AUS/POL/ THURSDAY EDITION #2

Evening lads.

>The dole would need to increase by $300 per fortnight to help close the poverty gap, research shows
archive.fo/i6OZJ

>Clive Palmer party approved for election
archive.fo/IJ9o5#selection-362.0-362.3

>Australia’s carbon emissions highest on record, data shows
archive.fo/lb807#selection-1324.0-1324.1

>George Pell: Pope Francis removes Australian cardinal from inner circle
archive.fo/nhs2v#selection-1372.0-1372.1

>Netflix’s first Australian original series, Tidelands, is lightweight and underwhelming
archive.fo/MUNrR#selection-252.0-252.1

>One-third of large Australian companies paid no tax, ATO data show
archive.fo/NXssy#selection-318.0-318.1

>Scott Morrison announces anti-corruption commission, buckling to crossbench pressure
archive.fo/OZ7tf#selection-318.0-318.1

>$50 billion Future Submarine program clinched as retired admirals claim 'excessive' spending
archive.fo/eDrSB#selection-318.0-318.1

>Spy chief argues encryption laws target terrorists, not everyday Australians, in 'myth-busting' missive
archive.fo/rr65h#selection-318.0-318.1

Previous thread

Attached: 1533149957958.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pell
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-26/antisemitism-report-shows-marked-increase-in-incidents-australia/10555264
youtube.com/watch?v=lh6RXk7dJI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe in the upper house, but definitely not in the lower house.

How the feck do I get a credit card?

t. student allowance

If you legit think Labor voters will vote Palmer and then preference Libs over Labor, you need to get your hand off your uncircumcised willy.

Attached: 84bd9735920a81e05cd3059b36b81226.jpg (650x488, 60K)

Another Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

A good evening to our ASIO handler.

You don't. No bank since the Royal Commission will give a credit card to someone on only income support payments. Might even be illegal under responsible lending laws.

Attached: 1512708014442.jpg (471x470, 16K)

go into the bank
pull your pants down
bend over
and present yourself to the teller

You've been listening to too much Alan Jones or skynews in general, it's over for the coalition, and Clive is a meme, he should be locked up in jail.

>ASIO
>not ASD

Attached: 54a64e773a71f6f0b6df18347150d3f5.png (853x481, 587K)

FUCK WAGIES

Attached: 5A197D25-308D-43B5-9CDB-D5E4EFCF6271.gif (300x577, 279K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pell
>George Pell AC (born 8 June 1941) is an Australian prelate of the Catholic Church and convicted sex offender[1][2][3]

Attached: CXttGG7UoAEiNEr.png.965e3d93c6c4fe0bfa68e4100e1e20de.png (600x331, 187K)

Freedom of press doesn't mean freedom consequences

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 8K)

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

Anyone wanna come caroling with me in Brisbane?

Attached: qyl.jpg (1317x666, 141K)

I NEED A CHINESE GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1521089265379.jpg (1204x1204, 148K)

Is there a better time to be alive?

abc.net.au/news/2018-11-26/antisemitism-report-shows-marked-increase-in-incidents-australia/10555264

The dole should only increase $300 for aboriginals because of what we did to them

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x533, 42K)

>a credit card
You're doing it wrong. You need multiple credit cards user. That's how you get a good credit score.

That's not how preference's work you cuckold. If you vote above the line, the preferences go towards the elected party that you voted for has elected.

Dirty ped

Are you the Brisbane poof from the other threads?

If we didn't come here they'd still be bashing rocks together.

A cashless economy will be fun when the Chinese start WW3. I bet they'll design a backpack nuke just so they can delete all of our telecommunication hubs and plunge us into 100 years of Communist darkness without dropping a single bomb.

>that pic
really makes me want to glass a cunt

In the Upper House. You were specifically talking about the lower house which has mandatory preferencing and ergo not a hope in hell of Palmer winning much of anything.

Literally every fed election the protest votes goes somewhere. Palmer and then Hanson and now Palmer again perhaps and the majority of these votes come from Liberals as they are right-wing parties.

Attached: 1423619827687.jpg (620x350, 61K)

Attached: DANCING_ALPHABET_C.gif (182x133, 19K)

>Are you the Brisbane poof from the other threads?
of course he is

Attached: DANCING_ALPHABET_U.gif (177x160, 20K)

All they have to do is detonate a nuke high in the atmosphere to knock out electricity and telecommunications.

Attached: DANCING_ALPHABET_N.gif (183x170, 21K)

Yes.

Hoping to find that other gay lad to meet up at The Beat this weekend.

Attached: libs.jpg (786x960, 89K)

Aboriginals deserve $1000 a week we can afford it and its the minimum we can do

>alan jones
>AL Jones
>Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=lh6RXk7dJI4

Attached: 3547654576867.png (1448x1892, 635K)

Attached: DANCING_ALPHABET_T.gif (167x169, 19K)

>To elect a candidate for a seat in the Senate, it is more complex. The voter has two choices. They can simply rank parties, listed above the line on the ballot paper or, alternatively, they can number all the individual candidates, which are listed below the line.

>If you vote above the line, preferences are still employed. Your vote endorses the declared preferences of the party, recorded with the Australian Electoral Committee. This allows the party itself to control the flow of votes.

go to china and pretend you have money. you'll be drowning in yellow pussy

I'm not entirely sure if that would work. It would take down large power grids since those are vulnerable to EMPs but most of the communications equipment would be fine. Just deleting parts of capital cities would do the job.

>liberals
>right wing
user...I...never mind.

Shove a broken lightbulb up your arse, Maxim

Reminder that if you vote above the line you're a cuck that wants Big Brother to decide how you vote.

Well if the power goes out I suppose the telecommunications goes out too?

Leftists hate Palmer, can confirm.
I am from a small town, majority white. Even here Palmer billboards are subject to constant vandalism.
This country is doomed.

Get fucked cunt they are mine

Attached: images-1.jpg (512x288, 13K)

this

You, you're a poof. I destroyed my arsehole the other day taking a monster shit. How do I make it better? Hurts too much to sleep. I figure you faggots have some expertise in this kid of medical issue.

They get some nice home loans. No fees, fixed interest rate and a 3k deposit to borrow up to $570k.

Attached: voters.jpg (500x333, 32K)

>South Australia
Try putting a robust packet switched network back together when all of the hubs have received the N U C C and your economy doesn't exist anymore, along with all the backups of the economy.

The Liberals are right wing, the problem is they have gone a bit to far right wing for the average normie to handle, that's why they are going to lose the next election and potentially fragment into meme parties once they restructure themselves as a pro-diversity party.

I know Maxim and would suck him off but I am not Maxim.

Of course they are.

I'm talking about the lower house, as you were originally and as my post made clear. No idea why you're now referencing upper house preferencing.

Attached: MLvD.gif (480x366, 3.15M)

This will cheer you up.
Pic related.

Attached: 2018-12-13 Negative gearing changes 'could tip Australia into recession'.jpg (719x6863, 2.19M)

first things first we're going to have to see a couple pics of the hole.

The horror. The horror.

Attached: high_resolution_optimised_for_Australian_innernet.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

Are there tears and do you have proper bleeding, especially external or just on the inside? If so, go to the doctor.

>The liberals are right wing
Sorry, what?
I'm not falling for that again. Besides, I think it's internal.

-cked

Cayenne pepper should sort it out.

>the problem is they have gone a bit to far right wing for the average normie to handle
That's how the media likes to spin it but I don't think it's correct. I think the only reason the Libs are up shit creek is because they sold themselves to the voters on stability but then showed that they were just as unstable as Labor, if not moreso. If the Libs were united as moderates or as more right wing they wouldn't be in anywhere near as bad of a position as they are now.

lmao, sorry can't help you I'm not a turd tapper.

They don't shave anything just so you know
Hairy legs and their armpits look like when a couch bursts open

Do any of you nice boys know where I can find some good real men around Sydney. Of course, by real men I am referring to darker men. I just love feeling their big, raw dicks inside me. They fill me up so well and their love-making is so aggressive and passionate. It gives me no greater thrill than getting good and fucked by a large black man.

When I was in Melbourne, I had several Somali boyfriends who were just lovely. They could satisfy me all night. I would love to find some similar men in Sydney, if anyone knows any popular hangouts or something for them.

Attached: 1dbf0afc-4514-43eb-8a94-e9b15683e8b2-m[1].jpg (400x531, 30K)

I think a lot of people have also had enough of the neoliberal cucking, not that labor will do much to change that, but it will be a slight improvement.

No blood. I think it's just a particularly aggressive internal hemorrhoid. Feels like a wasp crawled up my backside. Only hurts when I'm walking, standing, sitting or lying down. Floating in the tub is okay tho.

A lot of people have had enough of both main parties.
But the alternatives are pretty shit too.

>I'm talking about the lower house
I apologize. I got my houses mixed up.

Aren't both Labour and Liberals pro migration, and since wages above minimum are based on the supply of labour, don't they realize the only way to increase wages is to limit the population?

How are people this dumb?
>dur, our parents are rich, so lets import 3 million asians, and they can all be just as rich as us, too

Would I get JUSTed for putting up a load of Tiananmen Square and pro-Tibet posters?

Attached: 1465830175360.jpg (655x527, 59K)

You should probably go to the doctor anyway. At worst they'll just hook you up with some tablets to get rid of the pain. Don't fuck with your bowels mate you'll need those.

Bigger problem is the massive ageing population we have. If we don't flood the country with cheeky little asian bungas to pay taxes and look after them, the whole ponzi scheme comes crashing down.

Our quality of life is immaterial. The people making decisions now are not young millenials competing for jobs, they're older people coming to the end of their working lives in parliament and are voting for them and people like them.

Use Pooh Bear in the back ground for maximum butthurt.

Unfortunately you need to import foreigners to keep the system going, that is unless you completely change the system.

My GP (the only white doctor I could find) is a poof though. He's already been making suggestive comments about prostate exams with a smug grin on his face and it wasn't funny the first time.

You think it will qualify me for DSP?

Why not let him have a go on your bum? You don't even know that you won't like it.

Attached: 2 dads.jpg (768x506, 92K)

Is there anything better than the jew smile, I think its the last physical feature to disappear as the jewish genes become less

Attached: 1544694863618.jpg (550x869, 453K)

With the current system you could walk into centrecunt with an arm missing and they will probably just laugh at you

>increasing wages
user, lobbyists don't care about wages. They care about profits. All the D&C is to keep the people at each others throats and to keep the revenue coming in. Money is a marker. Look at who holds the assets.

City?

I don't think they even do the finger up the arse prostate tests anymore mate. Last I heard they can do blood tests. I think they do the finger test just in case you have a cancer that the blood test can't pick up. If you're under 50 they'll probably not finger you.

i heard australia needs more chinks

It sure is something.

Attached: Bob_Filner,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 324K)

DSP is for weaklings. Proud white men work through pain.

>is there anything better than the jew smile
the jew crying? Screaming? Begging? This is just off the top of my head.

>Unfortunately you need to import foreigners to keep the system going
False. You need new people to coming in to the economy to keep the system going. If they didn't make it so difficult for people to have kids without shooting their long-term aspirations in the foot we wouldn't need immigrants.

Lol gag order. Good luck

Attached: ChildRapist.jpg (1080x1490, 511K)

Bowing out my o-ring with a turd wider than a golf ball told me all I needed to know about faggotry. There must be a market for white women proctologists, right?

Attached: nakedbrothersband-25-488x730.jpg (488x730, 90K)

I am blind do I deserve free moneys

No you don't, you try and drink it away and when that doesn't work you lash out at the closest people to you

They deserve a kick up the arsehole is what they deserve

Gag order.
This country is fucked.
Game over

>If they didn't make it so difficult for people to have kids without shooting their long-term aspirations in the foot we wouldn't need immigrants.

That's never going to change, thus you need immigrants, unless you change the system.

Rural
I knew he was being a faggot about it. I asked about the procedure and if it used an endoscope or something and he said not to bother with it and not to be so shy.

you deserve to play on highways

this tbqh

what makes the jew smile so perfect, pure whites simply cant replicate it

Attached: 13585104_1033358903425952_6397949743254605013_o.jpg (1800x1350, 103K)

oopsie doopsie

Attached: 29097f58d5631dd3a62ef5f925bca57ddd41aa2c64371740b306a7324040c29a.jpg (1910x1775, 485K)

Gonna disagree with you there.

I heard merrica was FULL of mexicans.

This is a white woman smiling its almost there but something is off its simply not the same as a jew smile something is missing and i dont know what it is

Attached: 61732299-beautiful-woman-smiling-portrait-of-attractive-happy-healthy-girl-with-perfect-smile-white- (1300x866, 94K)

You'll only see whites smile properly once the jews are gone.

(((Frydenberg)))

>pair of chinks wants to keep it so they can buy more property
Wow what a shocker