Christians are Chads

>Christians are Chads
>Pagans are pathetic and weak

This Kills the Christcuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=G3KhXKBnUx4

Attached: pagan.jpg (704x396, 56K)

>Vikings
that show is nothing like the real historical vikings and is kike propaganda

the best part was when they attacked the muslims and didnt do anything out of "respect"
like this show is so jewed its crazy

>pagans
get conquered.
>christians
send man to moon.

kek. canadian television mate.

>tfw both pagan and christian

Attached: xj3w8.jpg (1970x1819, 107K)

When?
Thats seriously fucked

You can only serve on master mate.

In Vikings Loki walks into a Mosque and in the middle of praying he beheads and Imam saying the call to prayer splattering blood all over the Muslims praying.

The show portrays the hosts of two vikings as showing hospitality until the Vikings use had been exhausted and then turned on them and tried to kill them.

The only other notable foreigners in the series was an Asian girlfriend of Ragnar's who fed him opiates until he drowned her in a river and quit them.

One*

Attached: ChristianityVsPagans.jpg (813x454, 62K)

My bad I also forget the part where Rollo cucks France and marries the princess and controls France after raiding them forever.

You guys do know arabs and vikings had friendly trades and relationships back then right? The movie 13th Warrior takes place during such a time and it’s about an Arab that lives with some Vikings.

Also Islam is much closer to hyperborean ideals with its lesser and greater jihads than Christianity. It makes sense for Norse Pagans to have more respect for Muslims than Christians.

>Watching T.v

Attached: F1C371EC-EEE3-48F3-9EFD-41DB8F0751E7.jpg (306x349, 32K)

I respectfully disagree. Tell that to the Christian Buddhists found all throughout Asia. The Good Book has many translations.

>christkikes
>invited their conquerors themselves
>get blacked and mudslimed
you're the real traitors of the white race

fpbp
OP is a retard

You're Catholic?

Almost everyone who makes these kinds of threads does nothing for their religion. Vikings is a deliberate misrepresentation of your ancestors you moron. Honorable christians and pagans are both EUROPEAN. They acted as Europeans not as christians or pagans you divisive cuck.

Yup, just more proof that with jews you lose.

Deus Vult

Attached: RCO017[1].jpg (986x1532, 616K)

Christcuck IDF in full force today, the only history they can fathom comes from their kikebook

Vikings was garbage after season 3 though. Go watch The Last Kingdom.

As a pagan I personally feel strong when I pay money to media companies to watch pseudohistorical bullshit about vikings

You are clinically retarded. Here is your hat with horns on it or whatever.

Cool your christ boner, achmed.
Part of why I asked was because I expected someone like to chime in with a historical reason if there was one. Btw, Canada, that second paragraph is straight up speculative. Stick with the facts please.

/thread

This. As a pagan I have a lot of respect for Islam. It's pretty redpilled and not cucked like "turn the other cheek" kiketianity.
We should go back to collaborating with Muslims to rid evropa of christcuck semitic cancer

IIRC During the age before and during Charlemagne "God" was treated as a brutal war god. Both Anglo-Saxons and Franks had prestigious histories in war, they pretty much were getting soft after so much success.

Muslims hate pagans more than anything on Earth, they'd be more likely to team with us to wipe you out.

Dream on christnigger mongrel

mfw when all the satanists are teaming up

a scene from a tv show produced by jews kills the one true religion that has been around for thousands of years, survived persecution, war and bought countless out of the abyss. you need to rethink your life if this is not bait.

Attached: iu.jpg (1024x703, 110K)

>christians
Kill fellow Christians because a Jew told them to, steal a "merry heathen" (Lutheran In Name Only) rocket scientist named Wernher von Braun and use his technological innovation to send a man to the moon.

this i guess its another attack on christian values of faith, motherland and family

I hope you're trolling. Pagans have two choices in Islam: convert or die. Christians are allowed to keep their religion as long as they pay a tax.

And King Alfred will whoop degenerate viking ass next season. You know vikings lost in real life right?

>the best part was when they attacked the muslims and didnt do anything out of "respect"

What? They utterly wrecked that muzzy town. Floki only told them not to kill the ones praying in the mosque because he got inquisitive. They were ready to slaughter everyone.

In fact I remember reading it was the muzzies who were pissed with that episode since apparently muslims didn't get as BTFO as they showed in the show.

and submit
i think its the difference between dhimmi and kuffar

>one true religion
I disagree, can you prove this statement?