How to overcome race-mixing addiction?

I'm a first generation American, both of my parents are from the Netherlands and understandably incredibly liberal.
I was born and grew up in Tucson, Arizona which is only about 60 miles from the Mexico border. My whole life I've only been attracted to Mexican chicks and find literally no other race attractive, not even my own.
I got smart about 2 years ago and genuinely want to have kids that look like me one day but I can't get over my preferences. I've tried dating 3 different white women but all the relationships ended because I just wasn't into them.
How do I overcome this?

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&biw=1745&bih=843&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=_OsVXJDEOsiA5wKh-bKQAQ&q=indian reservation women&oq=indian reservation women
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&biw=1745&bih=843&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=uu0VXLeUJKTt_QbNiZDYAQ&q=first nation women&oq=first nation women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States
azcapitoltimes.com/news/2009/11/01/couple-broke-down-barriers-to-interracial-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=9v99hclktVA
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a mexican gf for a while and it'll wear off eventually

Bro, latinas are hot and can def be redpilled. If all u care about is a redpilled wife, a latina will do. Of u need a redpilled wife that is white, then u gonna have problems if thats not what ur naturally attracted to.

I want a Latina wife but I also want kids that look like me (blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.) and that's the predicament.

Mestizos can be bleached easily so just marry a Latina.

Attached: 1544763430404.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

there's no practical solution for that retard, you're going to have to make a decision which is more important. Unless your future latina GF is cool with you doing some weird shit like using white eggs and having her carry them, which is VERY expensive.

>turning down a Latina qt because of what spergs on Jow Forums say

Attached: 1543279129883.jpg (1600x1066, 179K)

>how to overcome race-mixing addiction

Attached: noose.png (825x523, 466K)

Enjoy your goblina in your latter years.

you'd be right

almost all women of any race get fat and ugly once they hit middle-age

Attached: 1543278633512.jpg (1080x1350, 487K)

Why is that a problem? Wouldn't it be easier for YOU to move to mexico? mexico is full of spics. You should have no trouble there. Besides the bitch in your pic isn't a mexican chick it's a native american. If third world mexico isn't your cup of tea western Canada is full of them.

google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&biw=1745&bih=843&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=_OsVXJDEOsiA5wKh-bKQAQ&q=indian reservation women&oq=indian reservation women

google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&biw=1745&bih=843&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=uu0VXLeUJKTt_QbNiZDYAQ&q=first nation women&oq=first nation women

I wonder what part of (((their))) plan was it to rename native americans into "mexicans" or "hispanics" or "latinos" and fool everyone into accepting it?

Attached: Brenda Schad Native American Choctaw Cherokee.jpg (564x756, 61K)

Colombiana

Attached: 29715852_358124234673382_9179160038646743040_n.jpg (1080x1184, 182K)

Didn't mean for the pic to be accurate, it's just something I grabbed off Google in a minute to have a semi-relevant pic.

More of her/source?

Impartial to brown girls, i have a taste for Portuguese. But the one in your pic is abit brown no?

If you really love your kids you shouldn't make them miscegenated. Remember you are in america, a country wich racial tension is getting worse and white people are majority.

>believing Jow Forums's paranoid race war fantasies

Attached: 17493429_427408110942526_3968691081633071104_n.jpg (1080x1160, 226K)

Cum only in their mouth and ass until the hole is too loose to fuck anymore, rinse and repeat until you get bored Lol just kidding This stupid post gets so old I had to have some fun with it

sure, BLM and the march of Charlottesville are just Jow Forums's hoax and everything is just fine...

It doesent matter. Thats what they are. They are native americans. This year America voted it's FIRST native americans into congress. Quite an achevement for US as americans but who gets all the press? Some wetback shitskin that doesn't even belong here. Retards actually clamoring for the shitskin whore to be president as if the President of the United Stats should be named Cortez. We are being invaded and conquered user it's time to be American. Arizona had some pretty strict race laws.

"Arizona 1865 1962 Banned Marriages between Whites and All non-Whites ("Filipinos") and Indians ("Hindus") added to list of "races" in 1931. As interpreted by the Supreme Court of Arizona in State v. Pass, 59 Ariz. 16, 121 P.2d 882 (1942), the law prohibited persons of mixed racial heritage from marrying anyone."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States

azcapitoltimes.com/news/2009/11/01/couple-broke-down-barriers-to-interracial-marriage/

These people are here to destroy our history, our culture and us as a people. Diluting our race and our understanding of race is how (((they))) hope to achieve that.

Attached: deb-haaland-sharice-davids-split-lead-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 38K)

Charlottesville destroyed the nationalist right in the ideas of most normies.

Attached: 1543280182939.jpg (1600x1067, 395K)

Overcome it?? What would I do without it?

>Some wetback shitskin that doesn't even belong here.

She's Puerto Rican, you retard. She'd be a citizen regardless of illegals at the border.

Attached: 1543776144386.jpg (640x641, 106K)

Citizen by paper, and still a wetback shitskin. This country wasn't founded by "Cortez". Loook at the names of the two natives elected into congress after 200 years of America as a country. Sharice Davids, and Deb Haaland. What the fuck would make you think that a shitskin named cortez could be an American?

>Sharice Davids, and Deb Haaland.
They're most likely mutts too, just like Hispanics. Most Hispanics are a mix of Euro and Native.

This is what she will look like in a few years.

Attached: TYPICAL MEXICAN WOMAN.png (257x358, 114K)

Latinos are icky, honestly. What is wrong with you?

You don't. I'm hispanic, you're free to have our women because it only creates more mestizos like me.

sorry memeflag

You don't (and can't because maybe your partner is meant to be one of them) you'll be happier by just giving in and let nature take its course. I am the same with black chicks, I am only attracted to them and no one else. Guess my kids will be chocolate DNA in them

Attached: 37905372_460449791025245_7689477866416766976_n.jpg (1080x1322, 65K)

You could stop larping as a start.

Shut up spic. Cope harder and go be a spic somewhere else. The problem isn't that "they are mutts" the problem is that people have a poor understanding of race and what things actually look like. Even niggers are "mutts" BUT THEY ARE STILL FUCKING NIGGERS. Fucking subhuman retard.

Attached: ashley-callingbull-chatelaine-january-cover.png (600x750, 714K)

get a castiza, unironically she'd be bleached

It takes quite a few generations to mix the subhuman out.

castizas are already 3/4 white so their kids would be 7/8 or almost 90% white

i'm a quarter asian and have blue eyes

Go back to your teepee Joaquin, you're drunk

Why the hell are you netherlanders so fucked up in the head? Something faulty is firing off in your demented dna.

Fuck off kike

This. /thread

Another wetback triggered.

I'll make sure to raise my mulatto offsping good though

Desperately forced meme

Are you actually saying she's not a US citizen?

Black chicks are hot af

Is this you OP?

Attached: netherlands.png (930x479, 677K)

>Listening to a bunch of spergs on Jow Forums
Get that qt latina. They make great wives

Attached: Colombia.jpg (1837x1015, 155K)

They are, esp when they take care of their bodies

Make sure they cooperate on rope day, faggot.

this. south american women age like milk.

I will protect my sons and daughters.

Wait who cares about having kids that look like you.

Those are amerindians

Get a Spanish gf
It’s the same shit essentially

Hey, I'm from Tucson too. The answer is to get the fuck out of Tucson. Move to Scottsdale or something. Everyone in Tucson is a fucking liberal wackjob, white or not.

On another note, do Mexican girls stink. They look like they do

This

Of course she is a US citizen. In the same way that Mario Ballotelli is an Italian citizen.

Attached: Mario Balotelli.jpg (620x330, 35K)

this though desu

I used to live in San Diego and all the qt Latinas were short so when they got kids they got fat and ugly. When you thought women in general are psychotic then you haven't seen a Mestizo lose her shit.

Attached: 1524773337621.jpg (1080x1316, 132K)

>bark
There will not be a rope day anyway. All whites in America need to do anyway is have more kids. And I will protect them on said rope day anyway.

I grew up near a huge air force base and it was hapa central (white servicemen with Vietnamese brides) I suffered from acute yellow fever BUT ended up with a white wife and our son looked like us. It will pass fren

Ayy tuscon bro. Oro valley bro here.

Children from a castiza should look practically Med at worst.

Attached: C3CCB6A1-189F-43C0-8A59-F1E9BAB69D45.jpg (749x1253, 247K)

Fuck, marry, kill

I've lived in central/south Texas my whole life, their is no going back for me.

Attached: ashley_ortiz_4.jpg (640x755, 165K)

She has a DONK

Wait, people actually take the stormnigger meme seriously and stress over it in real life?

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (1080x1206, 446K)

Can someone explain to me why race mixing is bad?

"hur hur muh nation hur hur heritage"

Find a white hispanic chick they’re all over AZ.

T. Tyrone Dominguez from Texas

What do you mean?

>t. actually takes the white nationalism meme seriously
LOL

watch this video, op. it has a solution

youtube.com/watch?v=9v99hclktVA

I’m a quarter mexican. My kids have blonde hair and blue eyes.

OP my dad is white and my mom is Latina and i look completely white and like my dad people are completely shocked when i tell them i have mexican in me. As long as its not a indigenous native american indian with 0% white european you are fine

Attached: 8fe44ecedeaafa0b209a574d8b062ce4.jpg (600x805, 65K)

cope

Just accept the fact that nonwhites like yourself are subhuman.

Attached: 1509503182423.jpg (247x204, 10K)

But this is complete bullshit. How race can define heritage. What does caucasian heritrage even supposed to mean?

Post ur big phat booty

Lmao. How new are you? Worrying about something as pointless as whether or not to date latinas. Try to enjoy your limited time on this Earth dude...

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Coming next on white supremacy trainwreck: Kikes invented neanderthals to shame caucasians.

Hedonistic mutts like you are exactly why this country has gone to shit, spics are just as bad as niggers.

Fine, don't listen to me. Enjoy your misery over the browning of America because some NEETs on Jow Forums shoved infographs down your throat.

i understand op.
i completely understand.
im korean second gen from los angeles
i love hispanic girls
especially the type you posted in that pic. i dated one girl like that. skinny, sharp features, beautifully severe. dios mio.

You guys don't understand the difference between race and ethnicity don't you?

It's not a meme. Mixing races is not a good idea from a genetic standpoint.

Attached: 1544706798354.jpg (1920x1997, 2.32M)

Attached: 1544706765537.jpg (3024x1920, 3.11M)

As a Brazilian, once you go balls deep into race mixing, there's no going back.
If you guys truly want an ethnostate, you should stop now and send all mutts to their respective places.
If you have a fetish to other races, go to an already mutted nation like mine, but unless you are rich and you live in pic related, you are probably going to be shot by a drug lord.
I believe every country should've its own ethnic group, let whites be whites, asians be asians and blacks be blacks.

Attached: walledcommunity.jpg (854x421, 79K)

Attached: 1544706860535.jpg (2769x1920, 1.64M)

>meme pic that has no points about how race affects anything

America was founded on race mixing. It's why we call you mutts.

none of these clearly bring in anything from genetics. its probably mostly poor black fathers anyways.

Attached: 1544706827381.jpg (1920x2472, 2M)

What are you even talking about? Amerimutts? Ethnostaste? What ethnicity it's going to be?

Dude stop memeing. Those are spurious correlations.

It is not a good idea to race mix. The "stormfags" are right.

Attached: 1538878192386.jpg (900x880, 86K)

There are a lot of Mexicans that are basically white. It isn't hard to identify the ones that have mostly European genes. I have half-Mexicans in my family who have blue eyes and blonde hair.