Go outside

Attached: varg.png (640x360, 84K)

Get a job

Get a job

Its fucking 1:30am and 42 degrees Fahrenheit. Whst the actual fuck you expect me to do outside at this time?

Get a job

You're a massive pussy if that is cold

Attached: brainlet.jpg (729x823, 114K)

I go on night walks all the time. very peaceful and get a lot of excersize in. I download a new audiobook or a few new albums to my mp3 and go out for 6 or 7 hours. I get a lot of cardio in and get through a whole book or two. You only think there is nothing you can do because you are a lazy pussy. You have to find something for yourself to do and will it. Quit being a fag scared of the dark

Why does varg think living like a primitive idiot is better?

> Go outside
> niggers and gooks and poos everywhere
> puke and shit on the streets
> crack whore discussing blowing someone in the alley next to church and an elementary school
No thanks.

Why don't you find out yourself, you're smart aren't you?

why do you think living like a jew slave is better?

What a little pussy, you act like they are popping out of the grass. You can't possibly be that afraid, stop making excuses like a little fag. That is the gayest excuse to not leave your room I have ever heard, if you really have that mentality then yeah you should just stay there. It is impossible for you to do anything worthwhile with your life anyways. If we ever did have some ethnostae where you were surrounded by other whites they would want nothing to do with your meek little ass

So what did Varg do to you guys? Cmon now

Attached: 1541051136456.jpg (593x333, 114K)

I dont think I'd be included in a mutt ethnostate any how

I only weigh 115lbs i have no body fat to insulate myself with.

Not a safe place to walk around here. Not because of niggers, but no sidewalks. I live on a chunk of land but still inside the 'subruban' areas, so theres really nowhere i can take a walk, even if I wanted to literally just wander in a direction. Its all busy roads, or land cut off by barbed wire.

Used to walk at night all the time in my old neighborhood, usually took the dogs with me(not mine, parents, with them now as ive moved out).

>Mfw he thonks im afraid of the dark when ive only ever worked night jobs and am up at 1am.
You are mentally retarded.

Because we have the Internet

that's no excuse.

>Dude sounds like a literal cartoon parody of Scandispeak.

it's 2:00 am :/

In your opinion sure.

Call me retarded if you like but I was trying to find some reason as to why you are afraid to go. Sorry didn't mean to hurt the big boys feelings, you are afraid of the cold instead got mixed up there. If you think you need govt placed sidewalks to walk you are a retarded insect. I live near a bunch of cornfields and busy roads with tons of barbed wire, just walk over or around it and walk on the soil. I like the fact that you tell me i'm retarded because I said you were afriad of the dark and how you have worked night jobs and how that proves you aren't. although I had no idea that you did that, you also made it a point to point out the time. You are the retard that expects me to read your mind and ignore your inference that it is dark out and know that you work night shifts.

My IBS is acting up. Only had soup and grilled cheese to eat in last 2 days and I threw both up. Not sure I would survive being outside. My chest hurts from puking and my stomach hurts from spasms. Might have to pass on another family Christmas gathering at the relative's house. God I want to eat pizza.

Attached: Deep dish hell ya.jpg (1620x1080, 725K)

You're not my supervisor.

Even if that insult had any grounds, even if I was a mutt. I would rather be a mixed mongrel then a pussy too afraid of said mongrels to even go outside. One of the biggest reasons I have pride in my race is our braveness and fight against adversity, if you were what white people were known for I would hate my race.

Get well

can't there's skinwalkers out there

but i pay so much to not have to

Nice rage paragraph my keyboard warrior friend.

Im not the one upset here over a bit of natural internet bantz on the politically inncorrect board.

But please, continue telling me why i should go on a walk on my days off after working ten hour shifts all week in cold warehouses doing manual labour, its legit hilarious to watch.

Never said I was afraid to go outside, just that I'm tired of my surroundings. You'd k ow that if you werent a brain dead mutt. Have fun fingering your cousin in the taco bell bathroom

Make up your mind little pussy. Nice spacing

But it's too cold outside

Attached: bill-cosby.jpg (300x300, 40K)

There is literally nothing outside. I've been out there wandering around plenty of times. Wtf am I supposed to do? It's like an empty wasteland.

You see, I go outside, and no one wants anything to do with me, they're all strangers. Anyone who does come up to me randomly always just wants some money or something. They see you as a gullible fool they can manipulate.

Im sorry you're so insecure user. If it helps im pretty damn comfy right now. Got heaters going and a nice fluffy blanket. Nice and warm and enjoying my night off.

Who else here /comfy/ and /indoors/?

I don't know where you're getting this idea that i'm insecure from. You're insults don't land because i don't take some pathetic weasels baseless shit seriously.

Judging by the way you expect me to read your mind and how you turn it around to try and pity me I'm guessing you're a woman. Or at least have a very feminine mentality, get off of the internet and go play video games or try to find a man

Stay mad friend, its good for you.