Jesus was palestinian

Jesus was palestinian.

Attached: 42D26DDF-A10C-48CE-AD98-25BB188CC5D0.jpg (744x524, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyuWYs8Oaqs
forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria_Palaestina
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's true.

WE

And ararat was armenian some time ago. Your point, fucking invader?

Haber et al (2013)
Pre-Islamic expansion Levant was genetically closer to Europeans than to modern Middle Easterners (Arabs)

Fictional characters born from the seeds of invisible men aren't anything.

duh, not a while lot of white folks in the middle east back then

No one is Palestinian because that's a made up country.

Jesus was the son of God, he was not Palestinian in particular.
He could have been an abo for all we know. And in fact he might have returned as an abo, and no one believes him.

This.

Descendant of Jesus Christ. That explains why the Jews want to kill them all.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who knows that the racial demographics of the middle east and north africa were very different back then.
Still, maybe he is related.

Attached: mfw.png (447x355, 316K)

He was a Jew, how do you not know this?

based

I hope you get bombed by Iran and lose both your legs and an arm.

Based and Kekpilled

I really hope so

one arm is still enough to get free (you)'s from you

>this dedicated to shitposting

Honorary Australian.

>when you're white and your skin shines because you are the blessed caretakers of Earth and never needed Jesus Christ in the first place

Leave him alone faggot.

Yes keep following the jews, thats's what they want. The so called israel is the illegitimate country, only palestine exists in that area

Attached: always-do-opposite-of-what-jews-say-daily-reminder-25856237.png (500x442, 97K)

Fuck off proxy kike. All you Israeli faggots deserve death

>palestinian
No such thing

I have a question and that. If Israel is the ancient Jewish homeland that has been there for thousands of years, how are the Palestinians not Jews or at least Israelis?

Have they not been there too or are the Jews claiming Palestinians see stole their land kek

rude

Where in this does it say Israel?

Attached: 7E91A302-B6AC-4CF9-B95D-AAC34A490386.jpg (937x1238, 247K)

Fuck off rat, you fucking plaque in the middle east, get lost and stop killing innocent children

>Pre-Islamic expansion Levant was genetically closer to Mediterraneans than to modern Middle Easterners (Arabs)
Ftfy ya fucking larper

no u

They were obviously blue eyed blond haired Nords

they hadnt arrived en masse yet or even decided on a name. at the time it was the British mandate for Palestine

Mad memeflag Arab shitskin

So original 10/10 meme LOL LMAO XDDDDD !!!111!!!

>has memeflag
>insults user with memeflag
ok fag

Both Palestine and Israel are fake countries the only real country is Jerusalem and both kikes and sandniggers are occupying its land

does to a whole lot of poor bastards. point is, jews have been accused of killing Jesus b4, its awkward

palestinians are recorded by the egyptians as inhabiting the region in 1150 BC as the "peleset"

FUCK YOU SEMITE FAGGOTS

REJECT THE FALSE DICHOTOMY

Attached: 1530448135913.jpg (1129x466, 120K)

I'm not the one defending arab shitskins

It doesn't have to say Israel.

'Palestine' is a country in the same way that Dalsland can be considered a country. It is simply a region in the greater Arab world that was carved out and given artificial recognition.

I'm not the one defending the jew shitskin neither

youtube.com/watch?v=tyuWYs8Oaqs

WUZ

JEEZUSS

Jews are white and European

KANG Of KANGZ

I still got you to give me your (You) just like I got your foreskin :)

This is historically correct
It was for a while the name of the land, but it was never a country... No man's land recently conquered from the ottomans by the Brits, followed by their leaving, followed by us founding our own

I thought it came from the Philistines, the ancient wicked enemy of the jewish people

>when you're a palestinian and your skin literally burnn because you swallowed tear gas canister

Attached: vaped.jpg (2000x1124, 485K)

And that's ideal skin because????? I am starting to think you're a jew behind that memeflag, Arabs can be white too especially in north africa and blacks aren't shitskin anwyays

Hey Rabbi.

Yeah me too, what I wrote doesn't refute that...
Also if I recall they are somewhat Greek, they were pirates before landing somewhere along the area of gaza

that's a nigger

Jesus was a semite. So were original jews. Most modern day jews are eurasian khazars mixed with european and a splash of sephardic.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

Jesus would be more closely related genetically modern Lebanese and Palestinians than to modern day Ashkenazim jews.

Attached: khazaria.jpg (627x459, 68K)

>And that's ideal skin because
Are you really associating skin with race?
Yes, Arabs can have light skin as well but genetically are not European. A good chunk of Jews (Ashkenazi and Slavic Jews) are ethnically European.
>I'm starting to think you are a Jew
Am I a Jew for stating simple facts?

which were greek\anatolian

From wiki
In 2016, a large Philistine cemetery was discovered, containing more than 150 dead buried in oval-shaped graves, indicating an Aegean origin
This is just a theory but afaik the currently accepted one

your skin glows because your an oily monkey

Also
>especially in north Africa
North Africans all have clearly negroid traits, not even comparable to Arabs and much less European jews

From a Roman perspective, he was. Because the Romans called that piece of land Palestine. Of course, ethnically he was Jewish whereas contemporary Palestinians are Arab. Then again, these 'Arabs' are just a mix of various peoples. Considering all this, to say Jezus was a Palestinian, is quite a slide of hand. That just shows their inferiority complex, I guess.

>Greek
So not Arab/Semitic in the least. Peak larping effort by Arafat then.

>Because the Romans called that piece of land Palestine
It was literally called judea

Attached: giudea-mappa.jpg (1221x1262, 148K)

No one bar maybe the dindus are completely native to their region.. being "native" is relative. Also take in the fact that people mix.. so they would be expected to share genetics with levantines, egypteans, jews

>Hairy armonigger detected

these are the christian Palestinians all you retards always talk about. maybe they deserve death after all

BTW fun fact, pleshet (word) is the source of Philistines, it is related to the word plisha meaning invasion, ie they invaded the land from the sea

You're stating arabs have shitskins and jews are european and white, you're the one associating skin with race
>negroid traits
clearly you have NOT seen any moroccan or algerian

That means you are a Jew

Palestine didn't exist when Christ walked the Earth. For fucks sake 3 seconds on Google would tell you this.

Reminder this guy is a zionist so biased
from the other biased side, the first to live in the area of palestine where the Phalster, they originated from Sina (Arabic pseudoisland), the greeks came afterwards

that guy is natufian. There's two ancient populations in the levant dating back to the bronze age: one including bedouins, jordanians, most syrians, and natufians (palestinian). They are related to arabians.

The other includes the lebanese, jews, druze, kurds, and some syrians. It is north Mesopotamian in origin and is more closely related to iranians, populations of the north fertile crescent, turks and armenians.

neither did israel

"slavic jews" are ashkenazi jews and ashkenazi are not ethnically european

What did I write that is false
I even wrote they share genetics with us, does that sound biased to you

Hahahaha
There are no such thing as Semites, r-tard.

Greater Israel WILL happen and there’s noting the goyim can do about it.

It originates from the Greeks. Romans called it Syria Palestine of which Judea was a part but not a province. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria_Palaestina

Christ was from Aramea(now part of Syria) and spoke Aramaic.

Repulsive Israeli shill.

>jesus existed

Which is basically Byzantine-European before Arab invasion browned it.

That's literally what nationhood is mate.

That's where you're wrong, Amerigoyim absolutely WILL put their life on the line to make sure it happens.

Attached: 1524418443852.jpg (827x481, 94K)

Jesus didn't have kids so he is no one's ancestor

Or was it already somewhere in between before Rome whitened it, and Arabs browned it later. This, to me, sounds like the most likely scenario.

Oh look! Another Pissitinian claiming something that's not his to claim.

Pissitinians have no identity. They're a mutt people who've stolen their identity and culture from Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, and the Arab World at large. Also, most of them have Jew DNA in them. Give any of them a 23andme and it will come back at least 10% Jew.

I show my flag and the readers know where I stand. Can they say the same about you?
I may be a Jew but you're the kike.

Attached: yes_0.jpg (480x335, 22K)

>clearly you have NOT seen any moroccan or algerian
Trust me I've seen plenty. They look like mulattos on average

>ashkenazi jews and ashkenazi are not ethnically european
They are south europeans. Any genetic map will tell you this

Ashot, you have to go back.

>Ashkenazi
>southern European
Ashkenazis are by definition NOT southern, if they were they would be sephardic. Do you know anything about anything?

afaik Ashkenazi are specifically German, but in what timeframe? They may have been southern for longer, before arriving in Germany.. I don't know about that though

Today's Palestinians are the real descendants of the ancient Israelites of the bible. They converted to Islam in the 7th century. The fake Khazar/Berber ""Jews"" presently occupying Israel have no genetic link to the Jews that lived in Palestine during Roman times.
>nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in PALESTINE, or the right rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

This proves that Palestine was viewed as a country.

Ashkeniggers are genetically drifted levantines.

oh fucking stop with this WE WAZ reddit-tier chain replies

Semantics

Scratch that, it's not even a semantic argument. Country is piece of land. It was not a STATE.

>Ashkenazis are by definition NOT southern, if they were they would be sephardic. Do you know anything about anything?

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/