All still can be fixed

phys.org/news/2018-12-scientists-crispr-code-precise-human.html
>Edit nigger code into oblivion

Attached: IMG_20181216_114454.jpg (720x721, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

damninteresting.com/on-the-origin-of-circuits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>removes CCR5 gene
>no more HIV
how is the death of niggers?

>adds intelligence to niggers
>singularity in 10 years

based

Read JF's book you fools. 100% solid

Jews will create superhuman Jews.

And turn goyim into barely functioning retards.

It is over.

>yfw they figured out a way to annihilate gays, trannies and pedos in your lifetime

BASED

Attached: B126E055-C711-4609-ACFA-C84692260EE0.jpg (400x400, 51K)

And also make 95% of people currently living redundant and unable to compete with the future super babies.

Honestly fuck this shit, I would rather everyone return to the stone age then have this happen to us. Fuck the over-achieving super humans this will create.

I will not be cucked into worshiping the success of others over myself. You are mentally ill and a disgusting biologically defective degenerate.

Attached: 1460948133989.jpg (640x800, 25K)

>Average IQ of nogs skyrocket
>Democrats grasp at straws trying to explain how genetics has nothing to do with intelligence

Edit intelligence into avg 120 worldwide

Suicide rates skyrocket

Fuckin epic

Either low quality bait, or we found the retard.

I second this. Read The Revolutionary Phenotype. The future of humanity depends on it this is not an exaggeration

Give us a TLDR

>a whole ten points higher
>niggers think they're einstein now
>niggers believe themselves invincible with their newfound mental faculties
>arrest and incarceration rates skyrocket as niggers commit slightly more clever ways to commit crime
>unfortunately 75 to 85 IQ is still fucking retarded

>CRISPR becomes cheap
>Scientists find all genes responsible for intelligence
>Everyone edits their unborn babies
>Suddenly, all babies are born white

Can we delete autism while were at it too?
Im tired of those spergs at my Uni playing Melee

>Suddenly, all babies are born white
Makes me wonder though. If biological evolution is to be observed for what it is, it follows very few hard-set rules for genetic coding and probably looks like a jumbled mess as a result. Many biological processes and machinations are also extremely specialized, and as a result extremely complex. They may be codependent on unrelated coding in unexpected ways.

For example, the genes that code for intelligence could end up being codependent on other genes that are seemingly unrelated, and vice versa. If enough of those are discovered and anyone who gene edits ends up creating white babies as a result, then we can make for certain of one fact:

Racewar was easier.

damninteresting.com/on-the-origin-of-circuits/

Smash Bros is autism bait. No avoiding that no matter what you do.

Do you have any idea how expensive it would be to genetically engineer several generations of Africans.

societal forces condition humans to be slaves in the same way that an AI would.

So could this lead to gene therapy to target Alzheimers, Cancer, etc, etc? Obvious we're at least a decade if not more from that point but pharma companies have been trying to program stem cells for medicinal properties since the late '00s. Would this help existing R&D?