Christcuck hate thread 2.0

Previous thread got 404ed by christnigger mod. Jews love reporting redpilled thread it seems.

Christianity is a religion that turns weakness into a virtue. It's a death cult that worships suffering and death as a means of achieving eternal life. It has turned the west into a bunch of cucks that can be easily guilt tripped and manipulated by shallow appeals to Christian 'morality'.

Attached: 1544597498897.jpg (1242x1540, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
archive.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christcuck npcs will start posting that degenerate larping thots as a counter argument.

Enjoy hell.

Based christ and his sword
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38And he that takes not his cross, and follows after me, is not worthy of me.

39He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.

the whore has tats. wouldent want her anyway.

>those nasty tats
he can have her

>tattoos
>coalburner
>deployed solider
She was fucking and sucking as many men as she could while he was gone. I bet his “friends” fucked her raw on his bed

Hey FBI. Nobody hates black people. They're pretty damn civilized where i live. Stop pushing D&C between the races you absolute trash. Are you happy that you're behind humanity's demise???

Attached: 1541367188902.gif (178x188, 145K)

Christianity is an inversion of true indo-aryan morality that preys on the slave caste. Thankfully is it a dead religion that no one has any genuine faith in. It's just the nominal religion of modernity (the true religion being a sort of nebulous darwinistic scientism)

Indeed, so weak that our philosophy has only lasted 3000 years. Which obviously pales in comparison to the 6 years your philosophy lasted.

Dude get a job, go to the gym. ITS NOT THAT GLIM a reality!

Pretty much.

Attached: on-a-stick.png (512x1024, 329K)

they seem happy

stop larping

I'm with you, fuck Christ and fuck Christcucks. All religiniggers, really.

100% correct.

>3000
What do you mean Christianity has only been around 3000 years? What about the other 4 Millennia? How dare you forget about the 5 thousand years of uninterrupted Christianity in Europe! You'll be hearing from Jehova about the 6 eons you missed!

? About what

I agree that Christianity is shit (better than Islam) but can you drop the memeflag? Thanks.
Fuck niggers

>imagine thinking 3000 years of Jewish filth is anything compared to Aryan philosophy

fucking gutter trash in that entire pic

Minus the memeflag, working out more is fair. studying for a promotion and not sure if I could do both.

C'mon give me a hint...

Hows beating your wife in the name of the lord saffa bro?

>(better than Islam)
It isn't at all. Dumb boomers think islam is the issue and not the racial composition of Muslims. The worst thing a shitskin can do is "integrate" and not be seen as an outsider in the eyes of NPCs.

Honestly though... Why are Christians so cucked? Is it because a Jew is their god?

Apparently Christians also can't count.

Let me guess, southern town on the smaller side?

India for indians bro. Sikhs are decent ppl

In Plato's "Laws"

>First, one honors the gods of the heavens with the right, and the odd.

>Then, one honors the gods of the underworld with the left, and the even.

Christianity honors the gods of the heavens, but not those of the underworld, deeming them to be "demons" or "devils." That is the error, which in fact is shared by Judaism, which conceives of an underworld without a ruler or characteristic form and therefore no gods.

Unironically always felt this away about Christianity. I understand the virtues of peace, and how one can rise above the animalistic tendencies of our neighbors. I.e. to turn the other cheek is to rise about being a nigger since they are mostly incapable of doing that.

But seeing what people have turned it into - rather what it has turned people into - it really does make them weak pathetic excuses for a people.

Don't derail the thread. Stay in line, faggot!

Attached: ien466nn3.png (2302x1206, 2.1M)

range ban meme flags please

It's because the religion is degenerate, nominal Christians constantly try to paganize the faith so that's it's remotely compatible with the logos. Christian "morality" is just a stick to beat white people with and isn't even Christian, which is an extreme world denying philosophy. If you want an idea of what a christian is actually supposed to be read the ladder of divine ascent.

Why do indians hate blacks? Stay focused on protecting yourselves from Pakistan

A meme flag,
a Jew

Most churchianity completely ignores the Old Testament.
It shows clearly that God's will is for the different people to remain separate as he made them.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Christianity is a dead religion. Christ and his followers were the SJW losers of their time who couldn't hack it in Jewish society.

poooo

Address my post please. Do you put Yeshua above your family?

>>A.D./C.E : counting the years since the alleged birth of Christ.
>>Current Year: 2018 A.D.
years.
Bro.

Before Christianity, justice was simple. Eye for an eye. Justice first, then forgiveness. Pretty simple and morally pure. Than came the Jesus cult. Turn the other cheek, be a pacifist pussy in this life, but don't worry, because everyone you don't like will be tortured in hell for eternity.

This. Niggers have no loyalty, and thots will be thots

>Why do indians hate blacks?
Because they are niggers.
>Stay focused on protecting yourselves from Pakistan
We're already committed to killing goatfucker scums when and as they cross the border.

>Puerto Rico
nigger nigger kek

When you love other souls, and you realize they have a uncontrollable flesh, and they just don't learn, and they just praise other idols, you go on crusade against them

you love their souls as yourself so much that you may sin killing their flesh just to make their souls go to heaven

this concept in catholicism is completely lost in modern times

>tattoos
lol u can have the trash

>You need to believe what I believe or you will go to my imaginary bad place.

Hell does not exist.

>It's because the religion is degenerate
Agree.

Schizophrenia is a real problem.
I can't help it.
Pray harder.

Theres nothing wrong with this you nazi scum

Attached: aaf.jpg (680x752, 80K)

>nigger flag

When I was 8 years old I became terrified at the thought that God might not exist. I first learned of atheism at that age. For years after that I would read stories of miracles, praying, praying every night for God to show himself, to make himself KNOWN in my heart and soul. At 8 YEARS OLD. This Christian horseshit is not part of us. We only believe in it because we're taught it from birth. Isolated tribes the world over don't know who Christ is. Throughout history: The Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Chinese, the American natives, God did not show himself to any of them. They lived and died believing an entirely different system of belief, usually polytheism. Hell, even if you're just arguing for spirituality and a universal morality, how do you know you aren't being fucked with cosmically? That pit in your stomach when you feel that something is "wrong", even if it's "real", who's to say a trickster deity didn't put it there? He might send the good to hell and evil to heaven.

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THIS SHIT? The only correct position is to be agnostic to the very reality you occupy. Anything could be true. Science is a scaffolding and you religious fucks KEEP TRYING TO TEAR IT DOWN

Attached: 1523047556656.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>spongebob

>this thread again
The kike desperation is strong.

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

how does this verse promote race mixing? also pagans like you dont' realize youre actually on the jews side because you reject Jesus

so lol at you

Attached: khgrjghthfghdfyd.jpg (790x642, 179K)

Read what I wrote and respond to it you fucking inept groid

My family aren't a bunch of godless heathens so it's a moot point.

Sorry you're an NPC user.

I bet you're equal parts sad and angry most of the time

Yet you seem to want to live there bad enough to create it.

Reminder that America has separation of church and state for a reason.

The way people like you treat science, it might as well be a religion.

Will you submit to the AI revolution in the next years? answer this

Yes, we will, abrahamicucks transformed this place into it.

Because it was founded on degenerate libertineism

You just know

Yeah bro we should just be able to kill people for apostasy like Muslims do.

I want a debate faggot. Why don't you go through my post and tell me why I'm an NPC. Why won't you admit that not a goddamn one of us knows for sure why we're here.

It would be a start

To be honest I want Muslims Jews and Christians to wipe each other out so the rest of the world can be left alone.

A white bitch with a full sleeve of tats, ugh. I bet she's been "gloriously saved" which is code for "you wouldn't believe the fucked up stuff I've done" Nigger you can have her and all the snakes slithering around in her head too.

The only way to achieve eternal life is to conquer death by means of science, even if it means abandoning your humanity. ~OMD

>DEBATE ME!!
lol. You midwits are always so desperate to be taken seriously. So insecure.

Fuck you kike faggot kys and s4ge in every field

>imagine being this christnigger

Attached: christnigger aka crusader of white wombs.jpg (750x738, 316K)

Love does not endure my hatefull
indifference

We aren’t here for any predefined reason. We’re just here. We are literally just a collection of matter. Sentient, yes, but a clump of matter all the same. The incessant need for purpose that mankind has is annoying. Create your own purpose, stop thinking you’re here for a reason.

Science isn't a belief system it's just our shoddy limited tools we're using to figure out what the fuck is going on with reality.

I will only be okay with AI if I can call it my friend. And it probably will never be that advanced because humanity is so primitive and we don't understand shit about consciousness.

Science itself is not s belief system, however it could be used to create a belief system or be incorporated into one.

They're taught that there's god's chosen and everybody else are gentiles, and are also the same before god. Master/slave semitic religion dynamics

Alain De Benoist’s “On Being A Pagan” needs to be read a lot more by people around here.

archive. org/details/OnBeingAPagan

Christians don't believe jews are the chosen people, american zionists aren't Christian.

She praises jesus and gets into the holy ghost when goto bed at night.
Oh my god
Oh my god
JESUS OH MYYYY GODDDDDDD

politics OP
what does it have to do WITH POLITICS
otherwise take it to /x/

>3000 years

The religion is not even 2000 years old yet, you dingus.

We have plenty of philosophers that are far older and many religions are still kicking that predate you slime by thousands of years.

Lolpagans and Atheist cucks always makes these threads because Christians live in their heads rent free.

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 92K)

all that matters really

Hey check out this witty *tips fedora* meme. Now the validity of everything you said is totally discredited!

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz[1].png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Then they don't believe the effing Bible is what you're saying retard?

If you pay attention you'll notice the threads are always made by the same people and they make the exact same posts every single day. There's one especially nutty guy that likes to post pictures of himself flipping off a Bible. It's hilarious to me how infuriated the truth of the Lord makes these people.

The Bible was written by man, not by God.

>>Christianity is a religion that turns weakness into a virtue
>>It's a death cult
It is indeed a death cult, although it merely teaches that weakness is a virtue, which it is not.

Christianity teaches you to be a beta cuck and live for what happens after you die.

Attached: shr111pbm -- 2444 -- nyh111lkq'.jpg (640x512, 79K)

There's no validity to what he said to begin with.

Jews lost their blessing when they killed Jesus you moron, they're cursed unless they accept Jesus, and then they'll just be equal to anyone else.
>that pic
Go back.

Considering the amount of Christians seething on this board and all over the world every day, I would say it's the other way around. We have worked you autists into such a boiling rage that you are convinced it's the end of the world.

where are you posting from? you smell of not America