Serbia removes keba-

Turns out it was just memes. Serbia IS kebab. Look at these two songs from the war.

Serbian one is literal nigger tier. Music sounds arabic and the lyrics are impotent incel-rage. LFMAO at Serb dicklets:
youtube.com/watch?v=8E1JnH-7_Q8

Then look at this Croatian war song. Intelligent and varied lyrics. Music sounds European. The people in the video look semi-European and singer looks like (((David Hasselhof))):
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

So why again are we to feel bad about NATO bombing the subhuman Serbs to bits? Seems like supporting the Croats really was the right call. Also remember that Serbia started several world wars. Bomber Clinton, do it again!

Attached: 1422752430649.png (691x779, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtu.be/O1w6EE6S2Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=s5VChCMOeqs
youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo
youtu.be/XrH9yiJdPeg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfy9Ilcp4E
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfO80C_XHs
youtube.com/watch?v=qLqyDMHuiyg
youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs
youtube.com/watch?v=9AywNoUSdCM
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/tourism-to-switzerland-for-assisted-suicide-is-growing-often-for-nonfatal-diseases/2014/09/22/3b9de644-2a14-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html?utm_term=.7cc1643342f8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJdX51x_bY
youtu.be/eSOsw7UnN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my fucking sides
The Serbian song IS a literal disstrack to kebab during yugoslav wars.
It sings about how cowardly kebab was and how we were kicking their ass by adressing a popular name in bosnia Alija.
There are english translations of the song, just search up Oj Alijo, Alijo and enjoy.

Attached: My+sides+_97a15cbc7086298e837dfc71d4341c6b.jpg (640x400, 74K)

youtu.be/qeAEdU4p5Cg

Serbian war songs from the 90s are comfy as fuck

This one has a beatiful accordion and is one of my favourites
youtu.be/O1w6EE6S2Yk

Your country is ran by muslims, we are free of them right now. Really tickles my almonds

Are there anti-Albanian songs? The ones I've heard were against Bosnian President with threats to blow up mosques. Jihadis from around the world flocked to Bosnia, I guess it was in the headlines back then.

fuck off hermaphrodite nigger cock lover
since christmass is coming
youtube.com/watch?v=s5VChCMOeqs

I like this one too

youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo

This is a classic

youtu.be/XrH9yiJdPeg

The Chad Serb Vs the virgin Alija

It is the translated version. But the lyrics are pretty dumb compared to the Croation ones. Might be a bit bombastic, but has more than simple insults in it

But you're the muslim, listen to your music
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

Literally allahu ackbar in serb version

Nope that was serb propaganda. There were jihadis but not as nearly as many as the serbs claim there were.

The Croat song sings about how Serbs will never go into Chavoglave, how Croats bravely defended it, meanwhile it was ran over in like 2min lmao, literally 0 effort

There arent many Anti- songs, they are mostly motivational moral boosting songs, so i dont think so since the kosovo war was short.
Jihads didnt flock, Bosnia didnt have a lot of support because everyone understood serbia wanting to fight to keep its land, so nobody interviened. The songs were even broadcasted on Turkish, Syrian and many other televisions(at least th less offensive ones) to show support. However the west didnt want a communist country in europe, so they interviened.
Nice find

>Jihads didnt flock to Bosnia
Yea, I have better sources that your in-Yugoslavia infighting. Actual Jihadis know where and why they'd been to.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfy9Ilcp4E

that's balkanic music you dumb fuck it has nothing to do with kebabs

Strange how nobody ever mentions the Russian, Greek, Bulgarian, etc. volunteers on the serb side

>bojna cavoglave
literally my ringtone

filth. the lot of it.
you literally were beaten by a bunch of people from the village with no training, armed with only hunting rifles

This a Bosnian rip-off of the Croat song?
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfO80C_XHs

Then you know if the Croat or Bosnian version is oldest?

servcucks lol

How will they ever recover from this?

Attached: C613A63B-C36C-4CDA-A270-364DD2B61135.png (739x469, 181K)

Be that as it may the Croat lyrics are pretty clever
youtube.com/watch?v=qLqyDMHuiyg

Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs

We are truly the niggers of Europe. I wish I were a Croat and not a Serb :^(

Pic related
>the absolute state of Serbian cities

Attached: 1541961702529~2.png (1920x969, 2.29M)

It's very hard to tell Serbian from Arabic though. Your singing sound exactly the same, if I showed someone this song and told them it was Arabic, they would not question it.

Why do serfs do this?

Attached: 05AFDDD8-E37A-41C5-8E29-4A2ECDFF7E27.png (2036x1068, 1018K)

Yep that's the point, Croatia sounds like Hasselhof

I take everything back. Serbs are the bearers of culture

Attached: croats-bosniaks-sorry-but-fucking-albanians-is-they-are-serbian-too-12458244.png (500x383, 41K)

>Lapot
It's real. And there's even a movie about it
youtube.com/watch?v=9AywNoUSdCM

>Still mad Serbs made his parents flee his shithole country
>Goes on an impotent ragetrip on Jow Forums
Kys

Albanians were pretty based people in my opinion. They were just greatly outnumbered.

Attached: Battle of Albulena & Torvioll.png (615x649, 224K)

Attached: Skanderbeg.png (946x825, 86K)

>B-BUT WE ARE K-KEBAB REMOVERS!!!!!
So this is the power of the s*rf

Attached: A2994586-D286-4BA0-AF95-FFD2816247F1.png (1115x712, 132K)

Guess you learn something new everyday.

I just wish this wasn't what I was supposed to learn today.

croats first. they stole it after

Serbs are the baghdad Bobs of Europe yep. In this video they threaten to destroy the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

thompson is god.

The first one sounds Greek to me, but then again Greeks and Turks are basically the same.

Only thing that made me wonder whoch was first was because the Bosnian version looked so bad that I thought the Croats decided to make enhanced version

KEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEK best meme of the day

Serf patriotic song of their great mobster lord
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

1:40
stupid serb can't even put a magazine into his pistol. no wonder they lost

barbarians indeed. they deserve another jasenovac

Tell me, when a car backfires does your father curl up in a ball and start crying from ptsd? You displaced refugee faggot.

no. thompson made an enhanced version a bit later on after the original when he started to become popular.

>lose Kosovo
>lose everything in Croatia
>get bombed by NATO
>have to beg the UN not to get BTFO by ARBIH and HVO Chads in Bosnia
>all in a span of 10 years
Imagine being a Serbcuck lmao

Attached: 1544902582256.jpg (580x548, 20K)

You mean they were beaten by US. You know, the unitary superpower at the time. They were rolling Croatia and Albania until US airstrikes started hitting everything they had.

> Imagine having to be protected by a foreign alliance in order to not be fucked up by a small Slav nation's army.
> Being this much of a cuck.

seems to me that your citizens like that practice
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/tourism-to-switzerland-for-assisted-suicide-is-growing-often-for-nonfatal-diseases/2014/09/22/3b9de644-2a14-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html?utm_term=.7cc1643342f8

Attached: 33864854_1180462708757843_1200010005621768192_n.jpg (480x369, 12K)

Nothing wrong with assisted suicide, brainlet.

>Imagine not being able to handle some "inferior" muslims peasants who are armed with headbands and SKS's even though you have the entire Yugoslavian millitary at your disposal
>imagine blaming all of your fuckups on NATO
I expected better of you Simo

To be fair, I can understand how that may sound arabic to a non-arabic speaker/non-serbian speaker. The sounds produced are pretty close to each other.

>all these triggered westoids
You all are gonna get killed by muslims and yet we are gonna survive and have 100 more balkan wars unlike you westoid fucks stay mad faggots soon you all will die anyway so your bigggest problem is serbia kek.

> Not understanding numbers and how guerilla warfare works.
> Being this much of an idiot, just as I expected of some nigger-tier Slav.

I guess you haven't read the Art of War?

as a turk, I can't wait for the day to cuck sl*V(e) subhumans again and fuck their wives
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJdX51x_bY

Anyone have a meme of the two monkeys fighting? Goddamn Balkans may as well be in the Middle East.

The Bosnian Army wasn't that guerilla,sure it used a lot of partisan-esque tacticts but if the Serbs had enough balls they could have gone in easy
A guerilla doesn't have any standing territory,but we did

sage meme flag threads, do not reply to meme flags

Judging by voting patterns, we should make Lapot mandatory before these boomers destroy out country

Only correct reply in the entire thread

I think that Serbia and Russia are Europe's last hope.

NATO into bosnia only come in 1995
whole europe was against helping bosnia before and Germany and UK was supporting croatia
Bosnia was fighting on its own from 1992-1994, with only secret help from pakis and iranians, while Serbia was being armed by Russia and Croatia by the west
Even with low support and bad equipment, also not as many men, Bosniaks were advancing on Banja Luka everyday also in 1993 croatiancucks tried to attack bosnia but got btfo
Bosniaks stood strong against two modernized armies for four years without useful help, while s*Rb cucks collapsed as soon as NATO intervened

we were the ones pushing them back.it's only because you intervened later, after we had an opportunity to capture equipment

Yeah the whole word pretty much didn't give a fuck expect for some humanitarian shit and ocasionally smuggled equipment
Dudes were going into combat wearing sneakers and leather jackets,shit was nuts

Attached: 1532300143385.jpg (728x960, 103K)

also most of Bosniak territory was disconnected and they did not control only port city in bosnia (nuem), so it was hard for them resupply

turkey isn't balkans but west asian, don't include us with those degeneerates

SERF POWAH

Attached: 547AAE08-EC0A-44EF-B734-9FC256A90A5C.png (420x420, 15K)

We still don't like you Swedish faggots.

The four Corps were connected,fitfth Corp was completely cut off and surounded,so was Srebrenica
Mostar was a weird situation and Sarajevo was cut off for quite a while

kek all this Serbian hate threads makes me stronger

Attached: 1542976517300.png (469x362, 151K)

youtu.be/eSOsw7UnN7w

>t. Croatian migrant who migrated to Sweden in 90s

MY WIFE’S SON JE SRBIJA

Attached: 2112A0B9-950C-4946-A159-505306859DE8.png (961x557, 388K)

he probablly meant 90s songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs

Attached: 63616.jpg (521x795, 65K)

Serbs unironically rapping about being supermen. Serb and superman are two words I never expected to see in the same sentence
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y

>Posts pic of lands he will never have
Ouch the burn

I dont get how all of u fags can argue about trivial shit on this board instead of being united under one front like the civilized Euros you claim to be.

Our entire continent is being overrun by fucking niggers and you squabble about total non-issues that our incompetant parents were responsible for.

Attached: 1544888196152.jpg (519x422, 20K)

More likely a shiptard migrant.

Attached: 1540241750765.jpg (950x465, 58K)