Do any people in the British isles actually care about a hard boarder in northern Ireland?

Do any people in the British isles actually care about a hard boarder in northern Ireland?

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-105249~2.png (385x223, 107K)

Sorry Ulsterfags, but I'd prefer we just hand over the six counties and be done with Hibernia. It'd spare us this massive fucking backstop headache if we didn't have to include NI in the UK.

Attached: 1539384767880.jpg (671x524, 46K)

no

I don't really care that much, as long as all your pakis dont start flooding into Northern Ireland and crossing the border just to be in a EU country im cool with it.

let them go to france

I'm related to an ex high ranking Gardai in rep of Ireland. He thinks the border hardware - checkpoints etc could stir up the IRA in time. That's the only intelligent concern I've heard that I believe, but wow it'd be the ira's fucking funeral at last...

They're going to have a lot of fun finding out how difficult operational security is now that you can track an ant from Belfast to Wexford. Things have changed ALOT since they were slinging bombs. (t. infosec consultant)

The backstop problem / requirement for a hard border are a lie spun by the EU.

EU is out of their fucking depth and sinking on this one.

>we just hand over the six counties
based

face seeking terror drones wont be deployed on the border lad, they'll be deployed in brussels.

why not just have a hard boarder if no one cares?
It seems like no one even wants a boarder anyway and Norway manages to have a fairly seamless boarder. Why can't we just do something like that?

Who are the people most concerned about this boarder, it seems like it's mostly Europeans

stop saying boarder

There's nothing wrong with no border between NI and RoI. There is something wrong with no border between the EU and the UK.

Therefore the simplest option is just to have RoI leave the EU as well and we can just decide it between ourselves.

>as long as all your pakis dont start flooding into Northern Ireland and crossing the border
And end up your prime minister?

we are being replaced by Africans and Asians, lots of people are not that religious anymore. Ireland has the 2040 project.
People are seriously still concerned about stuff like that?
What the hell does a United Ireland even mean within a European Union?

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-160505~2.png (1080x1484, 1.42M)

It is over.

We already have open border pact between the uk and Ireland, the issue is about movement of goods.
A polish lorry driver working for an ireland company once crashed into my car almost killing me, my pregnant wife and child, so I say fuck ireland and shit eu lorry drivers, make the cunts wait at the border.

Attached: bklm.jpg (474x316, 20K)

Uh, you immigrants coming in, are mostly from YOUR own colonial past, nothing to do with the EU. Don't like immigrants, shouldn't colonized like 1/3 of the world dumbass.

wrong

Attached: Coal.png (1150x609, 559K)

colonization shouldn't have anything to do with our immigration policy. None of us were even involved with that

Correct, the vast majority of your immigrnts come from your former colonies just like France. Next time, dont want a bunch of niggers, don't colonize and force your culture on a bunch of niggers. Simple.

Attached: britishempiremap.jpg (1652x864, 196K)

Thanks for your input mr 56%

Attached: pakiamerican.jpg (563x700, 283K)

immigrants are our punishment for the actions of our ancestors, that's kinda racist you know

I couldn’t care less.

Northern Ireland is your problem, not ours.

A bunch of low IQ violent and criminal morons with siege mentality who live in a perpetual welfare state and only care about “flegs”.

Fuck ‘em we don’t want them, you deal with them.

󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲
javascript:;

You're not thinking like a terrorist. How common are full on burkas? In an area where it wouldn't be rare to see a few Muslim ladies, you could easily transfer a suspicious package under those robes.

well i certainly dont

Most of our immigrants nowdays are from shithole that where never our colonies Albania, Somalia China etc
Indian and Pakistani immigrants all go america now