Its Over Yellow Vest protesters

Get back to fucking work lol

nytimes.com/2018/12/15/world/europe/france-yellow-vest-protests.html

You wanted more gibs but you dont deserver any. Now fuck off and cry in your pillows about how bad the Macron or your own government is when all they are doing is protecting your faggot asses.

Attached: yellow vest failure.jpg (640x687, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yi3oVFeuT4o
youtu.be/Lxg8hNiTxMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree it's over. Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Initially, I believed the movement was about reforming things and improving our society. Now I see that I was wrong. I think President Macron's offers and his arguments with regard to the use of political violence in the public space were perfectly sound and his concern with the violent nature of the protests now appears absolutely justified in the light of the increasingly brutal yellow vest movement. Lest they become more radicalized, we need to clamp down on the gilets jaunes cabal in order to secure French interests, restore peace and proper democratic procedures. Violent manifestations and destruction of private property should not be countenanced as it has been thus far; I think it is safe to say that the whole movement has devolved into senseless hooliganism and perilous anarchy. If you unironically support gilets jaunes, be aware of the fact that you are, in fact, an enemy of the French people. This has to stop before people like you seize power and hurl the entire republic into the unsightly vortex of civil war.

How fucking stupid are you shillbots, copypasta'ing the same message so that anyone can see that this is clearly shilling meant to demoralize and mislead?

JEEZ

>That Headline
What concessions?

Sage

Oh ok cool

Attached: 61D7C0F2-7CA6-4684-9247-91E19B70C84C.jpg (750x942, 499K)

doesn't matter because he's not getting re-elected
his approval rating's at 19% now, the damage is permanent

S to spit on Macron

Attached: macroninanutshell.jpg (622x908, 261K)

>You wanted more gibs but you dont deserver any. Now fuck off and cry in your pillows about how bad the Macron or your own government is when all they are doing is protecting your faggot asses.
Imagine being this salty about not getting that sweet tax gibs lmao

Absolutely nothing can stop this system.

They turn everything upside down. Dissenters are made mockery of with plants. Agitators turn the group against each other. Media is blacked out. Extremely refined brainwashing techniques and purposeful misdirection. Even if you make it past all of that, they will simply use an external group to influence you, either economically or militarily which is what happened to Hitler.

They have an entire playbook of methods to go by, it is impossible to stop them.

The French will become the next Romans, the next Nazis, the next Greeks. A lost race who achieved greatness and was ultimately snuffed out by the Jewish International Menace, to fade into a mixed race obscurity of irrelevance.

Your paintings and your art will be revered as the same with the Egyptians, Romans, and the Greeks. Your 'people' will live on, but only in name.

Attached: 1280px-Eugène_Delacroix_-_La_liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg (1280x1013, 414K)

There is yet one way we could take.

Attached: file.png (624x426, 312K)

S

ptn ces drapeau de memes

Guys. I just came back from Paris and it's over. There were like 2 guys and one of them was me... sry.

I agree it's over. Former Gilet Jaune protester here. There is no point in protesting as there are fewer and fewer normal people now. It has been taken over by Russian agents, anti semites and neo nazis from Le Pen's party. Me and my friends stopped protesting. We won! We got a raise and there will be no fuel tax. Only rural and suburban retards are still standing around on roads blocking honest working truckers. The police is right to deal with them.

Picc related, I took off my vest. If you see a driver with a vest behind his windshield it means they re former protesters urging you all to do the same

Lets get back to work and lets heal this nation

Attached: my Jaune.jpg (854x641, 60K)

You aren’t even French
Shut the fuck up

>Want less taxes
>Give €100
Yeah! We gave you what you wanted.

>cock loving faggots get cucked
how is this news?

Not gonna lie, former Gilet Jaune protester here. This is fucking hilarious watching the riots crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these rural and suburban retards get the fuel price codes.

Mesa jusa got backin from da yellow jacket protests in Paris, it'sa nosa lookin' hot yousa guys. Dare's bombad people wit each day. Mesa hate ta admit it, boot metinks it looks liken it'sa over.

Attached: jarjar.jpg (400x286, 16K)

it's interesting. something similar happened with the German equivalent of the yellow wests (PEGIDA). It was a movement against the islamization of europe. at their peak, they attracted about 40,000 people to protest together at one spot, with many more people protesting at their local rallies.
however, right after the protests reached their peak, there was a (((terror warning))) because apparently there was a bomb threat made against the rallies. the police shut down the protests because they "could not guarantee the security" of the attendees.

really gets the noggin' joggin'

I saw Macron in a grocery store in Paris yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be an asshole and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Almost buddo but a very nice story indeed

In 1991 shortly following his grooming by Trogneux, Macron (whose role involved playing 'raped student #5') was surfing with friends when they noticed a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his buddies rushed to help, Macron held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Briggitte: "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". Everyone, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

That will be all white societies eventually. This is what happens when you have no will to live and no will to fight.

>doesn't matter because he's not getting re-elected
In 3.5 years....
>long quinquennat is long

Fuck off kikes.

Attached: 9fb31bcae0fa3c4482901d5d13665955511cf73d1d885a8c3ada8a84c773d5cf.png (504x360, 129K)

Straight Outta Vichy

>hello fellow yellow vests
>"former yellow vest".copy pasta
>its over
>meme flag

Do you think this is going to work, I'm going to smile will watching those execution live streams of cops and politicians. The tears, the screaming the wailing. The begging as they place the rope around there necks, or lay them down under the blade. If it were up to me they would be naked, painted as clowns, humiliated before death. I'm also going to watch you shills hang, may be ill get my clown wish.

>The people rise up
>the ruling class promises 'we'll do better next time'
>okay then
everytime. Humans are sheep.

>Now fuck off and cry in your pillows about how bad the Macron or your own government is when all they are doing is protecting your faggot asses.

Great way to get what you want

How can you allow him to remain in office that long

based

here, yellow vest were able to occupy 24/7 the roads since the beginning of the movement.
yesterday, police made assaults and charged the yellow vest, crowd move is crowd move so some were wounded and we lost the battle. FIN.
8 persons died since the movement started.

it's not satisfyin, i hope we'll do our arab spring to show how strong is our diversity.

Nope; this was Bordeaux yesterday

Attached: 5c162b4b09fac281388b4568.jpg (790x444, 114K)

LIVE FROM BRUSSELS

Protest against migration pact

youtu.be/Yi3oVFeuT4o

youtu.be/Lxg8hNiTxMo

It's about niggers flooding Europe. That fight has just begun.

Fuck off commie shills fuck off jew disinfo agents.

Hi macron.
But seriously, what other means are there for french people than uprising? Their constitution doesn't allow the people to have a direct impact on their politics unless the government allows a referendum. Their constitution puts the people at the complete mercy of the government. I find it regrettable that it had to be this way but the yellow vest protests are necessary, otherwise the powerful won't stop fucking over the people.

Attached: macron strategy.png (500x375, 251K)

>Yellow vest protest dwindle
hahaha by dwindle do they mean fucking double in size

This definitely is/wasn't a nationalist protest. Why is Jow Forums picking the side of the protesters?

satire, you dolt

To make an omlet you have to crack a few eggs.

Low energy charge. SAD.

>1 post by this id
> UN Flag

Move on guys, sage and drop a redpill

Attached: 1543621867082.jpg (460x614, 58K)

>Low energy charge. SAD.

Those poor horses.
They're being abused.

Fuck off kike

nice memeflag shlomo

Attached: yellow-kike.png (501x504, 196K)

Attached: Presidentielle-resultats-definitifs-du-second-tour-Emmanuel-Macron-66-10-et-Marine-Le-Pen-33-90.jpg (622x311, 39K)

rigged

It's not over until people get shot for throwing molotov cocktails!

Dwindling as far as the eye can see. Keep it up French bros.

Attached: macron bug.jpg (1111x543, 154K)

>1 post by this ID
the propaganda department is working full time it seems

>It's dying down morons
>Long live EU

Attached: WHYDOYOUPERSIST.jpg (1200x1080, 783K)

we totally see through you

>sarkozy
>hollande
>macron

the problem with france is the french fuck you

The shilling on this is ridiculous. Who do you think you are fooling?

How is the power supplied to Paris? Above ground power lines or under ground?