Based Jew BTFO's Ann Coulter

HAHAHAHA. Bigots on suicide watch.

twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/1072992807621672961

Attached: AnnBTFO'd.png (639x642, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.db33620f51d7
youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I don't get it.

As a Palestinian, I pray for more synagogue shootings. They killed my son with their airstrikes.

Sage

>White
>Jewish
These are completely different and incompatible categories

Retarded Jew screeching about being a cucked libshit. Thrilling story fucktard

RIP swole roo. We'll get those bastards.

Weak bait OP

>you need pprofesional help

Is there anything more SEETHING than this line?

Attached: cut my life into.png (808x805, 787K)

>pprofessional help
Literally shaking!

Attached: child_sacrifice.jpg (666x666, 324K)

Kek

checked

Yikes overload my man

y'all need professional help

I'm guessing you're young. The debate is won by the people with the guns. Notice that the people who are armed are the ones encouraging debate. They don't have to trust you. Inalienable right. Wish we had it here desu, living on the ground floor.

Based

Well least you got a free trip to Kangaroo land, so cheer up.

Attached: tumblr_mhu1qqj9rb1qh59n0o1_500.gif (500x270, 800K)

Did a nigger kill his kid? Seems like a different issue

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

Jews aren't white.

What does his tweet have to do with anything?

Attached: 1514304159813m.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

>I am a white man
>I am Jewish
does not compute

((( fuck they )))

>How do you do, fellow whites.

Attached: jew gun control 5.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

She is describing Intersectional Identity Politics and their Progressive Stack which was used to destroy Occupy from the inside and has metastasized and will destroy the Democratic Party too if they dont apply chemo.

Unless he converted then he’s not white. You can’t really be both.

>Something bad happened to me, so my opinion is extra important.

I'd like to see her reply back that he's more likely to need one, being clinically depressed from losing your daughter and all. Plus, being Jewish, there's an 80% chance you voted for Hillary, so that probably added to it.

Oh wait.. parkland shooting... about that:

"The sheriff's office received a number of tips in 2016 and 2017 about Cruz's threats to carry out a school shooting. The FBI learned that a YouTube user with the username "nikolas cruz" posted a message in September 2017 about becoming a school shooter, but the agency could not identify the user. In January 2018, someone contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) tip line with a direct complaint that Cruz had made a death threat, but the complaint was not forwarded to the local FBI office."

Seems that mental illness is to blame and a widely broadcast cry for help went out and fell on dead ears. Really bad police work. Seems strange that millions are spent on political witch hunts that turn up nothing, but you can hand the police all they need to stop a massacre and they cant stop it

Attached: 1544069431865.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

I agree completely. It's really just settled sciemce aat this point, so we need to stop talking about it.

>berg
Every fucking time

>I'm white

Attached: this passes for white in America.jpg (480x360, 19K)

What is his fucking point? That because he all those things his opinion matters?

When Jews hide, they hide behind Whiteness, the very thing they hope to destroy.

The patheticness of that is mind-boggling.

>one less disgusting Jew in the world
>a bad thing
Sorry, I have no fucks to give.

Love me some Ann...Jew is a whiner in mourning looking for someone to blame for his daughter's death!

She specifically called out the Jews in her post and then he says he's white? You can't be a jew and White.

His kid died in the parkland false flag

Test

thinking jews aren't white

well they aren't black
looking at promonant jews
yeah they're pretty fucken white

Lets dig up your daughter and fuck her.

>white man
>Jewish
HMMMMMMMMMMM

ahahaha that's the guy who tried to do the same to Kavanaugh. It's like his own personal holocaust, he brings it up every time to put his target on the defense and establish moral superiority. Jews really are slimy creatures.

Checked. They literally cannot stop themselves.

Nice troll. Nut jews are afro-asiatic.

> Anti-white = anti-zionist

Wonder would that stick...

>lost daughter because of some hateful or mentally ill asshole with a gun
>proceeds to be hateful and make light of mental illness

I never understood why USA jews side with niggers and shitskins. They hate them the most.

"Entrenched anti-Semitic views very rare among whites and Asian Americans, common among blacks and Latinos"

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.db33620f51d7

Attached: 1518109773685.jpg (657x527, 58K)

'Progressive Stack' -- explicate? Sounds worth knowing about.

We're the biggest threat. We might pogrom them at any moment, or, exclude them from Harvard, or, notice that they run everything I guess.

>Guttenberg

Presumably because jews are using non-whites as a biological weapon to eliminate the amalek through racemixing, bloc voting and affirmative action

>I never understood why USA jews side with niggers and shitskins.
It's called undermining their host country

So niggers are too dumb to anything about it only white can? maybe your right. Jews dominate every sector in USA because of their higher Iq. They need to maintain that. maybe it was a 4D chess all along who knows...

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

>to do* anything about it

After killing so many whites and GLOATING about it, should we care about his shit-ass dead daughter.
\Yeah, play the victim card, kikes, but know that giving a shit is long gone.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
drop more incendIIIIIIIIIIARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Based and Lakembapilled
Imho the true alliances are between people who love truth and people who love lies

>this post
>but also this flag

I don't know if you're for real or joking, pls respond.

....keep laughing kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGSsVAIOLOo

Ann woke?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, aren't Jews wonderful?

Attached: nyc mayor hillary clinton pedo anthony wiener nose jew demon.jpg (255x243, 10K)

Jews dominate every sector because of nepotism.

this is the guy who tried to shake kavanaugh's hand during his hearing and is using his dead kid for political points yet again. honestly a psychopath.

> My daughter was shot dead aged 14
> Googles 'Gutternburg aged 14 shot'
> Florida school schooling hoax victim confirmed
> Jews can't even resist lying about dead children to guilt whitey.
The fucking state of Das Juden.

Attached: FaceHouse.png (1080x1920, 1.46M)

For a group of people that love to psychoanalyze others, Jew show disturbingly little ability for self-reflection.

Attached: our greatest allies.jpg (893x960, 171K)

>I am a white man
>I am jewish

Pick one.

coherency is not the highest priority in us vs. them conflict

*sigh*

Attached: D0FB59A8-A8A7-4BAD-9FCC-DE47D948F4CF.jpg (640x394, 84K)

What the fuck, I know your shit posting but I actually sympathize with you. 4 years ago I would’ve laughed. The red pill truly is life changing

Good. I happy to hear jews help their fellow jews.

Attached: 0Q7A9835.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Checked
Faggot

Governments killed over 200 million innocent people in the 20th century alone

But tell me more about how much you think I hate the children for not wanting to be disarmed while the government gets to keep all its weapons

Jew
White
>>pick one

All of them.

Bet none of you fags will call him out on it though.

fred advertising his brothers psychiatric clinic. good for him

using faggot
totally not a man child

You guys just go full maccabbe from time to time. Ask yourselves why im not gonna lay down and die tho

>totally not a man child
Says the retard who thinks jews and whites are the same people. You literally think like a good goy.

>thinking Jews are (((fellow whites)))

look at all these niggers

Attached: Jewish.png (313x557, 358K)

>jew
>white

Attached: d22b2fe4620db5fbcf0cc8e9458534b968e8fb7cacaf3974a736cd38485bb535.png (598x400, 455K)

>listen here ya lil shit

Because they can all just run away to Israel and take your guns afterwords.

White or Jewish pick one faggot

Attached: 1544542114376.png (500x610, 91K)

Attached: 1544420380270.jpg (741x596, 87K)

Attached: 1544420306591.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>Jew
Well, here's your problem

With Jew DNA eradicated from this earth we will all finally be able to live in peace.

Can't be white and Jewish. I hate that these faggots try to speak for us when they're constantly trying to usurp us. It would be like gay mulatto uncle toms speaking for all blacks.

why do jews call themselves white?

Attached: 1540663433974.png (654x526, 34K)

>You need an education
This is my other personal favorite.

Attached: 1459427728543.png (203x248, 8K)

>I never understood why USA jews side with niggers and shitskins. They hate them the most.
Because, and I want you to write this down, they are fucking communists.

>>I never understood why globalist USA jews side with niggers and shitskins.
>>I never understood why globalist EU jews side with niggers and shitskins.
>kike flag
You're either just an absolute fucking retard or a false-flagging shill.

Which is a 50/50, honestly. As it's Askenazi Jewish diaspora that have high 115+ IQs and Israeli Jews are mostly just 90+ IQ inbred retards

Attached: 1503096933867.gif (250x233, 1.5M)