"Trump Voters Are A LOST CAUSE"

"The Young Turds" Just called all Trump voters a "Lost cause" Why doesn't Jow Forums Show them what a real lost cause looks like and remind them how shitty they are.

Source:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0WXVZXOCFU&lc=UgxeVhy3FcEfWwodbWV4AaABAg

Attached: TheYoungTurds.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZM6WU8YDGxo
medium.com/p/the-12-13-18-congressional-clinton-foundation-hearing-8eee9532d1fd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go shill your dogshit channel somewhere else.

big if small

The fuck is your problem? I hate these fuck twats. I want their channel to crash and burn. All they do is hate on Trump supporters every fucking chance they get it's disgusting and people actually support them while they continue to lie to their viewers. "Progressives will win the next election" Pfft lying right to the faces of all their supporters what a bunch of clowns.

You're probably a Young Turds Supporter yourself you shill.

Chunk Turkroach is no longer relevant enough to pay attention to. No one could have destroyed that media organization better than themselves.

>Chunk Turkroach

Kek.

youtu.be/ZM6WU8YDGxo

medium.com/p/the-12-13-18-congressional-clinton-foundation-hearing-8eee9532d1fd

>lost cause
they are right though, Trump voters will never be communist scum.

Truth

It's true though. Trump has a core supporter base that is essentially nothing more than a cult of personality to Trump, people that will never criticize him, never hold him accountable, believe he has done not a single thing wrong, only get their views / news about Trump directly from Trump or his mouthpieces on Fox, etc.

A very large amount of posters on Jow Forums itself belong to this cult and lack the cognitive ability to see what a charlatan the man himself is.

Attached: 1539894107643.jpg (1700x2027, 990K)

>The fuck is your problem?
Maybe it's your memeflag and the fact that this is a shilly thread.

I'm torn. Trumptards are objectively useless eaters and even as potential slaves wouldn't do you much good. But I feel like there are a lot of potential uses for their gigantic fat bodies, I just don't know enough about human anatomy to tell you what each part can be used for.

Libruls!

>:O

Trump hasn't done anything wrong. Fucking a whore isn't illegal. You have no proof he ordered cohen to break the law. Cohen is liable.

>clicking on young turds

Not even once

not your personal army, newfag

People still watch that POS show? Good god, how do they even get away with having a show called "The Young Turks" anyway? Wasn't the Young Turd political movement the same movement that killed 1.5 million Armenians?

Attached: stanksCHUNKYgogurt.jpg (553x664, 147K)

((( Schwartz )))

Attached: B1495A44-A2BE-4341-9F2E-8212F89214FE.jpg (750x990, 360K)

Unfortunately they have (Some how) managed to get 2 million+ followers. Obviously their channel is a living breathing cancer but their power has grown too strong and is spreading. I have no clue how they get away with the name. I think it has something to do with that cunt/Woman Ana who's always on her high-horse and is smug as fuck. I think she's Armenian so they use that as their excuse. I personally don't watch the show but it showed up in my recommends and just pissed me off. They know they are cancer yet they try to act as if they are untouchable and are gods among men and are innocent "Flowers". They talk the talk but can never walk the walk. I hope one day Jow Forums or some other keyboard worriers just raid the shit out of them or something and shut them down. I mean if they shut down that fat ass Alex Jones they might as well Shut down The Young Turds while they're at it.

I never said you were my personal army silly Cunt-Twat.