Is Notch /ourguy/?

mobile.twitter.com/notch/status/1072493378108051456

Attached: 83C3679E-6545-413C-83DE-4B763B7A1CBB.jpg (640x426, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence
mobile.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I he were our guy he would buy our 4 chins

he's a fat kike

It didnt. Intelligence is a genetic trait

Exblain pls. Why would the evolution of intelligence rely on genetics? When was the time that genetics didn't exist?

He turned millions of white kids into autists with his shitty game.

Of course

He's saying the argument that intelligence isn't genetic is ridiculous

Hello Isaac

>mobile.twitter.com
please stop this..

What a retard. Intelligence didn't evolve. It was given to people by God.

wow. notch is sure lucky his only game was an autistic mega-hit.

HOW DOES BRAIN GET BIGGER OVER YEARS WITHOUT SOMEWHERE TO STORE HOW TO BUILD BIGGER BRAIN INFO

Proof? Thought so, nigger.

What kind of proof would satisfy you? Maybe think for yourself, nigger. I really don't give a shit if you believe me.

Yes, so is pewds.
Notch is also a patreon supporter of E;R.

Notch is his own guy, stop sucking celeb peen faggot.

based dad slapping his kid upside the head for asking a stupid question

Well you could start by explaining why God didn't give intelligence to retards because your statement is already incorrect on its face.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Intelligence doesn't evolve, we just have our full potential unleashed.

Why would anyone believe YOU? You're nobody. The point is to get people to believe in what you believe, not to believe you, faggot. People do think for themselves, thats why the people who deny the "immutable law of the Lord" in an ancient book full of inconsistent bullshit are a growing group.

>hurr durr berieve dis book, I thunk fur meslef

Sort of. He claims that Jewish power comes from their high IQs, but ignores the fact that there are other ethno religious groups who arent anywhere near as overrepresented in our culture like Jews. This fetishism for biological intelligence in the form of IQ has been the chief mistake of the race realists.

Look I don't believe my soul lived on in some past life and that we are all equal in the eyes of god. If there is god he is entropy incarnate.

he has been making a lot of noise lately, godspeed mate

kek

>This fetishism for biological intelligence in the form of IQ has been the chief mistake of the race realists.
How do you mean?

Not really, if you're intelligent enough to understand IQ is a collection of different types of intelligences and not one number that higher=smart or some garbage. Too bad people are so dumb they think kikes with a high IQ in ONE area and a pisspoor score in every other area are "so much more intelligent".

Jews are smart because they are European.

I guess, IQ scores have been steadily dropping everywhere over the last 100 years, I think it has to do with both our lifestyles and the increase in intelligence based technology.

Did having to deal with the Minecraft community redpill him? What happened to him?

He should buy Jow Forums from gook moot.

Serbians are European and they have the IQ of Mexicans. Location and genetic clusters don't tell the whole story.

intelligence is linked to genetic traits, some of them influence sexuality. Fags (especially gay men) are one standard deviation smarter than the rest of the avg male population. Aspies (because of the heavily gifted) are on average greater too.

A lot of sexual deviants were smart too throughout history.

You can not be a Christian, but if you're an atheist you're literally retarded.

Could you elaborate? What are the types of intelligence it measures, and which one are Jews good at?

I'm pretty sure he would buy this awful cesspool of shillery and Jewry, but apparently the Nipponese rape of Nangking won't sell.

Nah mate. It's the environment. Europe has top soil that contains chemicals that makes the people there more intelligent.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't

Nothing is purely nature or nurture. But It is inheritable to some extent. If it wasn't than humans never would have gotten to this point, as our intellegence would have had to evolve.

this is true & I'm shocked Jow Forums would have it posted

Attached: Lyp8VlX.jpg (1482x1599, 321K)

While biological intelligence is a strong indicator of success, the real question we have to ask ourselves is one the pertains to exploitation. The main reason Jews are so successful is not solely because of their intelligence, but because they have a different ethos and narrative compared to ours. While the West has been taught forbidden fruits, Jews have masterfully exploited our temptations and profited off it. The reason they are successful is because they care where we don't and we care where they don't. Unless there are laws in place to restrict Jewish power, they will always dominate the Material.

He tried to a while back. Can't buy what someone isn't selling.

Not believing in your particular version of the unknowable supreme being, the incomprehensible prime mover, which you somehow claim to know and comprehend very intimately, though this is impossible, is not atheism.

It isn't believe in your version of god, or atheism. The prime mover cannot be logically debunked. It exists. You pretending you know the name, will, desires, dislikes of the prime mover, source of all existence is an obvious falsity.

>It is estimated that genes contribute about 20–40% of the variance in intelligence in childhood and about 80% in old age.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence
You mean this? 20% is not much.

Perceptual and Organizational performance (typically associated with visual problem solving), Verbal Comprehension, Processing Speed, and Executive Functions or Working Memory.

Things like visual spacial, memory, pattern recognition, speech processing, etc.

20% is a gigantic amount. You're ignorant. This is like saying 1% of 10 trillion is a small number.

Yeah, 99% of 10 trillion is an even bigger number.

This is why socioeconomics is a joke. How can intellect depend on society when building a succesfull society requires intellect?

Most gays are minorities (blacks are double the rate of whites and triple that of asians). I highly doubt what you're saying.

>I he were our guy he would buy our 4 chins

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

Attached: 1339650326701.jpg (371x355, 24K)

>reddit spacing
you type like a faggot

that doesnt reduce the size of the 1% though you intellectual nigger
>pic related

Attached: 1542434181882.png (471x349, 173K)

Better than being a faggot, auscunt. How's your Chinese overlords treating you?

>implying the spacing of paragraphs is indicative of garbage sites
Try again.

Attached: 1511311931337.png (800x729, 48K)

The balkans are mixed with turks. Ashkenazi jews have a large amount of Germanic/scandanavian dna.
This has already been explained by experts why they are smart. They had a founding population of most Northern European descent. They then pursued intellectual professions and positvely selected for intellectualism.

When did I say I know all of God's desires? I just said he exists.

found the faggot

They are. Ashkenazi Jews are Turkish/Bulgarian. You believing that they're semetic means that you bought into the "Chosen People" propaganda, same goes with the anti mixing with Jewish women message that I see on the dissident right.

>successful
It's quite clear that while they have had material success, they're a dying race. More than half of them outbreed.

Genetic tests show the patrilineal descent is from the Middle East.

Okay, the Irish have a very low IQ and are about as European as you're going to get. Why?

You give him a name, "God". That is not his name. He is not a he, he might not even be sapient with a consciousness. You believe his son's name is "Jesus" and his son was sent by him to Earth to die for your sins.

The supreme being is unknowable except that it is the uncaused cause. Anyone or anything that claims to know anything else other than this is making obvious falsity for psychological control.

Kebab detected

>ashkenazi jews are turk bulg.
What, no
>The traditional diaspora language of Ashkenazi Jews is Yiddish (a Germanic language with elements of Hebrew and Aramaic), developed after they had moved into northern Europe: beginning with Germany and France in the Middle Ages. For centuries they used Hebrew only as a sacred language, until the revival of Hebrew as a common language in Israel. Throughout their time in Europe, Ashkenazim have made many important contributions to its philosophy, scholarship, literature, art, music and science.[21][22][23][24]

The term "Ashkenazi" refers to Jewish settlers who established communities along the Rhine River in Western Germany and in Northern France dating to the Middle Ages.[25] Once there, they adapted traditions carried from Babylon, The Holy Land, and the Western Mediterranean to their new environment.[26] The Ashkenazi religious rite developed in cities such as Mainz, Worms, and Troyes. The eminent French Rishon Rabbi Shlomo Itzhaki (Rashi) would have a significant influence on the Jewish religion.

The irony is ashkenazi are a bunch of germans
>In the late Middle Ages, due to religious persecution, the majority of the Ashkenazi population shifted steadily eastward,[27] moving out of the Holy Roman Empire into the areas later part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (comprising parts of present-day Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine).[28][29] In the course of the late 18th and 19th centuries, those Jews who remained in or returned to the German lands generated a cultural reorientation; under the influence of the Haskalah and the struggle for emancipation, as well as the intellectual and cultural ferment in urban centers, they gradually abandoned the use of Yiddish and adopted German, while developing new forms of Jewish religious life and cultural identity.[30]

Read my fuckin post till you get it.

Jesus, thats nitpicking
On adults in general its 60-80%

Those are all g-loaded and positively correlated. In general, if g is higher, all of those other things are better as well.

They're an ethnic group, they are bound by the belief that they are descendants of Abraham and that they'll inherit the Earth. Race mixing doesn't matter to them, or their goals.

Race mixing matters very much to them.

>posting wikipedia articles as sources for the "truth" on kike genetics

Seriously Shlomo?

that's a new take on muh magic soil

Notch, as in the Minecraft guy?

He's a Jew that had a decent idea.

I would say God is more of a title than a name but okay. Also I don't believe Jesus is the son of God or that he was sent to die for our "sins". For someone who was criticizing me for assuming I know the inner workings of someone else's mind you sure are doing a lot of that yourself.

The only chemicals you have are just turning the freaking frogs gay

>its all a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

Do you honestly believe the nazi larp shit you read? Ashkenazi origins are simple and European.

>mobile.
Phoneposters need to be gassed.

Attached: 52764bac-1d25-4b3d-b722-b8e54a19ea5f.png (602x342, 46K)

This doesn't apply to jews. They score poorly in most areas, highly in one. Yet they have a high overall score.

Attached: 1544505764281.jpg (1439x1614, 469K)

He was going to buy it when moot was looking for someone to buy it, he snippet notch because he was part of the leaderless gamergator movemant calling out the bullshit gaming cyrcle within the gaming industry.

I remember how anita sarkessian tried to act as if she was a good friend of him, tweeting a screenshot of her in his building. A month later he called her bullshit narrative out.

anyway,... he tried to buy it but didn't get it.

There is no further elaboration. He's incorrect. Being at opposite extremes in two different areas doesn't happen. This is not some tabletop RPG where you have points to distribute that you take out of one category and put in another.

>doesn't believe "nazi larp shit"
>believes kike larp shit
Nice, retard. Which one is known historically for lying, subversion and trickery?

Die hards get super asshurt when you point how ridiculous their particular belief system is.

It's not even about right and wrong, they just subscribe to whatever they were told growing up and rage when you question its validity.

So why are jews the smartest? Magical powers? I neatly explain to you why they are and you nazi larp.
Fuck off larper.

>in childhood
Shitty bait

No they don't. They generally score higher in verbal, but that doesn't mean they perform "poorly" in the others. What you're essentially arguing is that if you get 99th percentile in verbal, 92nd percentile in science, and 98th percentile in math that you "suck" at science and math. 92nd percentile is not shitty by any means. G-loading means you'll be higher in every area even if in relative terms some areas are lower than others.

Sort of, but not really. If it did matter to them, they wouldn't be the biggest mutts on this planet.

I meant the other contribution in old age.
If it's 20%, it's small enough to be insignificant. We could say that intelligence is strongly determined by genetics.

Quakers and Universalists are the smartest, yet they don't hold near as much societal power as Jews.

are you saying that he's a nigger that's intellectual or that intellectually he's a nigger?

They aren't the smartest. They use nepotism and steal.

No. No. It's not. It's like saying, that no matter what you do, people with idiot iq's, are going to only be marginally brighter idiots, if you could spend a trillion dollars, in current worth of a trillion on each of them. It doesn't matter. Because it only makes 20% difference and the rest is entirely innate to them genetically.

You will never have a society of niggers who are in the 85 average iq range produce a society of people who are largely bright 120-average iq individuals per current determination of what 120-iq denotes. No matter how many gibs you shovel to them. You're going, to have a society of failures that whine for gibs and claim said failure is due to oppression, and not just being dumber overall

Becuase Jews control the flow of media.

>There is no further elaboration. He's incorrect.
Asking someone to elaborate on what they said has no dependence on whether their words or meaning are correct.

Riiiiight.

niggers are dumb

First off, it's 20-40, not 20.

Second, your supposition ignores race mixing, which is an empirical reality.

How fucking retarded do you have to be not to admit Jews participate largely in nepotism?

>Britcuck robot

Well that explains it. Brits lost control of their country around the Napoleon wars.

If you watch that video I linked it almost explains why jews are "the smartest" it leaves out the final piece and most obvious reason.
Ashkenazi jews are white. Thats why they are so smart.

Attached: jewsstealfromgoy.jpg (1314x5815, 2.94M)

He used to be a huge leftist faggot.

Now he went full 1488 for some reason.