Tfw light brown

>tfw light brown
>get qt white gf
>get her pregnant
>kids come out white as snow
is there a feel for this?
this genetic bump on the road that i have lived with my whole life is now done and i have set my bloodline on a greater road.
eat my shit mom

Attached: 795e4c52d0d2b99a3c99cb5ac73ba484c93dc6aff26582625685a03d32fafdce.jpg (400x388, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like u got cucked, darkie.

What the fuck even are you?

>t.

Attached: 1544666213525.png (600x487, 125K)

>Admitting to being a little bit brown
lmao obvious spic

I bet the kids still have black hair

Uh, all you've done is soiled a white bloodline. Often, kids' completions and eye colors change as they age. For example, my younger(half) brother had blue eyes when he was born, but they've turned brown since then.
Please kill yourself, your half breed spawn, and the coal burning whore

There's probably a portuguese word for it.

Attached: 720952e2a6cc5aec29393b8f48473ca7[1].jpg (2160x2560, 661K)

*complexion, not completion. Still kill yourself

Sounds like you got cucked by Chad. Enjoy your wife's son.

i've always had brown hair

castizo

how insecure are you, Mr. Sperg?

oh and also, im moving to a white neighborhood in europe, im not risking my bloodline again.

Attached: 1446413178849.gif (427x182, 978K)

this is light brown right? or i was lied to my whole life

Attached: 1 (4).jpg (1600x1000, 176K)

That is mid-brown

Light brown hair gets a blonde sheen in heavy light like sunlight. Same as dark blonde does in normal lighting

Your next one will be black as coal, homeskillet.

They'll darken up.

i will go to prison for hanging the nigger that touches my daughter

Attached: 14531564522.png (1106x1012, 728K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

really?

also i'd like to note that my mom was very very white

This insecure

Attached: majority-vs-white-minority.jpg (667x472, 96K)

happy days are ahead friends

Attached: 1395022167334.jpg (500x401, 37K)

Yes

t. My entire extended family has blue/grey eyes and dark blonde or lighter hair

and i dont get how i soiled a bloodline instead of taking what was rightfully mine, i got cucked by some indio prieto, now it's my turn to put my bloodline on the right track. forever.

Attached: 1544045781049.jpg (1920x1280, 843K)

Based.

I'm not saying you'll be cucked - I'm saying the genetic lottery is gonna be cruel bext time around.

then i better not have another baby?
it all is determined by testosterone for baby boys and estrogen for baby girls

here hold on, ill take a picture of my skin real close up to show just the skin color

Fuck you. Fucking poison. You are fucking poison. Eat shit and die you dumb fucking nigger. Keep your shit genes to yourself. Fucking typical of a nigger. No sense of responsibility. No accountability. No care for the consequences of your actions. Fuck you. Fucking trash. I work with niggers like you. I hope you fucking die.

calm down, i dont have curly hair like you

I'm just fucking with you, user. Congrats on the baby.

>flag
Checks out.
H
E
C
K
S

Thanks friend.

Typical nigger response. No introspection.

Why is this not okay, but Italian/Greek + Anglo/Nordic is fine?

we are so proud of u user

beats me bro
thank you

Attached: chad.jpg (736x907, 84K)

it does seem like the white side of me is taking over, as lately, i've had white splotches on my chest, vitiligo i'm sure?

Because you're ruining the blue eye trait which is both beautiful and genetically recessive.

If its Anglo/Nordic and they have brown eyes then you are an autistic retard for thinking its something negative

Based.

>Uh, all you've done is soiled a white bloodline.

This. Your children might look white but its just just a veneer. That unique Faustian spirit and purity of soul has been forever lost. Your child will never have the ability to think or feel in the same way as an ethnically pure European. Its like pouring urine in a vintage wine. It won't ever taste the same again. The texture and taste are ruined forever.

What's more, once jews finalise their plan to take over the world, there won't be any white people left to protect the freedom that allowed you to enter our countries and fuck our women in the first place. You are contributing not only to the death of the white race, but to the enslavement of mankind.

Great fucking job, Chico.

But I myself have never felt like a nigger?

Le 56 dreams. You just poisoned future of white people. You couldn't find a partner of your level?

are you me? we are on 3, two blondes and our newest has blue eyes

>What is regression to the mean?
Even if you are a genetic outlier, your kids or grandchildren probably won't due regression to the mean. In all likelihood they'll be rap music listening, passive aggressive SJW's with a chip on the shoulder against the white man. That's even if you raise them properly, because 80% of psychology is nature and only 20% nurture.

In other words, your children are now what we call a "sunk cost" in economics and a net burden on society. As said before, all you're doing is contributing to the death of the white race and enslavement of humanity.

Good job.

based

based
My level was white, and i achieved that.
also, according to that blue vein test thing, i'm pretty white for a light brown dude
and what's stopping me from teaching them exactly about how (((they))) work?

Attached: 61eefacf8c43fb1f1965d6e0a3f56f5e.png (432x431, 194K)

As a southern italian I consider castizos more similar to myself than WASPS so congrats bro

Also forgot to say congrats on the kids, I send them my good luck and blessings.

They want to be us
They hate us because they ain’t us
Filths

Brothers in blood

Attached: Wolf.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

>and what's stopping me from teaching them exactly about how (((they))) work?

What difference would it make? That would be like a rapist offering cognitive behavioural therapy to his victim.

"Listen here son, jews are encouraging racemixing to destroy the white race. Once whites are destroyed they they'll be able to take away our freedoms and eventually our lands. Remember to only breed with white women or we'll be slaves forever like the Palestinians"
"But daddy, aren't you black?"
"Shhhh son, just ignore that"

>But daddy aren't you black?
I'm not black.
See

Castizo, whatever. As if it makes any difference.

You said you never felt like a nigger here so I assumed you were black

Okay.

>They want to be us
>They hate us because they ain’t us

Attached: this.jpg (494x531, 156K)

>Brothers in blood
>southern italian
Ahaha, bastards

What do you mean?

nice trips дьявoл

you're a disgrace to all non-wh*ties. just the other day I realized that if it weren't for some of my facial features and pitch black hair, people wouldn't even recognize me as 'brown', because my skin is so light. Like, I'm not even olive. If I were to mate with a white girl, my kids would be white, with a slight middle eastern flavor.
Depressing thought. Will look for an Arab qt instead. Fuck white people.

my first thought as well

cringe

but hey, some arabs are cute

fuck off pig-skin
It always makes me laugh to know that after millennia of living in filth, your kind has deluded themselves into thinking there is anything worth defending in them.

Dude, I'm on your side, I got cucked by that same system, so I'm taking back my lineage.

what's hilarious is that the wh*tes who are most REEing about white supremacy are the lowest of the low in their own group. Like, even if there are some noble and desirable genes, people like yourself most likely don't carry them. You are scum and the world(and other whites!) would be better off without you.
Care about purity? Off yourself. Please. Don't even try spreading your shit genes. You're probably a loser anyways, like you'll have to work extra hard to find a willing female. It's not worth the effort, just give up and jump off a bridge please. Just being honest.

I get the best of both worlds. I’m a pale Arab (Syrian) who’s going to marry and spend my life with a qt Irish girl. Our kids will appear white but can use Arab identity when they need a racism card, and whiteness when they need a job.

Irish people are the only acceptable whites in my book. Uncucked by the Protestant mentality. Well, at least most of them.
Up the RA

This site is creepy

Yeah why'd you delete your other post you dumbass.

Also how is it crabs in the bucket if I want to help both races I come from get uncucked?

Fuking nigger nose

Agreed. She was raised in a poor household, conservative white. She’s Irish Catholic but became more religious due to me. I’m Syrian orthodox Christian, family from Aleppo. She was a virgin, same as I was, and I’m going to marry her. She now wants 3-4 kids, a comfy humble home, and me all to herself. It’s the way God intended.

don't have that

Crabs, the lot of you. Unworthy of my attention.

Fuck you and your mongrel kids.

Attached: CRABS-IN-A-BUCKET-II-520x300.jpg (520x300, 70K)

No racemixing. We'll put you in camps. Give it about 10 years though.

Have you met her parents yet?

I'm so very sure of it.

Also even if that did happen, atleast my offspring will be white, so my sacrifice will be worth something.

Bro, if thats your skin tone than your just tanned my shit is like that too from living in the desert

I just spent 2 weeks with them in their home. They love me. I’m clean cut and don’t have a strong accent, and I’m very confident and patriarchal. They see me as her protector and the more mature one by far of the relationship. She’s like a little cub and I’m a lion in comparison. I keep her safe, make sure she’s healthy, happy, sexually satisfied, and can live in my apartment comfortably, cleaning and cooking to her heart’s content.
I get along great with her family. Her dad browses Jow Forums sometimes and is based.

Imagine your kid being envious of the skin color of the other one.

Attached: 1540872134564.png (222x205, 106K)

damn, well i've been lied to, how's it going bro.

Strong shit bro, keep her by your side my Syrian friend.

Don't take the retards on this board too serious about what is white and what is not, most of them are shills. Congrats on the kid btw

You lucked out. Im happy for you based bro.

Thank you man, hope you're having a good day.

Thank you brother

Thanks man. Most women are whores. I am no king or billionaire..but God gifted me one miracle: my girl.

White/Hispanic mixes usually come out looking and acting white and are better looking than Asian or Nigger mixes. Import because white-Hispanics are the demographic future of the US.

Same with white-Arab mixes. Arabs are part of the Caucasian family too, so you add Semitic Caucasian to Aryan Caucasian and get a pretty white looking kid (with a masculine Arab background) my kids will be based.

>Be me
>Fall to the college jew
>Talk to other people about their ancestry.
>One kids saids he part Jamaican, one native, another one have black ancestry.
>Kid with black ancestry looks like a le 56% face and says that most people in the U.S. have non-white dna.
>Laugh knowing I’m still pure just by looking in the mirror.
>All the white kids who didn’t say anything look attractive. Opposite was true for people with non-white dna.

Divine intervention

There's something incredibly morose about wanting to destroy a noble and pure race when you know the consequences and how evil the people are who are pushing it. Its a crab in the bucket mentality.

If whites could regain sovereignty over white nations, we could start colonisng non-whites in a peaceful way through breeding programmes. Instead, jews want to use non-whites to breed us out of existence and then rule over a disgusting mongrel race (who they will enslave and eventually replace).

Unfortunately, the vast majority of shitskins would rather choose the latter option because its gratifying in the short term and they prefer the devil they know to the one they don't. And they're too stupid to think beyond the next 10 minutes. You WILL be ethically cleansed by jews. That's what this Chinese social credit score is all about. They will gradually phase you out by putting blocks on your credit cards for the smallest and most arbitrary things. Eventually they'll begin taxing the air you breathe until you're stuck in a coffin apartment in a smart city dying of starvation.

That's what jews are all about. It's all about jewing god and fucking over the goyim.

Attached: The Revolt Against Civilization.jpg (765x484, 47K)

>She’s Irish Catholic but became more religious due to me
>I’m Syrian orthodox Christian
Fuck ya bro! You and OP give me hope :,)

Raise some hard working Christian kiddos, user. Were all counting on you.
And merry Christmas to you both.

They Will get a bit darker as they grow, but you did well user, they may not be White but you gotta make the next gen even better than them, teach them good so they NEVER consider dating a nigger or someone inferior, godspeed my dude, you made your part like a boss.

If you have higher than average IQ and are a productive member of society you have improved the white bloodline and your pedigree will live on for generations. basement dwellers on this thread are just jealous you actually have kids

Congrats for fucking up a bloodline, just make sure your mutt kids are atleast red pilled. And by the way they will grow darker as they get older so don't count on them looking white.

I've noticed this, I think it's because Mayans didn't really have anything wrong with them, don't know that much about the genetic differences of Caucasians and Mayans but I'll research it.
kek
It truly was