Hey frogs, do you all consider non-white "French" people to be real Frenchmen...

Hey frogs, do you all consider non-white "French" people to be real Frenchmen? I think I once saw the survey that showed sizeable number of you are actually against that idea. Would you help me to find it?

Attached: serveimage.png (2000x1959, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnre.eu/en/camus-colombey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you consider an African named Muhammad Al Mustafa a real Japanese person if he had a Japanese passport?

No one in France is considering Niggers, arabs and ching chong a real French european Man, stop listening amerishit skin "jokes"

Attached: zdzdz.png (528x786, 577K)

Obviously I wouldn't and neither would you consider a non-white to be a Frenchman. I'm just curious how are things looking among your people and if there is any data on that.

it is illegal to record on racial demographics. so no data

i don't consider them french, whatever it says on their papers. if there were only very few distinguished individuals, maybe, just maybe, but that will never be the case.

*in france

there is data on sickle cell disease that gives the number of non whites born in france as %, but that's about it.

I'm aware of that, but I think that I once saw a survey tackling this issue, but searching it with the help of Google translate bore no fruits so far.

>consider non-white "French" people to be real Frenchmen?
No. We want them out but our jew overlords have to push their kalegi plan ya know..

yeah when it is for saving the "horrible oppressed people". but (and correct me if i am wrong) it is illegal to gather data in relation to race right?

aha. well i think it is time wasted looking for it because there will be no data. but that's me. if you can dig some up that would be nice!

How's things, Mon ami?
Did you guys manage to kill some Jews or burn some masonic lodges or was it a failure?

you are right indeed, they don't want the whiyr genocide narrative to take roots so they make the datas illegal

anyone race can be french... stop being racist

I know, just like anyone can be a womyn.

Stop using meme flags, faggot!

2 facts come into play here:
- those are medical stats
- social security is broke

Lemme explain: sickle cell disease is genetic and originates from places where malaria is rampant, ie warm and moist shitholes. Also, idk the english term but for the disease to spread both parents have to carry the gene. Since a lot of non whites are born in France and our medical experts would rather avoid a major health crisis, they systematically test for the disease in newborns where both parents' ancestry are from "risky" zones. Testing everyone is out of the question cause its expensive and useless anyway. Its roughly 40% btw

acte cinq inc

Attached: 1544207523366.png (468x666, 223K)

the army and cops only care about kikes and masonic building during the riots, you would be amazed to see how privileged they are. Every kosher business in france have at least 5-6 military men assigned to the constant protection of the building, 24/7, every day of the year, same shit for jewish schools. I shit you not.

i can't wait fren

Attached: 1543673852944.png (511x383, 124K)

I'd consider a black guy French if he's very well assimilated to French culture/values, and non Muslim. But it's maybe 1% of the black people and other migrants.

I know like 2 or 3 black guys that are French in my eyes. The others can go back to their shit hole countries.

interesting. i did not know that. but doesn't that give an up to date demographics table on ethnicity?

Attached: 1516084456379.jpg (864x864, 131K)

show us the flag, fag

Also its worth mentioning France have the third biggest jewish community in the world, behind US and Israhell. They have total control over our country institutions, penal system, banks, educational system, media and so on..

Attached: 5a57967d6fe4854638be49cfa677241e1e2d7a1a186193133b832c625a54e6d3.jpg (751x720, 52K)

Attached: 1472554969196.jpg (374x393, 18K)

A non-white cannot be French in my eyes.
Of course, this is an illegal opinion that could get me jailed, so I can't say it in public.

can't wait either fren. it is even harder to wait for it to blow over here in our humble lands below

Attached: 1544623500252.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

I value IQ and values over skin color, guess that makes me a cucc.

I can see how you can hold that view for some well meaning, exceptional individuals, but I don't know if redefining French nationality to include is worth it.
I'd see telling them that they're not French is like firing a good employee when your business is struggling - it's tough but needs to be done.

damn grammar
i meant. to blow over here TO our humble lands below... don't want it to blow away now do i?

No I don't, but a bunch there is a fucking bunch of retarded civcucks in our movement that tend to consider the assimilated ones as french

A resounding no most of the time. Now if you're a partially non-white (but still Caucasian, say 70% French 30% Armenian or Berber) Christian with a French name and surname, yeah, you're French to me.

Daily reminder that civic nationalism will never work for us Europeans. America is too far gone, whites will be a minority by 2045. We're still majority white and will be for generations. We just need to implement return migration. And fast.

Thank the LoRd some of us are trying to do just that.

cnre.eu/en/camus-colombey

not really. It just shows how fast white people (not even real french btw, a lot of leftists from italy, spain, and portuguese workers came to france in the last century) are being replaced
2010: 31% of non white births
2016: 39.9%

>39.9%
what has become of this world...
as an observation. is it not funny that these fucking commies/kikes love to keep track of their victories, but never on their loses

they don't really like it, at least not publically. The national bureau in charge of gathering and compiling the data has been dissolved earlier this year.

Is that you?

Does being considered a real French imply looking like a lesbian Justin Bieber?

say WHAT? you mean your central bureau of statistics?

my bad i guess you meant concerning the medical data

A extremely small minority of them can be considered real Frenchmen, the others are "français de papier"

france is filled w smelly faggots and niggers. the smelly faggots like it that way. no1 could complain becuz wuts smellier than a nigger?

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

> wuts smellier than a nigger?
an amerimutt

Attached: general_goblin.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Yes it does, faggot. Blacks will never be your ally and don’t belong in Europe.

suck that nigger dick, mohomadanon.

Attached: abominacion.jpg (640x640, 116K)

>muhammad wuz europeans and shieeeet

too small to see, kinda like yer weiner, mohamadanon. shit looks like a lefty meme.
>inb4 enlarge to see it
nothings gonna help the situation down ther 4u, niggernon.

Wait a minute...

Attached: 20181213_130924.png (2000x1958, 165K)

what's with the million French people that have Italian, Greek and/or Iberian ancestry in the South ? Are this wogs considered as European ? If so than France is way more bluepilled as I thought

This is the queen of France right now and her last his name is Cuck. Good job!

Attached: 12037267_MavaCoucke58.jpg.a67a7105165c67c42b6ca92895ed6b3b.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

bureau in charge of gathering and compiling data on 5 "rare" (read: exotic) diseases

Attached: Chelsea.jpg (500x462, 49K)

>A resounding no most of the time. Now if you're a partially non-white (but still Caucasian, say 70% French 30% Armenian or Berber) Christian with a French name and surname, yeah, you're French to me.
Seems like a good rule of thumb. If you can pass of as a native you're considered as such

except for jews, doesn't work with them

Would you consider a guy who served in your foreign legion a real frenchmen? It seems like thats the main draw of joining.

Non-white are not French.

That's only the African ones, no?

What about white immigrants? Do you consider them to be white?

To be French*

None whites aren't European, so how can they be French?

I'm a white anglo saxon, my Father worked for the foreign office and as a result I was born in Japan. Does that make me Japanese? No.
Do I feel Japanese? No. Do I want to be seen as being Japanese? No.
I am an Englishman who was born in Japan, it's not where you are born that makes you part of a particular group, it's the group itself that defines who you are. I belong to the group known as the English, it is about ancestry and culture and history. I hate to say it but if you have black or brown skin and were born in France/England/Germany you are not French/English/German etc, you are an African or an Asian or an Arab who was born in France/England/Germany. You are not of the people and it is the people who made the nation and its culture and its history.
If you want to fell like you belong go to where your ancestros originated, that is where you evolved to exist, it is truly the only place where you will ever really belong.

they prefer niggers and algerians rather than italians for sure

I've met a black guy that was born in France, raised in France, and lived in France for the first 25 years of his life.
He was quentessentially French in every way shape, and form.
Of course he still wasn't of French heritage.
He is also the exception as well. He was intelligent, and that's rare for black men.
Exceptions don't make the rules