Russia - Germany alliance to rule Europe?

When can we get this in place? It would be best for everyone.

Attached: 63D99A39-A696-4704-9FCD-3413083CF142.png (400x369, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libertatea.ro/ultima-ora/mugur-isarescu-spune-lucrurilor-pe-nume-despre-politica-sua-ochiul-si-interesul-americanilor-2487987
economics.unian.info/10377273-how-to-stop-nord-stream-2-and-destroy-russian-german-alliance-bound-with-gas-and-corruption.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Romanian German alliance to rule* Europe

>germany wants to dominate Europe, AGAIN
why is it so hard to not fuck up Europe every 20 years?

Nichtangriffspackt now!
Who needs Poland anyways. Half of it belongs to Germany anyways.

Romania is in the pocket of America. We cannot rely on those corrupt corrupters.

Attached: 373E9564-8728-4C53-939F-B065DFDEE0BE.jpg (1167x1167, 327K)

Theories.

watch your tone when speaking to my aryan brother .

libertatea.ro/ultima-ora/mugur-isarescu-spune-lucrurilor-pe-nume-despre-politica-sua-ochiul-si-interesul-americanilor-2487987

Why is it so important for you non-Russkie Slavs to suck up to America and hate Russia?

Attached: F4F6EF1E-94A4-49C5-895C-AC0E5E6099BC.jpg (929x929, 246K)

If you haven't noticed yet, it has been already in place since dawn of Prussia.

Duh don't you watch the news? Russians are evil.

I heard it is OMV which owns large parts of the Romanian oil and gas business, not America.

They have a few political whores like they do with every nation but the people of Romania are Nationalistic and devoutly European. We have an ethnic German president after all. Come home German man, come back to Romania.

Yeah, I read the news. But honestly, the logic of “Russia is white and against degeneracy, so it is bad” has eluded me.

Attached: 56592968-DD1E-44DE-BA94-6A04068BCA34.jpg (1156x867, 311K)

The Russian Germany alliance didn't work two well the last time. Germany has a really bad history of constantly fucking things up. Even Charlemagne was a retard cuck and so was whoever the fuck was running shit in the late 1800's by keeping their states separated. Which as we all know led to the rise of NatSoc and Hitler based around hurt feelings of not being true Germany.

They seem to fuck up at every corner I think they should just keep their heads low

Duh they hacked the Trump election, it was her turn

The reasons why we prefer to be in the US pocket are you, krauts and the ruskies ...

>The Russian Germany alliance didn't work too well the last time

That’s because Hitler was an Anglo-American agent set to destroy Europe so that Anglos and Americans could rule the Earth.

Funny you say that. I think you prefer the US over Russians and Germans because they bribed you.

Attached: 52808662-4A74-45DF-AE6F-035F310718DC.jpg (959x1198, 426K)

Nah, it has more to do with you two screwing with us everytime you got the opportunity ...

they were told it was the russians who forced communism on them, which is only partly true.we all have distorted history to suit our (((masters))) and keep us in shackles, krauts should know this better than anyone else.

When Moscow surrenders

We didn’t. You always ruled yourself.

Holy shit

Attached: 1542950993428.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Fuck the kraut wiesel-swine!

Attached: blick-titelseite-ganz-DW-Politik-Winnenden.jpg (456x600, 50K)

>Germans
>Dominating anything

Hans.
I'm coming for your wife today.

I know it. Our government has been run by Americans since 1945. Only recently has there been some resistence... and then of course Americans fabricated the 2013-2017 migrant crisis to make sure we Krauts will be subverted.

Attached: 915CE431-21F6-42E2-973C-296006CAE32D.jpg (842x595, 487K)

Every few decades German hubris grows beyond control and must be put back into place.

THE COPE.

Attached: REAL(kikes)portrait.jpg (483x534, 64K)

>a German tells the truth
>instant reaction by a Burger saying the truth is some Zionist conspiracy

Whatever. You do realize that post-1945 America and Britain ruled the world while before 1938 it was Europe ruling the world?

If you guys could get along we would support this. If you end up fighting like little bitches... not again you two.

Question is; are they wrong? Europe is a fucken mess always has been. I'm glad we got a moat bro.

>Dominating anything
Wishful thinking.
>Started & lost 2 WWs
>Never forget: The hun & the jew are both the same scum

Attached: Dresden_1945.jpg (355x464, 51K)

Hitler was trained in a military training facility in Illinois from 1926 to 1927. Where do you think he got the money to build up the Nazi party? He was some obscure foreigner in a ridiculous Bavarian centered party that staged an unsuccessful “yellow vest” protest in 1924. But America knew there was potential to destroy Germany, so picked him up and trained and funded him.

25 august 1939 or 30 august 1940 ... Tells you something, kraut?

"Cooperating" with Russia would be a waste of time. If Russians want to be treated nicely, they have to do a massive proof of good will first. Dismantling their nukes and leaving Crimea would be a good start.

I'm not joking. Once Russians have a better leader, he should consider doing that.

luckily American hubris will never need a second humbling once it's done. less than 50% white under 18 and dropping.

>223 get
Also
>Insinuating anything besides exasperation from "holy shit" and an offensive Jew pic I had in my phone.

if you substitute "Americans" with globalist cabal or international kike then your statement is very true.burgers and russians are mostly fine people unless acting like golem. they want us divided.

taci tigane

Is this a big talking point in Europe?

I've seen Poles that had a very clear plan of how to get their place under the sun, now Ukrainians join the company. Literally, what is this article? The title says "How to stop Nord Stream 2 and destroy Russian-German alliance" (!)

economics.unian.info/10377273-how-to-stop-nord-stream-2-and-destroy-russian-german-alliance-bound-with-gas-and-corruption.html

Not exactly true, American has ruled the world more or less without Britain post 1945. During the latter half of the nineteenth century and the early 20th Britain more or less ruled the world. The British Empire was a shell of its former self when America stuck the knife in Britain's back during the Suez crisis.

YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

IT'S THE GLOBAL KIKE DEEP STATE STATIST BANKERS THAT LIKE TO CANNIBALIZE KIDS.

Țigancă e mă-ta!

Not just "american" boogyman.

This is unironically the final redpill Jow Forumstards are unwilling to take. Hitler was an Anglo psyop.

you should have just let them when they weren't gay

lmao de ce te superi asa de repede? bine ca esti inervat pe German de acum 70 de ani. comunistule

Honestly Russians are right to hate Europeans for not accepting the annexation of Crimea. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes when the time comes for Russia to annex Belarus and Ukraine as well.

>t. (((American))) known for being on the right side of history and international (((allegiances)))

The Anglo is a far darker and more sinister force than the American.

95% of Germans back the North Stream 2 pipeline. Most Germans also want a better and closer relationship with Russia. So yes, it’s a talking point, even though the German left wing media tries to badmouth Russia because of “lesbian and trans stuff”.

Attached: 2FDCC1D9-3429-4C9F-ACD6-DF540DA1E566.png (422x379, 11K)

>be german
>don't understand german geopolitics

Attached: 1541864885376.jpg (615x861, 128K)

at least the Anglo still considers himself European. Americans think they're a fucking super breed spawned by immaculate conception from "lady liberty" masturbating with a rolled up constitution.

Because it's becoming clear he's not ethnically German as you read his posts

inervat? Tu-ti pastele ma-tii de analfabet

An alliance with Russia would have changed both ww1 and ww2. You would be speaking a Russian-German dialect now.

The Anglo has always pit Europeans against one another. The American wanted no part in this charade.

Enervat not inervat ... And me a communist for hating the ruskies and krauts that were the reasons why my country succumbing to the red plague for 43 years? The same krauts that now are at the helm of EU, an emasculated version of the USSR and ruskies who still dream about the former glory and the rebirth of USSR?

German-Russian alliance is impossible. Russians want to push their border as far west as possible in order to secure Capital
>You would be speaking a Russian-German dialect now.
good luck with destroying polish culture. Fuckin' hell germans tried to germanize poles but instead my family polonised itself 10/10 IGN EPIC WIN

We don't really hate krauts as much desu, we only suffered because you made retarded decisions that brought us down with you

Ruskies on the other hand, they intentionally fucked us over, and the ungrateful britbongs should be blamed for that

In my perosnal news Germans are the bestest people.

And they really are.

Yes clearly Russians care so much about Moscow that's why they burned it down and gave it to Napoleon when he invaded. And why would they even want Poland to be part of Russia?

Again, you would be speaking a German-Russian dialect.

yeah yeah the Germans who sacrificed everything to prevent the red plague are to blame for Romania being subjugated under communist rule?! buh mare înţelept, Europe was divided up by the Allies after the war. Germany didn't decide what happened to Romania, ..America, Britain and Russia did. There were close to 1 million Germans living in Romania in the 1930s, good thing you kept the fucking gypsies and deported the Germans oh proud one.

who fought the Russians and who sided with them?! Germany or America. bine ca vrei sa fi curva la America

>Yes clearly Russians care so much about Moscow that's why they burned it down and gave it to Napoleon when he invaded
good old scorched earth technic and moscow was not the capital at the time so no one cared
read a fucking book from time to time because you only make fool out of yourself

>Again, you would be speaking a German-Russian dialect.
not an argument. think of something if you are so smart

What could possibly go wrong?
Things never go wrong.

Attached: russo-german alliance.png (640x426, 284K)

sure because Romanians and all of Europe wouldn't have been overrun by Bolsheviks and communism without Germany preempting the red plague.

>yeah yeah the Germans who sacrificed everything to prevent the red plague
fuckin' hell where were they in 1920 when poland and baltics fought against commies?

No, you're making a fool of yourself by not knowing the slightest thing about history. If no one cared about Moscow than how come Napoleon waited for months for Alexander I to surrender to him once he captured the city?

Attached: die matrosen von kronstadt.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

starving and without any capacity to wage war because of the Treaty of Versailles. Basic history

East Germany was based. They're the only reason Germany isn't totally cucked yet.

yes

Attached: freiheit.jpg (600x562, 67K)

the same Germany that wants to flood europe with Niggers? The same germany that has 1/3 of it's population of Turk roaches? Yah nah thx.

Attached: 2018-12-11 17_09_04-CESAR MEME - Google Search.png (329x382, 219K)

The same Germany that signed a non agression pact with USSR, in order to conquer the country that stopped the red plague from spreading towards the west in 1920?

>No, you're making a fool of yourself by not knowing the slightest thing about history
i studied history
>If no one cared about Moscow than how come Napoleon waited for months for Alexander I to surrender to him once he captured the city?
Moscow is one big train station for supplies
>starving and without any capacity to wage war because of the Treaty of Versailles
and poland was a country that just got it's independence without real army or even rail system to transport supplies (russian side had different rails).

who controlled every aspect of Western Germany after the war?! what's with all these historically illiterate posters fuck off back to foxnews

Burger history lesson on display for the whole world right here. What, during history class did they just park you infront of a TV and put on one of those new history channel shows like Swamp People or Pawn Stars? They probably did...

well what can you do, but when you had a chance to help when it mattered you didn't.

Critizing the accuracy of a claim made by somebody else without providing an accurate claim and only throwing a half assed insult completely irrelevant to the claim is a sure fire way to show that you're a fucking retard.

help whom? with what?

there was a reason it was under heavy control

youtube.com/watch?v=OwdlqquJDK4

need new reasons?

>i studied history
Whether or not you studied history, clearly you don't know much about the Napoleonic wars. But that's besides the point, because you're still avoiding the question. Why would Russia want to annex Poland? It's impossible to rule a country whose people are opposed to it.

that was strategic (right or wrong) and you dodging the facts as they are. Germany from 1933-1945 fought against both (((western))) influence and communism. Communism and western influence were forced on Romanians and Europeans in general by the Allies not Germany

Help Germany in ww2 to defeat communism and western degeneracy

they don't have to directly control it. thay need buffer states. something like warsaw pact during cold war

I have no idea what this is even remotely about

>defeat communism and western degeneracy
this two come from protestant faith not from some jewish tricks, so even if he destroyed commies he would have to change religion of the whole country

Well Poland will always be a buffer state, whether it's allied with NATO or Russia.

>at least I still have muh religion
I forgot who I was talking to.

pace frate noapte buna

> It's impossible to rule a country whose people are opposed to it.

Kill everyone who opposes you and let the rest cower in fear of their families getting tortured and killed

Attached: 8dm4rv8zavn11.png (615x496, 304K)

please stop posting, you're so uneducated it's really pathetic. Poland (1920) and Romania (1919) were the ones preventing the spread of communism in any significant way, The Czech legion in Russia, as well. France and the bongs to some extent, with expeditionary forces to help the Whhites. Germany didn't do shit.
Both Poland and Romania were ravaged by war, famine and pandemics, yet they found the strength to fight. Germany wasn't under direct threat so they didn't do shit, so don't make them saviors of Europe because they didn't save shit. Quite the opposite, read on the Treaty of Rapallo (1922).

Attached: 1358247194058.jpg (499x500, 51K)

YOU ROMANIANS ARE FAGGOT NIGGER TRASH OF EUROPE

i don't believe in god but i'm not stupid and i can see where the problem lies

THIS IS A FAGGOT JEW

you sure showed me, top rebuttal

THIS IS A FAGGOT NIGGER

what a timeline btw, openly discussing russo-german alliance

Attached: spass.jpg (333x500, 52K)