Bestfriend becomes trans

Jow Forums what would you do if your life long best friend came out as trans?

Attached: IMG_0044.jpg (668x663, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id be confused because I don't have any friends.

>friends
Kek good bait

i had a feeling this would be the response kek

My 2D anime waifu already is trans.
Checkmate, faggot.

I'd put my pee pee in his but

See if i could get a bj out of it.

/thread

That did happen, I killed "her" already.

#believeicecream

call him a faggot

I would send him to an psychiatrist and would stop talking or thinking about him.
For me he is dead at this point.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (640x868, 22K)

>her
Did you fugg the corpse to lose your virginity?

An aquaintence whose ex-wife was friends with my wife decided he was trans.

Left his wife and his daughter.

Was masculine, lost 70lbs including muscle and calls himself Jazzy now. I didn't do anything other than tell him it's a tough road he's chosen.

My best friend's little brother came out as trans after getting talked into it by A FUCKING LEAF online.

I had a friend in uni who became "nonbinary" or "genderfluid" or whatever made up bullshit was trendy last year. He posted a picture of himself in makeup on his Facebook. Blocked him and havent thought about him since. My brother is q sodomite but he doesnt prance around about it so Im just gradually not talking to him anymore. My sister is a sodomite as well but I cut contact with her before finding out because she's a Communist. The best way to have a good life is to shut bad people out of it.

This really feels like some sort of epidemic.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

But all humans are bad. Soon you'll just be alone and no help to anyone.

Should have told him to kill himself.

Being an English teacher is pretty rough

Big tip, No matter what you do or how well you treat them they will always regard you as a *thing* from their past life.

Don't bother trying to maintain the relationship and just drop it as soon as possible. Also be aware you will be loosing mutual friends in this *divorce*.

From personal experience

>Jow Forums what would you do if your life long best friend came out as trans?

Bend over and bite the pillow Jim, because I am going in raw!

Fuck him in the ass. Strong and deep.

Based.

Put 20$ in an old jacket and in [30 - (Current Age)] years buy his mother some flowers because your friend is going to be dead.

That is useless. I am only interested in rescuing people out of this disease. Worthlessly corrupt murderers need not apply.

All humans are "bad" but not mentally ill evil sodomite God-hating weirdo creep insufferable leftist idealogue bad. Most are actually pretty normal.

>My sister is a sodomite
Nice.

It wouldn't be any different than my brother coming out as trans.

Support it until he an hero.

you avoided responsibility, like any other manchild would.

Fair. But only at least as far as you know.

this is the only reasonable answer

Not really. Only faggotry I have to put up with is from students and you can ignore that because Japanese faggots arent as bad as western faggots because they dont know any better and Japanese arent narcissistic snowflake blowhards as a rule.

Be there for him when he regrets his surgery, because the trans train sure as hell won't.

Be careful. That level of obsessive hating only comes if you are that thing yourself. Aka first rule of the fanatic: if you obsess over the enemy, you become the enemy.

What's hard about it is living in a nationalist country while (likely) having a bluepilled family.
Also, the only thing teaching English prepares you to do is to teach English. The pinnacle of the career is writing a textbook.
>t. former esl teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

Absolutely
Tolerance for destructive people in your life is a form of self-hating masochistic behavior nothing more

People of a reprobate mind are beyond my paygrade.

>what do

Begin electric shock therapy followed by flogging then bury it alive

lol holy shit we got Dr Freud over here thanks for sharing

Wise words. These people are cancerous.

Teaching was only a way out of Canada for me. I can earn more money switching to or moonlighting my former career over here, but I actually enjoy teaching.

Be happy theyre happy

Yeah, it was the same for me, in Shanghai. The teaching was kinda fun, and I learned/grew up a lot. But it is rough having a brainwashed family is all, fren.

Faggot threads are shill threads.
S A G E

I kinda get where you're coming from but they are your family and it seems pretty shitty to cut them out like that.

Tell it to repent if it doesn't want to burn in hell for eternity.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

already happened to me, it lead to a relationship of delicate eggshell walking until we eventually grew far enough apart that he cut me off entirely
it's disgusting what the liberals do to these suffering people, they tell them to cut off everyone who doesnt respect their new identity and section themselves off, it's a lot like a cult

call fsb ofc, lol, jk

does she pass?

looks like you are surrounded by them. do you trust yourself?

bs. they usually want support from their old friends and aren't willing to leave them if those are at least a bit supportive

Read your Bible.

I've known six sodomites in my life. Six out of hundreds isn't that bad of a defective rate. It's unfortunate that two were in my immediate family. That doesn't say anything about me. You're literally using the politicized faggot playbook where it says to accuse anyone who has anything negative to say about faggotry of faggotry.

Depends. Is he cute as a girl (male)?