Red pill me on tootsie rolls

Red pill me on tootsie rolls.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I like the fruit flavored ones.

CIA programming

The Flavored ones are gross man. Classic is the way to go.

Black people need to wear white gloves when they eat them to avoid eating their fingers.

Brown

the tootsie roll theme song is about a poor sap who got brainwashed by jewish propaganda to crave big black dick all day

kek

Original Tootsie Roll & Sliced Apple ftw.

Yeah, the fruit flavored ones are best, the original suck.

niggers don't eat them because they keep biting their fingers

me too

As candy goes it is actually preferable to most mass produced crap. That doesn't mean it is good for you, just not as bad as others. This is due to the use of palm oil instead of other vegetable oils. The corn syrup, sugar, and onions lecithin are problems though. It's 3/4 bad instead of 4/4 bad.

>little known fact
Theres actually a bunch of flavors from vanilla to grape. Eating a vanilla and orange at the same time is amazing. Just like a white person breeding an azn.

So close

Attached: 1494884966205.jpg (397x262, 17K)

It's a black cock

add some weight.
take big dumps.

Should have added a pic.

i like the big ones

Attached: bigtootsieroll1-500.jpg (500x387, 25K)

Best Halloween candy

first candy i ever ate, brings back good memories from childhood, in short, based and redpilled

>Eating a vanilla and orange at the same time is amazing. Just like a white person breeding an azn.
You're not wrong.

MODDSSS

>During the Korean War, the First Marine Division met the enemy at Chosin mountain reservoir in subfreezing temperatures. Out of ammunition, Marines called in for 60mm mortar ammo; code name “Tootsie Rolls.” The radio operator did not have the code sheets that would tell him what a “Tootsie Roll” was, but knew the request was urgent; so he called in the order. Soon, pallets of Tootsie Roll candies parachuted from the sky to the First Marine Division! While they were not ammunition, this candy from the sky provided well needed nourishment for the troops. They also learned they could use warmed Tootsie Rolls to plug bullet holes, sealing them as they refroze. Over two weeks of incessant fighting, the 15,000-man division suffered 3,000 killed in action, 6,000 wounded and thousands of severe frostbite cases. But they accomplished their goal and destroyed several Chinese divisions in the process. Many credited their very survival to Tootsie Rolls.

Yum.

What more do you need?

same orange master race reporting in

This actually sounds plausible lmao

This. It's scatological or something

They are made out of toxic shit, partially hydrogenated fat, high fructose corn syrup, "natural flavors"

vanilla is the best alt-flavor for obvious reasons.

never let your girlfriend if shes white eat the original ones for obvious reasons.

qanon is real

have you ever met or known someone who has met moot in real life? CIA has more powerful AI systems than you could ever imagine. Stay off TOR network.

o7

10/10

I audibly chuckled

Same here

Way too much high fructose corn syrup...

Attached: 1536717462196.png (250x250, 133K)

When I used to grow weed I hired a dude and his son as a favor to a friend, he had no teeth and hardly talked and his son had a trex arm. Every day he would drink a fifth of Evan Williams straight from the bottle and eat a whole bag of tootsie rolls (the big bags you get for Halloween). It was one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen and now every time I see a tootsie roll I think of that mother fucker.