Take your pills, goy

They'll make you a better individual.

Attached: 1533479311145-pol.jpg (1188x899, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VBXWdhabuQ
medicaldaily.com/single-dose-antidepressant-lexapro-can-change-brains-wiring-just-3-hours-303932
youtube.com/watch?v=g649SbRnRTA
youtube.com/watch?v=2X4qySqsYP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just use Cannabis, retard

I can't imagine being afraid of science like you. These pills are designed to help you, not lobotomize you. Stop buying into the shilling user.

>Just use Cannabis, retard
All drugs are degenerate
>Even caffeine
Especially caffeine

Subtle bait is still subtle. Fuck off.

>It's not the society that's wrong
>It's you
>So take these pills to affect your neurochemistry
>Because that will fix the reason you're anxious

Nothing wrong with those either, they're safe to use.
>i have no argument so its bait
Remember when this place wasn't braindead?

>Subtle bait is still subtle. Fuck off.
If it's subtle to you, then you're an NPC.

Anxiety is just a matter of changing your perspective, which is what drugs are suited for. BTW, there is no conclusive proof that modern pharmacological drugs can alter your neurochemistry.

>Drugs are the answer
T. Our best and brightest ( uni students)

>Just use drugs for recreative purposes to fix major issues!1!
are you stupid?
fear mongering at it's finest
drugs are ok if they are used for medicinal purposes and you can't make and argument against that without wanting to look like a retard
another absolutely braindead inbred retarded ape

cognitive behavioral therapy is better

>Drugs are bad no matter the context
do you have any actually non-retarded argument or what?
>there is no conclusive proof that modern pharmacological drugs can alter your neurochemistry
this is next level stupidity

What do you call perpetually over stimulating your Serotonin receptors with SSRI's? Anti depressants are such fucking cancer , that Jews are the only explanation as to why its prescribed so often.

>Neurochemical drugs affect percepts
No. They decrease uneasiness, and thus propensity to act to relieve one's uneasiness.

>>there is no conclusive proof that modern pharmacological drugs can alter your neurochemistry
>this is next level stupidity
I don't say they don't affect neurochemistry. I said that they don't change percepts.

>medicine is bad no matter what
>it's da j00s
stop going to your doctor every time you have a major health problem and see how it plays out for you you disgustingly retarded faggot

>cognitive behavioral therapy is better
Behaviourism is wrong. Instincts don't exist.
-instinct made me do X
-God told me to do X

they make it so people that are really fucked have a chance of recovering or to make their condition more bearable, you must be really retarded to think that they are magic pills that will fix your issues, they help, but you still need to make an effort

Can you show many any long term (3years +) evidence of effectiveness of psychotropic medication vs a placebo user?
>Ill wait
>it'll be a while
youtube.com/watch?v=5VBXWdhabuQ

>conditioning is not a thing
>instincts don't exist
you are absolutely retarded son, I don't know what kind of bullshit you are into but you should stop

>BTW, there is no conclusive proof that modern pharmacological drugs can alter your neurochemistry.
gg
medicaldaily.com/single-dose-antidepressant-lexapro-can-change-brains-wiring-just-3-hours-303932

Attached: f96r0rkhbgg01.png (496x663, 683K)

MOSSAD MASS SHOOTING TOMORROW
>MOSSAD MASS SHOOTING TOMORROW

You are the best dad, Jordan.

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Intellecual Dark Web Map.png (2127x1525, 698K)

The increasing normalization of medication is a long term move towards soma-like drugs to keep the entire populace docile all the time
>2040
>everyone lives in a one room hovel
>take your pills goyim
>everyone on drug induced bliss
>no one cares about anything but the drug
>drug supplied by the state
>slavery is freedom

TAKE YOUR PILLZ GOYYYYYYYY

You said that yesterday

SAUCE user?
ANY BREADS UP ?

>2012
>recent college grad
>working liberal political campaigns as paid staff
>months with no days off
>develop anxiety issue
>major panic attacks
>wake up every day having a panic attack as my election ends
>prescribed lexapro
>works in about 2 months
>no more panic attacks
>become Chief of Staff to my liberal legislator

Fast forward 6 years
>Trump supporting Republican
>Left for private sector
>Make 6 figures
>Still on lexapro

It works

I was on anti depressants for 5 years. They made me fuzzy and numb and I'm pretty sure they did some damage to my memory. I'm off of them now, but they saved my life. They should be a tool of last resort, not first resort though. There's a lot of other things you can do to help stave off depression besides pills, but getting help from SOMEONE is key. make it your pastor/priest, friends, family, whoever, but talk to someone and DO NOT ISOLATE yourself.

Pills are just the path of least resistance and are not a replacement for people that care and support you in a community.

sounds good if i be happy

>says the retard shilling for dog-eating in another thread
fuck off, autismo

I'll stick to my painkillers thanks.

When I'm eating well, exercising regularly and have a few goals I'm working towards I don't experience any depression. Change those and I'm a trainwreck.
People don't need pills to feel better, they need a healthy, active lifestyle and a purpose.

two weeks on lexapro and shit doesnt do nuthin

just makes me shit more diarrhea and make me fap 10 times longer cus I can't cum
fuckin jews got me good

>Remember when this place wasn't braindead?
No

This. Antidepressants are not a magic pill that will fix all your problems like some people would have you believe, but they do help certain people (like myself) be able to lead a functioning and productive life. I was diagnosed with severe depression at around age 10. I was a kid who has a great childhood, two loving parents, lots of friends, not being bullied in any way and doing very well in school and for some reason, suicidal. Over the years I've been hospitalized several times for attempted suicide and suicidal behavior. I've been diagnosed by multiple doctors in Canada and the US as having severe depression regardless of outside factors. There is just something wrong with my brain chemistry, and over the years I've tried different therapies and drugs to try and mitigate it. I hate how doctors just seem to hand them out like candies to people who really don't need them, and because of it all antidepressants get a bad name. The portion of the population who actually needs them to function on a daily basis is quite small, but big pharma needs to make more money so they coerce doctors into prescribing them to people for just any little thing, and it sickens me. I don't want to die, but sometimes whatever self preservation mechanic I have just stops working. The antidepressants I take make it so I can work past it until it starts working again.

Anti depressants don't work. You're depressed because there are things wrong with your life that you are powerless to fix and the realization that nobody around you cares about you enough to help you is crushing. Live with and in that pain. It will never change. Accepting it and continuing makes you stronger. Opportunities to change it will come, but they are rare and you must be alert and angry enough to take them.(((Anti depressants))) just numbs you and makes you controllable. Do not take anti depressants. They are chemical castration for your mind.

>help you
>almost every school shooter has been on antidepressants
based and redpilled

The common recommendation for someone who has had more than two depressive episodes in their life is to remain on an SSRI regimen for the rest of their life. This is based on several theories that state some neurotransmitter (be its serotonin, norepinephrine or maybe even a mix of the two) is disrupted in its regulation, and certain key downstream effects are being interrupted. This is why most antidepressants take about a month to work.

We still do not understand the full extent of the relationship between antidepressants and the treatment of depression.

All we know is that most people will respond to medication and stop being depressed, especially if also seeking some sort of therapy.

Attached: 024570.gif (510x509, 493K)

It takes at least 2 weeks for anti depressants to take effect, if any. It can be a long process to figure out what works and at what dosage. In the meantime try to get out and take some walks and eat as healthy as you can. Find a hobby of some kind, even if it's just reading books. And find people to talk to, don't isolate yourself. That's probably the single worst thing you can do while depressed is isolate yourself, even though that's all you want to fucking do.

Good goy. Listen to prof. Peterstein and take your feelgood pills.

Attached: jew-pills.jpg (660x330, 80K)

user you can take a truckload of prozac or zoloft and all that will happen is you'll probably just shit yourself.

Opioids are another problem though.

>good goy for life
id rather kill some politicians

lol found the root of my depression and it wasn't chemical but social.

stop giving bad advice. Chronic stress kills and shrinks your brain, usually causing depression. There is a lot of evidence that antidepressants reverse that process.

how about you just kill yourself instead

>taking the mans bitch pills and not committing suicide.
When will the sheeple learn suicide is better than serving the rape machine.

I am 6 weeks out from stopping my SNRI. When does my brain return to normal?

Attached: images (32).jpg (384x384, 38K)

faggot, stop shilling for pharmajew

I despise mind-altering substances so I don't even drink alcohol or coffee. I studied Buddhism and something I took away from it was to be as awake as possible and solve any problems at the root.

>it is impossible for brain chemicals to be imbalanced
People actually believe this?

Let me guess, infectious diseases are simply misalignments of your chakras. Seek balance, not medication.

>be me
>be a good goy and decide in March to take a medication for "bipolar"
>never taken meds before but fuck it what the worst that could happen
>fast forward 8 months
>have a night where I just hallucinate and lose my fucking mind
>realize that I remember almost nothing from March to October
Brain-altering medicine made my life a living hell. I've lost everything. My girlfriend of over three years left me sometime during that eight months and I don't know what happened. Tried to talk to her and can't get a word from her. Thinking about ending it all.

Attached: Bwaaaaah.jpg (310x432, 54K)

Just see big daddy Dr. Shekelstein to fix all your problems. Don't wooooorry, the world is fine.

But did you browse Jow Forums the whole time?

>designed to help you
You're the stupid fuck. Even if pills MAY help some of the people who consume them; they were designed to MAKE FUCKING MONEY plain and simple.

if at all use older tricyclic stuff like clomipramine/anafranil. especially if someone. have or have had real ocd (counting stuff without autism, repeatedly washing hands until they start to bleed, all of have-I-closed-the-door? rituals etc.) they work like magic on it.

and in general with depressions and a controlling personality.

however person's libido will be hell (very low to non-existent) for at least 4 weeks. also outbursts of anger can happen and anger/impulse controlling learning/management is near to mandatory. (in theory the ocd is about controlling fear or anger or self hatred, with the ocd gone, these real feelings will appear. mostly really shit stuff happened to such persons.)

however it can take 8 (eight) weeks or evev more until it slowly starts working on the depression. should be taken half a year or more and ideally NOT during the middle/hottest summer time. and never stop it suddenly. reduction of dosis very very slowly.

max dose up to 75mg morning and 75mg early evening. this is MAX. try refucing to 25mg morning and 75mg evening. also buy a few more alarm clocks because it is difficult waking up with that stuff.

75mg pill version is "retardiert" like "slowly working". euro kraut fag here. dont know the name in englisch.

but person needs a weekly therapist to talk to. and only one kind of pills. only mono! no mixture!

also person should be off work at least 4 weeks at the beginning taking it.

I have no fucking clue, but probably. It all feels like a bad dream. I know how I felt, but I couldn't tell you any specific events that happened

I understand OP. Nowdays you just cant live in Canada without anti-depressands.

Attached: IMG_20181213_090500.jpg (734x720, 81K)

FALSE FLAG

This video is predictive programming

Attached: 1541898519132.png (1401x1237, 555K)

Attached: 1514534182444.jpg (1684x1262, 679K)

Pharmacy or pharmakeia is essentially witchcraft potion making to put under a spell

Are you off the medication? Do you remember shit now?

I uh.. I think i've had enough.

Attached: 154415107247385617 (13).jpg (860x1146, 328K)

>killing politicians
>bad
i made you reveal yourself jidf faggot

to all the other anons here DO NOT DO ANTI DEPRESSANTS

Yeah man. I stopped taking it in the middle of October when I had that crazy night. My memory is way worse then it used to be but I can remember stuff that has happened recently

just vape
you need nicotine and cannabis and a sense of purpose from pursuing a goal. that last part can be tricky

they work in the sense that they scramble your brain, and if you are fucked up scrambled might end at better than you were

SSRIs, SNRIs and novel antidepressants ultimately stimulate the amygdala, placing you in a fight or flight state and increasing the user's suggestibility, not to mention anxiety, and are less then 25% effective as depressive sxs monotherapy in the absence of cognitive or dialectic behavior therapy.

Why the fuck is Jow Forums getting so much Big Pharma shillshit recently?

Attached: 1520742759729.jpg (398x324, 97K)

>Opioids are another problem though

It's related, due to the normalisation of medication of problems, instead of finding external solutions. Opiods are just another substance used for self-medication.

stop with your faggy teenage anarchy bullshit and grow up

>dopaminergics and cholinergics have no long lasting, permanent effects
>akathisia isn't real
Astra-Zeneca please go, you're fucking embarrassing yourself

I'm depressed because of the sad state of the world.
If I take the pill, is it going to fix the world?
No? Then it obviously doesn't work.

the distinction is important though. There is a lot of helpful medication that can't be a substance of abuse.

>eat carnivore diet
>stop fap
>???
>no more depress
wa la

Do you suppose it will recover and be like it was before you were taking medication?

H3H3 was also shilling for his meds. And he is jewish.

The pills would make you stop caring that the world is bad. If you don't care about anything, you can't be sad!

>tricyclics
What are you gonna try to sell next, Klaus, MAOIs with a chaser of a grapefruit juice?

I like JP but he will remain no more than babby's 1st redpill. The petro/pharma industrial complex essentially runs all medical education in the western world. And all medical professionals are taught not to question the "prescriptions over lifestyle changes" paradigm. It's not really his fault that he knows no better.
youtube.com/watch?v=2X4qySqsYP8
Depression can be cured with diet changes, proper circadian sleep, and getting fit. Simple as that.

are you fucking stupid? that is the exact opposite of how antidepressants work. Also they don't "ultimately stimulate the amygdala", there are many serotonergic and noradrenergic receptors all over the brain.

When I stopped taking Effexor, i was having brain-zaps for more than 12 months...

How many people in this category have tried to amend their diets to boost their immune system? How many of these people are willing to be treated for sleep apnea?

Most people just get put on antidepressants before taking a complete audit of their diet, health and lifestyle. Most people don't have time to go through the complete checklist unless they are in some kind of rehab/private psych hospital. And these people will get sold the whole load of corporate big pharma BS about these drugs be their family doctor. General Practitioners are *the worst* in over-prescribing these chemical lobotomies.

Attached: images (31).jpg (512x288, 13K)

do you have trouble getting out of bed? suicidal thoughts? trouble staying asleep? losing enjoyment in things you used to enjoy? Intense lethargy?

There's a difference between sad and depressed

I really hope so... I'm just trying to live every day to the fullest. I get really bad deja vu pretty often, maybe that's my brain recognizing stuff. Or it could just be permanent fucking damage. I'm pretty sure the bipolar diagnosis was a false positive too

Strength Through Goy

Attached: 9.jpg (586x890, 140K)

SSRIs were useless and I can’t believe these drugs still get prescribed. MAOIs are the only antidepressants that actually brought me out of a depressive episode and made me feel good, totally got rid of my social anxiety and I was able to function like I used to. I took Nardil. I miss my old doctor, I used to get so many benzos from her and she let me try a lot of the older drugs that actually work.

He's a fucking clinical psychologist, of course he's going to recommend the same shit he recommends to his patients. Yes there are alternative ways to treat depression, but is it so hard to believe the pills can aide those alternatives.

"antidepressants" work by reducing your ability to feel anything at all but most "depression" is caused by a lack of meaning and significance in someone's life in the first place, so by making it more difficult for them to see things as meaningful (by dulling their emotions) they actually literally make you sicker (which means more pills)
peterson is a hack for shilling for big pharma, most people are not depressed at all, they just live in a horrible society and pills that dull your ability to experience how bad this really is are never going to help and he knows it

For the last fucking time these are not chemical lobotomies. There is absolutely no fucking way, in any of these mechanisms of action, these pills can turn you into some suggestible zombie. Antidepressants are not barbiturates.

Guess what, you can probably treat your depression with small lifestyle changes, but what the fuck do you tell the people who attempt these and nothing changes.

>sorry, your just a sad fuck who is gonna die soon.

How about you consider doing all these life changing things, WHILE taking antidepressants.

This. People are depressed and anxious for reasons. Symptoms of a sick society.

Peterson also shills against caring about the plight of your race and people.

It's the kind of desperation and confusion that causes people to question their life and the society in which they live. You give them an easy way to feel good and they will go back to their hive as happy workers.

holy fucking shit do you just ignore the existence of biology? You're a biological creature just as much as you are a spiritual one.

That's why I take anti depressants now. I can't function without them.

These are happy pills you mongoloid. They don't induce euphoria, and they take weeks to actual start to work.

They let people feel like themselves again.

aren't

Well, you gave up your journey for meaning to live an easy and safe existence. I understand why, but ultimately you failed.

They don't make you euphoric, they just make you comfortably numb.