AUS/POL/ SUNDAY EDITION #2

Evening lads.

>David Hurley named as Australia's next governor-general
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-16/scott-morrison-names-david-hurley-as-new-governor-general/10624514

>Labor fails to commit to Newstart increase despite promising voters a 'fair go'
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2018/dec/16/labor-national-conference-day-one-politics-live

>How Australian workers are being ‘ripped off’
news.com.au/finance/work/how-australian-workers-are-being-ripped-off/news-story/7b37c783d27977b1f9e26758298196c9

>Australia’s $8 billion in hidden treasure
news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/australias-8billion-in-hidden-treasure/news-story/6f87e7f9985a2d1e594371bee1aa7623

>Australian theatre audiences accused of being 'latte-sipping, avocado-eating snowflakes'
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-16/is-modern-political-theatre-so-safe-that-its-meaningless/10300362

>AFR Business Summit 2019: Companies need to define their purpose
afr.com/brand/business-summit/afr-business-summit-2019-companies-need-to-define-their-purpose-20181213-h192rc

>Bill Shorten’s invisible enemy: The cynicism of the Australian people
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/bill-shortens-invisible-enemy-the-cynicism-of-the-australian-people/news-story/9ec9be4be54d2ddad096915d33bd3ef8

>200+ African AirBnB Party Bash.(Point Cook) Seven News [MUST WATCH]
[YouTube] 200+ African AirBnB Party Bash.(Point Cook) Seven News

>African Gang Robs Indian Man At Knife Point.(Tarneit) Nine News [MUST WATCH]
[YouTube] African Gang Robs Indian Man At Knife Point.(Tarneit) Nine News

Previous thread

Attached: 1543669663017.jpg (848x368, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/wolf-creek-star-john-jarratt-charged-raping-woman-1970s-1137544
keepsydneyopen.com/
theconversation.com/amp/are-the-major-parties-on-the-nose-and-minors-on-the-march-its-not-that-simple-93569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for op is a fag

Who here hates blacks, asians, lebs, arabs, fags, gooks, dykes, trannys, jews and people who hate fairy bread?

Add ticketies and you've got a deal.

Attached: rowan.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Attached: SNOs.png (731x549, 819K)

Reposting because this shit fucked me up being a cleaner for like $520 a week

>tfw middle class(ish) parents go to dinner at a person's house that my step dad used to work for years ago
>bloke lives in a fucking $5 million house that's stupidly excesseive like having gold plated floor skirtings, a chink wife who sleeps till midday, a guest room bigger than my whole house, more porches than a fucking dealership has and friends bragging about stupid expensive 12K hand bags they bought their wives on a whim
>mfw im there in a suit i bought from Big W for $45 and i considered that a risky buy
>mfw first thought at seeing all this was "How am i going to rob these people with my friends"
Is it true that social climbing is now a stagnant and dead meme and that the people who are wealthy as fuck now will always be wealthy and the poorfags such as myself will always be poorfags?

Attached: 2b93402d60e84465a912504e9a4d2c4a.jpg (289x434, 13K)

People who hate fairy bread are the worst

Fuck highway patrol while you're at it.

Who are we voting for at the next election lads? Im going to put a big 1 in pauline's box.

>in b4 shes a lib shill same as the rest of them.

She and latham are the best chance we have at the moment.

>Is it true that social climbing is now a stagnant and dead meme and that the people who are wealthy as fuck now will always be wealthy and the poorfags such as myself will always be poorfags?

Yes, you're basically fucked.

You're still a nigger for wanting to rob people. Get your shit together and be better than a cleaner, nigger.

>Not including poms

Attached: 1530222084503.png (1000x1413, 728K)

Social climbing all depends on education or if you know people. You can no longer climb unless you're some faggot who sucked off your professor in uni, or unless you got on your knees for your dads best mate.

I included fags, poms are assumed to be included.

Who else drinking till they forget?

Reposting from the other day.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/wolf-creek-star-john-jarratt-charged-raping-woman-1970s-1137544

>Wolf Creek star John Jarratt has been charged by police in Australia with historical sexual assault offences.

>New South Wales police said they issued Jarratt with a court attendance notice Friday, alleging he raped an 18-year old woman in September 1976 at a house in Eastern Sydney. Jarratt was 23 at the time and the woman was reportedly 18. He denies the allegations.

>Jarratt’s accuser reported the incident to New South Wales police in December 2017. She had spoken with Australian journalist Tracey Spicer in late 2017, in response to a call out from Spicer, who has become known as the face of the #MeToo movement in Australia, when she asked her Twitter to send her stories about sexual assault in the entertainment and media industry.

>Spicer published the unnamed woman’s allegations in October and urged her to go to the police. In November last year, Jarratt’s talent agency Ignite Elite Artists said the actor “emphatically and completely denies the allegations of sexual assault.” “These allegations are completely unfounded and untrue,” Ignite Elite Artists said in a statement released at the time. Jarratt is due to appear in court Oct. 10.

Over 40 fucking years ago. Fake as shit. And drummed up by that cunt Spicer.

Attached: 5803cbc4abc7350ff8aedf7848fef009.jpg (649x487, 74K)

I hear stealing silverware is a good way to go.

test

>Placing value in the material world, not realising your camel will not pass through the eye of the needle

Attached: 1005910_594321583967251_1715543255_n.jpg (590x594, 42K)

Attached: 1524207340645.png (321x309, 31K)

So pathetic these 40 year old accusations

didnt say i wanted to, just that i thought about it for a little bit, like counting the perimeter cameras when they gave the tour.
They have 12.
It's not like im going to fucking niggerrush the place with some Ipswich stoners and tear out the gold trimmed floor skirtings.

Well i guess im buggered then.

>alleging he raped an 18-year old woman in September 1976
>1976
lmao, who the fuck let this go to trial

cunt

Fuck me, never considered actually voting for that, but I guess it'll be
>Ethnic nationalists
>Civic nationalists
>Labor
>Labor supporters
>Liberal supporters
>Liberal party

We should be making example ballots to make shit easier for people

Can he sue Spicer for something malicious?

Utter scumbags trying to make a quick buck riding a popular meme. Makes me sick, and I hate Spicer for being the ringleader for this shit.

Hey, if i was into that, i'd be with the other plebs dumpster diving for coke cans to get that sweet sweet 10c redemption.
I'm not even kidding, the bunnings people have asked me to sort the cans out into a padlocked bin since they've caught people stealing them from the skiffs out back

>Over 40 fucking years ago
Ahh the good old days.
Don't forget boys, you don't get retroactive protection from new laws

Attached: 1542300444846.png (992x750, 210K)

At this point it should just be
>Do you have a shred of evidence he did this to you?
>No
>Did you do this to her
>No
Case dismissed

>Tracey Spicer in late 2017, in response to a call out from Spicer, who has become known as the face of the #MeToo movement in Australia
literally who?
I know John Jarrett from Wolf Creek and Odd Angry Shot, but who's the journo cunt spurning this bullshit?

listen and believe)))))))))))))

She's likely got dementia and no proof. The bloke probably ploughed heaps of pussy back then and can't even remember which slut this is.

I want to be an African (((youth))) so I could get away with rape, that'd be the life.

Why the vpn mate?

Curious, you a red blooded Nip or an Aussie expat?
If the former, why you interested in Australia?

who here /normievoter/?

keepsydneyopen.com/

>Replace lockouts with liquor licensing that is targeted, promotes culture and safety, and penalises what we all want less of.

A 24-hr urban transport system, the beating heart of a vibrant, diverse nightlife full of food, retail, culture and entertainment.

>Targeted tax offsets to get live performance and our cultural ecosystem pumping.

>Stop subsidising pokies and investing in the destruction of our cultural landscape and lives. $13b over 20 years is enough. Funding for clubs needs to be decoupled from pokies. Priorities redirected to the social housing crisis, problem gambling and ailing performance sectors.

>Abolish ridiculous regulation and outdated planning rules that weigh on activity and creativity.

>Halt cultural divestment and cultural vandalism. Prevent culture being undervalued, ignored, priced out and sold off. As custodians of our unique heritage — this Government has failed miserably. Rules around cultural heritage must be brought into line with community expectations.

Convince me not to vote for these fuckwits

This is John Jarrett in 1979
does he look like he would rape an 18 year old?

DUMB CUNT

Attached: oddangryJohnJarrett.jpg (711x570, 202K)

Welp.

Attached: m5 tunnel.jpg (892x669, 42K)

Voted labor cause all the other candidates were indians or women.

Hardly malicious when he’s been charged by the police

Are you the skitzo who keeps accusing me of VPNing ? I'm here on a holiday.

>get home from wagecucking on a sunday
>mfw already up to thread #2

was the first one any good? is it worth looking back through it? also obligatory JUST post

Attached: 1501013158680.jpg (600x600, 111K)

holidaymaker

this happens sometimes
don't worry, only shitskins and chink tourists would freak out over a bit of water
you can swim right?

>She's likely got dementia and no proof
#ListenAndBelieveYouMissSoggynism

Any off you cunts from brisbane? this cunt literally lives in brookfield me and my mates used to go into the forests around that area and exploring and shit wondering if wed run into him.

>you can swim right?
Lets hope not

Nah not the guy you're clearly thinking of just curious. Don't see many japs using 'bloke'

>tfw tomorrow is a 4am - 10pm day

Attached: friendzone.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Just start identifying as one and call anyone who disagrees a racist.

Just make sure you put labour and liberal at the very, very bottom and literally vote every other meme party ahead of them. With the way AEC funding works any meme party that gets more than 4% of the primary vote get taxpayer funds for their campaign at the next election.

You would have to be a colossal drop kick to put lib/lab anywhere other than 2nd and dead last.

if you're the cleaner user it might be time to get a new job my man. fuck working those hours for literal pennies

>She had spoken with Australian journalist Tracey Spicer in late 2017, in response to a call out from Spicer, who has become known as the face of the #MeToo movement in Australia, when she asked her Twitter to send her stories about sexual assault in the entertainment and media industry.

>>Spicer published the unnamed woman’s allegations in October and urged her to go to the police.
Yes, it literally was Spicer literally begging someone to have the balls to do it. She published an unnamed source.

He should find a way to sue the accuser and Spicer

the cock hungry twink is in brissy

Attached: nisem_antifa.png (429x611, 342K)

He should move to Melbourne if he wants faggots

I miss that show.

He lives on wealthy white acreage out there from what i can remenber plus hes had 6 white children so the quintessential Australian man.

Go for it lad but just be sure to put lib/lab last and send a message. You literally cannot waste your vote in this country if you number the boxes correctly.

>normie voter

Mate, the way i see it, pauline has been pushing the white agenda sine 1996. For better or worse im throwing in woth her until a better white right party comes along.

Jarretts a lefty sjw so I’m struggling to care too much.

it's better than what i had before (no job) and i spend most of the time driving between the jobs, which is fine since work pays for the fuel
Mondays are just unusually rough as fuck, even though i work the weekends too.

My next day off is literally Christmas and then the next one after that is the 5th

Attached: 1544570993976.jpg (855x885, 203K)

How do I contact this Antifa and how much does she charge for a blowjob?

Attached: 1533593925075.png (1200x1264, 382K)

>Is it true that social climbing is now a stagnant and dead meme and that the people who are wealthy as fuck now will always be wealthy and the poorfags such as myself will always be poorfags?
Nah it's nonsense.
Just make a real concerted effort to get your shit together, make a plan, stop wasting your time working a shit eating menial job to make ends meet, stop blowing what little disposable trash you have on piss and whatever else to distract you.

Get a high lift forklift license or learn to weld, both will land you gigs paying 3-4x what you're earning at the moment, work part time, study something part time, doesn't have to be rocket science, but take a good hard look at what you've got some natural aptitude for, figure out what the end goal would be career wise and go for it.

You're not going to be buying a $5mill house any time soon, but anyone with half a brain and a decent work ethic shouldn't be on anything less than 70-100k a year, and anyone with a bit of self control and discipline will be banking/investing half of that every year.

Aye, im from brisbane, though i dont think i've run into not-Ivan Milat in the place.

his name is also Maxim and he's a card carrying ALP member

You’re thinking of a different bloke. Jarrat has been married like 4 times and lives in the blue mountains.

>Jarretts a lefty sjw
Oh right lol. Suddenly I don't care either.

Attached: 1521079574124.jpg (500x444, 46K)

Can we still get in to Aus?

sorry, full up

>You would have to be a colossal drop kick to put lib/lab anywhere other than 2nd and dead last.
+1 Absolute useless shitbags the lot of them.

how consistent are your hours? i mean doing one long day like that and only getting paid $520 a week makes me think that you're only working 3 hours a day for the rest of the week

Yeah if you're white.
ignore this nigger

>You would have to be a colossal drop kick to put lib/lab anywhere other than 2nd and dead last.

>when you realize ~75% of people put the big 2 (Labor and Coalition) as their first preference in the house of reps last election
>when you realize ~65% of people put the big 2 as their first preference in the senate last election
JUST

A lot of you are arrogant cunts to the point where id prefer fucking islanders and maoris.

Some of you are alright.

Anyone been watching the cricket? I can’t stand it when the commentators praise India constantly, but downplay anything Australia does. This wouldn’t have happened with 9.

Never mind wouldnt want to go near the cunt look at his instagram filled with liberal filth he might of had lots of kids but hes still a fucking faggot.

Why the fuck would I ever vote Greens or the Sex party higher than anyone else? I would rather shoot up some place than vote for those faggots.

Obviously I'm white. The kaffers don't know Jow Forums exists.

hopefully the protest vote will be bigger this time. the 2 parties keep promising the world and everyone falls for the b8 every time reeeeeeeee

also might explain why scomo announced the budget just before the election

Attached: 1497786625893.jpg (557x595, 154K)

I will make Australia home

The tide is turning lad. Dissatisfaction with the majors has lead to a swell in votes for minor parties.

Im going to vote pauline first, meme parties in between and establishment last.

>lots of kids
It doesn’t count when they are to several women. That just makes you a nigger.

With all the Chinks here it'll acclimatize you to the future of your own nation.

Which best describes your body, aus/pol/?

Attached: 1406896509565.png (654x461, 259K)

Ouch. Really? Oh well fuck him then. It's funny how the lefties do often pick on their own kind. Just goes to show that there is literally no point being a white knight.

Fuck off we're full (of chinks).

In between 2 and 3.

How? hes been married too all of them and has literally created a small army of white kids. Done more for this country than you. This is the problem with Australian.

Because lin/lab will get votes anyway you dickhead. Preferencing minors and independants gets noticed by them, as they will not get the message that they are out of touch unless WE send it from the polls.

theconversation.com/amp/are-the-major-parties-on-the-nose-and-minors-on-the-march-its-not-that-simple-93569

>Dissatisfaction with the majors has lead to a swell in votes for minor parties.
I think you're being slightly too optimistic. I expect people who protest vote to just switch to Labor, since that's the easiest way to do a protest vote that requires the absolute least amount of effort. Australians are lazy as fuck.

We should care to a degree because tomorrow they could come for you, but I feel no personal sympathy for him. He’s spent 40 years promoting leftist shit. Fuck him.

25 hours regular, but then they'll always give me short notice days where im just covering someone else for 8 hours after doing a 4 hour shift and then out doing a monthly window wash for 4 hours like Tomorrow since i was retarded and touted myself as "mister reliable"
My roster is almost always blank as fuck at the start of the week but they throw so much shit into it with maybe a day's notice.
Honestly im just bitching for the sake of bitching and the fact i havent gotten a proper sleep in for months and everytime i try to sleep during the day, i get awful fucking nightmares like the one today about my ex gf having a dick and stabbing me full of heroin to kill me.
I actually fucking woke up screaming at 11:30 this morning after getting back from work at 10am and having a nap

Attached: 1519005171313.jpg (1107x470, 118K)

Which is why someone, anyone (us) should vote minor and independent and lead the charge. Dont be so blackpilled.

>A lot of you are arrogant cunts
A lot of the "white" saffers here are jews

Having kids with multiple women is nigger behaviour. It’s degenerate and shouldn’t be encouraged.

I’m married, I have a stay at home wife, 2 kids and plan to get to 5. I think I’m working towards a far more ideal Australia then his left wing Hollywood degenerate bullshit.

>The kaffers don't know Jow Forums exists.
You sound like you would be a great asset to our country. You're most welcome.

Mark bloody Latham.

>Have 2 kids and plan to get to 5
Having a lot of kids is nigger tier, but if they're white you're saving the race.

29 and still waiting for puberty to wrap up.
Didn't even have fucking armpit hair until I was like 24.
Still regularly get refused service and accused of having a fake ID at a pub or bottle-o where i'm not a regular.

On the upside my family ages like wine, Mum looked 16 well into her mid 30's.......which raises some questions about my Dads tastes, but hey, i'll take it.

Having lots of kids is only nigger tier when you can’t afford them. Every white Australian should have a minimum of 3. That’s how we get this country back on track.