That feel when a nigger stuck in niggerland surrounded by fucking niggers

>That feel when a nigger stuck in niggerland surrounded by fucking niggers
Just fucking end my life

Attached: Crying Maki.gif (720x405, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=iKLCsifRbU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gAzpGyjdxIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be glad you are not a white man stuck in niggerland.

Attached: 1380529693182.gif (720x405, 2.12M)

But I still have to live with being a nigger in a third world country.

Do you have any idea how much it sucks just being a nigger? It's fucking awful.

(((pol))) only likes jews negro user. This self pitty bs wont get you in this little club sorry

FUCKEY NIGGER!!! THIS CONTRE IS POR LOS LATINOS Y THE WHYT PEOPLE!!! FUCK YU NIGGER GO BACK FROM AFRICA!!! ESTUPIDO NIGGER!!! WEA AR GO TO KILL YU AN YU MOTHERE!!! WHYT PODER!!!

I may be a nigger but at least i'm not a gypsy.

Weird question but, could you take pics from outside your window? I’ve never seen a local nigger on here before and I am sorta curious what the average nigger with a computer’s outdoor’s looks like? Is it like how the tv’ makes it out to be? Or is it more like the slums of America?

You have self awareness, that is more than most can claim. If you aren't mentally or physically disabled you can change your life if you want to bad enough. Work your ass off, learn as much as you can and get yourself where you can be happy. You may be a nigger but who the fuck cares, you are alive and for this tiny moment in history this is your one and only chance to make your mark. I believe in you user, make us proud.

Attached: 1542220950618.jpg (515x505, 246K)

>Make something of yourself in fucking niggerland
The only people who make something of themselves in this shithole are all Billionaires while everyone else is nigger poor.

Start a new nigger revolution

At least you know English.

Just try writing a book about black people failing to better themselves despite constsnt aid work. From the perspective if a Ghanan native.
Universities buy shit like that in boatloads. Or try publishing an ethnology or a few papers and hopefully you get invited to do presentations.

Take advantage of your skin colour. Get some woke corporation to ship you to a Western country. They would be happy to inflate their diversity quotas.

Attached: 1529264370782.jpg (524x350, 72K)

isnt ghana one of the best african countries?

>That feel when a monkey stuck in monkeyland surrounded by fucking monkeys

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!04012016 (26).jpg (960x957, 123K)

The best thing you can do is make a positive impact on your country. Its fine being a nigger in niggerland so long as you stay and not run to white countries.

I'm not going to invade the west you fucking faggot leaf fulfill your nigger dick dick quota elsewhere.

so what do people do all day?

How do you feel about Ghandi?

Nigaboos are worst than niggers user.

checked and keked

Be the ascended nigger who behaves like a human.

S A K A W A B O I S
A
K
A
W
A

Based guy who loved Hitler and fought the eternal Anglo.

is bolsonaro sending the army into the favelas yet

Sage VPN larpers.

Attached: scdvfbdzgnx.png (500x478, 299K)

seems like the new Jow Forums banner came in early

Come to Japan. We need immigrants l. ^~^

well at least you're conscious of it - maybe you can be the one to fix your people's niggery

Isn't Ghana whiter than Argentina? Also, the Falklands are British.

Attached: 1509111308459.jpg (540x960, 114K)

>That feel when a kike stuck in kikeland surrounded by fucking kikes
Just fucking end my life

Attached: 8BBEF0F3-2117-45EE-B16E-15E40B1F6A15.png (500x398, 94K)

Redpill me on what it's like to be a smart black person.

What is your IQ?

test.mensa.no/

Why do you assume that i'm smart just because I can speak coherent English.

Ghana was a British colony English is the official language of Ghana. That's more than Americans can say.

This happens every week since 2014.

>Being a weeb in Ghana
Man it must suck not having a physical animu shop or real life weeb scene.

Attached: 1499703020504.png (368x600, 347K)

So why did your people tear down the statue of him?

Your country's movies I've seen are unironically great

Because he hated niggers

i think it must suck in general to be black and a weeb, i mean look how blacks are made out to be the epitome of manliness with their huge nigger cocks and nigger physics that give them edges over physical sports and how they dominate and blah blah white men cant compete etc etc.

i mean how depressing must that be to the nigger that just wants to watch evangelion and play vidya, everyone expects him to be great at basket ball, all his girlfriends are waiting for his 30" cock, but it never comes, none of it.

All black people are weebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKLCsifRbU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gAzpGyjdxIY

Attached: weeb.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Stop whining and start working on turning your country into a real life wakanda.