If Jow Forums is so great then you'll be able to divide 1 by 0 and give me a result that isn't undefined or infinity

If Jow Forums is so great then you'll be able to divide 1 by 0 and give me a result that isn't undefined or infinity.

Go on it's a simple math question.

Attached: $01_PREVIEW1.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2z5uzqxJNU
youtube.com/watch?v=r0_mi8ngNnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to lolg retard

Attached: 1544362392104.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Jow Forums isn't great. Theyre constantly duped by divide and conquer techniques

1 / 0 = 0
How about that?

1/0 = 1488

>all of the Russian bots crash

One divided by nothing is one. Because you still have the original one that isn't being divided.

Jow Forums just answered your question.

Attached: ol'man.jpg (500x677, 34K)

This guy is actually smart.

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 6K)

Why isn't this correct?

the answer is fuck off
sage

Division essentially asks "how many parts of x a defined by y?" - this COULD lead to one of two answers, one of them being infinity, but you refuse this idea and I'm partial against it myself, so I'll address the other: 0.
It is zero because nothing cannot fill something. Attempting to fill an empty bucket with different parts of nothing means you are not filling it at all. It remains empty. 0 parts of any item will always be zero, since at least one part is needed for it to exist.

1/0 = Black hole

Attached: division by zero (1).jpg (750x394, 64K)

Attached: My_c5d51e_526483.jpg (337x493, 32K)

Because the answer is infinity. You can devide any number by 0 an infinite number of times, which is why it doesn't compute.

The answer is black hole, are u fucking retarded? Einstein literally figured this out ages ago.

Attached: bbf02e61632d37ce8dc0f019820833f5.jpg (551x552, 65K)

nan

queue the 8 bit chiptunes.

That actually kind of makes sense.

Attached: 1510165509377.png (595x584, 352K)

>he isn’t wrong
>call him retarded anyway

>enlightened Europeans in action.

Black holes are not infinity you fucking idiot. Einstein divided by zero that's how we know black holes exist.

This is legit physics btw, that's how we know black holes exist.

Attached: 1597-Albert-Einstein-Quote-Black-holes-are-where-God-divided-by-zero.jpg (3840x2160, 380K)

1 / 0 = ∞
0 * ∞ = 1

Essentially this proofs how something is created from nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=J2z5uzqxJNU

This is actual science. We have never seen black holes, this is how we know black holes exist.

0 dipshit, the answer is 0.
Multiplying a sum by 1 is itself, multiplying by 0 just equals 0. It's nothing, people who say you can't divide by 0 are morons, you can and the answer to any equation ending in x0 = 0
Not to be confused with bidmas orders like (5x0)+2+2 would be 4 etc, but that's irrelevant.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=r0_mi8ngNnM

1/0 = 5, that's close enough for a strayan shitposter.

1+(-1)
like animatter/matter
male/female
yin/yang
good/bad
black/white
all born out of 0=1+(-1), something from nothing

But if you divide closer to 0 between 1 & 0 you get a bigger and bigger number why would dividing something by 0.1^10000 be an insanely big number, while dividing something by 0 is 0?

Diving 1 by 0 is 1 since you never divided in the first place.

Attached: 1530995983464.jpg (600x395, 71K)

When you multiply with a number between 1 & 0 approaching 0 you get a smaller & smaller number until you get 0.

When you divide however, you get a bigger & bigger number until you get.... 0 ?
Where's the logic in that?

>what is calculus

feel the fire

If it is so called "actual science", then you should have no problem giving PROOFS.

you tell that fucking tard, what a fucking loser thinking Lasagne is best girl too

That post is not related to black holes if u think that. Black hole thing is a joke on what a massive retard Einstein is, and why black holes dont exist and it's based on wrong maths.