Is J.K. Rowling a huge antisemite? I think she is, and changed some of her characters to throw people off the scent...

Is J.K. Rowling a huge antisemite? I think she is, and changed some of her characters to throw people off the scent. Let me explain.

In the newest film in the "Harry Potter" universe, written entirely by Rowling, we have this character, Grindelwald (pic related) as the main antagonist. Wizards really do not like him, and he is consistently referred to as the bad guy. In the earlier films, we ONLY see him not helping Voldemort while others call him bad.

In this current movie, his main goal is to stop the Holocaust and WWII. He peacefully assembles a group of wizards, says that he has nothing against Muggles (non-wizards) and that they can be greatly helpful, but that they are going to start a big war that only wizards getting together can stop. He shows them a magic vision of WWII and asks everyone to help him stop both the war and the Holocaust. This is immediately treated as a bad move by ALL the wizards involved, and he is attacked for this, and more than that, they want to kill him for trying to stop WWII and the Holocaust. Throughout the rest of the movie he does the following:

Kills racists and anti-semites
Gathers without a permit
Kills a lizard

He is considered the WORST guy for doing this. Was this J.K. Rowling's plan all along? To create a "villain" who tries to stop the Holocaust because she secretly hates jews? It's very interesting. In short, is J.K. Rowling actually a huge anti-semite?

Attached: grindelwald-fantastic-beasts-2-screenhub-entertainment.jpg (798x421, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts:_The_Crimes_of_Grindelwald
youtube.com/watch?v=F9KyOu_RchU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She hates Israel, we already know she’s a huge slut for Muslim cock.

I'd want to see if your ideas hold value, but I'd rather not pay the jews to see their memes for 2 hours.

Perhaps she was trying to harness the Darth Vader effect? Their choice of the very popular actor, Johnny Depp, is indicative of this. Everybody loves the villain and all that.

Bad guy kills his pet lizard for no reason after it helps him get break free of prison. Then does mostly nothing till the wwII speech. He then teleports to Austria... yeah.

>Gathers without a permit

Nigga what? You're an anti Semite for gathering without a permit?

Rowling is a whore.

Haven't seen the film but this is a neat idea. I'm a big fan of redpilled movie breakdowns like this. Maybe I'll see the Grindelwald movie when it comes out on Netflix.

On another note, I had an idea that the movie Elysium was secretly redpilled. In it, the future America is a hellish dystopia full of pollution, crime, and... brown people. Meanwhile the paradise of Elysium is almost entirely white (with some token high-IQ east Asians).

Of course, on the surface the movie is as bluepilled as it gets, but after some analysis you can't help but think the takeaway is that white people create paradises and non-whites destroy them. There's really no other mechanism presented for why "diverse" future America sucks and homogeneous Elysium is great.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts:_The_Crimes_of_Grindelwald

This has the plot right here. He specifically says in the film that "I don't hate the muggles (non-wizards), I don't think they're worthless, I don't fight out of hatred." He then shows the wizards imagery from WWII and says specifically this: "Some non-wizards desire power and are going to start a war, which we need to stop." It's after WWI, he literally means WWII and he's literally talking about the Germans, because historically they were the ones looking to expand and "seek power". He is then treated as a villain for trying to stop the Germans and the Holocaust.

Another quote from the villain: "What a world we would make for all of humanity, we who live for truth, for freedom, and for love."

He then openly invites a jewish wizard to join him to help stop the "power-seeking non-wizards who want to start WWII". He is considered the primary villain and antagonist of the film.

Again, is J.K. Rowling a huge anti-Semite hiding in the open?

The main villain of the plot is pro-Jewish and teams up with Jewish wizards to stop WWII, the Germans, and the Holocaust. The main protagonists want to keep wizards secret from non-magic users, allow WWII to happen, and actively work against him trying to prevent the Holocaust. The film shows him doing no crimes other than the ones I listed, we are left to assume his main crime is trying to stop the Holocaust and WWII.

She also makes a strong argument in favor of slavery considering the treatment of House Elves in the books.

Furthermore, goblins are pretty blatant Jewish stereotypes - greedy little men with big noses that run banks.

The entire saga is one big redpill. Book 5 (Order of the Phoenix) is basically this big lecture about how the Government is useless, trading freedoms for safety, and how defense is really only something an individual can provide to themselves.
Also something something about simply superior humans, wizards vs. Muggles.

Didn't he let a child be killed?

OP here, Grindelwald was never in prison, they captured one of his followers and the lizard attacked someone. Grindelwald throws the lizard for attacking someone, and then saves the guy who it attacked after also saving his follower.

He's the bad guy somehow. He does attack anti-semite wizards though, and that is supposed to be bad...

I'm really thinking J.K. Rowling is literally a giant anti-semite.

She literally attacked Corbyn for being an anti-Semitic Israel hater

He did do that, but he never specifically asked for it to be done, showed remorse that it happened, and also based on who he attacks, it was likely the child of anti-Semites or racists. He's pro-jewish and slightly immoral. It is a very weird story.

then why does she sit on twitter talking about dumbledore being gay and england letting syrian refugees in

Covering her tracks, I think.

johnny depp is a luciferian dope.

Even then she only said Dumbledore is gay LONG after all the books have been released. It's like shouting something at the door of a concert hall and peacing out before anyone can figure out what happened.

She criticizes journalists with the character of Rita Skeeter as well.

Maybe my memory of the books is faulty but I can't think of anything non-redpilled about them other than criticizing the Slytherins' desire for purebloods.

This might be possible though. People often find villains sympathetic. Look at what happened with Snape and Draco Malfoy. It's possible that Rowling didn't want her fans crushing over literal magic Hitler and so decided to make a more complex and morally "neutral" villain instead.

Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality > vanilla Harry Potter

Attached: eliezeryudkowsky.jpg (280x280, 18K)

>the Slytherins' desire for purebloods

Don't fall for divide and conquer, anyone can hate jews!

-- J.K. Rowling

Everyone hates Israel. Its normal.

I saw the 2nd part of deathly hallows in high school with one of my closest friends who is a major Jew in blood, appearance and vocation. When we saw vid related both of us knew immediately what it meant and burst out laughing.
youtube.com/watch?v=F9KyOu_RchU

Attached: goblins.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>MoRalLy GrAY
>t. Horde

nice try fag but JKR is a nigger loving white hating (((sjw)))

Grindlewald assumed correctly that wizards are gifted with amazing power and should be responsible to not only rejoin humanity and stop living as some fucked up hidden society but elevate humanity itself. He never espoused the genocide of muggles and muggleborn like Voldemort did. His actions we see onscreen aside refusing to help Voldemort out is in the first FB movie where he tries reaching out to a boy who is abused by his wizard hating guardian and tries to repress the incredible magical potential inside of him which just manifests into a wild uncontrollable force.

Grindlewald wanted to tear down the barriers between muggle and wizard and became the bad guy for it. He was a visionary FAR before his time.

This Grindelwald character is Rudolph Hess, right down to getting a life sentence in an impregnable prison where he dies in captivity.

Grindelwald's last act of defiance is to refuse information that would help Voldemort, too.

Its completely bizarre. In any other scenario, Grindelwald would be scripted to succeed in thwarting World War II and be hailed as the greatest hero in history for saving the lives of almost one hundred million people.

Attached: somethingaboutharrypotter.jpg (1024x962, 271K)