Jow Forums my drunken party mix could have prevented WWII...

Jow Forums my drunken party mix could have prevented WWII. For real This shit is so good I could have preventeed BOTH world WArs,

Attached: party mix.jpg (320x239, 30K)

i still rather take the wars

What’s in it

looks nice, whats in it? sugar, nuts... thats all i got

How about you give it to your honduran brothers to PREVENT THEM FROM FUCKING COMING INTO OUR COUNTRY

You just mix MAyo, BBQ sauce and Dijon mustard. and you got a peace treaty level sauce.

Attached: screenshot20.png (1024x760, 490K)

My nuts also could have prevented world war.

Im not kidding, mayo, dijon mustard and BBQ and that's all, it's heavenlyyyy

Hitler would have cured cancer.

I wanna shit now tho.

You just eat all that with a spoon?

Attached: 1544651026198.gif (500x384, 270K)

Man if could mass produce this with microwave instant tacos I could prevent WORLD HUNGER. NO more mass immigrations. The Jews would be screweeede.

What is it with central Americans and making monstrous amalgations of terrible foods? Like webm related. It's no wonder mexico passed up the US on the obesity scale, and your country would too if you didn't murder each other so much

Attached: 1465079924555.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

No I eat it with Instant tacos. Pic related right now but I usually use another brand with much better savor. will post when available.

Attached: Delimex.jpg (600x600, 110K)

Looks breddy tasty desu

>MAyo
wanna hear something kind of gross? i was a poorfag a few weeks ago and needed some mayonnaise for my sandwich, but couldn't afford to buy any. so i looked up the recipe and made it at home and it was just as good as the stuff from the store and only cost about 1/10 the price. the gross part: you crack an egg into a bowl and then start mixing, and then you add (slowly, while still mixing) an entire cup of vegetable oil. i have a hard time eating anything now with mayo on it because of the fact that it's like 1 cup of oil + 1 egg and that's it. kind of makes me gag even thinking about it.

Attached: wesson.jpg (3000x3000, 897K)

I'll try it sometime

Attached: 1543309108236.jpg (800x600, 375K)

>Implying this isn't top 10 american gastronomy
This is what drunken idiots invent when drunk and somehow makes it to mass consumption.
It's no different from your processed wall mark foods and shiiiet. Your niggers will eat anything and so will ours.

Attached: cruise crews.jpg (691x1024, 153K)

that's what the camps were for

then I got another one for you

Attached: 1544951812582.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

I'm going to try and make some right now

>What is it with central Americans and making monstrous amalgations of terrible foods?
Because it is cheap and we have time on our hands plus also just being curious.

Dude everyone know mayo is made with eggs.
>is it gross
Hell yeah if you think about it you will gag
>do you think about it when drunk like me?
Hell no you just mix that shit with BBQ sauce and Dijon Mustard and instant tacos whatever fried shit you want and that's it.
The more you think about the realities of our world the more miserable you become.
Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.

Attached: 1450842691125.jpg (640x960, 65K)

heh it's not the eggs part that grosses me out. it's the amount of fucking oil.

>Implying your POZZED wouldn't eat this by the dozen.
If it was remotely legal this woul be your national dish
>Deny me, tell me I'm wrong, you know I'm right
Fat people deserve to die, it's natural selection, we are just making it faster.

Attached: 1441599708313.jpg (479x596, 95K)

make sure to add the oil slowly. you need the mixture to emulsify.

ho lee fuk

Attached: peplaf.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Might as well never eat anything outside your home.
Everything has oil, and "sterilizers".

>Everything has oil
wrong. plus, those things that do have oil tend to not have such a high fucking ratio of oil to other ingredients.

Home made mayo is the best. Toit digits btw

I've seen this webm several times... I eat in some of the best restaurants around the world.... Today I'm having 40mo black lable parma with primadonna and truffle oil over squidink tagliolini.

And yet... my heart only craves this abomination. I want it so bad... Must be my inner slav.

>wrong
Jews want to make you fat, thus most things have large amounts of "bad" oil and "trans" fat.

>40mo black lable parma with primadonna and truffle oil over squidink tagliolini.
IDK what the fuck that is but it sound motherfucking delicious.
GOD DAMN.

You put that sauce on cashews? And then put the cashews on instant taquitos? It’s like the diarrhea of a madman