Cananda are going to war with China soon

Cananda are going to war with China soon.

rt.com/news/446338-spavor-canada-china-arrest/

Attached: Capture.png (1239x795, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawacitizen.com/news/judge cites possible deportation reason lower drug sentence/11816299/story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Yang
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-fra.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1435488625785.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>lu kang

Kek

Attached: 300px-MKX_Liu_Kang_human.png (300x344, 140K)

>going to war with the nation that can evict half of your population in the middle of winter

Attached: 1516088562450.jpg (636x467, 35K)

Nah, the population of Canada is literally one half - Chinks, second half - Ukies, third half - cucks so nothing gonna happen

Attached: 1538246227430.jpg (2154x2934, 439K)

so erect right now.

Attached: 1311200486162.jpg (457x547, 171K)

What's with all the China shills on RT?

why do TruCuck pics crack me up so easily

Attached: 1433506469719.gif (294x233, 1.48M)

Has there been a worse politician, ever?

Latin-Americans.

I don't think so.

Attached: 1537197041558.jpg (2200x1396, 468K)

>we'll just stroll into Grozny, nothing gonna happen

Attached: cheche1.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

Awesome, just like in Fallout.

Attached: 1.png (1239x795, 1019K)

ottawacitizen.com/news/judge cites possible deportation reason lower drug sentence/11816299/story.html

Canadian Judge who gave bail to that Huawei Chick is a Leftist Activist Judge who has a soft spot for illegals.

>A B.C. Supreme Court judge has given a cocaine dealer a lower sentence so the non-citizen wouldn’t face automatic deportation to his native country.

>Justice William Ehrcke noted in his ruling, released Tuesday, that Mark Abude “may be subject to a removal order from Canada as a consequence of his conviction.”

>Abude, now 29, came to B.C. from the Philippines at age 14 and is a permanent resident but not a citizen.

>He pleaded guilty to one count of trafficking in North Vancouver for selling cocaine to an undercover officer eight times over several months in 2012.

>Ehrcke said that if Abude is ordered deported for the conviction, “an appeal of such order is only possible if the sentence is less than six months.”

>So he sentenced Abude to six months less a day in jail.

>“That will be real jail, not a conditional sentence,” Ehrcke said.

>“In my view, no shorter sentence would be adequate to express society’s denunciation of this crime and to deter you and others from committing similar drug offences. Indeed, were it not for your immigration status, I would have imposed a lengthier sentence.”

this is game of thrones shit
you kidnap my faction member, i kidnap yours
then we exchange
silly bullshit since its better sorted out by trade deals

SINK THE CHINK

Attached: 15160781499.webm (240x417, 2.51M)

angery chinku
> Chinese-Canadian war will look exactly like this

chinks are so fucking disgusting. small, brown, manlets, flat faces, smallest dicks in asia (11cm lol..), inflating IQ numbers since i refuse to believe high iq people would be willing to live in such shithole + they literaly shit on streets like indians, poor hygienics, ugly teeth literaly rotting mostly. rly disgusting people enslaved by manchu while outnumbering them 1000:1, losing to japs while outnumbering them same way, is there more disgusting race then chink? no. animal cruelty above every lvl other countries are doing i mean boiiling animals alive you need ot be special kind of subhuman to do that, so as skining them alive. constantly murder animals in africa to make your small pathetic dick erect. rly sad these subhumans are still not wiped oujt. + chinks are only SJW asians who hate white men with passion because of their inferiority complex-

Attached: oh_China.png (1400x5552, 857K)

Anti-Americans. A strange number of people seem to think the insectoids are an actual threat to American hegemony.

what rly activates my almonds is how sjw these subhumans are, how they attack white men all over the internet, saying we have no culture, that white girls prefer asians etc, they cope so hard and are deluded to extreme levels thanks to their inferiority complex.

ahem
FUCK China
FUCK canada
the rest of the world is ok.

Attached: 1542391699914.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Canada will suck chinese dick, that's about as far as this will go.

A typical case of inferiority complex. They are not even that good at video games, Korean pros are better at everything.

Chinese just cheat all the time. They are pretty pathetic.

Ever taken a look at asianmasculinity (what a joke of a name) subreddit? Their women absolutely loves white men, and the asian incels on there are having cringe meltdowns.
It's fucking comical.

Attached: 1544664128438.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Except canada already released the chink they caught on bail so now they have no bargaining power. Truly the most cucked country.

>be guatemala
>literally brazil compared to brazil

Attached: guatimala1.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

>be chinese
>country literally the brazil of asia
>move to fucking canada because even that is worse than your shithole
>get butthurt when people insult the shithole you fled

We have our aircraft carriers and ballistic missiles ready. We do have a HUGE red button.

China, we love you but don't fuck with the maple.

Attached: redbuttten.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

I hope we side with china on the low.. provide arms and intel. Backroom deals and so forth. We can make our own maple syrup, Aunt Jemima, we can grow our own lumber and tap new oil wells in alaska..
But we can't live without our chinese goods. Not a chance, 3/4's of my stuff is made there.
They're a powerhouse of production, without them we're screwed

I hope so. I know so many Chinese people here who will take up arms against the white weak cucks and take over this shitty country.

See The Canadian judge that let her out is a massive cuck.

That will never happen though, least of all under Trudeau's leadership.

You should check twitter hashtags related to this case.

Surprising amount of Chinese Canadians supporting this criminal bitch. They even nicknamed her princess.

Are you as bad as Australia.

They elected a Chinese spy in Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Yang

I don't care too much about politics, but there's this one guy who's a top government official in Canada. But most of Canada's cabinet is like that. Half women, Indians, blacks, etc everywhere.

Australians actually have the balls to bully the immigrants. Canadians don't really do shit except be passive aggressive.

Be concerned about the mayors. It is probably easier for a Chinese spy to become mayor or join a local town council in Canada.

Also, try to read the case and tell your neighbors.

This Chinese bitch only stays in Canada for 2 to 3 weeks every year. Her husband doesn't even live in Canada and had to fly from China to attend her court hearing.

Also, I thought Canada had currency controls. How did this bitch get so much bail money so fast despite Canada's currency controls?

She apparently paid her bail in cash as well.

Kek Canada has like 2 fighter jets and one ship in it's navy, it literally could not go to war with St Pierre et Miquelon, let alone China.

What's with the hammer fist

Calling dibs on a Vancouver seaside condo when the maplenacht begins.

wasn't she arrested due to the fact she made a deal over sellingchink phones to iran? so we arrested her on behalf of our American brothers to piss of chinks?

Attached: chinkworldorder.jpg (263x192, 7K)

I called this the day that cunt was arrested and pol laughed. Now I present to you world war 3 a battle fought over a smart phone .

Where is cananda

if China and Canada really did go to war, what would happen to all the Chinese people in Canada? Would they be expelled? Put into camps? Would they be trusted to roam free under the naive assumption that they have no allegiance to China despite being ethnically Chinese? Would Canada go so far as to induct them into the military and put them at the controls of weapons systems and expect them to fight against their own people?

Chinese Exclusion Act will be signed again.

I would expect them to be able to roam free today, too many white people are ready to ignore blood allegiance because they have none themselves.

poor canada.ur popation is too small and the chinese salivating at ur resources. tar sand meat. the ones who set anchor shit all over ur system

Trudeau’s leadership will be gone in a year

Also reminder that China is doing us a favour by arresting foreign diplomats and “businessmen”.

Bunch of sexpat traitor globalists if you ask me.

Canada won't do anything, because it can't do anything.
It will see more people arrested by China, only to do nothing.

Canadian aircraft carrier.

Attached: 81tnR9WeqbL._SL1500_.jpg (1367x1500, 203K)

Canada can only ask us to ask for them back. Maybe throw 300 million to an education and work training for women program in Africa to really show em who’s boss while your at it.

>Trudeau’s leadership will be gone in a year

This is 100% correct. Everyone hates that faggot, especially the Chinese because he sucks up to Muslims and shuns them despite the amount of money they put into the country while those sandniggers do nothing but come here and breed like cockroaches while milking the system!!!FACT!!!

as a child I remember thinking all asians knew kung-fu

Jesus fucking Christ
This user could write a blog, one shitty chink story per week.
Is there more?

Attached: Everytime.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Perhaps you should've thought of that before you sold all your nation's property to the Chinese

Attached: 1497654683367.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>How did this bitch get so much bail money so fast despite

Chinese owners of Vancouver properties put their property up for collateral. Not kidding. Canada has been completely sold down the river. Chinks are above the law now.

burger comprehension, everyone

Canucks got into it on americans' orders and now watch how they'll have to deal with the consequences on their own and merrika won't even express deep concerns.

Attached: dog.jpg (227x222, 4K)

Attached: redpillchina.png (752x4432, 698K)

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-fra.cfm

Only stormfaggets hate him and that’s a good thing.

Realistically, what are Canada's options to retaliate. Obviously they aren't going to war with China.

We ask the US to withdraw they request for extradition.

good luck china

Attached: Canada_enters_the_room.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

If things get really serious then eye brow attack

Attached: JustinTradeau-EyeBrow.webm (640x360, 161K)

I think you can see the one guy on the bike in front of the white car get ripped open by the falling lamp post. You see a flash of red before the white car rolls over him. What happened? Did the truck's brakes malfunction?

Attached: 1543534838468.jpg (374x359, 35K)

i laughed at this meme then remember that chinese and niggers basically own us and now i am sad

aaaa

You mean civil war.

I do wonder if Australia takes side with motherland or with the sister state

You idiot they do the same exact shit here.

>yfw Canada then surrenders and wil be flooded with chinks
>yfw Cannadias corrupt them tho the same degree as themselves and this spreads to China
>yfw China will become Asian-Canada in two decades
If you lose - you win.

Quick rundown?

>Leaf vs. China
>Leafs realize their population is China
>War over
>Day of Rake

Attached: 91A067ED-80E5-4558-AEFC-1E08AD05A63B.jpg (405x720, 58K)

That guy looks like a total perv

all chinks must fucking hang

Soon.

Attached: new canadian flag.png (255x170, 5K)

Also a fucking carpetbagger born in the east

There’s a huge fucking carpetbagging problem in BC

bumping so I can post my response

Lmao so basically they are politely asking America to fight China for them

Up in the interior people actually run chinks out of town

Put them in fucking camps like the japs in ww2

I have the feeling that Tradeau is a very sophisticated troll or just a madman.

These fucking chink spies should be executed publicly

remember when TV had us convinced that all the yellow people knew Kung Fu?

>>yfw Canada then surrenders and wil be flooded with chinks
It already is. They've made living in cities unafforfable. Canada today is a tax haven for China's upper class. The worst part is, our founding fathers anticipated this exact outcome. They saw this coming clear as day, and worked to prevent it with limits on asian immigration. We've actually regressed in intelligence and plain old common sense as a country since the 1880s.

Attached: 1473367491053.png (600x300, 127K)

But you can't live without our fresh water supply moving into the future, you fucking retard.

This

Attached: 03399DD8-CE15-4C6E-AF10-AEF19846685C.jpg (533x564, 102K)

Aw shit, they got Gordy McSmallface!

I hope China keeps getting worse because their women keep coming here and I keep fucking them

Attached: 1516590532496.png (366x338, 129K)

Yeah until he brought in a bunch of chinks to build the railroad instead of hiring white westerners

The feds then proceeded to overturn BCs immigration policy which completely excluded any and all chinks in favour of letting them in as long as they paid

Confederation has been a disaster for the west from day 1

Attached: DA946C96-8D19-4B0E-813D-7F1BEB8B11EE.jpg (300x346, 60K)

If Canada goes to war, so do all of the Crown vassals - NZ Aus, UK, then NATO.

what this really is all about isn't that Huawei's executive violated sanctions against Iran 5 years ago (that still remains to be seen), but that the Trump White House has precipitated a controversy that will draw Canadian attention to the drawbacks of involving a Chinese state company (or a state approved company) into the nascent 5G network.
up until now, we've been the only Five Eyes nation that hasn't explicitly refused Huawei access onto that network (primarily for security reasons), but meanwhile China has been showering our universities with R&D money for the development of that technology.
however, this recent controversy will serve to first of all draw attention to everyday Canadians that there was always a lurking drawback to behaving in a naive way towards China, but especially now, with their unaccountable detention of two of our citizens, people will be much more wary about allowing a one-party state onto that network.
basically, the US has draw attention to this issue, driven a wedge between us and China, and created a more skeptical public towards China's Huawei. our biggest newspaper recently featured Trudeau standing next to a Terminator robot with "Made by Huawei" written on it.
China's overreaction to this, and their tone-deaf complaints about Canada "violating her human rights" or treating her in a way that was "inhumane" - pretty rich for a country without habeas corpus and a 99.9% conviction rate - means that the US gov't has basically won already in spoiling what had up to now been an easy, under-the-radar joint venture between China and Canada, and by proxy the potential future state surveillance of the rest of the English-speaking internet.

>our biggest newspaper recently featured Trudeau standing next to a Terminator robot with "Made by Huawei" written on it.
as an editorial cartoon, of course

The arrest of the Canadian businessman is because the Canadians arrested the chink CFO under US orders. It's a proxy between US and China.

Of course Canada will never go to war by herself. Canada never has, and never will. It would be a war between US and China, with of course US leading the allies(UK, Canada etc) and whoever the chinks leading whoever they manage to pull on their side. NATO could just be renamed "US controlled militaries" and be just as accurate.

The US doesn't have our back. The sooner we realize and accept that we're on our own the better. The problem with this country is that liberals are mentally stuck in the 90s when American military and economic hegemony meant they could run their social experiments unabated; if shit went south, Papa bear was always there to help us out. Those days are long over.