Why hasn't anybody colonized Antarctica?

Why is our knowledge about and exposure to Antarctica so limited? We know absolutely everything about all the other places on Earth, people in Sub-Saharan Africa have cell phones, but nobody is colonizing Antarctica? Why not? With the Earth warming, Antarctica seems like it's going to be a pretty sought after landmass.

>It's also the only continent with no blacks on it.
Possible white ethno-state?

Attached: 62a99d4e-5e92-11e8-9334-2218e7146b04.jpg (1440x810, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-10
iflscience.com/environment/this-man-used-google-maps-and-a-photo-of-his-home-town-to-easily-prove-earth-isnt-flat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the Earth is flat, Antarctica is the Ice Wall, and there's land beyond.

>Earth is flat
picture of polaris from australia, now.

nigger

Attached: 1527934273556.jpg (1996x2660, 2.98M)

Attached: 1526515559846.jpg (1662x1848, 3.4M)

>the Earth is flat
That seems highly unlikely.
If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.

none of the southern hemisphere pics have polaris.
thank you for proving the earth is a globe.

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: 1522904260788.jpg (1265x3632, 2.24M)

every single one of those pictures has polaris. Just give it up NASA shills. You pedos are all going down.

in all seriousness flat earth is fucking retarded and has been empirically proven false. only idiots and schizophrenics believe the earth is flat.

>every single one of those pictures has polaris
incorrect!
only the northern hemisphere ones do.

Legally, only Russia and the US are allowed to make land claims on Antarctica as a terra nullius, but they don't. I wonder (((why))?

Yeah? That's why you have to call me a schizo and haven't posted any empirical evidence at all right?
You're literally just saying ignore your eyes...the state of you shills lately. pathetic.

>just saying ignore your eyes
i hope you understand that a timelapse of polaris is a solid dot in the center, not the slightest bit of a trail.

jewish shill to discredit pol

>pol
Can't even spell the board name right, and I'm literally the only person in this thread that's posted any evidence about the claims I've made so far. Man you kikes are stupid.

i don't know if you're a schizo, but if you believe the earth is flat you're certainly retarded.
for starters, you derail a perfectly fine thread immediately by saying WE DON'T GO TO ANTARCTICA BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT. POST PROOF OTHERWISE.

i shouldn't have to post proof the earth isn't flat. it's fucking obvious. the same retarded shit about flight paths doesn't "prove" shit.
people don't waste trillions of dollars maintaining a lie that only fucking nutjobs on the darkest corners of the internet try to expose.

flat earth is a fucking jewish subversion.
you should honestly kill yourself and stop posting in my thread.

>he didn't use the slashes! gotcha, kiddo!
jew

Still the only person in this thread to post evidence about the claims I've made. Evidence any common person can interpret because you only need to use your fucking eyes.

do the following images upset you

Attached: STS-90 Neurolab sunrise.jpg (1536x1008, 361K)

Do the following WEBMs?

Attached: ISS_door.webm (720x576, 733K)

Attached: STS-41-C(1).jpg (2000x1500, 1.86M)

Attached: ISS_CGI.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

With the new un migration pact, we can all migrate there...

Attached: ISS_Harness.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

What's wrong here?

Attached: STS-88.jpg (2576x1932, 1.14M)

>popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-10

you're honestly fucking retarded just like all flat earthers.
let me guess, all this "evidence" can be disproven by some Hungarian youtuber with 20,000 views, huh?
fag.

Attached: ISS_CGI_glitch.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>popsci
That's not evidence.

Attached: 1537132145531.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

LMAO okay good i knew i was being bated

yeah i figured
>anything that doesn't agree with you will not be good enough
fucking kill yourself you thread derailing kike shill.

Attached: STS-93 Chandra-IUS.jpg (2352x2400, 409K)

>a cover for easy access to a control panel of some sort
why are we upset?

Baited? You know you're only here to lie and you can't accept the fact that there's far too much evidence available out there to counter truths you can see with your own eyes.

Attached: 3947f630bdbe163878a51b92d6b7d4e4892f7cb0646dcbff30d75e12382e021f.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

Attached: if apple was nasa.jpg (1920x1203, 406K)

I'm not upset :)

Attached: 1537130561117.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Attached: 1536627723833.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 1537130407533.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: 1535050739067.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

A truth I've seen with my own eyes is a giant fucking space station flying over my house in the middle of the night that was built by the United States and Russia. feels good

NIce.

Attached: The Moon is below eye level while cruising at 49,000 ft..webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 1d28ee2b433d66f8afd3a0dd61da2abc.jpg (1376x1953, 504K)

Attached: Nikon p1000 Mars Luminary filmed.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>Gangsta Rap music
>The Eskimo lobby's influence in the government
>Military tech needed to defeat Santa claus.

This, GOT was programming the masses for the decleration
The deadwalkers are gog and magog

hold up tho senpai i honestly wanna know what you say is wrong with this one pls senpai all of the others youve posted ive seen before

Attached: STS-125.jpg (4288x2844, 1.42M)

>7

Attached: hmm.webm (480x360, 359K)

if any of this were true people like you wouldn't have to try so hard and say dumb shit like "SEE FOR YOURSELF. USE YOUR EYES."
>okay my eyes say you're wrong
"HAHA DUDE BRO YOU'RE ACTUALLY RETARDED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE TO FLAT EARTH SOCIETY ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THIS 8 HOUR DOCUMENTARY"

Yeah, i changed my mind. I'm pretty sure you are schizophrenic. You have the same attitudes as my schizophrenic flat earth cousin.

>iflscience.com/environment/this-man-used-google-maps-and-a-photo-of-his-home-town-to-easily-prove-earth-isnt-flat/

Attached: what.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: FE Answers - “Where does the Sun go if the Earth is flat”.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Attached: Sun Cruising 2.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

he's not senpai he's just b8ing
:(

What in the fuck are you going to do there that could possibly offset how crazy expensive it would be to maintain a colony there? And why in the fuck would you want to live in that shitty of a climate?

user, I feel like you've got something here. You've got a lot of interesting content and I appreciate it. Care to tell us more? Maybe some of your theories?

Attached: STS-43 Atlantis TDRS deploy.jpg (987x1024, 225K)

i doubted flat earth but this makes more sense.

>No blacks or Jews.
Look where we live. It's already an expensive colony in a shitty climate.
wouldn't make a difference to me desu

> official answer: because nobody wants to go to war trying to stake a claim on a giant mass of frozen nothing.
> actual reason: thats where the illuminati governing body lives in their subterranean temple with their human slaves and alien transponders

I'm not sure if there's land beyond but yeah, this.

Glownigger

i'd also do what i do here, which is be a NEET who shitposts, but i'd feel like i had succeeded at some point by going to a place everyone acts like is useless, meanwhile people live in australia and no one bats an eye.

i also don't think it would be that expensive either. besides there are great opportunities for both wind and hydroelectic power down there.

Not that shitty of a climate. The larger reason we don't colonize down there is the economic problem of what can you do there of any value to make a colony there economically feasible? If you just want to go there and starve to death surrounded by penguins go nuts, but if you expect ships to show up with food and supplies you are going to need money.

You do realizes objects will stay stiff in zero g right?

Gravity wont be pulling on anything including the weight of your arms hands and clothes.

Because christcucks ruined it by planting their Jew religion there

Attached: Sun Noon Flat Earth.webm (716x712, 2.96M)

To leech off people you need people who are producing some value. You can grow shit in Australia, and dig useful stuff from the ground. Good luck growing a single thing on Antarctica or digging deep enough to find anything.

It's already an ethnostate for the Reptilians

yeah i said previously up there antarctica has excellent potential for both wind and hydroelectric.
wind especially seeing as there isn't a fucking tree to be found on the continent and winds kick up like 200 mph

we're past having to grow potatoes and hit rocks to make money, user.

>we're past having to grow potatoes and hit rocks to make money, user.

No, we're really not. All wealth comes from the ground, and I'm done playing with shitposting neets.

>Why hasn't anybody colonized antarctica
I think there is a law against it, and it won't be up for debate again until ~2040
>Legally, only Russia and the US are allowed to make land claims on Antarctica as a terra nullius, but they don't. I wonder (((why))?

Also fuck the flat earthers, there is much more evidence to suggest a hollow earth
T. Admiral Byrd

It's too cold for reptiles. Avians or Rodentia maybe.

It's cold and covered in ice. You want to go live there?

I'll let you in on a little secret: no one wants to live there. If you want to try, be my guest and head on down, no one has juristiction so no one will stop you. No land to grow on, no materials to build with. Just you and the ice.

wow such a compelling argument. you must be friends with that flat earth retard.

i'm not looking to make some futuristic super city i just think it's dumb no one uses all that potential down there and no one even thinks about it.
they just say "it's too cold" and then go and heat up their pizza pockets.
lots of places in canada are cold but we still explored them and found uses. we didn't just say "oop it's -30 now. time to turn back."
we haven't even explored 1% of antarctica. who are you to say there's nothing to mine down there?

fine and when i do and all you fags are looking for a place free of rapist mexicans i'll be sure to institute a "no americans" rule.

amazing how you people bitch and complain about niggers and jews but when one leaf gives you an option and a way out the answers are
>too cold
>too much work
>too expensive

ah, so i guess living with niggers in a subverted culture suddenly isn't so bad when it comes with a warm house and fertile land.

unambitious faggots. the whole lot of you.

Flat earth retards aren't actually as stupid as they look. They don't actually believe the Earth is flat. The job is to make it appear that people believe the Earth is flat. In doing so, they create a shroud that masks real conspiracies.

For example, if you try to talk about an actual conspiracy like the recent UFO citings or even more acceptable ones like 9/11 being done by Mossad, you get branded a conspiracy theorist. And what is the face of conspiracy theorists? Well it's Flat Earth morons.
>"Oh you believe 9/11 was done by Israelis? You're just like those Flat Earthers."
>"UFO sightings? Let me guess you're a Flat Earth wacko aren't you."

It's impossible to discuss conspirary theories when the moment you mention one you get lumped in with Flat Earth retardation. It's really a brilliant way to destroy any conspiracy theory talk and make you look like a wackjob. The Flart Earthers have done excellent in that regard.

There's actually very little empirical evidence either ewy

The Nazis went there and established new Swabia beyond the ice wall

Either way*

Antarctica hasn't been colonized because it's shitty.

Why would the entire scientific community lie?

If you can get funding and good intel, I volunteer as an adventurer to go over the ice wall. You know what? Jow Forums should crowd fund it.

>We know absolutely everything about all the other places on Earth

Like the deepest parts of the oceans? And below the Earth's crust?

Muh scientific community.
The CIAniggers are lying to us to keep us all from chimping out and escaping. Middle earth is a containment unit.

There was a land bridge between Antarctica and South America, but something pushed and destroyed it.