Conservatism sucks

What does conservatism conserve except billionaires fortunes? Why would you be a conservative in 2018
>Religion
Nah, every church is getting more liberal each year
>Family
Nah, prots are ok with divorce, so that failed. Also st. Reagan started the no fault divorce dooming the family.
>Nation
Conservatives brag amount hating "nashunalism"
>Culture
The fetish of free market means uncontrolled spreading of degeneracy through media
>Trannies
The current admin accepts them into the military and they dont think about stopping gay marriage or abortion
>Billionaires fortunes
TAX CUTS TAX CUTS TAX CUTS MUH ENTREPRENEUR!!!!

Attached: 1543511319782.png (416x435, 154K)

fpbp

I was wondering this myself. Why would you be such a cuck that you take advice from a guy named Don Lemon. How could you take your own ideology seriously?

Attached: don-lemon-compressed[1].jpg (618x412, 26K)

why arent conservatives defending their retarded failed ideology

Sooo, just be More leftist, is that your argument because if so it's shit.

yes, conservatism=failure

Too busy stacking money to the ceiling, subsized by all the yee yee rural retards that vote them into office

Attached: gopagenda.jpg (480x395, 21K)

Traditionalism > (((Conservatism)))

Because a lot of us only realized it was retarded in the past few weeks/months

The real problem is both parties are fucked, drop the memeflag and we'll talk more

Attached: 2parties.jpg (900x691, 277K)

meaningless term, are you for taxing billionaires? to which tradition do you want to return? to which year exactly?

i have no meme flag

I was speaking to OP

Have you ever paid taxes in your fucking life?

How is giving half of everyone's shit to subsidize single mothers and niggers, who objectively make everyone's quality of life worse, "conserving" anything?

Sorry man the page jumped while I was trying to reply to OP

if you had a higher minimum wage you wouldnt need to subsidize them, retard

I'm the OP, trust me

It "Conserves" the 1% and major corporation's tax burden putting it on regular earning folk like you and me. These two groups also "conserve" by skating out on living wages and benefits to all their employees. Last time I checked skating out on your obligations is what niggers do, user

>TL:DR rich conservatives are the biggest niggers of all

Attached: Mcjobs.jpg (714x720, 32K)

conservatards
>I hate the liberal elite
also conservatards
>I will give up my life so they dont get taxed, that would be communism!

Sage

“conservatives” meaning neoconservatives and Republicans haven’t conserved squat. For example l, down here in Texas the republicans have reigned for years, but now the cucks are soon to be ousted by muh based conservative Latinos because the faggots got complacent and didn’t control the borders.
I voted Trump hoping he’d be different and start to turn things around. Granted he has made some headway here and there, nothing critical has been accomplished. I now see there is seemingly no way out of this spiral of doom for this country. You can thank boomers, kikes, and feminism, and welfare addicted niggers and spics.

LBJ said it best

Attached: LBJpoorGOP.jpg (476x350, 37K)

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires posters.jpg (960x600, 69K)

He played folks like you, sadly. I am glad Hillary didn't win but I knew Trump was just hot air and bullshit too. At this point I just delight in how he's making SJWs and egging on antifaggots into chimping out until they will unironically drive society to a real Day Of The Rope

If I make a minimum wage of 15 dollars an hour, they take 30 percent. If LaShaniqa with 4 kids makes 15 an hour, she gets 0 percent federal tax as well as 60 thousand dollars a year in redistributed bennies and extra (((earned income tax credits))). (White) taxes will then be used to subsidize the state university that uses bullshit restorative justice measures to pay for her kids and fuck mine over because there aren't enough nig nig mathematicians to satisfy (((Uncle Sam))). You can all fuck off.

What country are you from?

absolutely based and redpilled

Seems like all he does is egg on SJW’s and antifaggots as you say. Tweeter and chief sure does like to banter on twitter. Meanwhile the deepstate still is running at full steam and asylum requests and illegal border crossings are at an all time high. MAGA!

then enjoy trump, enjoy his big bombastic words, while the third world swallows america. At least you have your gun, dude. It's all you will have left in the end.

it's shortsided and faggotpilled, if you want to play electoral politics you have to fight for the white working class, but you faggots are too busy felating billionaires.

Who said anything about trump you fucking idiot? Are you a bot?

What you are looking for is reddit.com

This. I'm all for accelerationism at this point, until we're putting bullets in the back of crypto-Jews like OP's heads.

Right wing populism is bearing fruits. Small fruits with Trump. That which isn't populism, doesn't bear fruit. So the answer, is more populism, not less. Call it fashing out, call it traditionalism, call it whatever name you want, but we've seen a taste and it's good. So therefore, more. Less of anything else.

Trump isn't bad. Trump is weaksauce Good. We need something that's stronger than Trump. Work toward This goal.

Liberalism is just a force multiplied conservatism for the net losses in social systems to become even greater net losses

Medieval primitive tribalism in general sucks

Unironically true.

then if trump isnt a conservatard, then conservatardism is dead

>minimum wage raises 20%
>prices jump 30%
Makes sense

Makes since in how America's economy is cucked to hell and back for the (((elite)))

Attached: 1517736898598.gif (500x270, 805K)

It was a lesser of two evils election and everyone knows it

>What does conservatism conserve except billionaires fortunes?
The appeal of being the Religious side as Conservatives hate the evil gays and promote the Bible. Liberals are not the ones marching to end the rights to abortion, to ban gay marriage or start anti fag preaching so they cling to Conservatives instead (the so called Traditional and Christian party).
>Also st. Reagan started the no fault divorce dooming the family.
He also pushed for Gun control but his worshipers ignore that aspect of him.

good goy, never let the corporations lose their profits, that would be communism!

>I have no argument against this
>Orange_Man_Bad.bat

but conservatives did nothing to stop fag marriage or abortion, that capitulated at every fight.

Anyone who looks at communism as anything less than hostile occupation has Stockholm

Hello lefty/pol/

trump doesnt stop the march of globohomo, he is a net loss, dickrider

Not disputing that at all Czechbro

Exactly

>Buzzwords.exe
>Orange_Man_Bad2.dll

oh im absolutely for the working class. im all for protectionism, workers rights and a baseline wage. what im not for is harmful redistributive policies that make every societal problem worse and this neo kulak, muh fair share kike rhetoric. i honestly envy you europeans that you see things the way you do but I promise you that once swedes have to deal with a detroit of your own they are going to be changing their positions real quick

>but conservatives did nothing
You live in Poland so you have a difference branch of them then in America with Conservatives still looking to overturn gay marriage (at least on a local state level) and ban abortions as there is not only policy but the 46th march for life is coming March 2019.

That's why the elite keep on importing millions of third-worlders to vote for them.

She is from Europe, don't you see?

Same, but you know Trump isn't really going to do anything substantial to disrupt the status quo since he is their controlled opposition. The globalists are still teabagging our economy at every turn.

I genuinely agree with you on some points, everything just keeps sliding to the shitter no matter what is done. I wish the Bull Moose party was still a thing because someone like Teddy would be nice, especially wanting to conserve the beauty of nature.

soviet communism was much better than liberal western globohomo faggotry, no question

>memeflaggot shill thread

>Conservatives still looking
all talk no action retards, they should be pressuring trump 24/7. But conservatism is failure.

The lowest white man is better than the best colored man. White "trash" West Virginia is better than any African nation.

You got it ass-backwards. They import millions of 3rd worlders here to vote for them as the elite loves it since they can have their cake and eat it too, 3rd world wages and working conditions while not having to move their shit overseas

>t. Machinist

not an argument

>everything just keeps sliding to the shitter no matter what is done.
The thing about the shitter is most of it comes from open border immigration (or letting X into the Country) and Feminism. Societies in Europe have far better systems then in America but of course they must sprinkle some shit in (systems of more happiness, more health and general well being).
It depends on where they are at as on Local levels yes but the Federal level and in Democratic states they always lose.

You’re only envious because we have the lack of population that makes these policies American politicians try to mimic possible. If we tried to support 330mil in our current social policies, mamy Europeans nations would collapse under that weight, even if the EU unified to distributed the weight of that, it’d be no different than you at that point. Too much diversity=tax expenses>tax revenues
>just raise taxes then!
Too many people don’t get taxed as is, which are those currently liabilities to the system already, and cost of living is increasing at the same time; increased income taxation, since that’d likely be the go to, on a progressive tax scale, will make things even less affordable for middle-earners and increase wealth disparity as the wealthy will be able to afford this shit no matter what until you put them in a 80% tax bracket; even then, there’s plenty they could save in tax sheltering

>Italian fascism
ftfy

Whatever Cletus, how do you manage to keep smoking meth with that black lung you got down in the mines?

>Too many people don’t get taxed as is
just close the loopholes, too bad we live in a plutocracy where donors fund politicians and then politicians put the tax burden on the poor

Attached: 2014-08-22t180128z1934502429gm1ea8n05gh01rtrmadp3usa-politics-perry.jpg (620x350, 23K)

hopefully once the media/hollywood complex loses their spiritual overlordship over foreign policy and popular discourse we can move towards something like that user. I don't see how it would happen before. pat buchanan was up that route and he had no chance with the way (((media coverage))) basically chooses our candidates. ross perot used to actually buy tv air time with his own money to do speeches to the public and (((hollywood))) relentlessly mocked him for even trying

sadly the average person still gets all their information from that kind of shit

I think that's not a country but im not suee but i am a simple rice farmer

Why do you use memes from people you hate?

So now it is. Now we need a unified army and nuclear codes for Germany.

What is your first language spoken?

Politicians are ultimately the enemy in any environment, the rich just take advantage of the loopholes politicians deliberately put in place for themselves to abuse; rich are just indirect beneficiaries

European of course, we are all one united family, I can understand a bit of each language maybe except those Ugrofinnic or something

A true genius.

So you're british/european?

yes but not white, so they say

(((european))) yes

Oh you are welsh?

(((american)))

Attached: bibi.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

I am European now

>trump is a kike

you don't say? how did you ever solve that unknowable riddle

also how do I upboat on this site ;^)

by stopping being a faggot ;^)

I like the welsh , do you like goldy lookin' chain they are pretty funny

and I like Vietnamese, good hardworking people and delicious food

Conservatism is just a retarded buzzword for people who dont like change.

I've always saw Trump as a good in that it's akin to putting our foot on the brakes from going in a wrong direction in many ways. But standing still or just going a lot slower is indeed not the way to get to where we should be going.

Yes he's a bitch. Yes he's cucked. We need better. Until that's an option, I say we put the pressure on the asshole and make him start doing things in our favor.We need the damn wall built. We need legitimately pro-white/our interests supreme justices in power. We need deported messkins and free speech regulations that keep JewTubes and Kikebooks and Noggles and GayPals from squelching any right wing populism. Antifa faggots need to be shot, rounded up, and send to prisons. Leftist strongholds in society need to be defunded from their tax monies. Leftist allied corporatists need to have any kickbacks turned off. Israeli lobbyists need to be silenced. To name a few things.

The actual right in this country, laid fat lazy and satisfied the past two years. We didn't put any fear in these GOP comfortable niggers to do anything. While the Left squealed and screamed and rioted like they Were doing anything worth mentioning. Had two years to kick those lazy fake do anything to be reelected bastards hard enough to get them to fund the wall and increase immigration policing, alone. We didn't.

We're too easily satisfied. Everything is just as Jew'd as always, and we're partly to blame. Muh God Emperor and 4d chess memes are worthless compared to a kick in the ass to make comfortable cucks work. They're all political whores, they only perform if you make them.

Became fascists/reactionaries when we realized the its the equivalent of dragging your heels as youre dragged to the slaughter.

>TAX CUTS TAX CUTS TAX CUTS MUH ENTREPRENEUR!!!!

Gibs, gibs muh huge corporations. Aww, you need some General Motors, you too Solyndra...

Attached: sub8.png (639x640, 407K)

subsidizing healthcare is something reasonable, but as a republishit you only support subsidizing the military industrial complex

Im a cute girl

With a dick, I presume

Still a girl you neo nazi bigot

Ben shapiro owned a libtard epic style

Most of the money actually goes to supporting old people.

Pol is not a conservative board buddy.
Pol is full NS.

I sucked him off with facts and opinions just now

And? If you are for taxing billionaires you are ok in my book

Imagine thinking this lol

Don't mind me just laughing at liberal shills itt

Attached: 1544833459589.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

>He thinks we're conservative

Attached: 1465078687287.jpg (513x510, 59K)

wtf I love post modernism now

Attached: 1484358655044.jpg (663x997, 107K)

STRAWMAN