Why do Americans do this?

Hey dudes it's time for the big game let's crack open a cold one and watch it, oh shit bro I forgot to buy the XXL chips and dip fuuuuck, don't wory dudes I'll get some at the 7/11 and afterwords we can drink beer, eat snacks and watch the big game oh and we can totally smoke some weed! It's totally cool my dudes we can smoke as much as we want I'll just use the fabreze before my parents get home :^)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x674, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

febreze.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up pasta kike.

WHAT THE F-*BEEP* MAN YOU CAN'T SAY F-*BEEP* ON F-*BEEP* FOUR CHAN

Attached: 1541921200466m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

What do Italian teenagers even do for fun?

Snort basil and rosemary then drink spaghetti sauce, then see how many a-spicy meatballs they can fit in their ass.

Woah bro don't fret if weed isn't to your liking we can always just get smashed with some four lokos

We consume to fill the void in our souls.

you act like euro culture isn't complete and utter degeneracy.

>this was supposed to be a joke and offend profoundly but it's actually accurate and makes us proud
I'm a-proud of to be an Italian eh

>Hey paisanos it's time for the big football match let's crack open a cold Chianti and watch it, oh shit bro I forgot to buy the XXL bread sticks and garlic butter fuuuuck, don't wory dudes I'll get some at the Carrefour's and afterwords we can drink chianti, eat snacks and watch the big football match oh and we can totally smoke some weed! It's totally cool my dudes we can smoke as much as we want I'll just use the febreze.it/ before my parents get home :^)

And boppity boopy to you, youre italiano primo my friend!

This is a good copypasta.

I imagine Italy is full of people who are all trying to become Gang-Stars.

Attached: 4YkmNqW1_400x400.jpg (242x242, 23K)

I'm going to be honest that sounds like a fun night

>never cracked open a cold one and watched the game with the boys
feel bad for you to be desu with you

>garlic butter
We don't have garlic butter in shitaly. Italian frood is actually pretty flat and bland, don't fall for the meme (perpetrated by Italians emigres) Italian cuisine is good, it's just expensive despite barely using any ingredients or advanced skill-intensive cooking methods. Living in Italy is pretty shit

We drink and smoke cigarettes, we also like to watch football games and ride on our mopeds

Can anyone describe the flag posted in OP's pic? Tell me about the colors and shapes. What it symbolizes.

you forgot to add that we like to go shooting before/during/after all that.

Attached: predator.jpg (640x480, 113K)

i never understood watching sports , i love doing sports but watching it is boring as fuck

>i love doing sports but watching it is boring as fuck
That's funny, a morbidly obese man said the exact same thing to me yesterday. Are you a fatass?

It symbolizes a better tomorrow, a union of free people, freedom and brotherhood. The red for the blood that has and will be spilt for this great Nation. White for our ablity to offer peace, serenity, and purity of this great land. Blue is our republic, with each glorious star representing a same people with different ideas of what it means to be an American. May it fly forever, vastly, and respectfully. I fucking love this Country. BRING BACK THE MONROE DOCTRINE! OR SHERMANS MARCH THE WORLD.

Attached: disappointed.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Because hunting kikes and shitskins is for some reason frowned upon, plus we've been willfully poisoning ourselves for 50-100yrs, idk take your pick user I think they both hold a grain of truth.

That's great that you see the colors. What about the shapes? Great answer so far.

I will never taste meatballs with my anus, what's the point.

I like the American flag its hard to explain but to me it gives off a really powerful and unifying vibe

I've always found the stars while representing the states, to be symbolic of it's own dominion and individual statehood. No matter how big or small, each state has the same size star, also representing the importance of our equal status under the federal government. Old Glory has gone through many changes and challenges, but the Stars and Stripes stay strong. It's a symbol for the rest of the world, giving hope or fear wherever it flies. I'm spacing on the symbolism of the number of stripes though...can someone chime in without going to the wiki?

Attached: 1544050203596.jpg (1024x1013, 94K)

whenever i take a good hard look on a blistery day, I'm stricken with a sense of pride and joy, and I am reminded to do my part in making my community a better place. While watching happenings and an American flag is tattered flying in a hurricane, my eyes swell with the knowledge that this struggle may be a challenge, but the flag and nation will prevail. With Jefferson as my witness. This Nation will not fall.

Attached: 6n67xx4ux4h11.jpg (500x370, 22K)

there are seventeen stripes on the US flag, representing the number of indigenous negroid tribes we conquered to acquire this beautiful land

s°yb°y