French police Rekt in Saint-Brieuc

youtube.com/watch?v=_iTFMfIvJcM

Damn, yellow jackets are going apeshit. Kicking policemen and using pepper spray on them. Can't tell What the fuck is going to happen this weekend

Attached: REKT.png (2560x1278, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_iTFMfIvJcM?t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=moP09wT2BLc
youtu.be/_iTFMfIvJcM?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=j_6bmrqIsP8
youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI
youtube.com/watch?v=3S5UWAa6DC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-326WnWwWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

KEK. That tear gas came right back at them.

Exactly and look closer, one protester actually use one pepper spray on them at 0:42 youtu.be/_iTFMfIvJcM?t=42

The cops will hopefully get the hint soon and stop protecting Macron's ass. That's their neighbors and friends that are protesting. I'm really jealous of how the French working class are standing up for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&feature=youtu.be

Man I wish the French guys has those grenades to fuck at those fucking faggot (((police))).

So many rocks need fucking at their heads.

The police totally caused the reaction here. They spray gas and point their guns at people and the people react. The police are totally to blame for provoking this

Go go you french bastards. Start chopping heads off in the public square you niggers. The french has such a fun history of killing each other.

The French Police need to surrender and join the protesters same with the army a total coup and overthrow of everything. Throw all the politicians and the lying media behind bars.

>Can't tell What the fuck is going to happen this weekend
Fingers crossed for bulldozer through French parliament door or the mainstream media buildings

Attached: 1541607277625.png (1053x1080, 314K)

The cops are all old, balding white men.

>start deploying CS when you’re not wearing a mask yourself
what did french police mean by this?

The yellow vests should start learning Roman Legion tactics and formations

Proving the ineffectiveness of (((gassing))) civilians. It was a disgusting display of antisemitism.

When they rush at the cops and hit them they need to take the opportunity to disarm the cops and take away their battons and shields etc.

yesss

Attached: 677.jpg (500x375, 129K)

youtube.com/watch?v=moP09wT2BLc
this is hiow they train and yes he said "I like the smell of tear gas in the morning"

I think I could have been an anarchist if things went different. I remember being about 10 when Waco happened, and I loved the fact the agents got their shit pushed in. There's something about cops getting fucked up that amuses me.

With that many people they should have just rolled the police car.

>Can't tell What the fuck is going to happen this weekend
white people chimping out because MArine Le Pen lost the elections

Attached: Presidentielle-resultats-definitifs-du-second-tour-Emmanuel-Macron-66-10-et-Marine-Le-Pen-33-90.jpg (622x311, 39K)

cringe

>they want to repatriate immigrants
literally shaking

haaha, He stole it from that cop

Here in the USA that will get you shot 18times x the number of cops present. Don't ever reach for a cop's weapons if you're wise. Believe it or not this is often deadly

getting a taste of their own medicine
stfu bootlicker they already stole an assault rifle

They had the cops completely outnumbered it wouldn't have been hard one of them actually did manage to steal the can of mace.

Because as I suspected, you are literally an immigrant. Die slow shitskin.

Indeed youtu.be/_iTFMfIvJcM?t=36

I could stab a cop repeatedly in the throat before he ever gets his gun out of his holster.

Shut up, Shadow.

Attached: 4716746729a7827850555l.jpg (500x376, 27K)

>I could stab a cop repeatedly in the throat before he ever gets his gun out of his holster.

This is you youtube.com/watch?v=j_6bmrqIsP8

When will they use the military to kill some yellow vest fags?

At least he's getting a little exercise

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI
nothin' personnel... kid

Kek.

such subhuman behavior.
Attacking some random cops instead of taking the prefect or mayor hostage. A true Soros mob

Someone has to play to the cameras.

magnifique

the yellow jackets are literary the anonymous masks

Cringy one : youtube.com/watch?v=3S5UWAa6DC8

I love the protests, but I don't see how France can recovered from being 20% or more Muslim via protests. You're fucked unless you deal with this problem ASAP

Another HAPPENING in Strasbourg incoming!
Security measures ramped up.

can't wait to see him hidden by another dindu muzzie.

piggies deserve it all and more

The State is behind immigration. Overthrow the State. Stop immigration. Simple.

B-but I thought Les Gilets Jaunes were giving up? Maybe it's time to bring in the strong women of color from American police forces to put down these Nazis.

Sacré bleu

Le bamp.

Kys shill

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation...

Attached: 1398978906393.jpg (265x265, 20K)

God bless my breton brothers, strong goyim!

Frenchies are practicing before the main event on the weekend.

Attached: guillotine.png (489x814, 605K)

tells you everything you need to know those surrender cucks in paris last time were paid protesters to destroy morale

Hahahahahaha

I literally can't tell the difference between shills and bait anymore, they are equally retarded.

France's finest prove their worth once again.

Attached: French special forces spring into action.webm (640x386, 1.74M)

kek

Is this shit copypasta or a psyop? I've seen it everywhere?

STOP IT GOYIM NO NO NO BAD GOYS !!!

Attached: 1490139875018.jpg (300x300, 21K)

So good to see that those pigs get back what they were dealing out all the time

He's a shill

Defeated by a mere grassy knoll.

test

Police attack a peaceful protest.
Suddenly, they're not so peaceful anymore.

Did anyone else have trouble posting before ?

I'd watch that

Le copypasta de merde

This fucking dog is really annoying

french police for you. They're never not like that.

>8 of december

Yaaaaawn, the yello vests fad is over. Put on your onesie and go to sleep, it's really cold outside.

Obligatory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-326WnWwWE

>When he knocks that pepperspray out of his hand and starts using it in return on the piglets

Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1544548858200.png (824x800, 126K)

>that peppers spray grab

The only cop who wants to be rambo is that partially bald elderly gentleman. Entertaining video still

>peaceful protest

>Car blocks road
>Cop does his job
>Mob start screaming like monkeys and attack the cop

this cracka know what's up

Bitch nigger detected

Loooool based nique les flics camarades

>nigger siding with the cops
???

Happy Hanukkah

Lol those faggot cops chose their fucking shitty job. And they would love to beat all those yellow vests up, thats the reason they became fucking cops. Being a cop is one of the most disgracegul jobs on earth

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation...

Attached: 9eqi.png (469x474, 314K)

Test

You're not funny tching tchong, i didn't even have a little smile

Another shill

Good one Mr. Goldstein, you almost had me!

Attached: 1518692647371.jpg (300x400, 12K)

umadbro

My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see i was right

Attached: 649516_v2.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

Cops here are niggers
Bitch niggers

Attached: who.gif (582x582, 604K)

The slippery slope is real!

I remember based bulldozer guy

Why?

This. Like it or not, attacking the police only favors the globalists. Think about it: police officers worldwide have a very powerful group identity, attacking them for whatever reason means they will all antagonize the protestors. At the same time, we were conditioned to think that only criminals attack the police, and at least half of the world has not broke this conditioning. The globalists have always directed their goons (antifa) to attack the police, in order to 1) enstabilish the narrative that any riot or demonstration they don't like is illegitimate, 2) to motivate cops into opposing the rioters instead of join them and 3) to divert the demonstrators attention towards fighting the cops instead of sieging parliaments and banks until their requests are met.

Every single time the DotR is at hand, Antifa starts attacking the cops, cops get mad and indiscriminately attack all the protestors, and the (((globalists))) just laugh their asses off watching the cattle being duped again.

Take some free advice, boys: you see somebody who looks like a leftist everywhere, you do the exact opposite of what he wants.

Attached: e76.png (680x680, 267K)

This looks like a lot of unproductive silly behavior, I think the protesters are cranky from lack of sleep. Have a national day of sleep and rest to heal the nation.

Go commit toaster bath stupid shill

Attached: 1534867536265.jpg (554x554, 46K)

everything is a psyop everything is jews. your getting quite sleepy goy

I don't get why they don't use things that work, like molotov cocktails at the police. You won't see a single cop in the next day and you'll be able to take over easily.

It is already happening. I saw a picture of a armored tractor, but I can't find it anymore. The killdozer will spawn.

Attached: aaatu2.png (176x199, 49K)

When will it be over for Macron?

Attached: End of Republic.png (1197x742, 1.76M)

>Attacking people defending the globalists is a good thing for the globalists

Wow really makes me think, reminder that the Yellow vests are getting more actual shit done with this than Trump has done throughout his entire political career.

I had a "Connection error" earlier.