Why do women ALWAYS do this?

like protesting somehting the FIRST fucking thing they do is get their tits out or get naked or do something else sexual. FUCKING. AWAYS.

It's like their admitting they have no other qualities which make them effective political messagers other than their tits. is this why men are so much better at politics/philosophy etc. because they cant rely on their tits or cunt to get attention and actually have to craft and hone a message which will be noticed and accepted by the masses. much more enduring actual message than "look at my tits lol"

fuck i hate women. if you're a woman and you're reading this fuck you, you cunt.

Attached: marianes.jpg (500x297, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_De_Robertis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne#Gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and their not even good tits either just saggy misshapen sacks. FFS if they're going to do this at least get some cunts with decent tits.

Man I know, this happens so often on TV, it's so disgusting. I wish they would just stop. Every day I see something like this, on TV. It's just despicable that we allow something like this to happen so often.

Something should be done. To stop this. This thing that happens all the time.

Attached: colbert.png (489x578, 657K)

>Every day I see something like this, on TV
turn off the fuck talmudvision then asshole

> complains about tits 8 threads in a row
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

This isn't so bad because it's imitating a painting of Marianna or whoever the fuck their revolutionary idol is. They still stand for the right cause, they didn't flop their tits out for almost nothing

god i wanna suckle them teets

Its a kind of public satan rite assholes

Because it is literally the only tool in their toolbox, sex.

>not asking for it.

it's a good way to get a lot of attention and get away with it.

Women are holes

It is just women needing to one up the men so that attention is on them.

#NotAllMen

To show the opposition who has the best tits. As in "you have to join our side if you want these".

le edgy womyn

Women are animals and hate civilization, if they could they would abandon speech and communicate by grunting and squealing

PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP PHOTO OP

This makes up 95% of all modern protests especially ones by women, leftists and browns

Attached: 1512791015457.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>TV, it's so disgusting.
agreed

Attached: TVis4morons.jpg (480x360, 46K)

100% STAGED BY LONDON (MACRON)
>hey world! look at these freaks
>time to support macron now

Idiots will fall for the trick.

Attached: CELTIC REVOLUTION.jpg (1136x1132, 488K)

Women are 2/3rds womb.

I also hate civilization.

It's 10 and there are barely any tits

it's time for corporate handlers to put down this protest by sending in specific irl shill protesters to muddy up the overall message. soon BLM, antifa, HRC, and "neo nazis" will suddenly show up and reduce the protest to a bunch of small skirmishes centered around race, immigrant fueled xenophobia, gender and sexual orientation.

these women with the tits out are basically shock troopers sent in to establish a beachhead

>it's another "the anglos are such faggots they get mad at seeing tits" thread

>95% of protests are tits
you've never been to a protest

Those galz look like devil witches or something

It makes sense.
Men show power through actual power. We can get big, loud, commanding. We're stronger and we're much bigger risk takers. When we're angry people know we'll actually do what we're saying we will. There's pros and cons to this: more male CEOs and also more male homeless.
Women don't have this. Their power comes from their control over men with sex appeal. They then leverage men to use their power for them. This seems basic but then consider this: When you're angry or you just really want something to get done what is your instinct? You project your voice and flex your muscles and you do it with all your strength and dominance. That is your first instinct as a man. Just like you they use their first instinct: to take their tits out and try to control.
They are disgusting parasites by their nature. It's just that though, their nature. If there was anything black and white in this world it's the virtue of men and the sin of woman.

Attached: 1518249574828.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Asshole you've just propagated their protest.

No wonder the French are so angry, their women look literally shit tier. Fucking disgusting.

didn't say they were tits retard, said they were people trying to stage a Photo Op to make POWERFUL pictures

pfhahaha okay, american

Attached: averageamericanwomen.jpg (400x331, 33K)

lol maybe in America? Not here

You're the reason we have a stereotype about americans being stupid. Those women are not french. They're a mixture of Algerians, Jews and one african negro. Its a witches coven on the payroll of London. You don't know jack shit how the world works... which is exactly why they control it.

Even after telling you just now, you will still be fucking clueless.

The one in the middle organized it

>Deborah De Robertis is a performance artist and photographer from Luxembourg born in 1984,[1] who studied at fr:École de recherche graphique and lives in Brussels.

>De Robertis first came to media attention in 2014 when she exposed her genitals at the Musée d'Orsay in front of Gustave Courbet's painting L'Origine du monde.[2][3]

>In 2016, De Robertis posed nude at the Musée d'Orsay in front of Édouard Manet's Olympia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_De_Robertis

Because they're exhibitionist and love attention. Why do people keep asking this question?

They want to divert the success of the yellow vests protest into a gender war within the group.

That's aesthetic as fuck. As usual, the frogs are masters of taste

it's their only weapon

imagine being this triggered just because you have a French heritage

Your reaction there is the default female reaction. 1) I have zero french heritage 2) You troll like a woman

so it's not a protest but an excuse for this cunt to run around half naked for attention?

I fucking hate women so much.

fun fact boobs inflate when a woman is fertile or preparing to have a baby. The reason why boobs are appealing while round and perky is because it indicates healthy fertility.

A French woman who isn't part of a psyop to make the movement look like freaks. Try not to be a nigger OP.

Attached: a12c3dc79a14b4a4fc964187cd809b636e6a9749ea9aa24a753037b62db51e37.jpg (1200x851, 224K)

it used to be more bold/creative for women to flash their tits, since they used to be seen more for breastfeeding purposes. But since tits are on display all the time it's become more of a trendy fad.

So power

ful

he's probably a catholic potato nigger

Attached: 1517260328119.jpg (738x637, 73K)

Sexual frustration/anxiety about childlessness.

oh it's this one. i remember this hole.

Attached: download.jpg (600x332, 19K)

Threadly reminder that the chicks are not even french. They are from luxemburg.

>not even good tits either

I have to agree with the Ausi user on this.

Attached: Kangaroo.jpg (792x631, 60K)

nice

uhm, kay.

they look absolutely gucci.

Anyone have the "don't argue with holes(women)" copypasta? It would answer your question.

a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down

Mad because I'm derailing your psyop thread. Did you get triggered by the word "celtic" huh? Fishing for glowies has never been easier...

Attached: 1543918477908e.jpg (1024x681, 297K)

Not a decent pair amongst them. Sad.

Because they are necromancers user, they are trying to commit an act of ultimate evil for their ritual of ascension.

Attached: latest.jpg (600x600, 126K)

nvm found it. Although I'm sure there was more to it

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

I don't think it's as nefarious of an intention. I believe their intentions while good natured (road to hell), are also misdirected. It seems like a vain or shallow attempt at cultivating more public support into the cause while also being an ego boost. People like boobs, people pay attention to boobs, which is why they decided to go topless. However it really doesn't project seriousness. They could have garnered more support had they spent a little more time working on more fantastic costumes, instead of resorting to the most basic level of attention-seeking profitability.

their only real worth is sexual , need i say more.

>flopping your tits to change things.
holy kek

>Celtic Gaul
here little fishies fishies

Attached: gaul.jpg (551x544, 146K)

So this was an antifa optics right?Quick rundown please. also pic related answers your question

Attached: 5IvlDkh.png (1700x1273, 257K)

women are property. you are a fool.

Attached: 1508973532584.jpg (640x631, 149K)

Why are painted like NPCs??

Did we meme them real??

>Nb4 meme magic

Seriously wtf

Attached: 1544330963551.png (866x838, 14K)

>why do women ALWAYS do this?

It always works.

Imagine being such a fucking stupid jew that the simple word "celtic" triggers you into an uncontrollable knee jerk rage. Imagine non-jews recognizing this character flaw you possess. Now imagine getting baited for 24 months straight with the word "celtic" ... never once realizing you're being walked off a cliff by your own doing.

Ingenious

Attached: 1538864326864.jpg (1125x837, 200K)

>turn off the fuck talmudvision
This. Works wonders.

So, this is a statement of absolute fact: The behavior of women when they feel that they're being oppressed is 100% proof that they deserve to be oppressed.

They're dressed as Marianne you dope. They're topless because Marianne is always topless.

Attached: marianne-e1472640531290.jpg (1021x574, 159K)

Those are some sad titties.

Attached: This is art!.jpg (600x332, 72K)

Because society is constantly trying to control their bodies and make them feel ashamed. Putting it all on display challenges that, and ends up angering people like yourself.

can someone shoop a smug pepe in that hole?

All you incel faggots need to kill yourselves. The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you don't look after your body. That is all. Fuck off.

This güey, Telemundo is always pulling that crap

It was a mistake to let women out of the home

tzech'd bassed and replied

Am I the only one who understands the real meaning behind this post?

Silver tits (silver tits) It's Christmas time in the city

The female pop singers do it, the female artists do it. And etc.
Showing bosoms is one definite way of garnering attention .

>appeal to sex to attain your goals
I'm a girl and I hate most girls. Advertising works on our brains more because we use emotions to make decisions.
It actually makes me physically sick to see Nancy Pelosi and those other wicked scumbags whining on tv about "migrant children" while they support abortion + globalists wars that kill thousands upon thousands of kids.
This is just one example. They constantly appeal to emotion
>BANS GUNS
Guns are used hundreds of thousands of times to defend women and children from crime each year. Banning guns would get MORE people killed.

They also include suicides in gun deaths to tug at the heart strings even more.

They believe it's brave and defiant, since their opinions are so status quo that if they relied on their opinions and arguments then they wouldn't stand out at all, they'd just be preaching status quo talking points.

>men can't use their tits or cunt to get attention
be careful what you wish for OP, this is coming sooner than you think.

>suicides in gun deaths
Funny considering old men have the highest rates of suicide, and they hate old men.

Did anything interesting happen in the protests yesterday? Last week there was a video of a guy who just got his hand blown off.

>Marianne is always topless
Not even

becasue they want someone to hold them in the cold night but cant find someone so they rebel

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote anyways and it's crap like this that justifies my saying so. Nothing to offer society except their bodies and rare cases of women actually contributing something worthwhile doesn't change a damn thing, as most female inventors of note came about before they could even vote.

Anglo puritan detected.

These stark red-cloaked, silver-painted, bare-breasted Mariannes are not remotely comparable to Femen whores. This is confusing nakedness for obscenity, a common conservative mistake.
Femen always turn up screaming, tattooed, no clothes. These Mariannes turn up mostly clothed, silent, no tattoos, but painted to resemble statues.

Because tits triggers their opponents.
It's their version of using racial slurs to trigger lefties into acting irrationally.

That too but they just do it to pad the numbers. Then they use the media to exploit every mass shooting - even though they are stastically tiny compared to other crime.
>Ohh 12 people died in a shooting!!
>ban guns!!
>Doctors kill 100k people a year
>Ban doctors!!
>Drunk driving kills millions of people
>ban cars!!
>ban beer!!
It's all about control.It's always about control.

did you not read my last sentence you fucking hole?

kek

In most depictions, her tits are covered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne#Gallery

Attached: Marianne bust.jpg (329x580, 148K)

>becasue they want someone to hold them in the cold night but cant find someone so they rebel
no, they want Rich Chad to hold them in the cold of night. because they are maxxing out at 6 at best the best they can do is some schlub. they are literally blind to the 80% of men that would happily fulfill their every desire but because they can't get the top 10% of hot guys to give them anything they think all of a sudden "sigh why are there no men around"

fuck women.

It's because nobody will take a woman seriously or pay them any real attention, unless they are naked.

It's hardwired in mens brains that if we see a naked woman in public, she must be in danger, so we pay closer attention to what they have to say. Fucking evolution.

Attached: lemme.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

At least ours while actually block tanks.

I could live with those if they also banned niggers and jews