10-YEAR-OLD BOY DANCES ON STAGE FOR MONEY AT ADULT GAY BAR IN NEW YORK

>10-YEAR-OLD BOY DANCES ON STAGE FOR MONEY AT ADULT GAY BAR IN NEW YORK

>“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

>The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Desmond also celebrated the performance on his own Instagram page, which has 105,000 followers. Adults who wished to watch a half naked child dance in a bar could buy tickets on anEventbrightpage in which the venue described itself as “queer owned & operated we foster a safe space from love. we respect all human persons as long as those human persons are also respectful to the ones around them.”

>Desmond Is Amazing, a Brooklyn native, has become a celebrity in the drag queen world and LGBT community, and a little darling of leftwing media and gay lobbying groups. His parents have come under harsh criticism for their questionable parenting style. He became famous aftervideoof him dancing sexually in a gay pride parade went viral. Desmond appears to spend most his time with adult gay men and crossdressers, with the full support and encouragement of his parents.

dangerous.com/49809/half-naked-10-year-old-boy-dances-on-stage-for-money-at-adult-gay-bar-in-new-york/

Attached: weimar america.png (523x598, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/bureaus/patrol/precincts/90th-precinct.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that
>half naked

Sensationalism

Attached: ff.jpg (500x500, 33K)

It's only going to get worse

This I Csnt wait for the nukes + aids to wipe all these faggots out

Attached: FaceApp_1544102092634-01.jpg (298x446, 25K)

Do you like this boys face

Attached: IMG_2497.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Hmm. Too long maybe.

Homos are fucking disgusting and need to be purged.

homosexuals should be culled

daily reminder that few decades ago you had literal cp magazines you could buy in shops and literal 10 year old girl appeared in playboy.

there is much less degeneracy now.

You don't like Jews?

Attached: IMG_2499.jpg (407x612, 77K)

The Weimar Republic is still alive and well it seems

>ywn fuck prime boipussi
Juat end it all

who do i keep seeing Polish fucks saying the absolute dumbest shit. degeneracy in the west is at an all time high thanks to the internet. fucking moron

This could happen in my country and I still don't see myself giving a fuck.
Why? Because that kid is a faggot.

Thats going to be a hard no from me friend.

it's a symulacre, not real life. Stop getting your knowledge about the world from Jow Forums

this is actually true. you can see some of the photography if you google brooke shields playboy

Budget China gets it.

The boy you posted looks slightly Jewish prob part Jew

Going to mass in a bit and sharing this with the congregation

I dont know about that. I dont think his name is jewish at all.

The boy from stranger things on the other hand. Looks very Jewish, and he is cute.

This kid might be dead by AIDS by the time he hits puberty..

Attached: 1543447279211.jpg (376x341, 36K)

english teacher sexpat

It's true those vintage magazines all had 14/15 year old girls in them.. stuffing dildos up their fannies..

also bestiality magazines were common,

Attached: z-CANDY---1.jpg (600x492, 306K)

You can't call Jew bois cute and then hate them

So, taking bets, lads. What are the odds poor Desmond gets his boypussy stretched out by a train of gay men every night?

I was saying no to your boy in your pic. I hate grown jews but am tolerant of young ones because its pre brainwashing and they are still maybe redeemable.

Like how i like young Natalie Portman.

Where are the fucking cops? Aren't they responsible for preventing child abuse and sexual exploitation?

Only one admit they're Jewish but they're clearly both Jewish

Attached: IMG_2502.png (1184x772, 1.04M)

Nothing to do with your post but I just feel like posting it

Attached: 74e.jpg (664x561, 58K)

Bullshit
Naked underagers arent illegal as long as theyre not in sexual poses and shit

So cute. Too bad Millie is already corrupted

Please lecture us on the legality of sexualizing children, pedophile

It's not child abuse, user, it's progressive and empowering. Now let that little boy suck every dick in the building or you're a fucking bigot.

The fuck
I said its not illegal to see a naked underagers (there were and stil are magazines)
You can literally google them.
Its illegal when theyre shown in sexual related things

here in the states nude photos of children are legal to posses as long as they arent doing anything sexual in said image/video
look up the DOST test

so how come I found them in the basement of my uncles place after he died about a decade ago ?

you could buy magazines (like color climax, just t name one) featuring 12 year olds getting gangbanged...

Jews ruin everything

I find that very hard to believe, my dude. I think you're talking out of your ass.

but there were magazines with sexual poses, lad

>sleezy lack of transparency of the age of the models in a magazine
vs
>CP magazine

pole-land always wigging hard

Maybe it was you self inserting yourself as a 12 year old

go to bing.com and do a bing image search on color climax... (google sensors those sort of things, so you won't find it via google.)

I didnt find anything
Sadly

so what are you saying? Magazine with pictures of kids having sex is not a cp magazine?

literalnie się zapierdol

>having sex in a playboy magazine
time to put down the potato piss

why are you beating strawman? I never said it was in playboy.

Cp was literally sold legally until around the 80s in places he isnt wrong

Why don't muslims attack these places?

>daily reminder that few decades ago you had literal cp magazines you could buy in shops and literal 10 year old girl appeared in playboy.

jesus

i'm arguing against his playboy statement

Why do you hate progress Jow Forums?

>Cp was literally sold legally until around the 80s in places he isnt wrong

Why did boomers always have the best lifetime

Attached: cbd0aafcd9fdc2a7d1406b14bba0c286a9da777c40563d4f83763a1a25eb2f76_1.png (320x320, 87K)

i said that 10 year old girl appeared in playboy. And she did. What is your problem?

do you know what "and" means?

This is the future our tolerant progressives want

Because they are in the audience. It's normal for them to fuck little boys.

Look how dilated her eyes are

Because boomers are the most self-entitled, egomaniacs ever, but God forbid that their children or grandchildren experience any of the things boomers did.

t. Gen X Child of boomers

No, it's the PAST, trying to come back, in a twisted way because the boomers have done their best to suppress it.

News flash, retard, you are letting yourself be manipulated by your boomer overlords.

It’s just like having a ten yo gril dance half naked in a bar full of drunks. Perfectly legal as long as the men are gay parents aren’t there to benefit, bigot.

Is Desmond Is Amazing Being Drugged?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340

As we can see here, Desmond’s parents are ok with him hanging out with renowned degenerate 90s socialite Michael Alig who was sent to prison for chopping up his drug dealer and throwing him in a river. If we thought that those days were over apparently he feels no remorse since his website is rife with sick pedophilic images and references to the date rape drug Rohypnol. What in lord’s name is going on here?

>we should tolerate pedofaggots fucking 10-year-old boys because it has been done in the past

this, but unironically

What the fuck. What the fuck. It's like they're announcing it but only for those with eyes to see the meaning. Kid looks doped up as fuck in the video and the attached glam lashes or w/e the fuck they are seems perceptibly lower over her eyes than they should be, which logically they could be using to hide how zonked out the kid's eyes are since not enough light would reach the eye to show it that way. This is some evil shit.

This kid will kill himself, it's only a matter of time now

Attached: 1540565348446.jpg (781x750, 175K)

or 'his' rather. Christ. I need to get more sleep.

>sleazy bar full of horny men on a Saturday night
>drugs freely available
>alcohol freely available
>smoking weed
>cruising on dance floor and sex in the toilets
>people have to pay $$ to see underage boy dressed as girl dancing onstage
>everything is Ok, this is normal and safe for children
>this is not exploitation guys
The absolute state of Americans

the price of that art he's selling, it's almost like a menu

Shit! You're right! Good observation, user! It might be a front for child trafficking even. Thread started sliding once you made that post too. THE PLOT THICKENS LADS!

he is just tired after all the dancing.

Doubt

did you know that also babies like to dance a lot?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 12.22.50.png (2192x1680, 1.87M)

i bet he got some cock that night

pie in the face baby

mhhh....

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 12.24.48.png (2578x1504, 2.04M)

yeah those are my cousins.
They were home schooled but they were not in any sex cult. I saw them all the time when I was younger.

You are right that men were able to legally go into a store, and purchase magazines featuring young teenage models, but as far as overall degeneracy we're worse off now.

from michael aligs instagram

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 12.28.56.png (2800x1620, 3.43M)

This is what liberalism looks like. And it's beautiful.

it doesn’t matter, the far righters wouldn’t be happy unless all penises on Earth vanish except their own, so that there baby girls will remain innocent forever.

>paintings that nobody in their right mind would pay 500 bucks for
>500 bucks is the STARTING price for these acrylic and canvas paintings
This shit can't be real. It's gotta be some kind of coded menu for trafficking. That pie in the face baby painting is particularly disturbing because of the connotation involved.

They're there to carry out the will of the state, not to protect citizens like most people foolishly believe. If the state wants young boys dancing for gay pedophiles, and who knows what else behind closed doors, then it's not child abuse and there's nothing they can do.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 12.37.09.png (2786x1630, 1.57M)

sounds like a great price to me. would buy.

Attached: 1540561582215.gif (921x155, 161K)

this is only progress to living hell

user who wouldn't pay 500 to get one of his classics, "Michaels cum on Hitler's face"?

This is very true, I hope he does a murder suicide where he kills his sick twisted parents before offing himself. It would be sweet revenge.

Do you want to be put on a list? Because that's how you get put on a list.

The past means over all our history, going back thousands of years. When you force others to suppress a past like that over a couple of decades, you just turn it into the degeneracy you get now.

Good job at getting manipulated, zoomer!

Red pilled

Attached: ff.jpg (3200x4000, 3.01M)

www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/bureaus/patrol/precincts/90th-precinct.page

so bringing back slavery is ok with you because it was normal for all those thousands of years?

So Morpheus is a pedo I see. Your motives behind your actions are starting to become quite clear.

90th Precinct Contact Information:

211 Union Avenue, Brooklyn

Precinct: (718) 963-5311
Community Affairs: (718) 963-5309
Crime Prevention: (718) 963-5367
Detective Squad: (718) 963-5368

I never get this shit though. Patrons at a gay bar are allowed to watch a prepubescent boy girate for money, while some unlucky Joe Shmoe is put in jail for having a nude of his 16 y/o gf.

Gas all fags race war now

You again newfag? Its cute how you think you've uncovered something but you literally have no clue who I am.

Attached: ff.jpg (490x326, 31K)

Kys Morpheus