Gen X appreciation thread

Gen X appreciation thread

In this thread we love and appreciate Gen-X, the first people among us (based 43 year olds) who waged war against degenerate boomerism.

Praise Gen-X and praise anti-boomerism. Love you my mid 40's niggas.

Attached: kurt.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9KQ1Mub6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xLCeaCr5HLE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=kOmGsEFSBc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up you cuck

Yay me.

Gen X is the reason why millennials are fucked up

Gen-X is every bit as shitty as boomers and even more degenerate. Follow your hero and suck-start a shotgun.

Woohoo for us

>will never assume global leadership
F

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-14 at 19.32.20.png (812x555, 79K)

tired of people telling me I'm supposed to like this loser

remember making jokes about him after he died

They're basically diet boomer, or boomer lite.

>niggas
kys negrified mutt

Who?

The only GenX song you need to hear

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9KQ1Mub6Q

God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung
Dreams unfulfilled, graduate unskilled
It beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten

We are the sons of no one, bastards of young
The daughters and the sons

Clean your baby womb, trash that baby boom
Elvis in the ground, there'll ain't no beer tonight
Income tax deduction, what a hell of a function
It beats pickin' cotton and waitin' to be forgotten

Now the daughters and the sons

Unwillingness to claim us, ya got no war to name us
The ones, love us best are the ones we'll lay to rest
And visit their graves on holidays at best
The ones, love us least are the ones we'll die to please
If it's any consolation, I don't begin to understand them

Daughters and the sons
Young, young, young, young

Take it, it's yours

I am a gen xer. Because I am mentally insane, I didn't start my "career" until years too late, and so now can't afford a house like gen y/z, yet don't get any sympathy because I am not gen y/z.

Horrible.

really?

Being gen X is comfy af. The last generation where the degree meme worked.

72 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=xLCeaCr5HLE

literally the worst generation. worse than boomers.
Gen Xers are the reason everything has trigger warnings and "Salon" is considered legitimate news.
fucking kike generation.
kys.

>In this thread we love and appreciate Gen-X, the first people among us (based 43 year olds) who waged war against degenerate boomerism.
And the first people who waged war against white males.
Grunge was the original producers of SJW. Look at riot grrl, Jeneane Gorafalo, or their severe desexualization within fashion.

Attached: 1443913126513.jpg (576x300, 28K)

Literally 43 with case of zero on top of fridge. One love brotha

Least ur in Oz where that’s more common so she’ll be roight mate

Being this deluded

Checked.

Get this, though...Elvis, King boomer, dodged life via the witness protection program and is STILL ALIVE.
He is now Bob Joyce, a preacher in a small church behind a Pizza Hut in Benton Arkansas.
He denies being anyone but himself, but will not utter the name "Elvis Presley".
Go look at him on YouTube. They Shoa videos comparing facial and body similarities most of the time since 2017, but some are still up.
John Cook posts videos of him preaching, and has an excellent one of him singing American Trilogy with his son, Matt. Guess what matt"s middle name is...Charro.

Much strangeness abounds around Bob Joyce.
His new CD's are good, though.

At least he's getting boomer women to believe in Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

>Jow Forums
>logic
choose 1

If you're in your 40's you're a boomer

Not in much better shape myself.

I mistake of getting hurt and expecting my "loving" friends and family to at least SAY they cared.

Nope.
I'm a loser.
I should pull myself back up by my bootstraps and shake a few hands.
Of course, I live in a small town and they tell everyone else how bad of a person I've become and therefore ruined any chance at success, plus I have a family of my own (who actually care, thank God) and can't afford to move.

This is Blumchen. I wanted her so bad back in the day.

Generation X is the first generation to be hurt by the Boomers. I think there must be a progression of pain and neuroticism before true rebellion can happen.

Attached: imago56856129h.jpg (706x1080, 123K)

Gen X. The first generation that had to deal with the government losing its shit over "gay cancer". Back then, it seemed everybody had aids. If you had sex you were going to get aids.

Instead of praising us, please just stop voting for boomer scum. Godspeed to you all.

My parents are Gen X. I fucking hate them, they destroyed me and my brothers life with their ineptitude. Everyday I wish they would just fucking perish.

gen x has no idea what is going on

I'm going to be 40 in a couple of years, feels bad mang.

Nobody has any idea what is going on you zoomer wasteoid.

Cute picture but Curt is excused you nig nog. We all know he was a drug addict and mentally ill. A very weak and sick person so him writing something like that only consolidate how wrong it is.

>Kurt Cobain
I'm sad this faggot died because it would be funny as fuck to watch a washed-up drug-addicted old version of him pull of his faggy antics in the current year.

Based and 501pilled

The dude was bi polar and a schizo and was used up by his psycho piece of shit girlfriend. He literally had no idea to what he was saying and now he's payed for it.

i'm gen x, we were the first to get royally fucked and tgere was no precedent, no warning, no way to see it coming, nothing to compare it to. at least subsequent generations had some idea what to expect, many of us learned fast and passed the lessons forwards in the hope of breaking the ctcle. one thing is sure, we cannot be blamrd for everything tat's wrong now, we were ambushed, blindsided, for us the insanity came literally out of nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

Attached: secret_nazi_forest.gif (834x376, 425K)

Reminder that Cobain died just as he was becoming redpilled on the Jewish side of the establishment.

Friendly reminder there is only one generation to have grown up during the Cold war.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

This was in 1984, it's far too early to be talking about millennials, the oldest of which would have been only 2 at the time. Who exactly do you think he is talking about?

That's exactly why he killed himself.

>we were ambushed, blindsided, for us the insanity came literally out of nowhere

Gen X never had a chance.

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=4603978.gif (300x186, 1007K)

This. Anyone with GenX parents know they're basically Boomer 2.0

>This. Anyone with GenX parents know they're basically Boomer 2.0

the ones in their late 40's are closer to the boomer generation than millenials so that makes sense

The radical, green-haired, problem glasses, pierced, tattooed SJWs started with gen x.

Gen X are the most pathetic generation, your entire demographic is one big coping mechanism about how dude nothing matters lmao traditional values are pointless and none of you have reproduced because you're too busy pretending not to care about anything. At least the neurotic JUST cases that are millennials are managing to have babies by now and zoomers are probably already getting knocked up from using tindr since they were 7.

A fuck pile of homosexuals hate women though. I know someone who’s bi but chose to marry another man because he doesn’t like women

yeah, the reason:
aliens breeding.
without aliens, sand-niggers and chink and poos from the tird world breeding genx would pwn

yeah, he was an overrate douche

Interesting. Explain more?

i hate niggers, chinks, poos, and sand niggers
i love women
4 kids
never in my life have i paid for a movie or music, i steal it all.

im based, and kurt is dead, and his progeny is a fucking loser

explain their ineptitude - what exactly did they do?

this. but my 4 kids are based.

kurt is not longer cobain, he is nobrain. and he was zero percent based.

not true, most genx hate the boomers for their fucking greed and bitching before the tird world flooded, chinks poos, sand niggers, niggers from abroad,

none of the boomers had to compete for work with these subhuman tird world shitstains

40s is boomer you dumbass

Can we all agree that genx are the niggers of generations?

trips of truth

this is so lame.

na but eu flags are the niggers of europe

back in the day, when the cold war was a thing, i hoped nuclear fire would never rain down on us. today i wished it happened. fuck the boomer menace, fuck hippies and the whole 60's generation, may they burn in hell for eternity.

people aged in their 40's were the baby boom after ww2 ? awww, user! You are wrong. Say sorry .

Don't encourage him by giving him (You)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
Get comfy faggots

Get fucked Gen X. You're just as bad boomers. Day of the pillow when?

Attached: 1527725940082.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>gen x based
You think Cobain is bad get a load of this dude

Attached: EddieVedde_Kravi_623886_Max.jpg (787x1200, 168K)

>Get fucked Gen X. You're just as bad boomers. Day of the pillow when?

most of us will die off before our boomer parents will

Loads of us already died.
I saw a guy I went to school with in the mid 80s recently, he listed all the people from then who had died.
It is like a secret epidemic disease had hit gen X with suicides, drug deaths and etc.
They couldn't get away with killing us in wars any longer so they found other ways.

As I'm sure you will find happening to your own generation

>It is like a secret epidemic disease had hit gen X with suicides, drug deaths and etc.

It's almost like the Movie series 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' was more than just a meme, it was an allegory to the high morality rate of Gen X and the few of us to survive are pretty fucked in the head.

Attached: 220px-A_Nightmare_on_Elm_Street_3_Dream_Warriors.jpg (220x336, 20K)

Its a good comparison.
Our media as teens was depressing music, watching wars and seeing starving blacks.
What was optimism for us?

>What was optimism for us?

To live long enough to see the entire world burn?

if nirvama is such a genius then how come he's dead?

been hating this faggot since I was a child.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Attached: Bible vs science.jpg (736x929, 88K)

>who waged war against degenerate boomerism
Getting drunk every day and listening to metal isn't exactly waging war. It's called nihilism, and it's no better than laying down and waiting to die.
This country is done for..

Wrong on both counts you literal retard.

>40s is boomer you dumbass
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>Loads of us already died
This!. When I casually list the HS/college friends of mine who are dead people are fucking shocked. Hardly any suicides either, but we lived dangerous lives. Lots of drugs, car accidents, a few cancers, and even a couple fights with Mexicans.

Kek. I swear I was the only American that listened to her god awful happy hardcore music but God damn I loved her.

That's the thing, they didn't teach me anything. They raised me and my brother on fucking Jewish television and lived off of welfare. And once I hit 18 they were dumbfounded and confused telling me "why we are useless?" and I replied "you didn't do shit" and they replied back with "lol, public school should have taught you all this!". They still rely on gibs to this day. I don't understand this stupidity. They are not even black.

The ZOOMER is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is young. His domineering youth and virility makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pimply skin. This pimply skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to disease ridden classrooms, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pimply skin reminds us of our throbbing, juicy desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ZOOMERS demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly generations of man (millennial dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ZOOMERS penis is the largest of all the generations. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ZOOMER the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent teenage seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ZOOMER impregnates.

In total, the ZOOMER expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ZOOMER is the epitome of masculinity.

Kurt Cobain was a proto-sjw. Supporting gay stuff, foreign intervention shit and etc etc etc. Google it.. he was a goddamn cuck.

Attached: 43958239857234985602.jpg (300x400, 35K)

>but we lived dangerous lives

Danger has been factored out of the modern western world, on my 17th birthday i bought a motorcycle, you just don't see many 17 year olds on bikes now.

Top song. This one counts to though I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=kOmGsEFSBc8

Yeah, lets celebrate the people that felt so sold out by boomers because boomers went away from being hippies that they could only become cynical, jaded, ironic nihilists. And all literature and music and everything must be ironic and nihilistic.
Because there's nothing worth, don't worry about race it doesn't matter.

Fuck Gen X and their cynicism and irony

Attached: file.png (697x1000, 211K)