Amrneian Genocide

Did the Armenian genocide really happen or it is another Holohox the Jews tried to blame on the Turkish cockroaches?

Attached: Marcharmenians.jpg (300x189, 16K)

There was a lot of massacres I guess, what would you expect of Turks?

The definition of genocide is a loose one and implies it's something horrifiyng. There was a Circassian genocide in the Russian Empire, only history buffs know something about it. Russian troops expulsed rebelling families or something.

There was no genocide. Armenians comited largest mass suicide ever, before jews did same in ww2

Never happened

it doesn't exist because the jews don't want anything else to distract people feeling bad for them

I'm torn by this, I'm both delighted and disgusted that Jews were able to scan the German people of their money

The Young Turks were mostly Donmeh Jews, and the Armenians are Christians.

Almost certainly. Ataturk was a fucking cunt and the bastard should have his statues torn down like stalin or any other genocidal fuck. The turk has been a scourge upon civilization since they invaded anatolia.

Ataturk wasn't involved in the genocide. He wasn't in power at the time and his field of command was on the opposite side of the country.

My bad then. Still dont like ataturk tho.

Attached: armenia genocide.jpg (1455x1080, 564K)

Yes, dude. There are at least a dozen genocided races left to grieve for whom public opinion doesn't gives a shit. Katars, armenians, native americans, mesoameric pre- Columbus tribes, and the list goes on.

Yes. And big surprise Turks and Azerbaijanis deny it too just like retarded holocaust deniers deny that one cause no one really cares about actual history just how to spin it politically to make your side look innocent and everyone else is the asshole

Both real

No, it never happened. 1.5 million Armenians just got kidnapped by some weird-ass alien niggers while their were asleep. The Jews then used this unfortunate incident to accuse the poor and peaceful Turks of a crime which they would have never committed, even if they were given the opportunity to do so.

Your typical npc. Read some books lmao.

Only the Armenian genocide is real, Shlomo

Attached: 1543766273133.jpg (654x1024, 117K)

nice try impersonating a non-roach, roach

what happened was your mother sucking 10 men at the same time then swallowing all. Ask her.

Mongol invasion in Europe
Armenian genocide in Roachistan
Other Christian genocide in Roachistan
Communist killings in Europe and Asia
Rwanda
South Sudan

Every single event above was of the same magnitude or worse. This is why 6 gorillion number, to dwarf some of them, but still not enough in comparison with Communist killings in Eastern Europe, perpetrated by cominternist jews especially

Being this stupid low iq crypto negro mutt is why our world sucks and the jews win. 1 min bing search and half his belives/opinions are crushed. How about you research your opinions a bit so you dont look like a fucking retard. If i was a diktator, i would have killed you already.

It's where we got the name "genocide" from.

And of course it happened - Muslims kill Christians all the time.

Armenians are the same Khazar race as Ashkenazi Jews. Trust them equally.

Yes it happened. German diplomats in Anatolia wrote about it at the time in internal documents.