Tucker Carlson suggested immigrants make the U.S. ‘dirtier’

based

washingtonpost.com/business/2018/12/15/tucker-carlson-suggested-immigrants-make-us-dirtier-it-cost-fox-news-an-advertiser/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5edcefb59bdb

Attached: 1535713254463.jpg (1156x866, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BLHrv
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love tuck. I actually like that he went against trump this week. Makes him more balanced.

have these people ever been to these newly arrived immigrant communities?
He's right

Tucker needs to come out full fash and start his own network/streaming site, whatever. He'd make a lot of money still.

Jawless scumfuck is getting more overt by the day. Wonder when they'll finally drop him.

what a fucking racist white supremacist
i live in a diverse area and its strong, beautiful and there's tons of food options. pic related is from my morning commute.

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (959x1280, 112K)

think he owns dailycaller doesn't he
they should have a jootube channel

Attached: Capture.png (1149x494, 45K)

Dunno if he still owns shares or if the Fox contract said he had to relinquish them. Either way, he can do his own streaming site or something and make bank. Maybe not as much as his current deal, but the guy had made enough money.

archive.fo/BLHrv

Attached: steven universe hugs connie maheswaran.gif (498x227, 578K)

How could Tucker say such a thing when he isn’t even white?

>no blonde hair
>no blue eyes

What’s fucking hypocrite!

Tucker

Attached: TheVirginJohnOliverVsTheChadTuckerCarlson.png (3518x1431, 947K)

>suggested
ok, so he didn't say that......
literally fake news. TMZ is more credible than TWP.

I guaran-fucking-tee the U.S. has less litter than every country between it and Antarctica.

Attached: TuckerCarlsonDOTR.jpg (670x372, 40K)

Tucker (((knows)))

Attached: TuckerHasEnough.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Attached: TuckerKnowsAll.jpg (828x552, 64K)

Attached: TuckerTakesOnFlatLivesMatter.jpg (1079x593, 189K)

Attached: TuckerAndAwoo.jpg (587x765, 135K)

no, he needs to hide his power level and become POTUS

so he is suggesting that even European immigrants make the US dirtier? because you know the word immigrant doesn't only mean mexicans... the logic that goes behind it is fucking amazing, the fact that he acknowledge a rich immigrant from Norway for example is dirtier than a nigger from Atlanta on a EBT supermarket day says a lot about perspective in the US.

So what did he actually say? Only news sources on this are far left sites and I ain't clicking that shit.

Take a look at trends in pollution Pivot over race. It is obvious even to retards that white folk live the cleanest.

If the truth blast yo booty then yo booty is the problem.

Maybe you should watch the clip where he's specifically discussing the Guatemalan caravan, instead of relying on a headline.

His ancestors are a shining example of that.

>His ancestors
>Not saying “our ancestors”
>Memeflag
S-Shlomo, is that y-you?

Attached: A71D20D1-4166-4AB0-B9B7-8B0AC34689F0.gif (267x200, 168K)

commie jew faggot
you are a shining example of a faggot

Based archive poster.

Don't @ me you absolute shit smeared gremlin

Well poisoning kike get the fuck out of our holy place. (((You))) will not divide us. Consequently we will exterminate (((you))). Got that?

>So what did he actually say? Only news sources on this are far left sites and I ain't clicking that shit.

>Tucker: "we have a moral obligation to admit the world's poor" they tell us, even if it makes our own country poorer and dirtier and more divided. Immigration is a form of atonement.

maybe fox will gain a advertiser like Clorox bleach...

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Immigrant is code for brown people. Don't be retarded.

what the fuck are you gonna do about it?
oh thats right nothing because you are a spineless commie piece of shit

it doesn't matter, then he should've said fucking Guatemalan people specifically... you're saying every immigrant is dirty? I mean wtf... then in that case if a TV presenter says, Westerners are dirty in Japan, people will be rioting.

>retarded
lel, those with education understand it's another word for a person that migrates from one country to another.

the ability to speak does not make you intelligent now get out of here

ability to speak? lel, it's called reason, perspective and train of thought burger.. I never claimed to be anything so shut the fuck up.

Epic shitpost.

I've actually been wondering this, would really like to see a demographic study on recycling and disposition towards the environment
I can almost guarantee you the white demographic is more interested in recycling, environmentally friendly products, etc.

reminder: environmentalists used to campaign against mass immigration
I don't know why they stopped

That's a retarded thing to say because while true to some extent (bad manners), its nowhere near the #1 cause. the #1 cause is drug addicts (including homeless) followed by the homeless (non addicts).
they aren't mostly immigrants. the drugs are supplied by the immigrants. saying immigrants bring drugs is a better argument and has better optics, it also conveys the same message: immigrants bad.
you're all retards, news networks use these phrases specifically to target you retards.

I know why they stopped.

Child mutilation supporting cuck. Fuck Cucker Carlson.

Attached: ff.jpg (940x490, 124K)

more so, poor people from dirty poor countries. basically saying they will probably bring with them what they came from

Now this is the ideal society! The whole world should be like this (except Israel)

didn't expect you to become this ass blasted

>Tucker Carlson suggested immigrants make the U.S. ‘dirtier’

Attached: Capture.jpg (669x483, 53K)

>“Our customer base and our workforce reflect the diversity of our great nation, something we take great pride in,” the company said. “We will not be advertising on Mr. Carlson’s show in the coming weeks as we reevaluate our relationship with his program.” The Fortune 500 company

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and there are cock suckers on here to consistently defend big corps even though their all pushing for a globalized,open immigration world..fucking cucks

Tucker is dangerously close to OD'ing on redpills. His channel is owned by Jews, he needs to be careful

go away jew

australia was very clean when i visited in the early 00's
that's assuming you don't count the chink horde though

I know Tucker. He’s not racist. He’s not even far right. He’s libertarian

you don't know why they stopped?

>libertarian
>doesnt believe in basic body rights and autonomy

coming from the washington post this must be in context and factual thank you for informing me that high profile right wingers are actually racist extremists I better dismiss their arguments on moral reasons and keep voting left

>then he should've said fucking Guatemalan people specifically
... He Did.

>so he is suggesting that even European immigrants make the US dirtier?

Unless you're talking about Germany, then no. He's talking about the third-worlders from mexico.

They won't because not only he is a good man but he also brings the ratings. Too bad for you, leftypee neocon.

Attached: Only people with kids have any stake in the future..jpg (750x784, 206K)

European immigrants aren't exactly coming over in droves these days.

kek

No one more cucked than the eternal commie