Have you met the black ben garrison, M. Rasheed?

secondsightgraphix.blogspot.com

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1044, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1048, 647K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1077, 468K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1028, 456K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1370, 723K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1034, 512K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1065, 407K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1059, 355K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1056, 354K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1024, 422K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1062, 411K)

>white people are inferior
>white people keeping us down

negro IQ

AYO HOL UP

IS YOU BE SAYIN

IS YOUSE BE SAYIN

WE

WUZ?????

i wonder if it ever occurs to the guy just how fucking dumb his comics are

lmao

Bizzaro comic borne of black inferiority complex and power fantasies. Major cringe bait.

Yes, the genius nigger invented civilization and bypassed Mesopotamia and introduced it to the Cavemen of Greece, Rome, and Anatolia.

Attached: Milkau_Oberer_Teil_der_Stele_mit_dem_Text_von_Hammurapis_Gesetzescode_369-2.png (404x552, 125K)

Woman beatings are extremely EXTREMELY common in African nations, who does this guy think he's fooling?

>Walls of texts and tl;dr's
>Not labeling fucking everything
>Dis black Garrison guiyzzzz!!1!!eleventy!

Attached: xt7cioswwprz.png (632x767, 953K)

You dare besmirch Ben Garrison's good name? A pox on you and your house!

These comics are a new level of unfunny.

Niggers are literally incapable of introspection. They have no consciousness to analyze.

So how did the Wakanda Blacks get enslaved by the lowly Cavemen.

Do you have any other bizarro world comics?

Attached: 6le8e6le.png (955x522, 1.23M)

WE

its literaly negro cope

One of the fundamental breakdowns of "multi-culturalism" is that populations do not like having agents of the State who do not look like them. It will always feel like an outside entity imposing arbitrary force. There is no sense of a Lockeian "social contract" when it feels like some other population's will is being served instead of your own.

This is where the trope of "stopped for no reason" arises, as well as the push for "community policing." This is fundamentally an admission that without common bonds of blood, culture, and identity there cannot be "representative government" since it invites suspicion and contempt when it is correctly seen as foreign and non-consensual exercising itself against a minority population that did not design its laws.

Blacks simply have average behaviors, values, capabilities, and traits that are much more different than Whites - and we must come to accept this. They have never been, and never will be, integrated because of this. This places them at odds with a State that is in effect enforcing White standards, because it was designed to govern White populations with normative White behaviors.

It is time to declare the experiment over and permit the various races on the North American continent to go their own way, forming their own institutions and governments that are in harmony with the values, and norms of behavior of those who compose each racial State. Anything besides that is conflict --- that inevitably leads to violent resolution, with one side imposing its norms over the other, and no one actually happy or comfortable living together in the same space.

Attached: expensive pets.png (1026x768, 438K)

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 170K)

The white caveman speaks AAVE (African American Vernacular English). Is that intentional?

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1029, 432K)

the nigger always violent
while the GOP carries the torch of enlightenment and the tools of freedom
The left can't meme

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1404, 339K)

we're reaching levels of COPE that shouldn't be possible

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1039, 327K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1295, 520K)

They took this from us.

I didn't know Rodney King wore pigtails.

where did the tits come from, and why is the friend upset in the last panel?

Blacks tried to do this after slavery and they got massacred and had their town razed in Tulsa. Also again later on the CIA distributed cocaine to blacks and then punished them for selling it. Blacks never had a fair chance in the USA and have been treated like dirt. Many of them still sincerely try their best to fit in though. Nation of Islam is the best chance for blacks. I agree they deserve an ethnostate.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 537K)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1127, 523K)

Attached: image.jpg (1466x1462, 601K)

Is this kangz or ayleeinz

>*sniff* thank you, I finally feel like a real woman

Attached: woof.jpg (319x414, 60K)

>tfw man who wants to b a girl and really wants FFS tranny face surgery a lot of the time, but dont wanna b an ugly man in a dress freak
Fuck

Attached: 1509672889281.jpg (300x360, 36K)

>tfw no gf to coax me into slow mental suicide

>Blacks can only be superior in works of fiction
>They must alter history to make them selves look smarter than single-celled amoeba

Attached: 244739.png (600x592, 151K)

Attached: PicShop-4A8618A9FC349566CA105CD08E10A463.jpg (1999x1297, 1.34M)

>that ever happening

Niggers as neighbors are violent, and loud.

They also steal anything not tied down

Are they gonna eat the woman?
That seems like something Africans would do.
Or rape a baby.

didint invent the wheel, but they came close.

Attached: spinners.jpg (339x480, 29K)

Kangz

Attached: 1544677260685694.jpg (1146x748, 259K)

kek. don't worry, you will always be a man and you can wear whatever you want.

This one's ironic, because they gave the white people the facial structure of a black, and the blacks' facial structure is that of a white.

>jewish people are inferior
>jewish people are keeping us down
Jow Forums IQ

>we wuz kangz comics

You must be new here.

Yeah because the 99.9% of blacks who are in prison for being evil criminals and exploiting a society that is supposed to be a safe haven for good fair people who respect property laws, don't assault human beings, and don't exploit broken people for drug profits dindu muffin.

I hate pigs but nigger anarchy would be even worse. Africa had has thousands of years to develop and gorillas are progressing faster than them. If there was any collective inteligence to blacks they would have created a movement called cops are evil , or police accountability. Instead they say "Whites are harassed by cops. But blacks are harassed by cops and we are the most important so fuck the white people they deserve to be oppressed because we hate white people because they are racist ." Great chess move. Almost as good as the one done by the dumb cunt whores who hijacked the revolution that was going to free humanity forever to target some poor virgins living in their moms basement.

This is too good.

Attached: pdx.gif (300x188, 725K)

kek

Holy shit these are cringe. I gotta bail...

I know I'm just sad about the whole thing. I really want to be a girl all the time. I never can b one, or even look like one, because trannies always r obvious men and I dont wanna b a tranny :(

Attached: TinyToseKO.webm (1280x720, 880K)

this guy must really hate blond people lmfao

Attached: 2D44BD73-0239-4947-87F5-B94169C9BDDE.jpg (640x633, 49K)

They lack Theory of Mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_mind

Attached: 1536466499461.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

These cartoons are pretty obviously designed to rile people up. Don't take the bait lads

lots of australian niggers on Jow Forums tonight, they can't help for fall for bait.

Imagine having such a lack of integrity that you condemn greed by only targetting white greed while simultaneously praising the greed of rappers and sporthletes and a black dude who happily acted as a puppet for a bunch of mafias for eight years. People can be a hypocrite faggot as much as they want but nothing will ever change the fact that they are a hypocrite faggot.

Muh skin color is my credentials!

Fucking retards.

Where's the chimpout over the copblock site dude getting put in prison for exposing cops or kikebook taking down their pages? Oh wait, I'm assuming that people who can't read have read 1984 and understand that the problems of the world all come from a few groups who enslave ALL humans. For fucks sake niggers shut the fuck up nobody is buying your ONLY WE MATTER AN SHIET con and you forced all valuable white allies to become enemies. Good job!

Also the mythical black father.

the implied maga hat

Attached: rPRe4RW.png (284x335, 147K)

if blacks taught whites to invent the wheel why didn’t Africa have any wheels until 1974?

i just noticed, nigger is a funny word. niggerr niggerrrrrr niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hhaha almost as funny as it looks

Meat cleaver your y chromasome off

jews aren't inferior they just need to be gassed

holy shit these comics are unironically based.
fuck white people. blacks are objectively superior.

nignogs never have an answer for that because it blows the narrative apart like a big crack pipe smoke ring

Whitie stoles it from dem and they couldn't make another one.

Native Americans were Black?

condescending idiot

> I agree they deserve an ethnostate.
They have almost the whole of Africa

:'(

>blacks are effectively the enemy of every race in the world
kind of like turning the tint knob so hard that it spins around back to the other side and your bluepill turns red

This is so true. Africans are the greatest farmers history has ever seen.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Nine out of 10 land reform projects fail, says Mathews Phosa.png (446x641, 183K)

They learned from the best of (((them)))

>Nigger not impressed with a primitives ability to make a perfect square using nothing beyond hand eye coordination.

Yeah, I can see them failing to see the value of that skill.

>the lesser class whites-those who i've tasked to manage the nuts-n-bolts of my lucrative systemic racism.
Someone should report this bigot, I think he's dogwhistling that Jews control whites.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (256x338, 20K)

I completely lost my shit at the end

Attached: 1543094585039.png (953x1078, 1.16M)

>We wuz aztecs and shiet

Funny - all they've got is: "Look at the white racists". That's it. No accomplishments.

Funny, how this nibba forgot to mention that it were Hyperborean proto-Slavs who gifted Yakub with this knowlege only to be betrayed when the black ones chose to be Judeo-reptiloid slaves.

After this betrayal Svarog, the First Blacksmith created mnemonic virus that made black ones lose their mental capabilities and ancestor memories until they would redeem themselves by learning civilization from other human races.

>the CIA distributed cocaine to blacks and then punished them for selling it.
You mean like the state secures the production and importation of opiates from afghanistan that is sold to whites that is killing them at higher rate than niggers were ever affected and then arrests them for it?

Attached: opium-fields-4.jpg (1404x936, 653K)

She can feel the erection

>I agree they deserve an ethnostate.
Beyond Haiti, Liberia, Zimbabwe and now South Africa?

How did we go from blacks being KANGZ N SHIET to blacks being dirt farmers cultivating tomatoes?

Why are the Black farmers so underfed?

whitey btfo!

mostly not funny because they just switch skin colors and paint the white cave man as nigger while the Africans act like cliche Whites. Which isn't funny even if it would have been true.

Attached: 19safrica-span-600.jpg (600x321, 68K)

fucking yellow jackets are at it again.

WE

>the revolution that was going to free humanity forever
explain?

>mostly not funny because they just switch skin colors and paint the white cave man as nigger while the Africans act like cliche Whites. Which isn't funny even if it would have been true.
TRIGGERED

It's called not being fat, fatties

Wow lmfao pol destroyed as usual

This.
t. Detroitfag