Why does this always happen?

Why does this always happen?

> be me
> like this girl
> take her out a couple times
> finally asked her out for reals, says no
> "I want to be in a more stable financial situation" even though I can already feed 3 families with my income
> ok
> see this

KILL ME

Attached: image.png (300x256, 62K)

Fuck wrong pic

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 9.50.06 PM.png (1004x952, 983K)

why do they racemix though?

In ten years she'll be:
A) crying about how she's single and now the rich Chad dream will never happen
B) drinking to cope with the fact that she had to settle with someone who's uglier and poorer than you
C) getting a divorce

Attached: inolongerwishtobeealive.png (338x252, 124K)

To piss off the daddy that was never there for them.

probably while having a niglet

I swear girls should stop traveling, it only makes them want to racemix without realizing the full consequences.

Dodged a bullet OP, she's a future single mom now. You will always remember her as the one you couldn't save.

Take her shoes and socks and masturbate with them

Stop taking bitches to McDonalds

> "I want to be in a more stable financial situation" even though I can already feed 3 families with my income
it's just polite way of saying you're too poor financially for her tastes

Attached: 5648468.jpg (650x686, 27K)

I just heard from a friend about this college freshman. Get this story, you're gonna fucking love it, it involves feminists:
>be her, college freshman
>med student, finds a great bf in the same major
>roommate's friend is this shaved-head lesbian feminist
>hangs out with them a bit
>she's always telling her about how she should break up with the bf, and become a lesbian
>she actually fucking does it
>breaks up with the man two times
>watches the lesbian bitch doing the same shit to another girl
>realizes that she's not happy
>realizes that the lesbian is just doing this to spite straight people
>probably because she's a broken, unhappy person
>begs to get back with boyfriend
>he says:
>"You're a wonderful person, but I really think that this is over."
>mfw I heard this fucking story
>mfw not only is she bitter and unhappy, she also hates lesbian feminists for ruining her chances at a princess life

Attached: 1541115834644.gif (245x300, 744K)

She shacked up with a literal nigger

She is actually going to fucking regret it like I said.
>tfw we're gonna be reading about her in a burn the coal pay the toll thread

Attached: 1477150614807.png (331x338, 224K)

she was a virgin (75% chance) when I met her, she probably isn't now based on that.

fapping is degenerate

how is having a 6 figure income not good enough? Does this beta niglet have more money than me?

Remember...
Always remember... and move on....

Wew yeah I've seen similar stories too where women do this shit where they break up with their men over dumb shit like "finding my sexuality" or "muh career" then quickly realizing how they fucked up and end up becoming bitter single women who drink shitty walmart wine until they die but not until they target young girls with this "cool wine aunt" meme shit. Like it's very interesting a lot of these women I knew who were like this now teach at middle/high schools in my area and according to daughters of some of my friends, they teach the "cool wine aunt" shit in class, certainly to spite those who didn't make autistic decisions like them by poisoning their children because they're bitter nasty women who hate themselves so they force it onto others. It's the same with older faggots doing this too by shilling the LGBTBBQGTA5 shit to kids just to make themselves feel better by forcing someone else to repeat their retarded decisions. It's disgusting really all memes aside.
>pic unrelated

Attached: STALKER_5.jpg (1920x1051, 368K)

stop dating kike whores then

she's polish, but she's been in this leftist environment since high school. Not a kike, my kike detector is aight and she ain't it chief.

all polaks are honorary kikes my nigga

It's a condition called "keeping up appearances" and Westerners do it constantly. Once I lived in China for a few years I realized his fucking rampant it was once every white person did it and the Chinese didn't. They are very open about their personal problems.

>"cool wine aunt" meme
I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THE WINEAUNT MEME! These stupid fucking girls, like you'll get perfectly good 7/10 and 8/10 girls who sort of have a bad image of themselves, and they run into some wineaunt who convinces them to live like pimpless prostitutes, so that in ten years they can become JUST LIKE THEM! It's a vicious fucking cycle, and I don't know what they see in it. I can only imagine that "wineaunt" to them is like "alcoholic war vet" to young boys, but even that isn't doing it justice, because at least the war vets were doing something that they thought was honorable.

desu I dont' see americanized chinks blogposting left and right

We don't make it clear that we're chinks because we're really trying to be white.

Open about their problems in person, face to face. It was like stepping into the Bible in the sense that you knew who did what, and what their issue was.

I've even seen guys ask girls out at a table of 30+ people. I'd never have the balls to do such a thing in the face of rejection. Couples would openly argue at each other around friends as well. We call it "airing out our laundry" which is a big no-no.

Well yeah, it's the same thing these older dykes do to young girls by being pedophiles by grooming them into becoming like them, I've seen it happen and they target girls with various issues looking for a role model, yet anyone on the far right who does the same but instead of using them for sexual means like what niggers and faggots do and instead they improve their lives and help them learn new skills is pure evil and "just taking advantage of lost youth" while openly celebrating those taking advantage for strictly sexual purposes. Pedophilia is extremely rampant in the LGBTBBQIAGTA5DSFDFDDTFDR community by the way, like though lots of guys here hate Common Filth he did have a video (now taken down) where he went into a gay bar and started asking men "who's the youngest you've had? :3" while acting like a faggot and these disgusting freaks admit to fucking 9-12 year old boys (mainly nephews and such), I mean even figures like Milo admit to it and how it's a staple for fags to fuck young men and target them, most faggot relationships are like 18-20 year old guys with 40+ year old men, same goes for dykes, plenty of them are 50+ year old women with 18-20 year old girls. But hey noticing trends like that is homophobic! fuck this shit, it all needs to burn.

>guys ask girls out
after this episode, I've only asked a girl out on Messenger lmao

Nice, you can laugh at her face 10 months later.

Attached: 1539387069495.jpg (464x825, 59K)

I've actually confronted people who are pro-fag about it and they go "lmao I have X friends and they aren't like that, you're taking a small minority and painting with a broad brush!" and when I investigate into their fag friends what do I find? oh yeah their "husbands" are pushing their 50s when they're in their late teens/early 20s and again their friends came to the defense of "lmao user that's just a fetish of theirs, so what if X likes older men! Homophobe!". These are mainly women doing this shit but hey if they want to go get some diseases because their token faggot was fucking their beta boyfriends on the side thus they get HIV and shit by result then that's their rightful punishment. The wages of support/acting in degeneracy do not go unpaid.

Youve unironically discovered why old hags were burnt as witches

>we blessed

She'll be blessed when Tyrone Jr. grows up and ends up stabbing her for not getting him a playstation for christmas or going to prison for gang related murders

desu shit like this makes me want to kill myself sometimes.

> be white, well-off male with good education
> prefer white girls
> white girls prefer food stamp BBC

God why is it like this?

Attached: sad_apu.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>OP is a literal BBC cuckoldie
>got cucked by not even a buff, cool af negro but by a hipster Urkel-like motherfucker

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523614174511.png (849x849, 751K)

here you go. I saved this image in like 2012

Attached: 1344913917413.jpg (800x600, 132K)

This is why you should be part of a trad religion and marry inside your faith. That will be your carrot. You also need a prenuptial so that in case of a divorce she gets jack shit. That's your stick.

Consider yourself lucky my friend, that girl is probably going to become a single mother feminist and also a lefty in the near future. Go to church starting from today and find a white christian girl.

Attached: 1535682049202.png (517x768, 312K)

She clearly didn't like you and made a shitty excuse that sounded more polite in her fucked up head.
It's good news user, she's a fucktard, good riddance.

realistically the only white girls interested in blacks are usually fat chicks who can't get dick otherwise the others are usually wigger girls with daddy issues, so you pretty much dodge a bullet with that.

That's the plan, I joined the orthodox religion, and actually gonna date this russian qt girl there. Fortunately I didn't fuck around and retained my virginity, should be a big plus in the religious community.

If she didn't like me, wouldn't she let me know on the first date though? Or was she looking for alternatives while baiting me on?

>we blessed
I fucking kek every time I see this pic
Your entire country got cucked by cocoa beans.
Divorce court is absolutely terrifying.

What the fuck that dude doesn't even look like a chad. Step up your game OP.