Self Sacrifice

> What quality or character leads a man to sacrifice his life in order for the people he loves, to be spared?

And why is this Quality/ Chracteristic found in American Soldiers more so than any other nation?

> youtu.be/PYhwEDi_48Q
> youtu.be/QdEnZlCx9IE

Attached: Operation Red Wings.jpg (3200x1680, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvGneffJ48k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign-born_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
taskandpurpose.com/5-reasons-soldiers-join-army/
todaysmilitary.com/living/paying-for-college
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more so than any other nation
Idk about that. Men, good men, will sacrifice for the greater good innately.

>What quality or character leads a man to sacrifice his life in order for the people he loves, to be spared?
honor.
>And why is this Quality/ Chracteristic found in American Soldiers more so than any other nation?
christianity.

Not a single american soldier sacrificed his life for the people he loves ever since pearl harbor.

Your boys have been dying in foreign countries for how long now? 60 Years?
Now if by 'people he loves' you mean Israel, then sure, americans do it more than any other nation, more so than the israelis themselves, kek.

and where else have you seen it occur?

Do you think Europe's embrace of Atheism and Islam has led to them being weak, pussified cucks who do not care about their fellow hhhwhite man?

America is one of the most christian nations on earth so I believe you might be onto something there.

It's hammered into us from the moment we begin our basic training.

I wouldn't say we have the characteristic more than ANY other nation, but the way the US military lives, trains and works tends to make us build lasting relationships with our co-workers. Especially in the combat arms.

>found in American Soldiers more so than any other nation?
topkek, this is some north korea level of propaganda

> Your boys have been dying in foreign countries for how long?

Literally since the birth of our nation. The Marines were literally invented to slaughter muslims on foreign soil so clearly you need to open up a history book.

Attached: Marines.jpg (1800x1013, 124K)

Oh I'm sorry, please tell me the last time Canada gave a single fuck about anyone other than a refugee. Your country is toptier cuckshed and your leader is a clear indication of that.

Just look at this fucking cuck. Your country is one giant faggy shithole.

Attached: Canada YES.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

YESSS GOYIM, DIE FOR US.

Attached: 1512871575941.jpg (362x362, 27K)

Turn back to Christ. Die for him, not your material world
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38And he that takes not his cross, and follows after me, is not worthy of me.

39He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.

Can you name another nation that has those qualities more so than America? Because China and Russia dont give a single fuck about eachother. They littlerally call in airstrikes on eachother. Just look how Russia treated their people during ww2. They used their population like cannon fodder. MEanwhile America did everything to keep our death toll down.

Russians died for Syria lol

this is like those pagan laarp threads but even worse somehow

Israeli children that were raised in communal child care had a much higher rate of being heroed during their wars.

Attached: kibbutz2-640x400.jpg (640x400, 43K)

Lot's of onions. Good goy level 10,000 reached.

That is the most Hollywood deluded brainwash post I’ve ever read.

Fucks sakes Americans are going to collapse sooner than we think at this rate.

God bless America, and by America I mean whites only because we do all the work in this country and you can only be classified as an American if your white

Chile is the gayest country on earth. You niggers blow lama cock.

Yet you cannot prove it wrong.

Name one other country that would make my post inaccurate. definitely not your cuckshed.

>we fought side by side in Afghanistan, helped you immensely
youtube.com/watch?v=wvGneffJ48k
>went out of our way to fight with you in Vietnam, volunteered since our gov. was weak, but of course you're too stupid and ignorant to realize.
I personally know a Canadian who received the medal of honor after saving multiple American troops in Vietnam
Ctrl-f Canada
You ignorant piece of shit.

Orrah!, let the hajis hit the floor

> Israeli children that were raised in communal child care had a much higher rate of being heroed during their wars.

Lies. Jews don't fight wars.

Oh my god please stop posting.You sound like a fucking baby boomer. Human History has countless examples of people sacrificing their lives for a "greater good".

It's like you have no grasp of history before muh murrica burger

>we fought side by side in Afghanistan, helped you immensely

So do like 2 dozen other nations inlcuding England and France.

> I personally know a Canadian who received the medal of honor after saving multiple American troops in Vietnam
Ctrl-f Canada
You ignorant piece of shit.

LOL! Australia did more work in Vietnam than you did and you dont see them crying about it on here. Infact their country hates us, yet still they were with us in every war

> human history shows countless examples

Yet i ask you to name one, and you cannot do it. LOL! funny how that works.

>more so than any other nation?

No, You are not lost millions for other nations like Russians.

Our government was against it. Canadians volunteered to enlist with the US military you dumb fuck. Learn to read.

>only 56% white

Attached: 1544744075375.png (600x600, 284K)

Prove it right, retard.

You're the one making the claim to begin with so the burden of proof is on you.

>Lies. Jews don't fight wars.
Then who do Egyptians surrender to?

Attached: Burhan_0.jpg (800x460, 53K)

> No, You are not lost millions for other nations like Russians.

Because Russians don't value their people. They just see cannon fodder. Hell, before WW2, the Russians were geocoding themselves, so that is a HORRIBLE example to use. Plus they were fucking commies. Communism is not the greater good. IT's a radical liberal ideology and basically the most Jewish ideology ever invited.

And again Australia was going into Tunnels with American Special Forces and rooting out Gooks inside caves and shit. Meanwhile your piece of shit country just stood there and let China invade you with migrants.

>American Soldiers
op are mentally ill

Attached: 11.jpg (641x530, 41K)

And I did, that's what the videos are for.

True story of Operation Red Wings which is basically a whole story about American men sacrificing their lives to try and save eachother.

I provided an example, you both provided NOTHING. So get fucked.

Have fun dying in Yemen to Iranian missiles.

You could replace the "Russian" with "American" part at the genocide part and first sentence

The French

Seems like were just bullying dunecoons

Glad I didn't volunteer but more just disappointed at what this nation has become

I hope we improve to something more noble

>one example about America
>America is the only country that shows this quality

America isn’t even at the top of lists like this.

Please tell me when the American government genocided 20+ million Americans.

Sorry to tell you but most American soldiers do not join up to protect the lives of the ones they love. There are a few, but not a lot. Most people join the military these days for either the benefits, give some direction in their life, or just to go over and kill someone. If they actually joined to defend their nation and the ones they love then then they need to re-examine what they are actually protecting the nation from.

Tell me, how is it defending your nation when you are going against an enemy that has no means of physically attacking your country. Also, once the military has decimated and destabilized the country then the U.S. and Europe start to take in people from the countries that we are or were at war with which in itself is a national security risk? The last time peoples way of life in the United States was actually under threat was the war of 1812. Every war after that had nothing to do with defending the nation and it's way of life at all.

Attached: 1050121994.jpg (1000x541, 181K)

There are more Chinks in Australia than in Canada per capita. But you're a dumb fuck, and you're unable to comprehend even the most simple post, so go on and complain you 56% nigger.

Again I provided an example, you have not provided ANYTHING aside from crying like a bitch. Learn how a debate works. When you don't have any examples, you cannot claim you're right when the other person has at least provided an example.

All major European nations have done more than America in that regard. Millions sacrificed for WWII, including civilians. Japanese, Chinese. Again in WWII.

Iraqi’s, Syrians in recent years from more undeveloped countries backgrounds.

America is the least patriotic in terms of sacrifice as in losing population, civilians or military. For you guys, losing 1000 people calls for “Global war on terror” when it was practically the death count every week in WWII and before. That’s okay. You guys are isolated and without any domestic threats. It’s not like you had Russia at your doorstep for 1000s of years. This isn’t a competition.

No one in the battlefield is going to say they are there because "muh freedom". Every single fucking soldier who goes to combat will tell you when they are fighting, the only ones they are fighting for are the men next to them.

That's just a fact. No one signs up for combat because "muh benefits".

My friend, I present to you

El Atrocidad

And they are a better ally. What does that say about you faggots? All Canadians care about is the right to fuck their dog.

I've seen a lot of intelligent shit posting in my day, but this just screams nigger tier intelligence, and given your demographics, it's likely the case.

Your argument is laughable I don’t give a fuck about your debate rules

> All major European nations have done more than America in that regard. Millions sacrificed for WWII, including civilians. Japanese, Chinese. Again in WWII.

Well rightfully so, they fucking started 2 world wars. America didnt.

>
Iraqi’s, Syrians in recent years from more undeveloped countries backgrounds.

Litterally just stupid fucking muslims who think dying in battle will earn them 75 virgins and a ticket to paradise. Litterally just a Viking ideology.

> America is the least patriotic in terms of sacrifice as in losing population, civilians or military. For you guys, losing 1000 people calls for “Global war on terror” when it was practically the death count every week in WWII and before. That’s okay. You guys are isolated and without any domestic threats. It’s not like you had Russia at your doorstep for 1000s of years. This isn’t a competition.

Again you are proving my point. WE Americans value our lives more, which is why we look at a small amount of deaths, as a big deal because one death on our side is too many.

Again we just value ourselves higher than we do the rest of the world. and rightfully so.

again you have provided nothing to back up your claims and I have. So I automatically win this debate.

first off, let me qualify that I am an american soldier. 19D in 4-17IN at fort bliss. that is all

also arabs literally WANT to die for their countries/democratic theocracies

That may be for the common soldiery but for elite units you think some man with no convictions about himself would make it past the first week of special ops training. The majority of the guys that I knew that went in did so to fight against terrorism and defend their country, because they were young and stupid (I tried to help as many of these guys survive), or because they just liked killing and fucking hookers all around the globe all out of uncle Sams pocket.

Is it wrong though? No it isn't. Canada doesn't act as an ally. You act as an obstacle. Just look at the way you faggots handled NAFTA renegotiations. You're all a bunch of fucking faggots and you're country is led by one giant super faggot.

Attached: Current Canada.jpg (630x315, 80K)

Then you need to get better at wording and specifying what you are talking about. The way you worded it sounds like they are sacrificing and dying for their friends and family at home not just the soldiers they are serving next to.

>No one signs up for combat because "muh benefits"
Whatever you say. I'm sure no one is trying to take advantage of the benefits offered at all.

taskandpurpose.com/5-reasons-soldiers-join-army/

todaysmilitary.com/living/paying-for-college

>If they actually joined to defend their nation and the ones they love then then they need to re-examine what they are actually protecting the nation from.

You're mistakenly believing that OP is referring to self sacrifice for the nation and civilians back home, when he is actually talking about self sacrifice for the soldiers comrades in arms.

You'd have to be absolutely brainwashed to believe that anything we do overseas is in defense of the nation outside the realm of special operations combating piracy and human trafficking.

What we are talking about is the soldier's willingness to give his or her life to save the lives of their comrades, and how OP thinks this is a very distinctly American trait and other nations don't do it. or at least don't do it anywhere near the level that is happens in US military history.

Attached: SFC Shughart MOH.jpg (500x1024, 123K)

> Arabs wanna die for their religion

That is fucking retarded and the exact opposite of sacrificing yourself to save another soldier.

Vikings thought the same way as the modern Haji and that is a 3rd world stone age belief system and is in no way even remotely similar to what occurs in those videos in OP

>No one has yet to post an amerimutt
I'm surprised

>Just look at the way you faggots handled NAFTA renegotiations. You're all a bunch of fucking faggots and you're country is led by one giant super faggot.
Where did I claim to support him or this government? Did you know that most here hate him with a passion? Of course not, you're lacking a few dozen IQ points. Your entire tirade has been fallacious, yet you claim to win debates and arguments, while throwing ad hominem after ad hominem. You're a disgrace.

Joining the military for benefits occurs but 99.999% of the people who do join for benefits only do so because they want to use the benefits. They cannot use the benefits if they are fucking dead, which is why they don't sign up for combat.

The people who sign up for combat do so for several reasons but when they are actually in a firefight, on the ground, in whatever fucking country, they are fighting for the person next to them, not a fucking bag of shekels.

>ctrl+f "Israel"
>only 1 result

Slide thread detected.

ctrl+f 56%

Nazis and its axis powers, Japan, Italy started World War 2, not British, French, Poland, Chinese or Soviets.

If we are talking about morality, the Allied forces bar USA sacrificed their civilian and military populations to protect their own countries from Nazi aggression. That’s real patriotism through sacrifice.

That’s just propoganda. Many Iraqis and Syrians just want stability back.

You value life because you never were put in a position to lose your population easily. You can’t do anything when Nazis/Napoleon can just cross a few hundred miles to attack you. Or if the Japanese cross a few hundred miles of sea to invade you.

Yes, unfortunately even Christianity has lost its teeth.

>Dubs
And so I must
Dios mio

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

> Where did I claim to support him or this government? Did you know that most here hate him with a passion?

Really? Is that why he is still in power and isn't going anywhere? is that why you fags are gonna re-elect him?

Also your entire argument was ad hominem. I again posted examples and you posted nothing except Ad hominem nonsense.

I mean with an image.

> or Soviets.

They were fucking complict in the start of it. Don't fucking lie. They made a fucking deal with Germany and KNEW EXACTLY what was about to happen. Only when Germany went after Russia, did Russia act all innocent and claim

> I dindu nuffin. It wuz all dem rasiissss Krauts n shieeeee

then 20 million russians die. Pure Karma.

El Oranga de el Estados Unados

Attached: 30078287_362264730950016_5462401838697414656_n.jpg (599x438, 36K)

>You're all a bunch of fucking faggots
>All Canadians care about is the right to fuck their dog.
>Meanwhile your piece of shit country just stood there and let China invade you with migrants.
>LOL! Australia did more work in Vietnam than you did and you dont see them crying about it on here. Infact their country hates us, yet still they were with us in every war (Forgets Canadians enlisted in the US Army, or doesn't know history)
>Just look at this fucking cuck. Your country is one giant faggy shithole.
Just to state a few of your responses and logical "arguments." You're quite intelligent m8. Your go-to is ad hominem. It's quite sad, given the evidence I provided.

Oh fuck there actually was one, I'm retarded

I celebrate when South American migrants are killed on the way here.

He has a loose anus

Well you pointed out a good thing this nation does

Those were responses to your ad hominem shit.

Again in OP there is evidence yet you post zero evidence proving that this occurs elsewhere.

Name one other nation that does it

Where did you refute my point? At this point, you are just an historian trying to justify moralities and arguing if the “losing” side deserve to be called worthless and their sacrifices meaningless because they fought on the losing side.

Many countries fought for kings or religion or more land.

You have a childish mentality of war. By sheer numbers, Many countries in Europe, Asia and Africa have lost way more than you over the course of milineias. America has hardly been a country for 300 years with no domestic threats and isolated from close threats. Your biggest achievement has been the genocide of Native Americans which we give you credit for.

Every other south American country probably desu, mutts aren't afraid to kill mutts trespassing it seems.

>and shit.
nigger detected. don't you have a own chinese comic board?

fuck some mutts piss me off

>just because I say it is true, it's true.
I provided a list of foreign medal of honor recipients, but
>why is this Quality/ Chracteristic found in American Soldiers more so than any other nation?
And you reference a Hollywood movie Jewtube clip as your only source.
Solid argument m8.

fuck you are an arrogant cunt, a true mutt

The sacrifice of the Russian during ww2 was useless and worthless. Why? Because they were dying for a country that had just genocided 20 million of its own people, who was holding onto an ideology more dangerous than the NAzi one.

And what came of it? The collapse of the Soviet Union, along with the almost complete destruction of the human race. For what? Communism?

Sometimes sacrifice is worthless and meaningless. Especially when you're dying for a government that genocides its own people.

IF an ANTIFA member dies to protect another ANTIFA member, is that brave or does it have worth? No. Because ANTIFA is a cancer that needs to die.

>Africa
>Lost more
>Implying anything of value was lost.
Only countries like Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa have value.

In Africa

> and shit means nigger

Im so glad your country is being raped right now and that your culture and life will be gone soon.

So that applies to my country today it seems,

Nope. No other south American country does it.

Only America. In Europe they open the doors and let them all flow in. So why you talking shit on the only Western nation that kills spics?

see

>That post
Oh fuck, you're an actual atrocidad?

Get fucked Chang. Everything of value that your country once offered is gone. Now you're just the meth capital of the world that is about to become a Chinese proxy state.

Have fun with that.

Aid to Israel and fighting wars that advance it's position makes that country worthless.

>88
Nice.

You do realise that since the end of WW2, the world has been in a cold war between America and Russia? Israel, Like Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Syria, is a geopolitical proxy.

Do you know why Russia sent soldiers to die in Syria? Why Russian life was wasted and spent on a sand nigger nation in the middle east?

at least I'm not a braindead amerimutt nigger buhahaha

Again mate, you are just arguing morality of who you percieve is the losing side. The question was, if America sacrifices more than any country. You don’t is the answer. Not in the 2000 years of known history nor in the recent history of 100 years.

I don’t even know why you are bringing up small groups like ANTIFA, we think of them as little as we do of terrorists. We don’t care. There have been way bigger guys wanting to go to war. It tells more about you that you bring small groups in the context of what you wanted to argue about.