If races are real, why are they so darn hard to define?

Everyone has a different definition of races. That probably means there is no scientific race definition. But if that’s true, how does it make sense to arbitrarily define races?

Attached: 4E4101E4-4AB4-4311-A9B9-69BE07189464.jpg (1309x785, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4
bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd4rBlsj2o
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
contactmusic.net/quincy-jones/news/jones-appeals-for-us-cultural-ambassador_1091101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/blood-types-ancient-hebrews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you saying

How long is a piece of string?
How big is a puddle?
What is the volume range of a lake?

Everybody knows what it is when they see it, yet have felt no urge to make it dependant metrics

Would you like to give up the concept of water because no council has convened on the definitions yet?

Just sand nigger cope

Whites are angels. Blacks are apes. Asians are bugs. Kikes are lizards.

Attached: color-spectrum-comic.png (625x910, 73K)

>arbitrarily
random shit out of your ass is not a basis for intelligent action you fucking dumbkopf

She's confusing the word "white" with the word "caucasian". She should learn how to speak our langage properly.

The US will realize its 35% white overnight.

No, Americans define “white” extremely liberal. Kim Kardashian is white in America.

Attached: D295B338-EED7-4EF5-9446-4C7FE0938CAE.jpg (634x1024, 83K)

Thou shalt not commit a logical fallacy.
Sage is a plant that grows in many fields and wards off trolls.

they should exclude spics too. Litterally most "white" criminals in the national database are spics.

Isn't silicone white? I mean that makes up the majority of her.

Attached: 1544861150700.jpg (600x798, 70K)

a sense of racial belonging is only for the chosen, the rest of us are to become a brown,rootless slave caste.

Because people like OP are too retarded to understand anything beyond what they're taught

Fuck the Jews racial bullshit, fuck the Jew bankers, fuck the Jew economy manipulation, fuck the Jews!!!!!

There exist real biological and physiological differences. We make these definitions because we classify different things as different. White isn't black and macaroni isn't a squirrel.

Lol at Americans. They are all brown.

It's funny.

Nobody seems to be able to define race until it's time to ask white people for something.

Attached: _57579742_013582432-1.jpg (304x171, 8K)

You're a potato nigger. You'd have to work hard to achieve brown status.

The way we use or name 'race' isn't accurate, because no one is going to break out 23 and me data when discussing things.

Race is real, and complicated, shouldn't be simplified in the way it has by the far right and it shouldn't be disregarded like the far left does.

Silicon is mostly grayish-silvery-black.

Attached: 0D093642-913B-47A6-A5AA-B05CD4F59E54.jpg (480x360, 66K)

of coarse there are differences. but the thing we all have in common is we want to live in a way where we aren't suffering all the time. that's it. the elites create all these problems and we buy into it and hate eacother, fight, and cause chaos so that we are forced to look up to the elites to solve the problem.. and what we're left with is a corrupt non-functioning society where most people are suffering.

I dont feel any need to defend being Irish, Jose.

>no one is going to break out 23 and me
Americans will to prove that they are 90% white.

Different material

Attached: begin_kei2[1].gif (553x273, 26K)

I propose something autistic: whiteness should be considered as a spectrum like gender.

Germanics/Nordics are the whitest followed by Celts, then balts then Slavs, then there's a gap and we come to the question that divides many polsters, who is whiter: italian/spanierds or Finnish and Hungarians?

Italian and spanierds have a high arab/semetic admixture at this point although the original tribes people from those areas were certainly white. Finns and Hungarians were originally more Asiatic but have since mixed with germanic and slavs to a large degree. I say the finnougrics are whiter then the meds generally, so I would put the order after slavs as: Finns, Hungarians, Greeks, Italians, spanierds/Portuguese, Romanians, caucus people's. Maltese and then Sicilian.

Now there's a big gap in degrees of whiteness and we have to chose, who is whiter? Turkic tribes, Afghan minorities who can sometimes look really white with blond and blue eyes or Iranians or even some north african ethnicities. There's also the Albanians that I left out of all the people's living in Europe on purpose as they are the least white imo.

An argument can be made for giving Albanians and Turks a higher degree of whiteness simply because they actually have European clay and have racemixed with slavs and Greeks, but if you trace the migration of Aryan people's and you just look at phenotype I think the higher degree should be given first to Afghan minorities, then we can have Albanians then Turks like the girl in op being forced to marry a Han.

Now that we have eliminated all the ethnicities where a possible "Caucasian phenotype" could arise we have to consider the Japanese as there are some theories that they have a germanic ancestry who intermixed though it might just be fake news to propionate the "honerary" meme.

(pond supremacist railing against lakes)

Actually this is not a proposition. Because race is a social construct it is a spectrum. It is not simply obective traits like hair, eye and skin tones. But an array of features that may not have a correlation. With genetic closeness. If your defining race on genetic closeness that would be a much smarter more emirical way of dividing people but it would not be race, nor ethnicity with has a cultural element. It would be something else all together.

Exterminate Indians.

>Germanics
>Whiter than Celts
already an abhorrent post.

The logical fallacy you are committing is Loki's wager.

True but with human skintone not one is absolutely black nor absolutely white, therefore they exist on a spectrum. Where you draw the line between. White and black (if you are operating upon that dichotomy) is completely subjective, non scientific and a social construct.

this

Techincally everything is a social construct because objective reality have no need for systematization, you dildoes.

Ya idk about that, the reason I said so is that germanics have blond hair while Celt have more red. Also some theories say that Celt migrated to southern Ireland from Spain or from Turkey before the Aryan migration .

You do know that Med whites exist around a lot of sunlight and of course will tan from sunlight right?

Attached: retard tan.jpg (4104x3060, 2.63M)

8% minority panderer. the number goes down in relation to sexual preference/sexuality to about 3%.

Should the rules that govern the 90%+ be set to accomodate the remainder? this is the backwards world we live in

Most of Europe was originally Celtic, the Romans more or less genocided them and the only real remaining Celts are in the British Isles.

youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4

Reguardless all of the ethnicities before I said there's a gap have the potential for individuals with blond or red hair and blue or green eyes. With pale or red skin and freckles.

>if colors are real why are they so hard to define?

Yes, knowing the name of every single shade of different colors is difficult. Would you argue that color is a social construct?

What are Arabs?

And the Irish will to prove their spouses aren't their siblings.

>Everyone has a different definition of races.
I'll take the medical field's view.
bethematch.org/transplant-basics/matching-patients-with-donors/how-does-a-patients-ethnic-background-affect-matching/

Attached: th6X5PYMPC.jpg (315x236, 14K)

>If Colours are real, why are they so darn hard to define?

See how you can apply your retard logic to literally anything?

Attached: Green or Blue?.jpg (2048x1279, 41K)

Red hair is the rarest hair color, your whole argument is flawed and pants on head retarded. Among Celtic peoples blue eyes are also more prevalent.

>some legislature made an arbitrary definition of a race
>means there is no race at all
Hans. Stop being such a fucking retard.

Attached: race genetics.jpg (1276x851, 214K)

>why are they so darn hard to define?
They are not hard to define, they have been defined here for instance over and over, and over again ad nauseam, your just a faggot.

Attached: Rp3n8LE56T-4.png (300x250, 28K)

Even the right disregards it. Census in the US aren't accurate, they're only a little more rigorous when it comes to the AA programs they run in american colleagues, if you're hispanic you have to prove you came from a country on a checklist of countries in South America. Otherwise you can say whatever you think you are. Real whites in the US must be in the 40%

>If sand heaps are real why is it so hard to define what a sand heap is
How many grains of sand does it take? Given a heap, how many should you take away to make it not a heap?
Truly a pol tier thread.

True, and? This makes them less white.
(The ability to tan) but it is also a genetic advantage in sunny areas.
Yes I know that. About the preroman celtic civilizations in Europe. Actually I have a theory that the Celtics had a system of writing, because of the advanced trade comerace and manufacturing evidence found trroughout Europe from the time period. Items have been found in Britain that have the metal traced to mines in Switzerland and austria. The reason I propose that no evidence of this has been found is that the merchants who used written records wrote on a volitile material. Perhaps it's not true because no literature attests to any writing and there is not archeological evidence but I still just get a feeling when you look at the artifacts.

Yes, I would. Because there are colours that fall into more then one catigory depending on who you ask. It's not scientific it's not exact unless your using the wavelength of light in a standardized measurement. But when most people see a colour they do not measure the wavelength. They make an approximation and apply the social construct to define it.

Skin tone alone doesn't define race, true, but there are very real differences. These differences mark a clear delineation in the races.

Attached: 1537523824725.png (982x424, 282K)

A claim could be made that only SSAfricans are a different race, genes dictate the outcome and they're a failure anywhere in the world no matter the conditions.

Based on Roman writings and Roman opinions on the Celtic peoples it was consistent that the Celtic peoples, while barbaric, were a very capable people. Its beyond likely they had the ability to write considering that trade and agreements were a common thing among the tribes and clans. Julius Caesar did say that the Germanic peoples could be civilized but the Celtic people may become too civilized and had the potential to be the destroy Rome if they did. This is part of why the Romans had no problem with the idea of killing such a large majority of the Celtic peoples.

What's so hard about it? There's whites, niggers and chinks. Most of the hard to define 'mud' races are mixes of niggers and whites. Native 'Indian' tribe people are some kind of more ancient blend of the Neanderthal and Homo Erectus, or just straight up adapted Neanderthals. That shit really doesn't matter though, it's the cultures that give us our differences and most of them do not get along at all, they endlessly struggle for power.

It's defined by shared ancestry like any other taxon. Also, that paki isn't white.

Race isn't a social construct, but concepts of "white" or "black" are. For example, when people say "white" they typically mean European. Yet there are folks from "nonwhite" countries like Lebanon and Turkey that look just as white as the average Anglo or Celt. There are also Egyptians who look no different from Southern European, and vice versa. That's because whites/Europeans are basically just a subgroup of the Caucasoid family.

Rare=/= more white. I don't disagree with anything you've said so far.
I still assert that the fact blond hair requires an absence of pigment makes blond people more white. (What makes white skin is absence of melanin) Where as red hair requires lots of melamine still like brown hair, just a different kind.

That's just semantics user. White means European, American confusion notwithstanding. They're confusing definition and deliniation.

Attached: MDS1600 (1).png (1600x1600, 58K)

White is just a color metaphor for the European ancestral cluster.

Race is analogous to breed, and no single definition of breed exists either, yet everyone can still tell the difference between a German Shepard and a Chihuahua

Guillermo Del Toro - He isnt "White" in the US

Attached: Guillermo_del_Toro_in_2017.jpg (1638x2189, 2.94M)

RIGHT : Alfonzo Cuaron (Not White in the US)
LEFT : Sandra Bullock (White in the US)

Attached: Alfonso-Cuaron-Sandra-Bullock-Directors-Guild.jl.012614_copy.jpg (1024x759, 202K)

Stupid kike headline and a stupid kike question by kikes who think they are White themselves when it suits them. The bitch was never White. If you got a hooked nose you aren't White. If you got big gaped teeth. Then you aren't White White. You got kike blood and since Whites have been fighting for our lands longer than any other race and have traveled the globe more than any other race White genetics are mixed.

Ana De Armas = not 'White' in the US

Attached: ana dearmas_Ro5CrRT.jpg (1000x1500, 266K)

>Yet there are folks from "nonwhite" countries like Lebanon and Turkey that look just as white as the average Anglo or Celt.

Even if that's true, race is defined by ancestry.

Those people likely look as "white" as they do due to the lingering effects of Hellenization after Alexander the Great.

>pooinloo
>I'm white you guys
wat
>Middle Eastern and North African
>you can't define that race very well
Sure you can. Sand Nigger.

Attached: 1534224191075.gif (181x292, 2M)

I agree, beyond Likely.
To be fair the Roman's had no problems with killing a large majority of any people who opposed them.
I don't know if being more civilized made them more of a threat or less but it's clear that they were much more civilized then the Germanic tribes.
The land makes the people, and while Gaul was already a well tilled and grazed land with hill forts, the domain beyond the Rhine was still filled with deep swamps and dark forests.

>What are Arabs?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd4rBlsj2o

I wish that chick much luck by finding bone marrow or organ donors among people from different ethnics, if she would need something like that.
B-but no scientific evidences.

By DNA and Blood. Original Rh Negatives were all White that is why niggers like Obongo and Morgan Freeman are smarter than the average coon and have creamed coffee skin than char coal nigger skin because they aren't exactly niggers anymore but yet they still are by their black half. Jews basically represent the same thing. They mixed with niggers NON ISRALITES in the past. They can no longer by definition be Israelite. They are FAKE they are FALSE. Obongo and Morgan believe it or not are more Israelite with nigger tainted Rh Negative Blood than a White KIKE with Rh Positive Blood.

GET FUCKED KIKES!

Sharing ancestry means sharing DNA. "Blood" is a synonymous metaphor.

"Jews" are half white.

They aren't hard to define you retarded Christian capitalism. You get universal healthcare, you go to medical examination, they take your blood, measure you and you have your race.
But you don't have universal healthcare, because capitalistic employers can smuggle migrants into country and have more burger eating Africans in their supermarkets, so you decided to make people decide what race they want to be, since you are a dumb retarded anti-scientific moron rapist exploiting retard that believes in fairy tales of some magical Juden.

www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2020-report-2015NCT-Race-Ethnicity-Study-Plan.pdf
>an individual’s response is based upon self-identification
>generally reflect social definitions recognized in this country, and do not attempt to define groups biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
>Germany does not keep any statistics regarding ethnicity or race. Hence, the exact number of Germans of African descent is unknown.

contactmusic.net/quincy-jones/news/jones-appeals-for-us-cultural-ambassador_1091101
>the U.S. and Germany are the only countries with no culture minister

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
Germany and USA have no culture, nor racial definition, only countries on planet.

You don't have government culture definition and no government race definition based on science, what you have instead is religious mental illness freedom and free market so you can buy prostitutes from Iraq.

My mother was RH- which means I am at minimum a carrier for RH-. Does that makes me huwhite? Did my ancestors come from hyperborea?

Attached: 1479993886372.png (742x720, 722K)

No, she’s not

Wrong
A different protein causes prostate cancer in the 3 major races
The skin tone meme is an annoying straw man

Origins are real but so are tainted people.

she's probably iraqi tho

Are you telling me colors don't exist because they exist on a spectrum? Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: spectrum.png (651x107, 7K)

Everyone is tainted in the kali yuga mate.

Attached: 515fDxa87TL._SX337_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (339x499, 44K)

there is no proven origin or even cause for the rh- mutation

I'd agree with that and most of them aren't Isralite at all. Not anymore! To be an Isralite God or the Aliens some higher power stated the rule is. Not to mix with the unpure races. What did kikes of the Middle East do? Raped or willing they mixed...

Sounds like some tear the rest of them down with us bull shit and texts. It what Cain animals do best for they are of Satan.

>in America I'm white
Burgers BTFO.

The views Evola has on race are how shall we say nuanced. He argued that in the kali yuga, unlike earlier ages, biological race did not always correspond to the higher ideals. So you could have people with the correct blood who had the soul of a Jew.
One look at the UK. US, and many other European countries will confirm this hypothesis. All those people of pure blood hungry for nothing but profit. They are Jewish in spirit.

The tainted telling others they are the same... Commie Kike Much?

ALL KIKES MUST HANG ALONG SIDE THEIR PETS!

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

You are fucking wrong and I am pissed you spread lies!

Race isn't real. It only exists in the minds of childish bluepilled retards.

bluepilled retards like this.

It's not race its culture... But ppl who look the same also feel more trust and connection.

keep it civil now you're both retarded, you special people should stick to each other not in-fight

I don't see the point. it's called heritage even if appearance is misleading

> Pakis
> Wanting to be white when that will get you no welfare, and even maybe jail for protecting your daughter

Americans are weird. I heard claims they they did not consider Italians, Greeks and the Spanish as white, and yet, even today, they consider mestiso Mexicans with like 40% Amerindian ancestry as "white". For a historically multicultural country, you guys suck at defining race and ethnicity.

Attached: Mexican.jpg (433x649, 42K)

You're a fucking retard bitch.

i dindu nuffin

>civil
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 1543012370392.png (640x480, 131K)

I dont have animosity towards nordics. I do feel fucking angry that they're so cucked, but the Danish are doing fine and i respectthem. That being said, I dont LARP as nordic i lost my traits at 6. I'm a proud brown haired european

> inb4 "you're nothing but a ____ mixed with ____ you _____subhuman" by either turks, nordics or chinese lmfao. Nah jk the chinese arent insecure theyre killing it in the population game