Unemployed members of Jow Forums

What the FUCK is your damn problem ??

Attached: grant-cardone-full.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't feel like working, deal with it.

Employed members of Jow Forums, what is your problem? Why are you continuing to prop up a system that fucked me over? You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

>paying taxes to zog

The fuck is YOUR problem?

You can't make me work

Attached: 1541907000046.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

>Working for Achmed and his 11 Kids
Yeah, right.

I have money saved up from my last burst of working. Living the neet life atm, don't really want to go back to work because I don't need or want money, though I guess I will eventually.

i was a security guard at sandy hook
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Waiting on Drumph to get arrested so I can get back my gibs

Hah me too. Although, I saved up 120k, then spent the last 3 years not working. I am down to about 2 months left of money so need a job :( I am a programmer.. I will find a job I guess, but not looking forward to it. I will try to find a way to get lost in a big company and never work a day of my life again because they forgot what I actually did.

No point in being a wagecuck if you have enough money to retire.

I live in Los Angeles and need a job if anyone can help I’d be truly greatful and the best employee you ever had

I have $1 in my bank account and can't find a job, so fuck you

I must have sent out 200+ applications. I have experience. I even lowered myself to apply for some bullshit job like working at Walmart and Target so I wouldn't starve - still, nothing. And yes, I called and followed up - still, nothing.

It shouldn't be this difficult for a guy in his 20's to find employment.

Attached: DdSv71yUQAEovcm.jpg (231x218, 13K)

I want to die and since I won't off myself I just wait for Azrael to take me.

I am unironically looking for online work. Niggers and their affirmative action are a bit too strict.
So I am involuntarily unemployable.

Attached: 1543222071045.jpg (631x577, 25K)

>hating on our NEET patrician overclass

Fellow wagecuck, do you have no aspirations?

I applied for a job at some walmart like store we have in Australia once. The first stage was some group psychological monitoring test where they got everyone together to figure out "who killed darren" or some shit so that they could identify the team players and so on. I just sat there thinking these people are all fucking retards, including the psychologists, and that this is just a job stacking fucking shelves.

>It shouldn't be this difficult for a guy in his 20's to find employment.
Have you tried online work Ameribro?

Attached: 5f0e340d2fd807394d65b8092c721217.jpg (1080x1341, 145K)

who here 15/hr?

Why would I want to work when huge parts of my paycheck are going to be taken against my will to go into the pockets of greedy Wallstreet Jews and lazy welfare niggers? I live in a paid off house thanks to it being hereditary and grow everything I eat in my outside and inside garden. To pay land taxes I make wooden and steel arts and crafts to sell.

Having a job is the ultimate blue pill, stop being a cuck.

This guy is living the dream.

>Having a job is the ultimate blue pill, stop being a cuck.
Well, we all just got to inherit a house.

Such as?

The few interviews I went to, you could see the hunger for power and control in the mangers' eyes. It's like they have some sick desire to bully people around who are in a subordinate position. And I used to make much more than these people, these types of people are almost exclusive to these sorts of bullshit jobs.

They implement lots of dehumanization tactics to 'break' you. It's very bizarre. As you said, who the fuck hires a psychologist for a job stacking shelves. It's some sort of sick power fetish.

I had a job for 5 years but the place closed down and now I'm unemployed. Also, I started having panic attacks on my last year of work and they have not stopped since then.

Attached: 1529460512856.webm (328x360, 220K)

Lucky bastard inheriting a house. Very redpilled way of living user, I'm happy for you.

im almost 29. dropped out of high school. never had a job. im literally unemployable.

Attached: 1505400258116.png (559x476, 118K)

We had to make paper air planes... it was weird and annoying af

I repair smartphones for the retards in my area (replacing touch screens, displays, firmwares). I don't make that much, but I like to believe that I'm wise with the money I earn. Plus I don't have a boss and if I'm not feeling like working I just laid back and reject orders because I'm busy lol.
The job itself is easy as fuck. Everything is on youtube.

how do you fund your lifestyle?

When you two do buy a house install in your kids the importance of heredity and make them want to live in your house after you're gone. Living in the same house for 150 years in a place where everyone else does the same is an incredible experience. Neighbors become family and the neighborhood becomes a nation.

Did you crash them into two bud light towers?

Dude I am 28 and have experience and I'm still unemployable. Fucking sucks

You inherited your house faggot, if I inherited one I'd quit today. Elitist ass clown who hasn't worked for shit telling others to stop working despite not receiving massive handouts, yeah ill do that and just be homeless great redpill faggot

i had the same problem until i started putting (two or more races) instead of white on my applications, i made the switch and got 3 interviews in a week and am now managing a local store

Attached: 6aa.gif (467x398, 70K)

>They implement lots of dehumanization tactics to 'break' you. It's very bizarre.
I know. It is the strangest shit ever. It happens during jobs as well. I don't understand.. People just spend their entire life at work trying to play mind games with people. Lol...

Jow Forums got me into bitcoin in 2011. Now I don't have any will to work...

I've applied for 46 jobs in the last month and got one call back.

>mfw 90% vet disability
>on G/I bill
>make more attending classes than I do actually working
Mooch/10

Attached: smugschumer.png (157x207, 35K)

>stop being a faggot and just inherit a ton of wealth!

Attached: relly.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Cry harder wagecuck, must be hard coming from a family of roasties.

>owning a house makes you an elitist
How fucking poor are you?

>he actually claimed the welfare meant for vietnam vets with blown off legs
a special place in hell for kikes like you

>one house is a ton of wealth
Looks like we've got a second wagecuck on tonight.

Admittedly, I didn't lie about any of my injuries and they were all obtained in service.
But yeah, im fully aware I'm just using a system mate.

My 'problem' is I'm not a wagecuck.

Say hello to Mr Shecklestien for me.

Attached: 1544232684304.jpg (601x503, 61K)

I don't want to keep doing manual labor but training for shit requires a degree or a friend in the inside

thinking you can insult anyone living off another man's legacy

Attached: soulfart.png (355x305, 149K)

stop being a brainlet grunt

>mfw 90% vet disability
Let me guess. Knees, back, feet and crippling tinnitus?

this user: is correct

I come from a family of roastie divorcees and these cunts would have had their homes paid off by now if they didn't try to size up into a bigger house every 5-8 years. Instead they are STILL paying on their mortgages in to their 50s. Fucking retards.

yes im also an actual vet, and we both know you're an exaggerating grifter. those benefits are for guys who got blown up 4 times in iraq and are more fucked up than chris benoit. you can get some "psych" civilian to pity you and sign for your benefits but its still wrong

You sound jealous as fuck lmao

Is that you Bill?

>complains about lazy welfare niggers
>is essentially a lazy welfare nigger since his mom/dad/family had to work their ass off in order to hand him a free house that was paid off

Seemed to have seen this exact gay thread like 2 days ago

they don't realize that a nigger working at mcdonald's has a higher societal and social value than them, NEETs are the most delusional people in existence

Grind my soul away for a peanut wage all to make some faggot rich? How about blow me while I take a dump instead.

Whatever helps you cope.
You should get to bed, its rather late and you'll have to find another joint to flip burgers at if you're late

fuck u fag

Wagie tears are the best. They are so absolutely brainwashed.

It is a daily thread master wayne

u do too. u buy toilet paper. and the jewnetflix

SEETHING WAGEKEK

Also it's cute that you, out of your deep seeded anger, assume I'm a NEET. Stay mad faggot.

Should have seen that coming desu

wash dishes until u get a reccomendation

Well it was the armies choice to medboard me user.

It's hilarious how so many people on this website claim to be traditionalists yet the minute they find out another family has a stronger tradition than them they chimp out. From the dawn of time fathers passed their houses to their sons again and again down the line. It wasn't until the 1950s that this became less frequent because people became libtards.

It's not my fault you were born into a family of roasties, cope.

I don't like giving away half of what I make to the state, when it only goes to special interest groups and foreigners. Fix my fucking roads, clean up my damn cities, deport the nasty poos and spics driving my neighborhood's equity into the dirt and bring our boys in the military home. Fuck relations between countries when they fuck us in trade and instigate wars for us to take part in. I haven't been employed since last year because both Achilles tendons in my ankles had been severed when a forklift fell on me and the cage cut em. I may not be able to work reliably on the dole's standards but I still work off the books. I welded myself some steel boots that let me stand and while it hurts like a bitch, I'm still active. What are you doing pissant?

Attached: 22466a6b59a83cae2bba9fffd39fff3e06748a3906b917083271c8ff0b9b858b.jpg (406x550, 32K)

yes but u get skills from jobs and people skills.its nice to make money but being flush is like a blessing also having charachter

>comparing someone with a successful family to a lazy nigger
The other user is right, you are wrong. You're just a jealous faggot, plain and simple.

How? I have no idea what the fuck I'm even doing

You mean the skills of sitting behind a computer for 8 hours a day? Yeah, I think I'll pass on that.
Spending my days practicing carpentry and blacksmithing is far more preferable.

any idiot can work at a restaurant they beg u to work there

Why would they do that user? They have about 40 million LEGAL foreigners here now competing with you for your job. This doesn't include the illegals. I'm not sure if this number also includes H1B. Your government takes 1.5 MILLION new legal immigrants each year.

Attached: immigra.png (1336x956, 143K)

Why don’t you get a desk job?

That's precisely why they build homes in America out of plywood, to keep the revolving door of debt, each generation enslaved. People buy houses in Europe and live in them for literally 400 years.

>illegals compete for jobs
maybe if you pick fucking cotton

unless ur a wage cuck ur a succubis on ur parents. cryng is when u get hurt. do u not get hurt in real world. oh wait u dont go out

>Slave for your shekels like a good goy wagecuck, while I sit on my ass in Israel cracking the whip

Anything else, Shlomo?

Whites are a minority now. We don't get hired because we dont meet the quotas. Give our jobs to sheboons. It's working

I have enough money right now. I'll be working again in about 5 months. If you have bigger plans for me or something else then, by all means, tell me what where you want me to stand.

no like how to deal with random life situatiins people or even co worker shiws how to open bottles with ligher

I can't imagine how fucking stupid you must be that I need to explain how hordes of physical laborers are fucking up the job market. When you can't have X number of people settle for jobs as gardeners, then they are forced into Y industry as surplus labor.

I'm sure there are plenty of young people who need work that would happily work those jobs. The problem is GREED, nobody wants to pay a decent wage for hard work anymore, especially not in the society where debt is ever increasing and you constantly have to out-cheat each other just to sustain yourself. Don't forget it was the Republicans who brought in the Mexicans. But what am I saying, you're probably a beaner yourself.

I'm unironically starting to think this, when some white HR lady sees a white male vs some brown guy, you can almost see the disdain in their eyes for us.

Working is the ultimate blue pill. We live in a society that's well beyond the point where people need to work. 200 years ago, everyone was a farmer because that's the only way you could get food. Today, farmers don't exist anymore, it's robots and machines harvesting everything. So useless jobs are created just to make people waste their time. The Jews do not want us to spend our days seeking knowledge and loving our family. The only valid job is one where you can fuck around and accumulate knowledge and meditate.

Ah, so you're going to try to cope by making assumptions that aren't true? Well, whatever makes you feel better. Just make sure those patties are nice and hot tomorrow, I think I'll stop by and visit you.

I’m not really sure. I don’t mind working hard, the hours. Been doing manual labor my whole life, but it never seems to work out.

>I'm sure there are plenty of young people who need work that would happily work those jobs.

Topkek
no one wants to work doing lawnwork for 10 bucks an hour user. The reason illegals do the work is because they will do it. That is capitalism 101. People will work for X price and companies will hire illegals for that price.

Because we do not enforce actual work law in the USA. People come here because they know, 100%, they can work under the table illegally. Stop the work and they stop.

SEETHING SO HARD YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH

>work hard to make me more shekels goyim!

Attached: 2kzm94.jpg (500x756, 65K)

yes but if u are sucking someone for ur slice u must die

Boomers don’t want to give up their “until he dies or retires” position until they hit SS payout age (70?) and GenX wants their offices to look like a bowl of Reese’s Pieces. Oh, and thanks to financial aid and minority degrees, college is fucking retarded expensive, the rates climbed almost $500+ per year during my time, and everyone has a degree to the point of saturated; so instead of having a fairly sized qualified labor force, you’re now at a labor surplus of “qualified” labor that the employers get to pick the lowest bidder for

that is assuming its ur money and wss not given to u

You're sucking no one for your slice. It's A GIANT MACHINE that's harvesting the food.

There's lots of broke teenagers who would go around mowing lawns, fuck off.

Landscapers don't even make $10, they make more, I've seen the job postings. And funny enough I see quite a few white landscapers sprinkled in, so don't tell me American people won't take those jobs you shill piece of shit.

Meh, realistically I'm gonna double that since it doesn't account for the accumulation of illegals. I can't do a lot of manual labor intensive jobs anyways, these people coming in don't have degrees for the most part.

My certifications are all maintenance oriented, medical doesn't pay enough to go to school but I wanted to try getting on as a teacher at the local skills center. Kids go there from high school to learn trades like mine.

>I live in a paid off house thanks to it being hereditary
I inherited a house along with a rental property that pays the taxes. Was a looong term caregiver for my Dad, 24/7, so have never been employed. Went back to school for a double major, CS and philosophy, pulled an A in every CS class. With ageism and shit, and no experience,I have no expectation of employment in the private sector, so plan on doing an MS and PhD in an interesting topic.

Need to raise money for electic/internet and shit, was using student loan money. With my setup, I live on something like

This. Oswald Mosley wrote about the future of automation in the 70s and he was absolutely right. Humans no longer need to work to sustain ourselves, instead our time should be spent accumulating knowledge, philosophizing and becoming the best people we can be.

hiw do u get life experience then. like dealing with niggers or just cute white girla. i worked many jobs where u flirt

All the money I spend is money I earned by selling my art. All I inherited was the house, no money at all.

Cope.