Jow Forums is a Psyop

Listen cunts, this entire site at /pol is designed to keep you in a perpetual state of constant fear and confusion. It's a souless hellhole of pathetic trolls believing in fake fucking memes and theories that have little to no basis in material reality other than cellular inefficiency and division.. Each cell divides in perfection perfect circles in this world ovals, you're all ovals. This creates an ineffective means of bodily communication throughout the mind and nervous system, you're becoming cattle that transfers this fear and insecurity through your very own DNA.

Reddit spacing...

You stupid fucks need to connect to something real, inside yourselves, your inner being and listen to it screaming in pain from the fucking bullshit these sick fucks pump into your heads all day///

You're not the resistance, you're not special, you're human, you're a programmed empty vessel at birth filled with agendas and ideologies set forth in a systematic method of neural elasticity programming of thought identification.

Humanity is soo much more, yet you stop and prop this pointless drivel searching for answers to questions and meaning in a world of deliberate designed chaos and control.

All the while a small group a dog cunts live in this world believing their messiah returned over 400 years ago and is following an agenda to guarantee your extermination. You're NOT woke, you're not based!! if you cannot see the light today, if you don't know about these false prophets and the debt slavery system of Babylonian money magic then you might as well have evolved from the fucking monkey.

This is my last post to the internet.

Attached: imageproxy.gif (500x188, 384K)

See you tomorrow cunt.

Checked fpbp

See you tomorrow.

Schizoposting eh

GOODNIGHT, NEVERLAND
>ftfy

>I'm scared and confused

Attached: 0158942894.gif (200x200, 590K)

well at least I dont have to log in here to shit post

Attached: 1510362860393.png (615x345, 268K)

Still the best place to get redpilled

You're confusing this place with CNN, MSNBC (THE MS IS FOR MICROSOFT), ABC, CBS, BBC, CBC...

Don't talk to me about "psyops" until you turn off your t.v.

5 dicks

look at this nigger

Attached: 1535636164541.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Op speaks truth i just come here to laugh at edgelords whose lives are empty and they seek for a reason other than themselves as per why and i smile as i sleep with my beautiful wife

I know all this and yet I still come here to these boards. I'm just becoming more dissatisfied with what I see. This place when unsullied by those that seek not shitposting, is beautiful and I shall continue to come to these boards. If only to see this place become pure once again.

>Listen cunts
nice blog you got there, faggot

>perpetual state of constant fear and confusion
lol

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (400x920, 47K)

nice larp faggot. my fiancee and i actually come here and plan on having 8 beautiful white children.

Jow Forums Jow Forums is Reddit.

Attached: 4changangsta.jpg (440x600, 62K)

>turn off your TV
Why the fuck would anyone have a TV, seriously if you watch TV stop...

Based pasta

Ha ha. Jokes on the deep state. We're already always in a state of confusion and fear. Suckers are wasting their time and our tax money.

Attached: GCkCkeK.jpg (770x887, 76K)

This post is a perfect example of a limited hangout.

So just like every other form of entertainment media. Got it.

Who the fuck cares, I'm just here to shitpost and laugh at the how degenerate this world has become.

Attached: 1518016975631.gif (420x236, 1.93M)

>tldr
>Babylonian debt magik blackpill
We have all been there, hope you feel better and get back on the ride

Attached: 1541548213465.png (500x625, 106K)

i will keep shitposting from the gulag faggot

It is over.

>kek
>based drump
Kys reddit nigger

Tell us about yourself....
What do you do for work?
Are you wealthy/ poor?
Do you have a big family?
What do they do for work?
Are you religious?

>i just come here to laugh at edgelords whose lives are empty
projecting much?

Kek. This

>This is my last post to the internet.
thank god.

/thread

If anything, this psyop bullshit, shilling etc. Brought me peace of mind.
If the powers that be have an autistic fit every news cycle event and spazz in order to control the narrative, it means no one is truly in control.

Attached: sample_eef2c52250877e8fa8163af46bdfa892.jpg (850x963, 196K)

i don't take the the shills/trolls seriously, I am immune to all that shite, I use this place for information about current events untainted by a biased media with an anti white agenda. AKA go back.to.reddit you fucking cunt, summer is over already for 3 months now.

jakes on you Ausinon i was in a perpetual state of constant fear and confusion before /pol

Attached: 20181215_180808.png (251x251, 85K)

Attached: op.png (734x486, 50K)

>Listen cunts, this entire site at /pol is designed to keep you in a perpetual state of constant fear and confusion.
Huh? I haven't felt fear since early 2013, and I started lurking in the middle of 2012.

Speak for yourself I have transcended the blackpill before it was even a concept.

OwO what's this???

this
8/pol/ is too these days, but both boards have good posters left in still

nothing is real
its all just fake to make u afraid
there is no open campaign of hatred against whites or western culture or morality
its all just fake and psyop hehee

pol is truth you fucking faggot. the opposite of fear and confusion. fucking 1 post ID's..

Attached: getouttamyhead.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>nothing is real
remember the creed

Attached: ASSassin.png (1200x1330, 108K)

Shut up you dumb cunt we're not in fear we're the ones solving the worlds problems

Attached: 1538008672693.jpg (1280x972, 233K)

only if you let it idiot. The shilling here is at an all time high. 80% if not more of the memes here are forced by shills. Its been this way since 2015 and has reached peak shilling over the last 3 years

"Pathetic trolls" your autism is showing

fpbp

Attached: 1401542195775.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

Yea, this place sucks.

Everyone here is an NPC.