How do we destory this utter cancer once and for all?

>insert serious ideas only
We need the power of weaponized autism

Attached: E49D2C2F-A09E-4C22-ACFD-75665AF7A839.png (4000x3248, 155K)

Push them further left

Twitter isn't the problem. Inbred ashkenazi fucks like OP are the problem.

GOOD THING THE MUSLIMS ARE GONNA KILL YOU ALL AND RAPE YOUR WOMEN

YOU CANT FUCKING STOP IT.

>Twitter isn't the problem. Inbred ashkenazi fucks like OP
Fuck off you absolute shill
Stop trying to derail the fucking thread like the kike you are
“hehe op is gay jokes” fuck off back to r/brainlets

NAFTALI BENNET WILL BE STABBED IN THE NECK BY A MUSLIM

YOU CANT STOP IT

I somewhat agree, but problem is i can see this backfiring pretty hard
It would have to happen REALLY REALLY fast
how would you achieve that
It has to be fast enough to get the normies to be effected

>NAFTALI BENNET
Literally who and literally who fucking cares
YOU NEED TO GO BACK

HAHAHAHAHAHHA YOSSI COHEN IS GONNA GET GHADDAFID AND THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED ON THE INTERNET

YOU CANT STOP IT

Divide and conquer.
Blend in with the users. Once blended in, we will start infighting amongst the users. Does this sound familiar?
Use identity politics against them. They hate white people? Mention that there are some white and European Jews and all why they get special treatment. Just look at the playbook the shills here are using and outjew them.

Fucking good
Stop shitting up the thread
you redditors are literally everything wrong with this site, this is why we cant and wont ever have a happening again
I honestly hope you die user

>power of weaponized autism
kekistani detected

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BIBI IS GONNA WATCH A MUSLIM PUT A BULLET IN YAIR'S HEAD.

YOU CAN'T STOP IT.

This is generally the same idea as Should we start a fake #movement thats so radical it scares normies off the site and kills it?
i kind of like that idea now that you make me think of it

I started a twitter a couple weeks ago, I fucking hate that platform. I hate the tone of it.

>donkeyflag
Nah i believe this is for you >

What would scare normies? How about creating some infighting between trannies and feminists?

They don’t even make any money so you need to be doing anything possible to distipt the user base. Best way to do that is to make twitter uncool. Make that shit MySpace

Somehow get trump banned from twitter forcing him to move to gab, all the lefty journos will have to make gab accounts and it will also cause a huge twitter backlash. Perhaps tweet a meme for him to retweet with something like "1488" hidden in the meme.

a lot of pedos came to twiter, so how about a campaign against them in the npc meme style(in other words: campaign against them, but try to get censored by twater)
You will look like good guys even to leftists and if you get mass censored, then you become martyrs

kick vee

Youd need to create an alternative to do that
Not very easy
Also twitter is a business all the same, and the contentness of its mostly normie userbase is the foundation of its business and stock price
those are easy to destabilize given ill intent

simply by not using it and also ridiculing it on open forums

Personally, i think getting trump kicked off twitter will end it once and for all.

THIS, I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
I PUT THIS IDEA ON HERE IN ONE OF THESE THREADS A WHILE BACK
I think more easily is we start a fake campaign to get him banned and shill the shit out if it
This will also provide the gab as the alternative as aforementioned here

What kind of fake campaign do you have in mind?

simplified: make a campaign that most people from most ideologys agree with and get banned for promoting it

I doubt fucking anyone here uses the site to begin with
This wont help anyone

Maybe a #banthedon
or some poorly thought out child nursery rhyme dogshit that twitter laps up like dogs

This basically. You need complete white flight from the platform. That's basically how MySpace died, educated whites migrated to Facebook, so MySpace was then viewed as a virtual ghetto.

get trump to leave it

What about we pretend to be pedos and we go on twitter and fight for pedo rights and for recognition in the LGBT community

Attached: F1F9B054-5D02-49D7-83A6-B6837A4D55D1.jpg (1024x543, 143K)

Yes
More importantly something that everyone even moderate lefties vehemently hate
Pedos
We can start a fake campaign lumping in pedos with homosexuals (maybe calling them fags or saying they should be burned like gays were)
then when we we get banned we make fake articles talking about how twitter staff is censoring anti-pedo shit

So far we have a ban the don campaign and pedo false flag operation ideas
Im really liking them both

Also ive been watching reactor’s videos a lot recently, he basically shows how he writes fake articles based on real websites to stir up fake controversy and he also manipulates reddits voting system using vpns to put himself on the front page
These are all weapons we can use in our crusade

You can't destroy something that's being artificially propped up. There's a reason why it still exists even though it's never turned a profit.

Sounds like a fantastic idea. |The anti pedo campaign would probably be more effective if we had one account and all followed it to try get it verified.

Reputation is everything

Bad reputation = no investors, = no incentive to join = people leave = value and stocks fall = less/no power

Worse reputation requires creating a bad environment.

Spreading info about ISIS on there, encouraging and enabling radical black extremism i.e. kill all white people stuff, more disgusting and degenerate

Exactly. Best thing you can do is use and support gab.com

Make it a viable platform so it can compete with twitter.

Sure, thatll help but tanking twitter is much faster and has the quick effect we need
Now if we can move donald to the gab....

>things that are artificially propped up cant be torn down
Do you honestly think that big fucking tech companies behind google and twitter care about little more than profit?

It's a terrible idea that will blow up in your faces. You still think you can hold the leftists to their own standard, or that they have any morals that would lead them to act against their own interests. They're the biggest hypocrites on planet earth and they won't care about an anti pedo campaign in the least.

nah you don’t need an alternative, just start laughing at people that trust and like of you if they try to give you their twitter. Send them to insta or whatever the fuck, who cares? Just fuck twitter

Or better yet we got an already large or verified account in on our little meme
Maybe even got them banned
Any e-celebs in mind?

This would be epically funny, appropriating genders

>implying instagram is better
Twitter fills a shitty fucking need people have for a social network, its basically how most people get their news and stay connected to big celebrities
Supply and demand
this is basic economics
we need an alternative superior product and to make it more well known

Twitter has never made any profit, has openly censored right wing speech and not only still exists but is still popular.
By now you should have realized that it's a propaganda machine that exists solely to shape the popular culture and influence people towards the Left's agenda.
You aren't going to beat it by playing by the leftist's rules.

>They're the biggest hypocrites on planet earth
This is exactly what were counting on you fucking ape
Sure they wont care about an anti-pedo campaign, but what if its an “alt-right movement” then theyll have to shoot their itchy trigger fingers

If smearing Twitter becomes the plan, it may be easy to simultaneously persuade powerful heavy users to move to a different 'safe' platform.
Two or more tactics simultaneously are more likely to have success.

You're either a shill or fucking moron.
This has already been tried and it failed miserably. They control the media and the flow of information, they can censor you, slander you, and in the end you'll be bad guy and they'll be the victims.
You're going to have to come up with something better than that to bring a propaganda machine down.

>two or more simultaneous tactics are our ticket here
I totally agree, although it would probably be best if we limited ourself to one viral campaign every so often as to not raise too many alarms and dilute any effect

Got a few more ideas just to throw out there.

Radicalise the far left on the platform and spread anti white male/white female propoganda to create a toxic atmosphere. Promote black segregation from the 'neanderthals' and support black on white violence. Hopefully this would result in people leaving the platform.

>this has been tried before and failed miserably
Literally when
>they can censor you, slander you
This is the fucking plan, can you not fucking read or are you just too much of a fat fucking lazy slob to scroll up the page

he is probably a twitter shareholder

What would be the necessary steps required for this kind of op? How many accounts?

Private messages between two twitter users are backed up on literal tape drives after 3 months. Try scrolling up in your history and see how long it takes to load. If we all did this we could probably crash something.

It was tried a few months ago with the pedo accusations against guys in Hollywood, and you succeeded in turning them into the "victims of the alt-right."
You're literally too dumb to help. Your brilliant plan is to make them do what they're already doing? They're already censoring you and shutting you down without any consequences to themselves. And you're plan is to hope that this time when they do it to you that it'll finally matter? Good luck with that.

>everyone who doesn't blindly agree with me is a shill
Fuck off. I'd love to see Twitter implode and go out of business but you idiots have no idea what you're doing.

Stop using it duh. Let it degenerate into liberal circle jerk. Even if you don't have any connections, every lost user prompts loss of seven others (Facebook's own study, applies to any platform). It's slowly cascading effect. None of those are immune to what happened to MySpace.

Ruin their stock. Otherwise it's impossible.
Physically destroying their main server/HQ alone probably wouldn't take care of them. They most likely have secret backup servers all over the world.
And killing their staff probably wouldn't do anything either. They're all replacable, including the upper management.
As long as the brand, the technology and the user base is intact it will exist. It's self sustaining enough to do that at its own.

Janitors and bots could easy take care of that.

Make a new social media app. Make it popular.

Actually defend peoples right to free speech.

>Ruin their stock
This.
Best way to achieve this is through the court system. A class action lawsuit against them for not uniformly enforcing their policy would be a good start.

Gab did that and nobody cared other than a few stormfags.

Better yet make many and then seed info. Use a fake person as CEO.

Because Gab is "literally who?" tier. Do something other than what has been done before. If someone made a much better and easy to use all in one social media site it wouldn't do as well as one like tic tok that makes cancer by the boat load. tic tok is basically vine

Twitter is a circle jerk of vanities. Like most social media. Destruction will happen when their business model fails.

Down side, where will Trump tweet from...?

Attached: trumpshove.gif (344x215, 2.44M)

This, everything else is replaceable as long as they have money to replace it. I imagine some good lawsuits could go a long way to helping, but that's out of my league.

>Destruction will happen when their business model fails
Except their business model has yet to succeed, which begs the question as to how are they still in business and have never been profitable?
It almost seems like they only exist to spread influence campaigns and propaganda, isn't that weird?

>If someone made a much better and easy to use all in one social media site
That's literally the opposite of what's popular these days. Facebook did that years ago already and its userbase is dwindling today.
People don't care about being able to do anything on a site, they just want it to look cool and feel refreshing compared to the competition at the time. Also being the most intuitive and simple on a smartphone is key. That's the secret of getting a social media site popular today: Getting the mouth breathing retards to love it.
Twitter was very early in this game, that's why it's still popular. Instagram is basically a shittier version of Facebook with less features, yet normies fucking love it. VINE and now TikTok are simpler video sharing sites than YouTube. Discord is a simpler Reddit combined with Skype.
But who knows how long this trend will continue? Maybe the next big thing will be something super complex. But most likely this will be the trend for now. Smartphones aren't going away for a while still.

honestly, they've been pushed further left already
we've redpilled quite a few on twatter and got that nigger on chipotle to get BTFO
how would we trigger infighting though? call out the jews and completely agree with their stupid points and only go hard

>memeflag

Get a large following then accuse other people in your 'circle' of being trolls from Jow Forums.

Where do I follow my favorite anime artists then?

Attached: 1543679930484.jpg (720x720, 42K)

Twitter, just like Tumbrl, has a huge pedo problem which will worsen once Tumblr purges them all on 17th. Look up "Minor attracted person" or "MAP", they are openly connecting and communicating with each other on Twitter.
We should make public aware of both it and Twitter's reluctance of actively banning them.

It's a huge trap where the mob approves of opinions and unless you think and act like a hardcore leftist, SJW that has surrendered all personal opinions and values, it is of little value. They have destroyed many people and caused suicides. If you speak to the world and then let it judge you, even a small amount of disagreement will draw a tidal wave of hate.

FPBP

Hack besos Twitter and make him post about Valerie Jarhead