Trump now has to deal with six investigations looking into all of his criminal past...

Trump now has to deal with six investigations looking into all of his criminal past. How much can one man take before breaking apart? When does he crack and push the big red button as the Final Distraction?

Attached: 1544595047524.png (719x475, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-the-clintons-should-be-investigated/2017/11/19/d88bb652-cb15-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MdHtAzFNwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=IfqK5mw5ZrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself shill rat

we dont care about trump anymore retarded shill faggot. call your bots and whatever organization you work for and tell them they can fuck off

He should covertly assassinate Putin and Xi as the final distraction. It will make the world a lot safer and better.

>push the big red button
he can't launches are controlled by an AI

>just start WW3 goy

okay shlomo

Attached: Putin_Jews.png (1036x667, 410K)

I'm waiting for the purge of the FBI and CIA, followed by Hillary's public execution.

>you faggot kikes know its coming

It won't. Putin wants the WW3. Without Putin there is no point for Russia to engage in the WW3.
China is more complicated though.

(((We)))

Attached: jidf1.jpg (615x672, 92K)

We're not into a personality cult. We gave Trump a chance for a couple of years, but it turns out he's an incorrigible pussy with no offensive game and only Twitter rants. Trump is therefore boring, and your thread is even more boring.

Most vetted President ever.

if i was a jew id be too busy celebrating the biggest jew lover in office to bother posting here

One would think that if he was such a criminal, it would not take 6 investigations and millions (billions?) of dollars to gather evidence of these alleged crimes.

Attached: trump this.jpg (3840x1996, 594K)

>(((criminal past)))

Attached: 15F91CE8-889C-4DA4-8B8C-B02349C7BFD9.jpg (427x344, 62K)

Don't worry kikes. Launch 10 more investigations on Trump. He'll still win 2020.

Attached: drumf.jpg (624x531, 67K)

if i was jewish id vote for him in an instant

You'd be a rare jew then.

Attached: 1544125717313.png (575x376, 14K)

40 years of criminal mafia tax fraud gets complicated

"in for a dime, in for a dollar" I always say

Meanwhile in real Russian collusion reality...

washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-the-clintons-should-be-investigated/2017/11/19/d88bb652-cb15-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?noredirect=on

Attached: Ronn.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

>Trump is the mafia now

Man what kind of BS are they feeding you in cnn?

Attached: 1544740202488.jpg (480x480, 45K)

>show criminal past
Dare you

I am absolutely dumbfounded, just speechless. There was this Jewish girl that came from America and she openly confessed to me that she just loves black cock. It all started when she watched the life changing and eye opening documentary called Jews Love Black Cock and was seeking black males. One day she met Steve at the Walmart "Ayo you good dere!?" said Steve and that was the start of her bmjf relationship (her way of saying black male jewish female). Finally it was time for her to be ploughed and take Steve inside of her greedy snatch and when she became seeded by Steve she knew she would never ever go back to jewish guys. She told me she organised sleep overs, tea parties and get-togethers to play the life changing and eye opening documentary known as Jews Love Black Cock and this spread to the other jewish women of all ages. They became inspired to find and seek a Steve of their own and live life according to Jews Love Black Cock. One jewish woman, she did not say if it was a friend or a relative, met her own Steve like the Jewish girl that came from America. The jewish husband was so thrilled by this that he relinquished and outsourced all his intimacy to the African prince that ploughs in and out of her and to provide for them so the show can go on. Its an exciting time to be jewish she said.

Attached: 1532854644175.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Surely THIS time Drumpf is finished! The walls are closing in! CNN reports Mueller is investigating rumors that Trump had a beer the night before his 21st birthday!

lolthis

Attached: 1536547033314.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Investigations into literally nothing. I have yet to hear or see a single shred of evidence that trump did ANYTHING even remotely illegal. I can't wait for trump to pardon himself for any of these supposed infractions and see how fucking salty you niggers get.

I'm tempted to spill crypto just to look your ass up, I smell unlegit shilling. Ot many people outright act like you unless they are trolling or got funds rolling in. You do realize Jews literally hate him right?

Attached: 1541827774021.png (759x800, 636K)

Delete this

Attached: 1538875270142.jpg (600x737, 130K)

>Investigations into literally nothing. I have yet to hear or see a single shred of evidence that trump did ANYTHING even remotely illegal.

wow just wow

Attached: trump_russian_contacts_171129.jpg (1600x1066, 248K)

//Copy and paste this text into Jow Forums anti-trump threads. Remember to delete this comment. Remember to replace the placeholder image of a cat with a sad picture of trump from shutterstock.

Yeah guys, I think it’s over.

We are going to lose the midterms and then lose in 2020. No amount of meme magic will save us. Time to stop supporting Trump.

Attached: 1544938789230.jpg (700x528, 74K)

cuz liberal jews are fucking retarded, if you want to vote to serve israel interests, trump is obviously by far the best pick

>Russian contacts

Talking with Russians is not illegal you dumb fucking idiot.

this is you:
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
this is how utterly stupid you appear

'treason is not a crime' hahah

greetings comrade, putin thanks you for your efforts

Russia is the enemy of the United States. Of course it is illegal to conspire with the enemy.

And you have proof right? Where is it? What did he conspire, and how?

Attached: cnn.jpg (1024x589, 99K)

You have Cohen testify about conspiring just last week.

>some russian dude left a voicemail but he didn't call back
>conspiring

Attached: it's over.jpg (719x475, 108K)

>if you want to vote to serve israel interests, trump is obviously by far the best pick

Didn't know making peace with zogenemy North Korea was in Israel's interest. No war for Iran on the horizon either. Jews must be pissed. Had she won they would have steamrolled Iran by now.

Conspire how?

>six investigations
>looking
>criminal past
>six
>looking

How many retards does it take to not find shit?
If there was anything of note to find, it would have been reported on before he won the election.

Go be delusional back on leddit

I predicted the midterm House loss many times months ago while magapedes were calling me a kike/shill, and I'm predicting that if Trump makes it to 2020, he'll lose if his second two years are like his first two years. Why? Because he has no offensive game (many people don't respect a pushover), his supporters are being imprisoned or beaten on the streets with impunity, he's done nothing about voter/electoral fraud (so expect it on overdrive in 2020), and illegals are swelling the D voting bloc.

A Jew DONATING money? It can't be possible

Russian “ do you want to build a tower in Moscow?”

Trump “maybe”

>doesn’t build tower.

Libshits:
“Ohh gawd!”

Isn't it obvious to you that he promised to unilaterally drop sanctions and destroy NATO in exchange for Trump Tower and money?

>Ignoring that his cabinet is now getting arrested

Midterm house was lost because Ryan was a backstabbing cunt who was never going to fund the wall and Rs weren't enthusiastic enough.

Now Trump can go on the offense there, like he did on live TV with Nancy and that kike, and win back House with MAGA Rs in 2020/22.

Attached: cnn_russia_hack.png (1200x800, 192K)

Hopefully soon.

Unless you've got recorded communications proving this, it just sounds like horseshit. If Cohen has emails from Trump to Putin for that quid pro quo then you've got Trump nailed to cross. Otherwise, this is fantasy.

NATO needs to be destroyed because its outdated and a burden on US, Trump has explained this well. Pay the fuck up.

Attached: end of the internet.png (502x809, 368K)

Nobody knew that he started bunches of shell corporations to launder over a hundred million from his father so that he wouldn't have to pay estate taxes. And that's super old.

">My father gave me a small loan of 100 million"

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

I'd want to be there, to like the tears off your face, when that doesn't happen, but there are so many faggots just like you, that I don't care.

Good luck keeping the house with Chuck and Nancy as the face.

Attached: trump wins.jpg (1024x1024, 250K)

>NATO needs to be destroyed because its outdated and a burden on US, Trump has explained this well. Pay the fuck up.
It's not and NATO literally doesn't have dues it could owe the U.S. Trump doesn't understand how NATO works and neither do you.

HAHAHAHAHAA faggot thats a normal day at the office for Trump, shills trying to take him down, hahahahaa faggots will never learn.

Attached: 1477994691235.jpg (973x742, 477K)

An argument with no proof, wow!

Post how much percentage of GDP each country contributes to NATO. Faggot.

Attached: cnn castro.jpg (960x684, 97K)

>electing this man for stablization rather than blantant crowbar in run away machine theory.

Don't care, we lose? We win via acceleration all trump does is buy us time as he fucks up the government even more.

Trump is supposed to contradict the election cycle of democracy by specifically being the last populist right president before the giant recession that makes the great depression look like kindergarten without snack time.

Its supposed to shake the fuck out of the leftist world view by making the world so pour and destroying any semblence of the common welfare state that its forces loons to for right out of the fact that they will be shot to death for lack of a better rule of law without republican support.

Starve them so fucking hard, they kill commies out of a burning passion.

Lawfare had a very good oped a couple of weeks ago why you'll never have such a obvious proof of collusion. That's just not how such spooky shit is done. Such a collusion is always detected and proofed by counterintelligence through circumstantial evidence. And there is more than enough of circumstantial smoke to deduce the existence of quid pro quo coordination between Trump campaign and Russian state.
NATO is not protection racket for fuck's sake. Countries don't pay to be part of it. Its purpose is to make the world safer and better for the US. It's not obsolete and it's not a burden. It's the only way aspiring democracies in Europe could be protected against belligerent Russia, the Middle East, or other potential threats.

Jailtime=6*investigations*0(proof)(indictments)
You do the math.

Attached: sciencepepe.jpg (961x816, 239K)

There is an agreement regarding how much % of GDP each nation should spend on defense within NATO. That doesn't mean that these countries owe the US money.

Countries don't contribute to NATO directly.
Countries have defense budgets by which they fund their own military which is part of the NATO as a military alliance. NATO recommends to have 2% of GDP as a military budget. Some countries have lower budgets. Even if countries make their budgets higher it's not like they will pay money to NATO, they will just hire more military personal or buy more weapons for their own military which is part of the NATO.

>You'll never have proof of collusion
>Just circumstantial shit, but enough

You're kidding right? With that Hillary could have been jailed a decade ago. She commited more blatant crimes after that like deleting emails under subpoena.

Not to mention circumstantial evidence in Trump's case, gathered by pointedly biased investigators. I hope Mueller has the balls to take this to the Supreme Court.

>NATO is not protection racket for fuck's sake. Countries don't pay to be part of it. Its purpose is to make the world safer and better for the US.

The money that US spends to protect the fucking world from everything doesn't grow on trees. So it is very much like a protection racket. Either pay more to the pool or get the fuck out and protect yourselves.

Attached: facebook data.jpg (687x459, 59K)

>Either pay more to the pool or get the fuck out and protect yourselves.
There isn't a fucking pool. That isn't how NATO works. Jesus Christ you're dumb.

Pool meaning Nato's funding you shithead.

Attached: msnbc.jpg (619x519, 72K)

Attached: Clapping Azz.webm (640x800, 608K)

Hillary has never alienated allies. Hillary has used her powers as the SOS to promote democracy and make the world safer and better for the US.
Circumstantial evidence basically proof that some malicious conduct was undertaken with ill intent. If there is no malicious conduct there is nothing to proof.
Trump's malicious intentions are quite obvious because he talks about them all the fucking time.

>The money that US spends to protect the fucking world from everything doesn't grow on trees.
The money literally do grow in computers in the Federal Reserve. The US dollar is a fiat currency indirectly controlled by the US government. Indirect control is just a policy decision anyway. Of course the US should use that money to make the world a safer and better place for the US which means defending allies against hostile actors too.
There is no pool in the NATO. It's not how the NATO works. Study a bit or something.

>Putin wants the WW3.
Why would he want WW3? Explain your wild-ass assertion here.

>liberal jews
Every Jew is a liberal.

Maybe it's time to invest in some colorful flashcards to help you understand complex global policy.

Attached: colorful.jpg (838x796, 110K)

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm

Read a bit. Indirect NATO funding is just a defense budget of countries in question.
Direct NATO funding is just short of 2 billion dollars which is literally nothing.

Putin wants to own all of Europe. The WW3 is the only plausible way Russia could achieve that goal.
Read a bit about Aleksandr Dugin who is one of the main advisers behind Putin's foreign policy.

meanwhile....in the next thread
youtube.com/watch?v=MdHtAzFNwjE

>Hillary has used her powers as the SOS to promote democracy and make the world safer and better for the US.

For Israel really, lets be real. She's doesn't give a shit about U.S.

>Circumstantial evidence basically proof

Okay buddy.

>The money literally do grow in computers in the Federal Reserve.

First right thing you've said. Still - countries in NATO should meet their commitments which they haven't been until Trump called them on it.

>Of course the US should use that money to make the world a safer and better place for the US which means defending allies against hostile actors too.

Look faggot, I don't really give a shit if Russia wants to be soviet union again or some muzzy country wants to shoah France. We'll easily defend ourselves. NATO is outdated. If you're still scared of Russia, then pay up. Its not much to ask.

Attached: hillary.jpg (2220x1080, 684K)

Which country in the world benefit the most from liberal democratic rules-based world order? It's not Israel. Israel is just too freaking small. The main beneficiary of that world order is the US.
>they haven't been until Trump called them on it
The 2 percent target for defense budgets in NATO was set in 2006 and every president since then has called on allies to meet that commitment. European allies agreed to set a deadline for that target by 2024 in 2014.
Trump has created a circus around that commitment but it's all about his understanding of NATO being utterly flawed.
>I don't really give a shit if Russia wants to be soviet union again
You fucking should if you don't want to practice duck and cover again. Russia is an unstable corrupt shithole with a lot of nuclear weapons and delivery systems. If the US lets Russia become the Soviet Union again, there will be a new ideological struggle for the world domination and there is no guarantee that such a war won't go hot this time, as well as there is no guarantee that the US will win that war the second time.
NATO is much cheaper for the US than having a nuclear war or a new cold war.

>Which country in the world benefit the most from liberal democratic rules-based world order?

Why should US care how others want to lead their country? Besides, bombing them to hell does not bring democracy, it makes things worse.

>It's not Israel. Israel is just too freaking small.

Pic related. You can try harder.

>European allies agreed to set a deadline for that target by 2024 in 2014.

>W-we were going to pay in 2024 eventually, honest!!
>Oh Mr. Trump, we are sorry, we will pay now

Jesus Christ.

>as well as there is no guarantee that the US will win that war the second time.

US has 2 nukes for every 1 nuke Russia has. Plus better military by far. Besides, we like Russia's culture more than you cocksuckers in EU.

>NATO is much cheaper for the US than having a nuclear war or a new cold war.

Yeah that's the scam right? Pay up. Not in fucking 2024. Now.

Attached: Middle-East Pro-Israel Lobby 1.png (631x572, 63K)

The US should care because domestic policy defines foreign policy. There is no democracies which are adversarial to the US. All the US adversaries are and were autocracies.
All the democracies have quite tight economical, political, cultural, and military ties with the US.
Democratic rule allows the US business to have more opportunities in those countries too which is a good thing for the US economically and culturally.

Bombing the hell out of countries doesn't bring democracy by itself but it does create opportunities for democracy to develop down the road. Something like the Marshall/MacArthur Plan after bombing could of course help with building democracy but it's quite hard to sell it due to the US domestic politics.
At the very least bombing does help to remove problematic countries from the foreign policy theater. Iraq's and Libya's foreign policy are much more tame nowadays compared to what it was before bombing for example. They no longer have huge destabilizing military forces and they no longer engage in dangerous clandestine activity.

Do you really think that any European country will instantly bump the defense budget due to Trump's bravado? Let's wait for statistics but I very much doubt it. That's just not how government business is conducted. It's much more likely that Trump will just receive skewed statistics instead of higher defense budgets in those countries.

>Bombing the hell out of countries doesn't bring democracy by itself but it does create opportunities for democracy to develop down the road.

Jesus Christ. You people are sick fucks. Are you seeing the hell Iraq and Libya are going through right now? Millions of people displaced or killed in Iraq alone since 2003. What for? Saddam couldn't dream of killing that many in 40 years. Not to mention the ISIS shit that happened post war.

You defense of these neocon wars obviously shows you're sympathetic to Israel. Look faggot, nobody like that country. US is done fighting wars in ME.

Rest of your cookie cutter garbage post looks like it was typed up in a legit shill factory. Pay your dues kike.

Attached: 1539501703222.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

Attached: 1544096316121.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Read a bit about Saddam's foreign and domestic policy before the Iraq War. It was fucked up and dangerous no matter how you look at it.
Was it possible to handle that situation better? Of course it was if the US didn't wait a dozen years but instead invaded and toppled Saddam in the Gulf War.
If the US didn't invade in 2003 current mess in the Middle East would've been much more volatile because Iraq would've been in a civil war like Syria nowadays but on steroids or there would've been a war between various states because Saddam was crazy fuck.
The Iraq War was brutal but I don't see how that mess could've been resolved peacefully anyway.
If you think that "strategic patience" is a good policy then just look at how the situation with North Korea has played out. Did it bring a good outcome? Nope, war is still on the table and it's nuclear now.

Also look at Japan or Germany. The US bombed the shit out of them yet they are vibrant democracies and the most reliable allies nowadays. The situation post war wasn't that good there too.

Hitting the big red reset button would be the best thing he could do for the world. Have you looked at human society lately?

>omg all these investigation!11
>no evidence, just rat jew tactics

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 268)

Sage hide

Bump

The human society globally is at the best point in history to be honest. It's the most liberal, democratic, safe, free, and prosperous time in the history of the humanity.
It could get better though if countries with real power push against authoritarian thugs even more.

>what is the National Security State?
>what is the Bush Clinton CIA crime family?
>Wall Street jews paid Nazis and commies
You're a fucking brainlet

That's how the deep state works, keep an endless amount of frivolous investigations going and the countries resources and DOJ and FBI officials running in circles while the real criminals continue to operate with impunity.

Most investigated? Barry was investigated more. Being a CIA rat, gun running,peter pumping and married to a tranny.

Attached: 1457485264631.jpg (1200x900, 158K)

ITS
FUCKING
OVER!

over

Attached: interview.png (1049x524, 238K)

I know! It's all over the news!

What's going to Happen to Trump?

Is this the End for Trump?

Is Trump Finished?

Attached: 1544109677833.gif (260x185, 3.99M)

Why do liberals push Russian propaganda?

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER
>IT'S OVER

Attached: ITS_OVER.jpg (618x455, 16K)

XD

Attached: 1496443108820.jpg (359x388, 28K)

lol, troll much!

Remember-
The FEMA camps never went away, and once this is over all you nazi racists will have exposed yourselves.

THIS time, it's really over
for real this time

This is the tipping point. The walls are closing in.

He doesn't crack because he didn't do anything wrong. Nice try jew

youtube.com/watch?v=IfqK5mw5ZrY