Need to redpill this white girl

A bit of backstory- this gal is my ex-girlfriends bestie. I recently broke up with my asian girlfriend, as a white nationalist I have to see the truth in race realism and have opted to protect my heritage and dna.
Am currently collecting resources for the atomic bomb of redpills that the japs were glad they didn't get.

help me help her- another roastie to be converted.

ps my girlfriend was actually based asf, its just that she accepts most race realist ideas but rejects the idea that race-mixing is bad, only because her bf was a white guy- well not anymore

fuck kikes

Attached: 6.jpg (666x370, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/maxred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fuck kikes
yep

Post feet

Also based and redpilled

>In a progressive world
Honey the world is not progressive. its only the West that suffers that illness and for some reason that happens to correlate with a severe drop in security, births, happines and stability. the WORLD outside your progressive view is still 99% ethnonationalist, tradition based and conservative and thats not gonna change by letting those cultures overrun ours.

i mean shes right, u r gonna be dead and it shouldnt matter unless we believe in reincarnation, do we Jow Forums?

Nice blog post.
Fuck yourself.

anyone can make a eurasian baby becaause there is no such thing as a eurasian baby, just a mutt
anyone can make a mutt
theres is only one way to make a white person
white mommy
white daddy
there is only one way to make an asian person
an mommy
asian daddy

>ps my girlfriend was actually based asf
Answering this bait:
Rejecting based girl
Trying to prove Japs were not honorary Aryans
Failing because it's based on their culture

gtfo of my Japanese image board

Attached: Hitler Asians.jpg (640x360, 118K)

You did the right thing.

the fuck are u saying cunt

you idiot

asians are okay for whites to breed with

it increases white IQ

Should have kept on slamming that slanted chink pussy. Oh well, good on you for living up to your ideals.

It is a woman so don't waste your time (who cares if i woman is red pilled or not as men are more important and men make the decisions of things (or that is what it used to be and should again be). But of course this shit is coming from an Anglo (the most cucked of European).
>I recently broke up with my asian girlfriend
As long as you never got her pregnant i could care less just hope there is no Hapa kid so it does not turn out to be a little dicked Eliot Rodger.
>help me help her- another roastie to be converted.
She doesn't need it however what i see you is trying to make a Hoe a housewife as why would take the time to convert someone you don't want a blowjob from? a nice wet and slobbery blowjob.

i dont want this chick as my housewife, dont worry i know not to make a wife from a whore. i do not shit where i eat

>Without multiculturalism , we wouldn't have half the things that we do in Australia

If that were true the third world wouldn't be such a fucking shithole after we conquered it, considering Singapore has a GDP per capita of 57k AFTER their independence from the BE and Tanzania having a GDP per capita of like 1k and some even worse in Africa.

Women are all extremely low IQ, may as well pick a white woman to keep your people alive.

This is pure autism. I salute you, but you will probably be embarrassed by this in a couple of years.

>it increases white IQ
iq is overrated,

redpilled af.

i'd just say that when i envisioned my children, i envisioned them looking like me. say that it took thousands of years of breeding in some of the most extreme environments on earth to create a specimen like yourself, and that such genetic perfection is not to be squandered willingly.

>i dont want this chick as my housewife
Then why are you wasting your time when you are not even working for some bullshit impossible reason? why would you try to redpill her when she is is a woman? women believing in bullshit is nothing new here.
>dont worry i know not to make a wife from a whore
As long as you don't get married at all it is good since all women are in 2 camps being either slut or whore with slutty ones being my personal favorite (a whore is worse then a slut because at least a slut will fuck).

>letting go of prime azn poon because a Chinese cartoon site told you to
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

>You'll be dead before u see the end of any culture

Women really were a mistake.

If you have time to waste you can explain to her that, no, the world really is not a melting pot of cultures, Africans kill each other, Muslims don't tolerate anything non-Muslim, Chinese Han are basically trying to remove anything that is not Han Chinese, etc.

Glad we could wrap this thread up so early

It's the waffle's first time trying to greentext, and it didn't know that you had to add a new > to each line.

>If you can't beat them, join them
This is why women should not be allowed to vote.

never mind what i wrote just paraphrase what this man said

What a waste of an 88

>not bleaching the other races

Damn fool.

You fucking retard.

Our people are like 10% of the world, if we take your advice we'd go fucking extinct in a century or two.

You don't have to be rude and draw attention

>I care about her but my morals and identify reflect my culture and heritage and despite how it hurts you or I to discontinue this relationship, I believe it's for the best of both of us.

Simply put you have to stand for what you believe in and that's all there is to it.

Don't respond.

Message your ex and tell her shes pathetic for letting her friend message you. Sow some division in their friendship.

>t.wastedget

Attached: 47683986_10217025903815292_9182444073720479744_n.jpg (583x436, 33K)

what kind of faggot dates shitgook in the first place?
it's like dumping a monkey, yeah you dumped her but you still fucked a monkey and will be a monkeyfucker forever

you are right this is technically futile- but i will still drop my redpill atomic bomb and i will leave it at that. just as we dont reply to shills on here

HAHAHAHA fuck me

Your not going to instantly redpill her over a text, she is obviously angry at you and like most women has closed her mind to conversation or insight once she is pissed off at you. Its futile, try some new girls though anything to advance the cause.

>breaking up with your gf because of internet memes

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH MY GOD
OH NO NO NO

i know it def wont- but at least it helps me organsie my redpills :D

>le redpills xxxDD
kys faggot. women are not thinkers, you can't redpill them

Yeah good on you for standing up for your ideals.

Your an asiatic mongol rape baby.

Dude, the Japanese are HONORARY

You did the right thing. Even if some how you got back with her, what you said and did will always be there. Tell her friend "Fuck off cunt" and move on. All she is trying to do is manipulate you.

You will find redpills here:

pastebin.com/u/maxred

It's nothing about white supremacy. It's not about hate. It's about love. Love for our own people. Whites are the minority in the world, and in the next 50 years will be the minority in our own countries. We must stop this from happening because we whites deserve our own place in this world. No hatred in that. It's about love.

When you make a sacrifice for a greater cause you’re an absolute lad in my book. Good man.

So many nuked links in there. Archive.is is a blessing.

IQ isn't necessarily overrated, but Asians apparently have no empathy or penchant for the humanities, which I think go hand in hand, we don't need that.

>backwards thinking in a progressive world
Tell her it's forward thinking in a backwards world.

Are we being trolled? Too good to be true surely?

Troll. People in Misc used to constantly do this.

This.

You're autistic for telling everybody about your white nationalism like an edgy 12 year would. Not having kids with her was a good choice because your son could have been Elliot Rodgers 2 electric boogaloo

I mean im glad you prevented a hapa but man you could have said something normal

Based. You made the right choice.
Most hapa babies don't even look like the white parent, it's very weird to see a white dad with a half-breed daughter that looks nothing like him.

Go find a white girl and make babies with her.

>genetics are Internet memes
Okay Nigel

>I recently broke up with my asian girlfriend, as a white nationalist I have to see the truth in race realism and have opted to protect my heritage and dna.

If that's all true and you're not even kidding, you are a pathetic dumb idiot and incel. "White nationalism" is a cancer, "race realism" is a cospiracy theory, and "protecting your heritage and dna" is the stupidest thing i've read in a week.

Race is a social construct, skin color and eye shape are meaningless physical traits, what matters is the person and their internal qualities.

sage

Strong bait. You almost made me reply to your argument. Your last sentence made it obviously a bait.

disparately seeking stacey

Point out that Australia's multiculti success was when we only took euros and told the where to go and what to do.

Good on ya mate. Pic related is not you anymore.

Attached: 1541658446173.jpg (675x637, 89K)

If its fairly early in the relationship, good on you. If its a while in then I don't know man, there's a lot more to mate selection then just race. If you're with her long enough and can vet her thoroughly then nothing wrong with breeding a chink. As long as she's not too squinty eyed.

While asians are still preferable to some others, you did the right thing. Though I agree with her on one thing, that ending it with just a random message is kind of a pussy move. Should've dealt with it personally like a man.