Why does nobody talk about the Netherlands?

Why does nobody talk about the Netherlands?

Attached: 73C71D8A-C59D-4DDD-B65D-9DA291798E1C.png (1254x786, 294K)

Drop the flag, Paco the Taco.

Attached: revealyourselfpaco.png (1024x383, 26K)

The state of dutchmutt creaturas

as of 2010, here are the three largest American cities by population and their share of non hispanic whites

NYC: 33.3% Non Hispanic White
LA : 28.7% Non Hispanic White
Chicago: 31.7% Non Hispanic White

Okay, what do you want to talk about?

hello fellow EU posters how do you do?

>mongrel cope
Le 47.49% face

>ignoring that NL as a whole is still over 80% European
le 56% cope face

hahaha fucking cuck faggots

Come on, there's no reason to fight over who is a few % whiter. We're all in the same boat. OP is a dirty memeflag kike so just ignore him.

>we iz huwhite dawg!
t. 47%er

Spending a few nights in Rotterdam's Turkish district was a wake up call.

was it like 'that' scene in Lawrence of Arabia?

on that pic: do the children of Moroccans born in The Netherlands count as moroccan or dutch?

In two generations the Dutch will be a minority in their own land.

This guy's right, akshully.

Tell us what it's like in one generation when you're up, okay?

Can you read?
>includes 2nd generation immigrants
Yes they do

Netherlands is almost as fucked as we are:
We are 78,30% while they are 79.3% white

Attached: 0c14680b725e5b7f337a79e5a8604395cd1a6ce0a3f998358176b1e21d53d48d.png (1157x721, 239K)

That doesnt invalidate what i just said.

well it says that in only one of the tables

it's the (((british))) schizo

Sure, but it implies you should worry about things closer to home, Abdulrahim.

Oh, that dumb motherfucker?

>implying abdul would care about Dutch becoming a minority
get real. Abdul would be happy

Attached: 1543415841548.jpg (714x1024, 107K)

hou je bek kankeraap

Attached: 1489346327817.jpg (1280x851, 167K)

This is a picture of the most famous Dutch music act ever and they began in the 80's.

Attached: uds.jpg (318x158, 10K)

guy in the middle died of aids... but so did freddy mercury..

>
>

gas yourself
>

And still the Netherlands is still one of the safest countries to live in, despite having many immigrants.

How? How do we do it? Are we hackers? We are hackers. Gamers RISE UP.

Not me lmao

This

And what do you want us to do? I'd love to go out and shoot every goddamn sandnigger I see but the media will just bluepill everyone even more.

Well this is quite the shock

replying to meme flags who does that ?

Attached: -James Bond laughing.jpg (1399x764, 242K)

Is het allang niet meer, Nederland is van 84 naar 74 gegaan in Safety Rating, Ghana is 75....

Dit jaar een pistool tegen mn kop gehad

De cijfers over criminaliteit zijn LEUGENS

>2018
>gaat nog steeds naar buiten

En waarom heb je die kankeraap niet voor zn muil gemept?

>Suriname
Why is the largest ethnic group in this country Indian?

colonialism.

Suriname is mutted aswell. alot of dutch/indonesian ancestry in suriname.

take off your memeflag coward amerimutt, netherlands is still whiter than america
you hiding with a memeflag won't change that fact, especially cities which is basically diversity pet zoos

Dat is inderdaad een extreem geval. Was je toevallig in de Bijlmer 's nachts of wat?

My wife gave birth to my son Noah yesterday so the numbers are slightly different now.

And this is the country of origin so second-generation Moroccans etc are all counted under the Dutch flag. These cities are 25% Dutch at best.

Omdat de een vanaf 5 meter op me ging richten terwijl de ander bonkt lmfao

Marokkanen zijn kanker laf, ze scheten in hun broek en ik gaf geen fuck, observeerde gewoon zodat ze gepakt zouden worden

En dat zijn ze, hun kk domme aanpak, ik heb er werk van gemaakt en nu weet ik wie het zijn, zodra het systeem begint te vallen schiet ik hun hele kanker familie overhoop, vlak voor de oorlog (ik moet niet vastzitten tijdens rasoorlog, dat word m'n dood met onze gevangenisbevolking)

Nee gewoon voor de deur, onderweg naar huis van mn werk

Jesus Christ I thought the Netherlands was one of the few countries in the west that wasnt cucked. Guess I was wrong, just lost all my respect

Waar de fak woon jij goy?

>Amsterdam, Rotterdam & Utrecht

This should surprise nobody with even the slightest understanding of Westeren European demographics tbqh..

Fun fact the definition the US bureau of census uses for 'Non Hispanic White' includes ethnicities such as Morrocan, Turkish, Lebanese, Iraqi, Iranian, Algerian, Egyptian & Yemeni.

>over 80% European

Rapidly declining though. I'm quite curious what it'll be in 20-odd years.

>And this is the country of origin so second-generation Moroccans etc are all counted under the Dutch flag.

Nope. We don't count foreigners as Dutch born until the 3rd generation (if one of your parents was born in a foreign country, that makes you foreign in Dutch statistics), but because Turks and Morroccans tend to cling to their dual passports, they are counted as foreign indefinitely. If they were to relinquish their foreign passports, only the generation of their grandchildren would begin to count as 'Dutch'.

Note that 'Dutch' does not mean white. We don't do a color-based system like the Yanks do for instance.. Our statistics have some weird elements in them, in that Surinamese and people from the Antilles (former Dutch carribean) are statistically 'Dutch', because they were born and raised on territory ruled by the Dutch Crown.. Also there's the funny thing that you're considered as 'Western Immigrant' if you're from a non-savage coutry that isn't actually in the West. Japan is the most notable example..

As if theres such a thing. The EU is forcing the same immigration garbage down all of our throats

Nederland pik, het zit helemaal tot de rand vol met kanker criminelen hier

De NOS gaat het je niet vertellen maar ik zie bijna dagelijks schiet/steekpartijen, autodiefstal, inbraak

En ik woon niet eens in Rotterdam of Amsterdam of een andere grote stad...

(50.000 inwoners maar)

top kek

zou toch echt beginnen met de rapper populatie als je die kant op gaat. HBO+ mocro's tot zover zijn vrij civiel. evenals de HBO+ turk.

groot kans dat ze alsnog niet schoten als je er een had gepakt, zijn ze niet op voorbereid met een mietjesgeweer.

hallo samuel van den bergh wat doet gij in israel op de zondag rustdag?

>history not even displayed in history books.

It just Nether comes up

Helmond?

Attached: bgi5mhbftyhy.jpg (438x438, 22K)

>Dat is inderdaad een extreem geval.

People being robbed at gunpoint is an everyday occurance, and certainly not as extreme as the authorities would like you to believe, unfortunately.

Attached: Wapens Amsterdam In Beslag.jpg (759x474, 52K)

>HBO+ mocro's tot zover zijn vrij civiel. evenals de HBO+ turk.

You mean 'girls' ?

Klopt maar ik riskeer niet mn leven voor een kk mocro met 30 IQ lol, niet wanneer het 3v1 is, pak ik echt wel slimmer aan

En geloof me, dit "HBO marokkantjes zijn wel lief" argument is wat ons land SLOOPT

HBO'ers ZIEN niet dat voor elke studerende mocro er VIER HONDERD kanker apen rondlopen

Ik hoef geen 70 criminelen voor 30 nette mensen, omdat die 30 anders "zoooo zieligjes" zijn, kanker op

They are fresh bois

Attached: bq89sDh.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Paris, Lyon, PACA, Languedoc, all BROWNED.... but it's good to see some areas are still salvageable

Yep, en omdat het ALTIJD antillianen of marokkanen zijn houdt de (((media))) het stil.

Heb je ooit een blonde man een gewapende overval zien plegen? We hebben hier een zuivering nodig.

Jonge dan moet je ook gewoon niet in een pishok zoals de Randstad gaan wonen!!!

Wat de fuck lul jij maat? We staan nog steeds in the top 20 in allerlei ranglijsten op gebied van criminaliteit en veiligheid.

Wacht jij maar hoor, de randstad is slechts een VOORUITZICHT voor hoe het hele land straks is, dat beseffen de boeren nog niet

GROTE SCHOONMAAK WHEN?

Pik dat is allemaal gelogen bullshit om u
het volk tevreden te houden, Nederland is al jaren niet veilig meer

Another idiot

Attached: 5y03.png (3116x1796, 2.26M)

En de hele wereld is een shithole, die hier naartoe komt, "top" anything zegt niks als het overal kanker is

Tijd voor een zuivering

Op zondag werken mensen in Israel.

I fucking hate Dutch posters. I always see them posting the most anti white cucked shit on here. Constantly defending non-whites and multiculturalism in general. Even countries that get memed on like Sweden and Germany aren't nearly as bad.

i see you guys talk a lot of shit but in 200 years no one will be white majority anymore. THEY do not want us anymore they want to replace us.

and there is nothing we can do about it. your daughters will be BLACKED or browned and there is nothing you can do about it

girls are standardized thots wich even trigger the immigrant population kek. i've stopped counting how often they hopped on muh dik so yes they are civilized i suppose.

klopt. 4v1 heb ik ook niet goed vanaf gebracht de laatste keer. Was bij mij slechts met een mes, geen pistool. maar ik noem de rapper populatie omdat er een statistisch relevante correlatie is tussen rap & criminaliteit, vraag maar aan de AIVD posters die op het moment deze draad aan het doorspeuren zijn.

Antillen zijn nog steeds een dochterstaat van het Nederlandse Rijk om een of andere reden. bureaucratische resten van ons coloniale verleden waar weinig aan gedaan kan worden.
Randstad om zo maar even te zeggen

Want to to add to all this that i have personally never had a bad thing to say about the indonesian population. Ever.
kudo's to them. consider them to be an honorable folk.

>Heb je ooit een blonde man een gewapende overval zien plegen?
It happens. Then again, blond men make up like 30% percent of the population, so you'd kind of expect to see a few of them.

Why are you first trying to downplay the degree of violence and crime in this country, only then to switch to this defaitist attitude that consists of this air of "Oh, it's only the most populous and succesful area of the country.. Why don't you just leave that?"

Why would I move away from the area I was born and raised, that is most prosperous, most economically active, where my friends, family and entire heritage are?

The list of "Crimes people are unlikely to report to authorities anymore" consist of things like theft, robbery, assault, vandalism and shoplifting... Bonus points if they're commited by 'statushouders' or 'uitgeprocedeerden', in which case law enforcement won't even show up but will refer you directly to the COA.

Don't get me wrong. My life here is pretty decent, as is that of most people... But that's not to say it could be better, and it certainly shouldn't mean this country and it's citizens should give up on the Randstad because 'problems are hard, wheeee'...

Said the very, very fat & sad brown man.

>anti white
>American flag

Look up what white means in the US, and then look up what it means in the Netherlands.

i think you have us confused with brussels you incoherent bisonfucker.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (240x300, 8K)

Ve vuz deutch!!

This new info really explains the hostility of so many “”””Dutch””””” posters

That's because our black people are actually civilized most of them anyway compared to the hood chimps with rifles and guns you got over there

Netherlands is also mutt?
lmao

Shut up nigger.

Where's the lie? It's mostly pakis and morrocoans for europe

Stfu Augusto

be the toothpaste and clean them out

>new info

Germans have been the largest immigrant group in this country for fuck knows how long.. That's pretty normal for neigboring countries. Aren't Americans the largest immigrant group in Canada, and if they aren't , don't you wish they were?

Because it's a retarded thing to do, and just memes anyway. We have laws.. All we need for them is to be enforced.

Where are all the Poolacks then?

We have barely any Paki's here. they all go to England.

Look at OP's picture Suriname = brown people

Rural.

Surinamers, SOMS

Antilianen NOOIT

I’ve been told by specifically Dutch posters that white Canadians and white Americans aren’t europeans.. I’ve only been told that by Dutch posters.. they were probably niggers tho, so that makes sense

Attached: EBF66D36-7395-48C9-9C75-0E2F9B0E42EE.jpg (250x308, 16K)

I agree though, we should be the laughing stock of pol as opposed to e.g. Sweden. Stockholm was 80+% white when I was there this year

Nou dan blijf je lekker daar wonen toch? Moet je ook niet gaan janken als je meer te maken gaat krijgen met criminaliteit. Dat gebeurt nou eenmaal in grote steden en zo is het altijd al geweest.

Onze topcriminelen zijn trouwens gewoon Nederlands. Kijk maar naar mensen als Dick Vrij.

it's called diets faggot from the old word Þeudisk (people), lets just ignore the fact that we share the same germanic heritage as the germans, belgians etc.
Inbred dogfucker.

> Cartogram of jew centres of powers surrounded by brown slaves pushing into and replacing native Europeans

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1a5775bb-c5e7-4a16-9c34-b4517810bf59.jpg (1587x847, 222K)

Ja, maar die "topcriminelen" komen niet je moeder in elkaar slaan, die zijn alleen bezig met andere criminelen

We were probably the testdrive for europe's multicultural state...it went well until north africans arrived.

>average dutchcuck
You are probably a Moroccan ape anyway

Gefeliciteerd kameraad!

Attached: jugend.jpg (852x1196, 147K)

Well not here thankfully even though because its so awful to live here but at least in 100 years from now we'll still be white.
So gg and if I can be of any help you can always bring your white daughter to me and I can impregnate her with my platinum sperm until a nigger does that.

Attached: 1506359533597.jpg (597x553, 41K)

LONDON

Well you don’t because your actually from Suriname but real Dutch people are