Gun Ownership and Women

I think it is pretty clear by this point that Women are not mentally capable enough to vote. Applying this principle further, should the Second Amendment be revised to ban Women from owning and using firearms?

Attached: gungirl.jpg (960x1200, 89K)

Someone is mad they cant get laid

fpbp

I get more than you, faggot. Women don't like white-knighting betas like yourself.

Firearm ownership in the U.S. is made up of males entirely. The only exceptions are pic related and husbands that convince their wives to carry small revolvers in their purses. I haven’t seen enough statistics to convince me that women shouldn’t be trusted with firearms. If you’re a law abiding citizen that knows how to pull a trigger, then you should be able to legally defend yourself, penis or not

no thats an incredibly foolish idea

Attached: IMG_0126.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

Has a woman ever stopped a criminal with a gun? I never hear about it - despite the public relations coup such stories would be for pro-gun advocates

Attached: 1543201991033.jpg (655x578, 129K)

why?

>A whore holding a rifle for a photoshoot

Attached: 702999_10208428639219449_1010284868_n.jpg (800x850, 40K)

google “woman shoots intruder”. Granted, no one has ever stopped a las vegas from happening, but crimes that are stopped with a gun never make national news. and that’s for a reason

You've got examples of off duty women cops who shoot would be attackers saving other women and children but at the same time somewhere else an off duty woman cop shoots a nog who she thought was robbing her house when the whole time she was at the wrong floor address in her apartment complex.
That being said, small arms are perfect for women and even children to learn firearm expertise with.

so some women with lots of training can pull it off - but the average woman couldn't?

read my last post, you idiot.

I’m this guy btw

Only white married women should be allowed to own guns.

>t. incel

It would give the feminists more ammo

Wow dude you must get exactly 0% pussy, shut the fuck up dweeb

>should the Second Amendment be revised to ban Women from owning and using firearms?
I get the idea of it and support in a way but the fact is that would be hard to enforce. Mostly women who open carry or admit to carrying would get charged for having a gun.
>The picture is this man right here

Attached: 1492457133412.png (492x419, 308K)

Maybe it's closer to 1% give him something user

She looks like a raw chicken

I’ll give him the fucking bullet and then sell off his collection

Let this dry dicked loser hang until death

Good thread.

Attached: 1492509497088.jpg (551x711, 103K)

Probably not. Bitches are crazy. They'd shoot another bitch because she made fun of her nails or something.

I only partially agree with that they're not capable enough to vote.

They're fully capable enough. Except they generally know nothing of history or politics and vote based on trends. A lot of retarded men do this too.

Basically you need to take a test of 100 questions and get at least 50 of them right every 5 years if you want to vote. Those questions should be a mix of history, literacy and basic logic/outcome based questions.

That being said, I bet most of the women I've trained would be able to outshoot you on the range so no I disagree with your proposal. Women are excellent marks(wo)men. Just not good soldiers.

Steering civilizations policy makers vs shooting an enraged nigger-bull to death is NOT comparable in any way. Most "men" shouldn't even have the right to vote.

When have you even been attacked you safe space bubble living bitch boy behind the keyboard?

That a huge amount of shit talk from lonely ass snow nigger by himself at night on the internet

There was a story about a black woman shooting a car-jacker in Texas earlier this year. He jumped in the back seat next to her baby in a car seat. She pulled a gun out of the glove box and warned him to get out. He didn't, so she shot him. Libs attached her for having a gun in the car and other bullshit. The guy had been arrested twenty some times, and sadly lived. This is what made me understand that ideology is a religion to the left.