WHY WON'T YOU MAN UP???

quillette.com/2018/12/14/video-games-and-the-male-meaning-of-life/#comments

What do you have to say for yourselves faggots? Why won't you just work your ass off in hopes of one day making 12$ an hour? Don't you want to buy Stacy a house some day?

Attached: 1544440625755m.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE
youtu.be/PCWfkl0aQU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanted to play video games all day and use my fleshlight but my parents threw all my stuff on the lawn and now I'm a wagecuck. Cunts.

Your parents did you a favor user

I try but all I get is rejection. I have a solidly middle class career, my own place, my own car, average looks, average height, etc. I've went on several dates over the past couple of years with 5/10 average looking to 4/10 slightly overweight women who keep giving me the "I would like to just be friends from now on" and "you'll make some woman very happy one day" speeches.

Video games really bore me so I just sleep all day.

Ahahaha the true nightmare of all neets

I'm literally shaking after reading this

Having an average career you should have a lot of options. Are you even white lol

make me

Attached: 1544508873855.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

Fuck you normies I’m never leaving my room again.

Attached: CBBF078D-FCFA-4521-A5EB-9B687F596D9D.jpg (1200x660, 169K)

Yes, I'm white. I paid to get a couple of the Apps upgraded subscriptions to see who matched/liked/swiped me. Here are some of the people who liked/swiped right on me in the last week:
>Overweight white woman who looks like Mama Fratelli from the Goonies
>Several black single mothers
>Obese Trans-woman who was no where near passable
>White single mom with 3 multiracial children in her pics (Fuck living in the South)
>one 5/10 average looking white woman that I matched, she messaged me, I replied and then she unmatched me.

Might be above average. I make slightly above the median household income in the us but live in a low cost of living area.

Interesting that incels have to regularly reassure themselves that they made the right life choice. Just sayin.

The cartoon Pharisee should be on her side and not on the guys their side, (((they))) want the race mix to happen dumbass!

Attached: 13482842.png (1200x758, 433K)

Capitalists/boomers love to drill it into your head that "nobody owes you anything." Well guess what? That means I don't owe anybody else anything either.

So I'll offer society a trade. Hook me up with a virgin wife who doesn't have birth defects, and I'll get off my ass and work for slave wages. Otherwise, I don't care if I end up starving to death from lack of neetbux, it's not worth it to continue.

Nigger I've had tinder for two months and I have gotten one (1) match EVER and she just wanted to beg for money

You sound like me.

So do whores and trannies, it's no coincidence that when you hear shit talk regarding one of these groups it is usually coming from one of the other two groups, they attack each other to feel better about themselves.

Who hates incels the most?
Whores
Who hates whores the most?
Incels
Who hates trannies?
Whores (TERFs) AND incels
Trannies hate themselves and just victimize themselves with easy targets, aka the people no one really wants to associate with enough to defend, aka whores and incels.

Quillette is part of the Kosher Dark Web (Formerly Chuck's Intellectual Dark Web)

Attached: 1544740525089.jpg (960x960, 374K)

I have a job I have money I go to the gym, I can sustain myself pretty easily, I eat well and look after myself and I don’t want to stop playing video games. Why should I stop I love video games and it’s way better then watching TV after work or on the weekends, society sucks now aslong as I have what I need why should I give a shit

Did you man up? You don't need to get a white woman. Blacks will do just fine

Attached: 14566786877667576553.jpg (1080x663, 523K)

Don't black women want a dick?

Attached: 14567342567687986755565756.jpg (1080x663, 534K)

monkey ears

lol.
i heard back from an ex after like 4 years of her blocking me. (she was kind of meh looking in the first place). she said she burned every bridge and needed money, and to only respond yes to giving her money or dont respond.

Attached: 200px-Album_no_respect.jpg (200x200, 14K)

People do owe you something and you owe them.
Otherwise there's no society or any cooperation.

It's just a cop-out phrase to be greedy and lazy.

It's 15 dollars/hr now.

Attached: 14932802390585050390395.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

>People do owe you something and you owe them.
This is called an exchange. I offer my labor for a wife. This is the foundation of society. Since society (people) no longer holds up its end of the deal, then I don't need to hold up mine.

You are too nice. Treat women with contempt. Like they are beneath you, and you are humouring them.

I make 15.64 an hour. Checkmate

Sadly, I agree with this retard.

I make way more than 12 dollars an hour and no Stacy is knocking down my door to drain my cock for access to my resources. They are only concerned with optics and virtue signaling. A well-to-do man who gets his hands dirty isn't an attractive prospect in modern society.

He's still ugly, if he was good looking he'd be getting swipes.

This, but don't be a complete dick, be an arsehole that's fun to be around

When you get drinks, say that they can get the first round, you'll get the second. Say that you'll split the bill because you believe in equality. If they get pissy just walk.

Basically - don't be a doormat, know what you want and have fun.

imagine being a fat, unhealthy, depressed, lonley, directionless virgin and then coming on Jow Forums to brag about it

this is next level cope

Another thing for all the Jow Forumsacks that are unlucky in love.
Work out and get Jow Forums, the halo effect is your friend

>The image of legions of men in their parents’ basements playing video games for hours on end may seem pathetic or sad. But their satisfaction level is high. “Happiness has gone up for this group,” says the University of Chicago’s Erik Hurst, despite the high rate of unemployment. Hurst describes his findings as “staggering” and observes of his own twelve-year old son, “If it were up to him, I have no doubt he would play video games 23 and a half hours per day. He told me so. If we didn’t ration video games, I am not sure he would ever eat. I am positive he wouldn’t shower.”

Is it true pol.

Are you happy?

glow niggers are mandating Jannies and Mods prune all threads relating to NEETdom

pay those taxes goys

Attached: 1544572846894.jpg (850x648, 236K)

>just lift bro
there it is again
will lifting fix my 9 cm penis?

I make 23.50$ an hour and only work 25 hours a week feelsgoodman

Maybe, if you're a fat fuck.
The fat covers up the base of your dick, making it effectively smaller.
Plus it will help clear out the blood vessels making erections stronger and give you more stamina, which is probably what you need to help get a woman off

Delete those apps. Get some Chad friends and start going to house parties. Even if it means footing the bill for a keg or whatever, it's cheaper than dating. As long as you aren't a total sperg you will get laid and find a white qt.

jesus christ, that's literally half my dick and even I wish my dick was an inch longer

Struth m8

When you say "man up" do you mean raise my kids like humans do?

Attached: fd.jpg (596x370, 89K)

All of society is a giant harvesting operation for male energy.

Women may not as individuals have jobs reserved for them, but the gynocentric nature of society combined with feminist lobbying mean that literally every single woman benefits from significantly easier access to jobs and career advancement than any single male. Not only that, but women have significantly less NEED to actually work, because there's no social expectation for them to be economically independent, let alone to be able to financially supplement a partner and\or to support children. Every single human organisation on earth that continues to exist does so by serving female interest. They are tolerated in the perceived service of women. This leaves me as a male having to fight an uphill battle JUST TO GET ENOUGH FOR MYSELF, while everything is significantly easier not just for those who already have capital, but for women in general. Ontop of this, society openly declares hostility towards all of my interests - not just my interests as an individual male, but even those interests that I'd have to maintain any state remotely like equality in a relationship with a woman. Government, corporations, centralised mass media, NGO's, fucking Emma Watson with $80m in her account -- all of these forces openly state hostility to even my most basic rights, and they constantly show that they're willing to trample those of men around me.

That picture has been edited so many times it now has the logical coherence of a liberal
>Jew wants you to become a wagie
>Jew wants you to go MGTOW
>solution is to be NEET (which equals to MGTOW)

You don't need a big dick to make a woman cum but you do need good pre-game (foreplay) and oral skills. It's a bad hand dealt for sure but you gotta play it.

I've worked inside the system myself, and I've seen my own male relatives brutalised. I REFUSE to forget that my own cousin was handcuffed by police and put inside a cage simply on the VERBAL STATEMENT ALONE of his roastie wife who literally everyone knows is the real abuser. I REFUSE to forget the way women in my own family ignored the inherent injustice in this, and the way all of them put ideology they'd internalised from mass media (the "domestic violence is a male problem, therefore state violence against males is justified") ahead of the humiliation and lack of control felt by my cousin. I REFUSE to forget that if any group of men did this to any woman in my family, the women who be acting in hysterics and probably calling for actual physical retributive violence against those men - but because in this case the men (and women, there were female officers involved) were wearing uniforms and acting on behalf of women's collective interests that it's "just something he has to tolerate").

So I as I'm capable I'll never work for this system and I will take whatever I can, and I will regard anyone who insists that I should work as the submissive cuckold enforcer that they are. I will reject all mainstream 'moralities' and live for myself alone. I am already actively ignoring my elderly female relatives, including my grandmother who is experiencing great emotional distress right now in a nursing home - and I'll do this with every female I know over 25 years of age, UNLESS they are extremely active in opposing these injustices. I won't judge young women, I'll give them a chance, but after a certain point they too have to be treated as being partly responsible for all of this.

>great job with a considerable amount of bennies
>average-looking
>smart, super serious computer nerd
>can't get a gf to save my life
>roasties shit out kids from worthless losers and expect me to be the beta bux

Fuck you, w*men. You made your bed, now lie in it.

I'll take vidya over w*men any day.

Attached: screams internally k 2.jpg (580x548, 34K)

That shit doesn't last though. Imagine what happens when those guys hit their 40s and 50s.

>be on Jow Forums, the board for incels virgins, cucks, betas and generally the asshole of the internet
>"man up"
you lost your manhood when you come here, what you had left of it.

Amen to that, based Bong.

shit's fucked
i also no longer bother with society

If I had a decent job I could easily find a girlfriend

Dating women is 90% having your own shit in order. No girl wants to date a loser living with his parents, or living in a studio without any furniture.

1. Women/Girls find me incredibly depressing because I swallowed too many black pills as a youth

2. Who gives a shit about 3d? We live in an age where tech progresses faster than we can conceive, We Robot GF age around the corner so why the fuck should I spend money on """females"""" when I can use that same monetary amount to craft my perfect big titted goth ai Gf

Anyone who still gives a shit about 3dpd needs to really evaluate their self worth

Attached: come on now.png (608x755, 801K)

It makes sense. No obligations means no stress. No stress makes people content.

Good goy. Nothing says "I'm badass" better than participating in a rigged system that fucks you in the ass when you even slightly step out of line.

There's no future for white people. I'll sink with the ship knowing the future of the brownies will be as shitty as in their shithole of origin. Their children will starve, there will be sickness, there will be that typical violence from shitskins.

It's ok, user, it's their loss, not mine.

>No girl wants to date a loser
but the girl can be a useless sack of crap that never gets of the couch or knows how to cook a meal, right?

>you lost your manhood when you entered the last bastion of free speech on the interwebs
Nice projection. Just because is the end of the line for you doesn't mean that's the case for others. When I first came here I was a teenager with little direction in life. Now I'm whitepilled and make six figures.

>There's no future for white people
shut up, satan. you did all of this

>I swallowed too many black pills
That's an odd way to spell loads.

Literally the only thing girls care about is how good looking/tall you are. Every other aspect (personality, money, or lack thereof etc) will be rationalized in this respect

correlation is not causation

>having white children
>good goy
???

I don't want to hear that from a dog fucker

Attached: canadian flag.png (785x388, 25K)

You mean the kids you'll be seeing at best once a month after the divorce?

wh*Te women are finished, get over it.

Women can't choose, shouldn't choose, it's not in their nature, that's why they need to get approached by.
That's why women should be assigned or by the gov or by their families and men should take all sorts of tests to be eligible and be under penalty if abusive.
That's better than thots living in degeneracy and when they have bucket cunts they try to trick betas.

Then take your headphones off you faggot.

Boys become men when they become Fathers.
Girls are confused and expect to wait for boys to become men first before having babies with them.
It's a hilarious paradox that is driving the massive increase in female dog ownership.

That does not make any sense in this context. Just calm down, pop a benzo and try again.

>based canuck
RARE

Yet he still wins the ultimate game of life. Seeing your kids once a month is a lot better than ending your bloodline over autism.

Why does anyone even bother with women anymore? Good luck having a stable family and raising children in this current age.

Attached: 1544643063349.png (1000x1154, 1.36M)

You are "fighting" for breeding rights, that is all. She doesn't need to do anything, she's merely a vessel to carry your genetic lineage.

Unfortunately we were born into shitty times and have to make due.

also i'm a good goy for having a wife and kids, going to the gym, meeting friends and just generally not being a loser? i was there once, it was the most depressing period of my life, why the fuck would you want that to be the only thing you remember on your deathbed?
oh i see, you're an incel weeaboo with yellow fever. just kys my dude, there's no coming back for you

Yes winning at life by having his son raised by a single mother either become a neet or tranny and his daughter a whore

How do you get friends/girlfriends? I barely leave my house for university because you can fo everything at home. I hate being around normal people with their leftist bullshit views.
The only chance I see at ever getting a girlfriend is by importing some filipina.

Because your choices are
>suck it up and make your life worthwhile, and risk some financial aspects instead of constantly risking your life in war like our ancestors did
>end your lineage over autism and contribute to the end of the white (mutts in your case) race
The choice is simple but the Jew has convinced you that the genetic suicide option is the noble one. This is the power of mind control.

>importing some filipina.
you are literally no better than the cunts in your country slobbering on nigger dick

kill yourself

make friends on your course, join a society, play sports

What do you mean this day and age? However I do is not influenced by society. I've seen divorced couples. You can see things coming from 10 miles away. They're much dumber than I am. Date the person at least 5 years before marriage and find out everything about them so you know what you're getting into. My uncle got divorced and he married his wife around 3 months after knowing her.

youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE
Yea I saw those fake vids too

This.

btw I'm pretty sure these threads are started by demoralization shills.

Good goy. Tick tock, not long until you get those divorce papers shoved in your face and your kids will be raised by a single mom to become degenerates, bongy.

fake as fuck

kys

Only only one thing to do user
youtu.be/PCWfkl0aQU8

Attached: zzeeezzz.png (943x1103, 820K)

Just use tinder

RIP

>because you have zero control over anything that happens in life
See, this is the Jew whispering into your ear. >You've heard that voice for so long you believe it to be you. You believe it to be your best friend.

You exude submissiveness. You're "too nice".

Beta vibes. It's because you care and are insecure.

>retard confusing sex and affection

Maybe. A lot of these people ITT are just visitors from though.

>ruin your life and give power to the whores that put us in this shitty system in the first place all for muh genes
>even then there’s a high likelihood with your children turning out to be good goys themselves and all you’ve done was for nothing

Yes a very simple choice

>Hook me up with a virgin wife who doesn't have birth defects

>I'll get off my ass and work for slave wages

You expect a lot for very little.

>You've heard that voice for so long you believe it to be you.
I'm starting to like you in a non sexual way.

Attached: 1504595726652.jpg (450x334, 34K)

Hows it feel being a real man

cry harder loser how's it feel to be a genetic dead end? i'm having sex with my wife every might while you touch yourself to cartoons. you sure are owning the jews

Girls don't mind you playing vidjya so long as they can drape themselves on a couch or bed and play with their phone.

Do you have no reading comprehension or something to what I said in my post