Gentlemen, how do we defeat the sjw menace?

Gentlemen, how do we defeat the sjw menace?

Attached: santa baby.jpg (620x465, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m3JfmExzsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXcFcSmqOGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot it.

Be everything they are not.

Reminder that most Christmas carols were written by kikes.

Seize cultural hegemony. Right now they are the good guys because they define good.

>how do you defeat a defeatist?
Jow Forums is a board of peace. All you have to do is disagree with them and watch their ego self destruct. However, if they turn violent after that, then you get to defend yourself.

That's not working user.

By destroying jewry

How? Be specific. Make its relevance to SJWism clear.

Goddammit Jow Forums. You can't keep playing it close to the vest forever. At some point you need to be ready to tell people what to do when it's time to take action.

Expose their social injustice.

Attached: 1525356005210.jpg (697x649, 126K)

Oh right, I forgot. They're not actually a unified body; the ones that say shit like the left ought to be told off by the ones that DO hold to the values on the right, but it's not happening yet.

How do we spark the signal fire of their false unity?

What is there to say? A critique of an old song propagates through social media, easy to avoid if you do not have social media. Nobody outside of their internet bubble cares what stoned dyke feminists think about old timey songs nobody remembers the lyrics to. Watch an elvis movie, he was chasing down chicks in every one of em, and that was fucking tame. I had my TV on the other day and saw Jason Statham forcibly fuck a woman in front of a crowd of asians.

Except the took its cold outside off the radio. I mean, it doesn't hurt me, but old folks aint always gonna be super savvy and they liked the song I'm sure.

>Please tell me what your plans are so I can impress my betters at the agency with some big lead please anons I suck at my job I'm about to get fired

IIII... SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS...

Thread theme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m3JfmExzsQ
......................."..............[295,607]

Decide for yourself what and where your own personal and absolute limit is in acquiescing to their demands and create a wall. Keep in mind, that wall is sacred and shall not be crossed. Done.

That's what they do that causes their NPC behaviors. You're entirely a shill trying to prevent the flow of dialogue on a long term basis. What happens when that wall is questioned, then? Are we to hide in our holes and become defensive? Fucking no. We figure out how to explain our principles in a way they can understand. The whole damn point is to be the reasonable party that you can actually talk to and share ideas with.

Some people do care what dilly dykes think. Stupid braindead and spineless Radio and TV executives who are terrified of controversy; they are the ones.

Are you expecting results a minute after you try a solution? Remember how much time has passed since the first wave such roots won't be removed within a month or even a year. We must measure the flames of our lives to theirs and nurture our wicks so that our foes burn out quicker. The dead and dying cannot make grand changes, only the living and vibrant (and lizards) have such power. The fight is a daily one sure but it will take much time as well. Do not be disheartened because you are not alone though your fellows may not always be in sight, just think they're fighting in their own way over the next ridge.

Attached: Feelout Old Feel.jpg (844x898, 159K)

THIS

Peace through truth is what leads pic related to be true.

ANYTHING ELSE is just
1. divide and conquer shills
2. NPC's starting to be red pilled but their cog disso short circuits them
3. People that came here and are following one of the many redpill rabbit holes to real truth
-NATSOC RACE WAR NOW
-MGTOW IS WAY, WOMEN AREN'T HUMAN
-CRYPTOANCAPISTAN IS ONLY WAY

See how all of these things are simple minded and are centred around one thing? A trivial dichotomy made by (((THEM))) in order to keep us like this.

Attached: pepewizard.gif (260x206, 102K)

Sorry here comes pic.

Attached: polnothingisbeyondourreach.png (550x550, 295K)

Additional guide.

Attached: therealfight.png (1301x736, 301K)

They are just speeding up their inevitable demise. Only old timer listen to radio now. Most younger people stream the music that they like without the need for a raving homosexual DJ interrupting every 5 minutes.

Same goes with tv, especially here in the UK. Good luck selling TV licences to young people when they would rather stream from the internet.

The saying "Go woke, go broke" is very real. Just look at how badly the video games industry is performing. Seriously, it's not just one or 2 publishers, it's all of them. Diversity hires, social justice and all that other nonsense is taking a toll. It leads to lower quality products that consumers choose not to purchase.

The same will happen to all forms of media

>TV
When I used to watch TV as a good goy slave, I’d still immediately mute adverts and walk away to get something done (make a drink, etc). I make it a habit to never buy anything I see forced on me through advertising.

Nope. This entire time we've been covertly developing a gestalt consciousness so that when the time comes nobody will have to say anything. Everyone will just know. Except the C.I.A niggers and newfags.

Carol of the bells is a very very old Slavic pagan song about sun worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXcFcSmqOGg

Attached: Kolovrat.jpg (645x645, 38K)

Rule 1: Don't feed the trolls.
SJW's are a type of troll. They are simply attention seekers. They exaggerate their outrage to gain sympathy.
To defeat them, simply ignore them.

A couple of years ago, schools all over America banned children from dressing up as clowns and stores wouldn't sell the costumes because of the rumor that somewhere in the backwoods of a flyover state, someone was walking around the forest in a clown costume and it gave a couple people the creeps. The outcry lasted 1 Halloween and everybody agrees in hindsight it was a very stupid thing to be worried about. Same with a ban on that song. A stupid rule like "You can never play THIS particular Dean Martin song on the radio" will get it's 15 minutes of fame and poof, like it never happened.
Ireland must be a special case, should've never made it illegal to beat a redheaded wife. Next thing you know, she's making you convert to Protestantism and won't let you tell your kids the stories of Cuchulain, I'm just sayin, nobody who grew up knowing the women of Ireland had a pissing contest to figure out who could marry Cuchulain would give a fiddlers fart what dilly dykes think.

>and newfags
That's slowing the redpill intake rate.

Bah, my fight is elsewhere.