Teenage First Nation girl Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape, described as a "wild child...

Teenage First Nation girl Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape, described as a "wild child," found dead by railway station in Manitoba, Canada, in suspected homicide.

> 15-year-old Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape, who also spelled her name Darcii, was found dead near the railway station of the northern community of The Pas, her father, Emil Nabess, confirmed to CBC News.
> Darcie had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction since she was young. She was under the care of Child and Family Services when she died.
> Two years ago, Mr. Nabess decided to let his daughter move from her mother's home in Winnipeg to come live with him at his home on Opaskwayak Cree Nation, in the hopes she would be able to turn her life around.
> "Her mother tried with her and she couldn't handle it, so I tried to bring her over here and try and maybe give her the help she can get here," Mr. Nabess said.
> But Darcie continued to struggle, running away and "just being a wild child that wants to do what she wants, and thinking she's never going to get in trouble for it." So she was put under the care of Child and Family Services for the last year of her life.
> "It seems like she was just pushed from one holding place to another, in foster homes or whatever," Mr. Nabess said.
> Despite her challenges, Mr. Nabess said Darcie Muchikekwanape was a very smart, beautiful, and witty young woman. "She just never got the help she needed," he said.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/the-pas-homicide-darcie-muchikekwanape-cfs-care-1.4948028

Attached: Darcie Muchikekwanape 02 - Copy.jpg (672x1024, 343K)

> Royal Canadian Mounted Police said Friday they were called around 7 a.m. after someone discovered the teen's body on a street in the town of The Pas, Manitoba.
> Police did not release any information about how or when 15-year-old Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape died, but police are calling it a homicide investigation.

Attached: Darcie Muchikekwanape 01 - Copy.jpg (590x1048, 329K)

>Muchikekwanape
oy vey this is like anudda trail of tears
tears of laughter

oh i’m sorry that was an inappropriate racial caricature, let me fix that

How Kemosabe, this heap like nother trail of tears, now maybe you want buy some silver accessories?

You're sick in the head.

She's Eskimo you dumb nip.

Nah she's Cree or Ojibwe. Many of them still have traditional names.

>described as a "wild child"
>corn-nigger (or as they call it "maize-nigger")
Another one to add to the pile.

>Police did not release any information about how or when 15-year-old Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape died, but police are calling it a homicide investigation.
Supposedly the investigation is focusing on a suspicious blanket found near the body, forensics is running tests on it now.

Wow, you guys have no idea how eerie this is, she looks almost exactly like a First Nation girl I used to chat with on kik. Seems like, alcoholism, teen pregnancies, rape, unemployment, murder among other problems are rampant within these communities.

So do Inuits and I thought that was her in pic related.

All that matters is that she's brown. If it's brown, flush it down.

Attached: hansen.jpg (420x255, 14K)

more Canadian than you chink

Letter e doesn't exist in Inuit Languages.

>Seems like, alcoholism, teen pregnancies, rape, unemployment, murder among other problems are rampant within these communities.
They are rampant. It's hard for these First Nation girls growing up.

>So do Inuits and I thought that was her in pic related.
It is her in pic related in first two OP.

Do milk

>you’re fucked in the head
Take it easy chief, no need to get your feathers in a bunch
>She's Eskimo you dumb nip
I don’t know but I’ve been told,
This little Eskimo is especially cold.

Good riddance

Those stories are so common I feel nothing when I read them. The Natives have it drilled into their heads that white people are the cause of all their problems so they make no attempt to solve their real ones.

Another beautiful POC taken by the white mans fire water.

She should have been under my supervision. She would probably still be dead, but dead and sexually satisfied.

>Letter e doesn't exist in Inuit Languages.
well look at JRR fucking Tolkien over here, do you have any more insights into random orcish babblings of the various mental pygmies on the fringes of the human genome?

Are you actually Japanese or an American Soldier?

S

>more Canadian than you chink
yes, so Canadian they want to destroy any memory of it.

Attached: cornwallist-protest.jpg (780x585, 84K)

based, some would say it's redpilled

older FN are sometimes ok. all of the younger ones are either super politicized or wannabe thugs

>Darcie Lynelle Hayden Muchikekwanape

What the fuck

>It's hard for these First Nation girls growing up.
Hard to put the fucking bottle down, maybe. Natives' problems are 99.99% self inflicted.

and why are we supposed to care about this ?

>older FN are sometimes ok.
They're just as entitled, because they still grew up with gibs. They're not as criminal, but make no mistake, they blame whitey just like their younger generations.

What's your native language?

there are no Japanese in Japan, Japanese are basically a meme

same as yours

Holy fuck can a male interact with a girl without people thinking he's a sexual predator? Go back to tumblr.

>First Nation
this is a bullshit politically-loaded term made-up out of thin air in the 1980's.
Just say "aboriginal".
(Indigenous is factually wrong, so don't use that either.)

protip: your average Japanese cannot speak, read, write or understand English at any level that begins to approach fluency and would have no use for Jow Forums. 99% of the time you see a Japan flag poster it is an expat, vpn, English teacher or US seaman, airman deployed there
yes there is truth to that. but they are easier to deal with than the young ones with a huge chip on their shoulder who are also more likely to kill you for something stupid

Arabic?

you're using American stereotypes, kid.
they don't really work here

she was Cree

Assuming that user isn't underage.

>chink
leave that shit for the burgers, you're better than that m8

Kek

You base monkeys are scum who do nothing but rape Japanese women.

>we want to give this kid help with her problems
>so let's just make her move from place to place, never able to get rooted anywhere
>if shit goes bad let's just pass her on to the next legal guardian
How do you even fuck up this badly?

Why are all women narcissistic selfie whores?

so how do your shiftless, drunken, belligerent Indians differ from the United States variety?
shit I forgot about that, wonder what an Arab-Eskimo hybrid would be like?

>implying Okinawan women are Japanese
we’re really just giving the jap army a breather while they rest up after their last couple centuries of “fun in the sun”

did she paint on her cleavage?

>assmad indian detected
Go hang up another poverty web next to your fly catching ribbon and cry about the white man "stealing" your land.

KEK

I know Okinawans are ethnically different. But the Japanese army is growing and soon your escapades will be over.

well rats, I guess we’ll just have to go dick the entire Philippines instead

Nice tits

I think the problem is on your end

Nope, one rape by U.S. soldier and Duterte will send Death Squads.

What have Aboriginal Canadians done to you?

Gibs me dat Mouthwater, Ytboi

Nothing but she was literally asking for it. She's underage so I suppose we should blame the parents though. But in the end nothing of value (aside from those tits) was lost.

im mexican and i want to make chichimecans pay tribute to their mesoamerican superiors by dicking their women.

Attached: 6e411cc9ebb03bb2e4013a22dc046b79.jpg (912x1140, 108K)

We have no clue to how she died yet.

Mexican or Nāwa?

The clues we have so far are what her father said about her.
Namely that she liked to drink, do drugs, and often ran away from home.
She frequently put herself in risky situations.

True. If some psycho skinned her alive for hours or cut her up in little pieces while she was still alive or some equally fucked up shit I would agree that she got more than what she was asking for. But in the end she still died as a result of her actions.

No question about it. Hopefully they catch the perp.

15 means she is still immature mentally.

Was.

If being mentally immature meant you're not responsible for your actions then why are so many niggers in prisons? Bad parenting was probably part of the reason but in the end this is what she chose to do.

>meant
means*

>Darcie had struggled with drug and alcohol addiction since she was young
>since she was young
>15-year-old
hmm
even the jewish media agrees that 15 is not young already
commendalbe

because thats what white males do.
they care about sluts no matter what color they are and provide them with Chad fuckbuddies and niggers to murder them on the streets
being a white male means being a cuckold, period.

Much i kek wanna ape?

based murderer helping out taxpayers

>Filipino death squads against the United States Marine Corps
that would be a lotta fun