Those who want to take away healthcare are the same ones with excellent healthcare...

Those who want to take away healthcare are the same ones with excellent healthcare, are the same ones who can afford the best healthcare and will never have to worry about loosing their life saving or home. For the rest wait until you’re in your 60’s 70’s and there is no Medicare or no healthcare program what do you think the insurance companies will charge you?

Attached: nz8nhbvrjg421[1].jpg (1242x856, 79K)

Always with the God damn race card. If Obama was white, or purple, I'd have the exact same opinion of Obamacare. Which is that it's unconstitutional and a failure.

>Affordable Care Act
>Affordable

>this is about race now
Of course this was coming. Maybe I don’t want to pay out the nose for a high deductible/HSA because Kang Nigger made a mandate that I must own a policy. Him being a nigger added insult to injury, that’s all

This; he did this shit and the insurance companies did exactly what any capitalist would do if the government just forced an entire population of 330+mil to buy and keep a health insurance policy. You pay more for trash health insurance than you ever did for Cadillac policies of old

I don't give a shit about Obama being a nigger or not - if trumpykins passed this legislature I'd be equally as pissed. I'm getting my money taken away and given to mongs and fatasses who don't give a shit about their health anyway. I could be saving a solid few hundred bucks a paycheck without it and contributing to my Ira, but no, the nigs need their gibs

>healthcare
>health insurance

I dont get who they think theyre fooling, anyone smart enough to read knows theyre full of shit. obama care is insurance. you dont insure something thats already broken. the nigger fucked it up and it was intentional. The idea was never to get people health CARE or INSURANCE it was to tell people they have something then have it break or be taken away so they get enraged and then push for socialized medicine. the nig was a Marxist puppet plane and simple. "democrats" who run for office will be calling for single payer health care and government run medicine theres almost no (reasonable) way to stop it now, just try to get rich off it like they will.

Attached: milzt6cr1j421.png (1080x1229, 168K)

you are the reason europe and the rest of the world are laughing at you

>affordable
I was supposed to pay like $200 a month for minimum coverage. Deductible was through the roof.
>Oh don't worry goy, just go on Medicare!
I didn't WANT to go on Medicare. What's worse is the premium's get higher every year. Thankfully my new job has benefits. About $230 a month for medical, vision and dental. Still seems like a ripoff but I'm not drowning anymore.

Also fuck healthcare.gov. Website is shit and the phone line people are retarded niggers.

>pay out the nose
i see what you did there user

This has nothing to do with race, or Obama. I don't care if god himself gave us the aca the idea that government can compel it's entire populace to purchace a product on the private market under penalty of tax is absurd, and this ruling was expected back when they rolled out the program, it just took longer than expected to get it's day in court.

Also insurance/healthcare is outrageously expensive because of over regulation, not under regulation.

>$200 high deductible
This. I’m an epileptic, I had to meet a deductible before pharmacy coverage for piss in the ocean copay that I never met anyway. $86/mo for the pills without copay. Since that $200 is mandatory but a medical related expense, those pills are $286 as far as I’m concerned. Was not the case, drills a fat fucking hole in my pocket every month

Why is forcing people to buy health insurance instead of spending their money on other things a good thing?

Attached: 1539982842879.jpg (354x415, 18K)

Sure, man. Like you wouldn't like a few additional hundreds to fatten your pockets with.

I'm not a poor fag. But if you wanna make the gap between rich and poor larger, sure go ahead. We will still laugh at you with our free healthcare, free education etc.

This, read this, read it again OP, and then tatoo it on your forehead in reverse so your retarded ass never forgets it day or night.

So sick of leftists and their lame ass cariacatures of what the right actually believes. Also they all smell really bad, ever notice that? Like hemp or feces, or maybe unwashed pitstank, I'm never sure which smell is covering up the others.

Your country has never had niggers. That's changing though. You'll see what we see, don't worry.

You’re comparing a diverse society in the hundreds of millions with a population that takes out more than they put in, to your pisspot population, by comparison, homogenous society, false equivalence

Health insurance is not healthcare. The creators of ACA didn't understand that either, hence Obamacares failure

Europe is cucked beyond repair. Prayers..

Attached: 1544476884151.jpg (500x562, 56K)

They understood it enough to exempt themselves from the legislature

>Whites are obese
>niggers are even more obese and can't stop shooting each other
>Mexicans are obese and hospitals have to treat illegals
>everyone doing drugs and is ODing
I can't afford to subsidize this shit. If you have a genetic illness like the Epilepsy guy I think you should be covered but the primary benefactors of Obamacare are degenerates and shitskins who will NEVER pay into the system, only take up welfare and Medicare. Premiums are too high for middle class because insurance companies jacked up the price now that they have an oligopoly.

>a black president gave it to them
>out of his own pocket
>"Here you go poor sick people, I'm going to personally pay for your healthcare"

Unless he's talking about the fact that a black President gave them healthcare at someone else's involuntary expense - which is technically stealing (and therefore makes perfect consistent sense).

>But if you wanna make the gap between rich and poor larger, sure go ahead.
I reckon I'm just your garden variety idiot, but why don't you take a moment to explain exactly why this is a problem. Then once you've done that explain why I should care about this problem as I have been successful enough in life and achievement to be counted among the rich by your standard.

It seems to me that a man who does not weed his garden deserves to choke on weeds come harvest, and a man who neglects his health deserves to die in the same way. I owe the man nothing for his misfortune.

you dont "insure" against a known outcome. the idea that you would insure someone with epilepsy is idiotic since insurance is designed to cover expenses from POSSIBLE outcomes. his outcome of will he incur the expense of epilepsy is known, its yes. what people with preexisting conditions need is discounted health care. they should get it by buying in bulk. but democrat voters are fucking half wits and its way easier to just go to them and say whities takin yo docs go to da boof and vote to nationalize 30% of the economy.

but i literally just want an impenetrable wall

What’s fun about that is those pills are covered here completely. What most eurofags neglect to tell you is that not all meds are covered; anticonvulsants, diabetic shit, antibiotics, etc. is considered “essential” or “necessary” medication. Pain pills, you pay out of pocket. It’s a comfy system but we’re not laden with niggers and a population of only 10mil. Small visits to the GP is covered too, but they get paid the same whether they get 1 or 200 patients if they’re public, so they push you out pretty fucking fast; it can be a good thing and a bad thing in its own respect. A lot of people still own private care for the sake of better treatment personnel/hospitalization and speed of adequate treatment in a given time period.
Neck yourself faggot, if the EU even tried to pull a system like this under their name instead of being legislated/regulated by individual nations, your comfy ride would disappear overnight when a huge net loss from rapefugees suddenly entered the market. No infrastructure out there can handle that kind of population without being completely fucked, especially not ours, yours, or anyone else’s in the EU; the western ones struggle enough with it as is

My health care was taken from me and given to 'sick' people.

No sympathy.

>free education
once you get an education youll understand that free things are valueless by definition.

Go fuck yourself. Before the "ACA" I was 22 and paying 600 bucks a month for my own healthcare AND was covered by my jobs basic care. Then Hussein came along and I lost my jobs healthcare because they couldn't afford it so I got Obamacare's fail shit and it didn't cover half the shit I used to get. Get a real job you fucking parasite and pay for your own shit, I bust my ass 48+ hours a week so I can provide for MY family not some janky assed meth heads who want gibs and rely on their parents for everything.

You’re overlooking that health insurance does insure the unknown, as you describe, while giving benefits for the known since your dumping that money in anyway. Epilepsy guy may have something else wrong with him that won’t rear its ugly head until later in life as things develop and degenerate. They’ll make bookoo off him between then and now anyway, can’t hurt to toss him a bone; western/1st world are customer/consumer-focused service oriented industries, no longer in the industrialization stage, that’s how they get and keep people. The govt took that incentive away completely by making it mandatory, allowing them to kike as much as possible but also understandably so because now they have to cover everybody, equally, and everyone faces jacked up rates because every Queen and Tyrone that came in for insulin shock from eating too much soul food keeps them at a chronic loss. They do what any sensible company would do with they were just mandated to add hundreds of thousands of unavoidable expenses to their monthly finances, they have to make up for it somewhere

Racism is the only possible reason for things I disagree with.

True, the republican health care plan will probably suck. But Obamacare sucks and actually moved us backwards. We’re spending more than ever for the same outcomes and many people I know can’t afford insurance now. The fact that they got rid of pre existing conditions doesn’t save it. Stop trying to convince people the shit they’re being fed is chocolate pudding. It’s not working and it just makes us hate you. You guys had the chance to pass whatever you wanted and you laid an egg. Own up to it.

U dont have niggers so shut ur face niggerface

???

Members of Congress get healthcare completely paid for by the government.

That's how laws work. Like how the "save children from pedophiles act" will be about giving money to Israel for every hospital they bomb.

There is literally no reason to be opposed to a single payer healthcare system.

>blue check mark wig snatch that will end the Republican Party #645774356
truthfully, the thought of my tax dollars being dumped onto Juanita and her 12 mentally retarded anklebiters is enough to make me wish we had no public services at all

Attached: 6FDAA880-A6D3-4FDE-84C5-642327EE004C.jpg (539x822, 103K)

What’s the reason for it then without the typical liberal talking points that are often shallow minded

IIRC, That's been like that since before aca. I don't understand what they changed.

Coverage isn’t care

>What’s the reason for it then
It makes healthcare accessible to people who otherwise couldn't access it.

>free
L O L

ACA is institutionalized jewry, user. Before ACA it was jewry. The insurance companies are a middle man. They negotiate all prices. You don’t know how much they will cover or not. You don’t know how much a Doctor charges for his services, or a dentist, or any medical professional at all. That’s jewry.

Attached: image.jpg (350x400, 69K)

>literally the typical shallow talking point
I was hoping for something well thought out that I may have given credit to parts while still disagreeing with others that are clearly shit. If you’re going to claim it’s better, at least substantiate it beyond that

Do you disagree that single payer healthcare improves healthcare accessibility, or do you disagree that making healthcare accessible is a worthwhile objective?

You're asking for a "deeper" conversation, but this is literally the entire conversation. The point of implementing single payer healthcare is to make healthcare more accessible. There is no other objective or deeper motive. That's the whole story.

Fine, I’ll bite. Accessibility, with the current model in place for America, is there but that runs up expenses that the insurance company now has to cover because of increased risk, especially in the instances of those with major pre-existing conditions. I support coverage for PEC, don’t get me wrong, too many times have I heard people getting kiked and dropped while in hospice, but availability either increases the expense for everyone or reduces the quality; this is seen with other practices such as minimum wage and rent ceilings/section 8

>Believing that 60 fucking years old you need to spend 400,000 a year to keep you a live for just a couple more years with a terrible quality of life.

No thanks. I'd rather die than make anybody suffer through that and I'd rather die knowing somebody is paying for that. Paying for me to live miserably.

Attached: 1542445299447.jpg (720x471, 65K)

Don’t forget the reverse mortgage they pull when they run out of that cash.

>obamacare isnt grand larceny / treason
fuck you.

Mandate has been done away with you ass.

>For the rest wait until you’re in your 60’s 70’s and there is no Medicare or no healthcare program what do you think the insurance companies will charge you?
>he actually believes that the US healthcare system would have been sustainable for the next 10 years, let alone 30 or 40
Holy shit you're retarded.

Best part about being Jow Forums is none of this shit matters/affects to me

The only rational incursion of the federal government into individual healthcare would be for one purpose only---contagion, infectious diseases, etc.
because those are the only issues that affect cross-state boundaries and that are of a indiscriminate nature.
I could understand a basic requirement for immunization, funding the CDC, especially if framed as a defense issue.
But that would only be pennies per citizen.
People confuse "Right" to mean it must be given to them,
instead of its proper meaning---that the government cannot obstruct free individuals, within their own resources & means, to seek and acquire on the market,
whatever they may wish from other freely contracting individuals.
I have the "right" to own a weapon by virtue of the 2nd amendment. That does not mean the government, a.k.a. fellow citizens should be forced to procure me one.

It’s not going into affect until this fiscal year retard, I was talking about from his entire (((legacy))) until now, use some critical thinking skills every once in awhile

>>are the same ones who can afford the best healthcare
>Successful people have stuff. I want their stuff. Give me free things

The left seems to not understand that the goverment has to take something away from you in order to "give" back.

No, it’s free, it’s magic healthcare

>1 post by OP
>obv bullshit argument
>twatter screencap
>60+ replies
I hate new Jow Forums
sage