Could Bill Maher become /ourguy/?

Could Bill Maher become /ourguy/?
>hates manchildren
>even from a liberal sanitized non-vector, attacks it anyway! MADMAN
>kills c*m(m)i(es)[cs]
>dunks on industry Jews like Stan Lee
>cares about animals, even though animals walk with barefeet
>pro economic freedom
>pro-science - oy vey doesn't this nazi know it only takes being convinced on IQ inheritability to become a nazi kkk on your own?
>pisses off libtards with his assessment of 'moderate' Islam

I'm sure we could condition him into killing the c*mic industry and replacing it with superior ANIME.
We just have to pitch ANIME to him and NAZI EDITS at his twitter until he addresses the NAZI edits in a comedic way and his audience tries to eat him.
The reality is that Bill Maher is just a Lolbertarian who doesn't see his position as valid in the contentions of modern government.

S to spit on Stan Lee and (((comics))).

Attached: 1544946910346.jpg (546x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24&t=600s
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/maher-defends-trump-on-jerusalem-1.5769019
youtube.com/watch?v=SGcdPakoytg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jew

He is a manchild

Watch this...

How he got away with this? I'll never know.

Attached: Sarah_Silverman_Blackface_01.jpg (650x334, 48K)

Think about it... The media crucified Pewds for using it once. I lost count of how many times billy used it in that clip.

No. He’s a pedo and a manlet and Jew and positively mentallyhill

I love the inane observation that gets applause.
Literary concepts exist. The -contrast- of a slur against a positive association and the literary technique of setup -> concept -> twist; which in this case is a 1:1 inversion of the concept.
That's actually comedically sound and there is no attempt at a 'to be factual implication or anything you could really criticize it for.

Still Bill is /OURGUY/ GTFO SHILL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to chinksquare with you LEAF.

Maher is a Jew who caters to boomers (no-one else still watches TV). He will never touch anything truly controversial. That being said, I can see some value in pushing him but I doubt it will accomplish anything

>How he got away with this? I'll never know
He's a member of the tribe, that's how. The media is his friend

Shouldn't you be fucking a kangaroo or dropping a bowling ball/giant lawn dart from a tower or something?

I wish I was Chinese. I've always wanted to own a store.

Attached: ShepSmith.jpg (500x500, 55K)

It's okay to be intolerant towards asians, but you can't say anything bad about blacks, muslims, & jews

Did you watch the link? Try again user. Use the whole link... you'll see.

>pedo
How?
Besides, we could easily put him on a therapy program were we start with 'true, anatomically correct' or 'anatomically true diminuitive' lolis and then we'll slowly get him down towards the less communal normal anime girls that are lolis.
It's my easy multi-staged plan, we'll have Billy boy fixed in no time.
Throw in a couple loli nazis and his lolbertarian mind will take over from his retarded fear of the rising right. He will love Nazi larp from that point forward.

Fuck off, back to the thrift store sales with you. Begone chang.
Go to your outpost to buy overprices helicopter goods and leave me alone.

Attached: 8toQ.gif (512x288, 428K)

Clearly you are LYING SHILL.
Bill is /our*possible*guy/ and he is VERY TALL and VERY HANDSOME.
>mental illness
How?
Give an example or GTFO c*mic boy.

yeah the kike thinks him not having kids saves us from global warming.

Then we need to redpill him on how the West has contributed to a NON self-sustainable population in Africa due to donation of things like medical work and skilled labourers, and usually food aid or surplus.
Use the, "and they do it without helping African's improve their infrastructure so they are guaranteed a state of consistent failure" - kind of take or angle.
Add on that these are some of the reasons why the global population is so retard-edly high - besides China - and he'll be all over it.

He'll be purging Africans harder than he purges manchildren and raising white children of the aryan strain in no time!!

> liberal
> machiavellian ethos when it comes to israel
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/maher-defends-trump-on-jerusalem-1.5769019
> still talk about israel , a state which has an outspoken racial immigration policy (i mean the "return" law) and a religious symbol on it flag, as an idyllic land of freedom and tolerance.
> /ourguy/

>its bad when da joos do it cuz DA JOOOOS
Nice try.
If it's good, it's good, even when Israel does it.
What they shouldn't do is allowe any old 'Juadist' arab into their country to cuck it up.

He's actually one of the most likeable liberals i know
Atleast he doesn't believe Islam is a religion of peace

Conan O'brian seems like he's always playing the part.
Bill is legit just himself if a little sanitized on his public position.

/thread

>all da jews must be bad
Even at least 1/3rd of the liberal Jews are important Blue Collar cogs. Eat me anti-semite.
You should at least have a reason to dislike somebody. BAKA

shut up kike

I dislike Ben Shapiro, but Maher is a moron.
youtube.com/watch?v=SGcdPakoytg

that's what i'm saying. any state would be blamed for such policies, except israel.

>/ourguy/
>jewish
Impossible unless you're a MAGAtard then its /yourguy/

Government was never on our side, they always played for the Kalergi team against the interests and reason of their people.

Fuck off you anti-semitic-larp retard.
Nothing I've said is wrong.
Bill Maher is an EPIC.

YES < Desu.